main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

zack in the beginning

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ZackReborn, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZackReborn

ZackReborn Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2009
    Hi this is Zack here, iv been on the boards for about 10 mins. Hope i don't feel lost for too long so if any advice it will be welcome.

I'm a big fan of naruto i have not been into star wars for as long as most of you but I'm enjoying the Legacy storyline i was amazed with the amount of star wars there is i look forward to catching up to my friend sinre.

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    sinre's friends are my friends.[:D]
    Welcome to the baords.
    If you feel lost just ask us in the Newbie Party.
    Dicussion about the books can be found on the Literature board. I'd, advise some care when posting there, discussions can be very heated.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    If you're interested in RPing, check out A Game of CLUE in the Cansus and Games forum here. It's some light RPG with a chance to win fun colors. The game is in signups now and could really use some players [face_batting] Plus, C&G's just a cool place overall (and there are LOTS of chances to win colors, and to have fun). Let Sinre get you into the next round of Mafia :D

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome ZackReborn! :)

Yeah, these boards are big and one can get lost easily. Just remember to come back here and ask for help. We'll point you in the right direction, so you won't miss your way that fast again. :)

NYCitygurl said something about 'cool and nice place'. She's right. Follow her hint. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Hey Zack!
    Are you into the Empire and the Sith?

Has Sinre told you that he's got his own little Empire right here? I'm his hand, so I guess I have to pass you the plate of Dark chocolate chip cookiees.
    *passes plate over*

Or that I'm his former apprentice in here? (And a very good job I did too, even if I say so myself. Plenty of new grey hairs!)

[face_laugh]
    Welcome to the boards! Check out the SWC board, cause we're all really cool and won't bite. Much.

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    You're reborn, too? :p

Hey, welcome to the boards! Feel free to drop me or any of the other moderators a PM if you have any questions. ;)

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the boards! :D

8. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Yeah, I only bite on Halloween when I'm a Choir zombie. :p

Welcome to the boards! :) (I almost typed welcome to the boars, rofl)

9. ZackReborn

ZackReborn Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2009
    Wow thank you all for the warm welcome to the boards. You are all cool people ill do my best and thank you for the advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.