main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    1. What if Jaina had been killed above Mykr, Anakin captured and Jacen had to retrieve Jaina's body?
    2. Cross universe ISOT(I'll explain the terminology if anyone asks)-Caedus, Ben, Jaina, the Anakin Solo, and his fleet, alongside 50,000 GA soldiers, and 20,000 GAG commandos are ISOTed to the canon galaxy-maybe the core, at the end of TFA.
    3. Jedi-Sith temporal war-in the far future time travel and temporal manipulation via the force has been discovered-and Jedi and Sith vie to influence the past and future and present in their favor.
    4. Anti Jedi government installed-demands that all force sensitives be taken as wards of the state and trained as agents thereof. No more religious conflicts-Jedi and Sith have to deal with that, and maybe the fact the citizens of the galaxy are mostly behind the government...
    5. A chiss Jedi can be OC having to deal with their chiss upbringing and culture vs Jedi ideals.

brodiew likes this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Inspired by the Fan Film TROOPS which is a spoof of COPS a one shot focusing on the work day of a pair of police/security force team or a squad of troops/an investigation team. The writer can choose the era, which group is being shadowed and whether or not they want to go for a 'things weren't as they seemed' like the TROOPS Fan Film where at least two Jawas were killed because they stole a droid and tried to run and Owen and Beru died in what could be described as a murder-suicide and as a result the farm was set on fire.

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Something based around this joke.

[​IMG]

4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Something based around this joke:

[​IMG]

5. Wannabe Scholar

Wannabe Scholar Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2014
    Alright, I'm back, spamming this thread with more of my story ideas:

27. New Heroes in Old Legends (Saga - ST, Before the Saga - Legends) - In the midst of the fallen Ben Solo and his allies destroying the Jedi Temple, one Jedi pupil is able to escape, finding himself in the very ancient past of the Star Wars galaxy, instead of his future. And it’s not just the past, but the time of the Great Galactic War and the Cold War, in which the Jedi and Republic fight against the old Sith Empire. Stranded in an unknown and unfamiliar time of the Old Republic, this lost pupil of Luke must adapt to the ways of the old Jedi if he is to bring about peace to the galaxy and to himself. And it would turn out he wasn’t the only one to travel across time/dimensions...

28. Ghostfinders (Before the Saga) - Story inspired by the legend mention in the Aftermath novels. Millennia before the Clone Wars, the Sith were many and have taken Coruscant, the heart of the Republic. With the Jedi spread thin across the galaxy, the galaxy is vulnerable up to the expanse of the Sith Empire. However, the threat isn’t unnoticed, and a legend is born as a former captain, some smugglers, a few Jedi, and much more come together to form one of the greatest fleets in the galaxy’s history.

29. The Skywalker Switcheroo (Saga - PT, Saga - OT) - It was a normal day for Luke Skywalker, celebrating on Endor after the destruction of the second Death Star, when he suddenly finds himself a little more than twenty years in the middle of the Clone Wars. While he tries to adapt to seeing a young Ben Kenobi, a woman supposed to be his mother, a Togrutan claiming to be his father’s ex-pupil, and a curious Jedi Council, a confused Anakin Skywalker finds himself staring into the face of a Padme look-alike and scruffy smuggler close to shooting him.

30. Powerless (Saga - PT, Saga - Legends) - Being the child of a famous ex-Jedi Master was never easy, especially when everyone knows who your father is and when you don’t even have the Force. And you find yourself joining the Republic Army in the midst of the Clone Wars, with a bunch of Jedi who can pull rank over you, clones who give you funny looks, and droids who can easily riddle you with blaster bolts… Oh boy…

31. To Kill or Not to Kill (Before the Saga) - More than a decade before the Clone Wars, civil war rages on the planet of Mandalore. Several clans fight over the claim on the hallowed role of “Mandalore,” leader of the Mandalorians. One Mandalorian, the last of an extinct and forgotten clan, finds herself questioning her role when she is asked by her masters to hunt down and eliminate an anomaly, an abomination to their way of life: a young Mandalorian pacifist by the name of Satine Kryze.

