main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3428057/1/Far-More-Than-Rubies by frodogenic is excellent.

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014

I saw your like on one of my stories and a friend and I have been wondering when you'll make your first post and in which thread. So, since you have done so - welcome to fanfic! Come to the social thread, we don't bite. :D

Winama Shiraya likes this.
  3. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Findswoman likes this.
  4. Winama Shiraya

Winama Shiraya Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 3, 2017
    I'm just a reader, not a writer. :p I liked your fic because it's gorgeous. :)

Sith-I-5, Mistress_Renata and pronker like this.
  5. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
  7. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    I'm reading it. This. Is. Pure. Gold.

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  8. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Thank you, Chyntuck for trying and mavjade for having done what I should have thought of, but me d00mb.

This story is the most epic of all the epic wins. :D :D :D TheMacUnleashed - COME HERE, SO WE CAN PRAISE YOU.

9. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hear, hear. That is one serious tour de force right there. :D

Ewok Poet likes this.
  10. Padema

Padema Jedi Master star 1

Mar 11, 2007
    I remember a fanfiction I read a long time ago. It was in the fanfiction section that had links on the main TheForce.net page. It was written before Revenge of the Sith came out because it had Padme still alive and in hiding on Alderaan when Leia is a small child. Later in the story after Padme's death. Leia sneaks into the Padme's room. I think she finds the japor necklace and maybe a picture. Bail catches her and tells her she must never come to that room again. Or mention anything about it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

11. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Hello, I'm looking for a story: Before the Saga, very old, I believe it's called something along the lines of the 'Tale of Benduk Huul', loosely from what I can remember it is a story about Yoda reminiscing about a Jedi Master who existed a long time ago, poss 3000-, who after recalling battles with a group of sith who attacked the republic chancellor, carries out some legendary fights against them. Not sure of much details beyond that, though I guess it's an either you know it or don't job. Thanks!

12. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Yes, indeedy. Reunions by Jei-El: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1560016/1/Reunions

That's the one that comes to mind right now, anyway. There are others.

13. comradepitrovsky

comradepitrovsky Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2017
    Are there any particularly good fics about Anakin Solo?

14. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002

Check out YodaKenobi stories. He's got some terrific fics revolving around Anakin Solo. :)

pronker likes this.
  15. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    so Malig is actually Anakin?
    :p

16. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    What was that fanfic where Caedus and Kylo are both in meditation and meet each other in some vision or something?

17. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Do you mean this one?
    Always Two

18. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    Do you guys have any Obi-wan Kenobi FF recommendations? I wouldn't mind some AU stories in general either.

pronker likes this.
  19. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    http://boards.theforce.net/members/ruth-baulding.1373999/

Absolutely anything by ruthbaulding. The search function may not work yet for her posted stories (and maybe they are truncated?) here on TFN, but her fics on fanfictionDOTnet are easily accessed by the same username and are stunning, every one of them. Miss ya, RB!! :(

Lady Mary likes this.
  20. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Well some of the Siriwan's are all truncated
    If you search siriwan site:boards.theforce.net You will get a Siriwan thread that is truncated. With a lot of good fanfics. Which are all truncated.

21. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    You can sometimes find truncated stories on the wayback machine, especially if you have the old link. It doesn't always work, but I've found more than a few things by digging there.

pronker likes this.
  22. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
  23. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    Darth Osnil You'll find a list of old Obi-Wan threads in this post of the Resource index, a list of Anakin & Obi-Wan threads in this post and a list of threads about Obi-Wan's romantic relationships in this post. If you spot a fic in there that you'd like to read but it's truncated, PM me and I'll help you find it on the Wayback Machine if it's there.

Tarsier and pronker like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Does the Way Back Machine have "Crossing Paths" by Hazel? I want to reread it and incorporate some stuff into an L/M thing I'm writing up. :cool:

25. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Nothing on the Wayback Machine, but Hazel also posts her stories on fanfiction.net so you can find it over there (her username on FFN is Ana Hazel).

pronker likes this.