32. Fallen Guardians (Saga - OT) - The Guardians of the Whills were said to have been destroyed by a test of the first Death Star, a final memory of the Jedi Knights wiped from the galaxy. However, in the burnt ashes of Jedha, a few have hidden with possibly the last known kyber crystals on Jedha, untouched and unsoiled by greedy hands. The remnants of the Guardians will do their best to keep those kyber crystals… even from the hands of Jedi and Rebel Commander Luke Skywalker.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Kahara and brodiew like this.
  6. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I would so read this!

Kahara, Lady_Misty and Ewok Poet like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    In less than a minute, so would I! :cool: [face_laugh] [face_batting]

Lady_Misty and Ewok Poet like this.
  8. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Me three. :p

Lady_Misty likes this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  10. Wannabe Scholar

Mar 21, 2014
    Here am I again with more story ideas:

33. Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Infinities (Saga - PT, Beyond the Saga - Legends) - Like the Star Wars Infinities comics made to explore “what if” for the the Original Trilogy, this would explore several “what ifs” for the stories of the Sequel trilogy. For TFA, “what if Rey died after Kylo Ren Force-pushed her into a tree and Finn was left to carry on the mission to bring back Luke Skywalker?”; for TLJ, “what if Poe hadn’t disobeyed Leia and led the remnants of the Resistance to safety, leading to the continued chase?”; etc.

34. Academy Days (Beyond the Saga - Legends) - Running alongside the storyline of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, this follows the new recruits and students of the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV, who are not Rosh Penin or Jaden Korr. These Jedi students try to deal with the forces of the Imperial Remnant, the Disciples of Ragnos, and more importantly, each other as the lure of the Dark Side surrounds them all.

35. For the New Republic (Saga - PT, Beyond the Saga - Legends) - A clone soldier finds himself taken from the battlefield, from his Jedi General and his brothers, after being severely injured by the Separatists. Placed in a stasis pod to wait until being fully healed, the clone suddenly wakes up to find himself decades after the Clone Wars, in a time where a fledgling Jedi Order was led by Luke Skywalker and the Old Republic was replaced by the New Republic. What will happen when this clone tries to adapt to this new time, especially when old orders still lurk in the back of his mind.

36. Like Ivory and Ebony (Saga - ST, Saga - Legends) - A continuation of the RotJ Infinities’ ending with a redeemed Vader donning a white suit of armor. In the years after the decisive victory of Endor, the emperor still lives and remains at large, threatening the forces of the New Republic. In the midst of the conflict, young Ben Solo has left his Jedi training and dons a dark uniform to strike out on his own. Of course, he learns that is very hard to be independent when a certain former Dark Lord of the Sith, aka your grandfather, follows you around in a suit of white armor.

PCCViking likes this.
  11. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Palpatine dies of a freak accident during the clone wars, leacing Dooku on his own. The war continues but eventually the CIS wins through sheer attrition as they can replace their battle droids faster than the republic their clones. Anakin eventually leaves the Jedi order ater his relaionship with Padme is discovered, they settle on Naboo with their kids, before going into hiding after the war is lost(Possibly also splitting up each with one of their kids to avoid being found). Dooku becoming ruler of the galaxy, with all of this elading to a very different OT that could include:

-Dooku as the main enemy who is less powerfull but more sane than Palpatine
    -Either Grvievous or Ventress in the role or Vader
    -Droids instead of Stormtroopers
    -A corrputed Jedi order with Dooku as Grandmaster
    -The more alien focused CIS instead of the human centric empire
    -Anakin and Padme potentially still being around, as could other PT era Jedi
    -some characters that are imperial in the normal timeline could find themsleves in the rebellion in this version of events, like Tarkin for example. The oppositte could also be true for other characters

12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I feel that my earlier CSI: Imp' Centre, fits the bill

Lady_Misty likes this.
  13. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
  14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    - I would love to see a story with a jedi and a zeison sha where the inner monolog of the Zeison Sha ignore anything good the jedi do or misinterpret it in worst possible way.

15. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
  16. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Tarsier likes this.
  17. EmuBay

EmuBay Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    An In The Seas of Time teleportation scenario: The territory of the CIS is teleported from 19 BBY to 0 BBY, just before the opening events of Star Wars.

In the short term, although the CIS is no longer his puppet, Palps has extensive and invaluable information about the CIS that could at least be used to give the Empire an initial advantage. And that discounts technological advancements that have occurred in the last 19 years, the elephant in that room being the newly completed Death Star. Somehow, I also imagine quite the clash between General Grievous and Grand Moff Tarkin--two of the most ruthless and uncompromising military leaders in the Star Wars universe who'd unleash hell upon those caught in the crossfire.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    That sounds like a drokkin' disaster!! As in 'disaster movie', not a bad story idea.

Their territory?! If the CIS had for instance, 49 worlds, either 49 extra worlds (eg. duplicates of currently depopulated planets) would pop into existence; or, if cosmic drift hadn't carried the original CIS star systems clear sufficiently, either 49 planetary and solar collisions; although I suppose each system could double up on the number of celestial bodies they would have.

There would be hyperspace accidents, left and right, as existing navigational data would be out of date, overnight.

You could play this as a Bermuda Triangle-type scenario, the Empire, and others, eventually noticing that ships are not reaching their destinations.

Separately, I really love the Humans are adorable thing.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Tarsier and Gamiel like this.
  19. Wannabe Scholar

Mar 21, 2014
    Well, I haven't been here for a while but I'm following up my last post:

37. A sequel to ESB Infinities comic series. In another universe where Luke Skywalker died on Hoth, a young man, who bore witness to the final duel (and death) of the Jedi Knight Leia and the emperor, now finds himself teaming up with Leia’s children to face the rising remnants of the Empire. But can he, alongside, Ben, Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo defeat the scheming moffs or the powerful Emperor’s Hand Mara Jade and save the New Republic from destruction?

38. Guardians of Peace - The Clone Wars have begun. The Jedi Knights have joined in the war. Two Knights, a boy and girl, friends through thick and thin, have left the Jedi to avoid partaking in the war effort. That doesn't mean there isn't trouble in the galaxy, and old habits die hard.

39. Skywalker: Jedi Rogue - In another timeline, Palpatine’s ultimate scheme had been thwarted and his empire was put to an early end, but his apprentice still remains, roaming the galaxy and searching for other means of power. He runs away from everyone: the remaining Jedi who want him judged, his master who is searching for him, and his wife who longs to reunite with him. The only thing is: the man once known as Anakin Skywalker cares for none of it. None except for power.

40. The Other Apprentice - In other universe, Obi-Wan’s apprentice murdered Anakin Skywalker and became the great enforcer of the emperor. However, there may be more to this story than anyone could have believed. These are the tales of the one named Vader, whom he once was, how he became a monster, and what follows after.

20. EmuBay

Jan 4, 2017
    Episode IV - the Death Star malfunctions and Alderaan is not destroyed?

The Death Star is full of troops and equipment and supplies so Tarkin can occupy Alderaan with Imperial forces and force Bail Organa's surrender.

PCCViking likes this.
  21. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Here’s an idea. Jaina Solo marries Prince Isolder-dark journey AU. I don’t know Tenel Ka pulls a Jon Snow and goes “I dun wan it” enough and Jaina takes the Hapan crown at Ta’a chume’s insistence.

Interesting thing, is that Leia will probably be both happy and upset, upset Jaina is basically leaving her main family and going into the cutthroat world of Hapan politics, and also pleased in that her descent into the dark may be halted. I dunno Ta’a Chume has Jag assassinated or something.

Things go as canon with jacen returning from captivity. But Jaina isn’t leading her squadron anymore, but has gone to Hapes to marry Isolder.

In terms of how this affects the Vong war, Zonama is still discovered and alpha red is sabotaged by Vergere. With Ebaq 9 going as canon.

Jaina isn’t a politician, but she isn’t an idiot either, and while jacen is better at it, Jaina isn’t just a living weapon or fighter pilot. She’d also have Leia and her new husband Isolder.

After the vong war, is where things get interesting, jacen still goes on his sojourn, assuming canon, but he doesn’t have his encounter with Tenel Ka(maybe he gets together with Danni Quee?).

But now a sky solo is queen of the Hapes consortium. Which affects the Killik crisis, Jaina doesn’t become a joiner, which has an affect on Luke, Jacen, and the order’s actions. Also affects the SCGW and Hapes’ role in it. Do they side with the GA early? Does jacen still go dark? Or might Lumiya be more interested in Jaina?

Jaina by 40 ABY in this scenario is getting rather jaded, she has to deal with a husband many years her senior, protecting her children, from anti Jedi Hapan nobles and plots, alongside dealing with Ta’a Chume who thinks Jaina would be an easy puppet to control. She’s adopting a less and less Jedi attitude towards solving problems, being willing to use torture, murder, and deception to protect her position. As there is only so much Leia and her family can do, to help her from a distance.

Maybe this situation makes her receptive to becoming Lumiya’s apprentice...or jacen’s.

Jacen simply stopped talking to his family and his family never tried to get past the barriers he put up to deflect from whatever them learning he was doing or what was going on in his head. Jaina in this scenario is far more isolated from her family, as she can’t be seen being too close to the Jedi, GA, or the sky solo clan. They can visit, but they can’t see her often enough. As an ambitious bitch of a mother in law, an older husband whom she marries for politics, children she has to care for, alongside the knives and plots of Hapes cause her to sink deeper and deeper into “ends justify the means thinking” and as Jaina is already very much a soldier not a philosopher like jacen, this isn’t a long road at all.

DarthYan and PCCViking like this.
  22. EmuBay

Jan 4, 2017
    For three, blood-soaked years, the pan-galactic conflict that came to be known as the Clone Wars ravaged the known galaxy. With the Galactic Republic employing the mystical Jedi Knights and an armed force of genetically engineered soldiers on one end, and the Separatist Alliance an endless army of battle droids and greedy business tycoons on the other, it was a clash marked by billions upon billions of casualties. All of it was a sham.

Though scarcely a soul knew at the time, the truth turned out to be that Supreme Chancellor Palpatine--secretly a Sith Lord named Darth Sidious--had not only orchestrated the conflict to begin with, but also controlled both sides during the course of the war with the end goal of exterminating the Jedi Order and transforming the democratic entity he presided over into the totalitarian, iron-fisted Galactic Empire with himself at the head. Indeed, this was the fate that ultimately befell the galaxy IOTL.

But what if during the last few days of carrying out the Grand Plan to bring galactic civilization under Sith control, and more specifically in the midst of the Battle of Coruscant, Sheev Palpatine were to suddenly die?

Thank you in advance.

Anedon likes this.
  23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @EmuBay - I remember London Weekend Television! Cheers for the nostalgia.

Okay-dokey, my pics are hosted on Imgur, and the front screen is a load of random pics, and when you "open" them, there is usually a story of some type, with comments underneath.

My plot bunny is based on...guy left his truck unlocked overnight, someone entered the vehicle, and organised his coins into lines, then otherwise left the car alone.

Much of the comments underneath are similar experiences, and a smattering of people who have altruistically "broken" into cars, and turned lights off, rolled windows up due to rain, that sort of thing.

A character who does that, would be a cool concept for a short story, I think. I don't yet see any potential for a longer fic.

Tarsier likes this.
  24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    So one plot idea from ANH was that the Emperor was basically a powerless figurehead that was locked away on the capital planet and fed incorrect information in order for people like Tarkin to stay in power.

What if Palpatine rose to power differently? What if he played a well meaning but slightly naive politician, someone you could manipulate, while orchestrating the war and putting the building blocks into place to become the most powerful person in the galaxy. After the war the Republic is made into an Empire and Sheev Palpatine (if you don’t like his Canon name you can change it) is nominated because he’s so honest only for the military to seemingly take control and the Emperor is rarely seen but he occasionally addresses the people and it’s horribly obvious that information is being withheld from him for those in the know.

No one but those very high know the truth, that the Emperor is really calling the shots, and are very careful to hide that fact.

Boy are the Rebels in for a surprise when they try to rescue the Emperor.

Whether or not the Obi-Wan and Yoda chose to tell Bail the truth is up to you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gamiel and PCCViking like this.
  25. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Cat plot bunny! A Star Wars story similar in plot to "the Aristrocats" but where Millicent is the top cat and there's a lot of singing about how "everybody wants to be a cat!" except perhaps a few rational people in the galaxy are confused about this entire cat thing and just....don't...get it.
    :D

Lady_Misty likes this.