main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Ahsoka Ahsoka in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by TheCloneWarsForever, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    I can't even begin to describe what this announcement means to me... Live Action Ahsoka Tano TV Show... Never thought I'd see this come to pass. Just wow.

2. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    Im with you on that! It was the one announcement I was waiting for most of all. Epic.

3. dick rodgers

dick rodgers Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2016
    She’s the Luke Skywalker we deserve.

That’s not Ahsoka’s fault. Favreau wrote Din to take his freakin jet pack off. That’s all on Jon lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2020
    shaak fett and The Chalk Jedi like this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Both Ahsoka and Luke will be very connected to thos Mnadalorian universe.

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It was a mighty plot contrivance but the more I've thought about it, Din with a jetpack would have arrived at the same conclusion as Boba with Slave-1. The Darktrooper would have a deathgrip on Grogu and no one could just shoot the **** out of a flying droid gripping a baby.

dick rodgers and RetropME like this.
  6. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    He takes the pack off and its on the ground at 12:00 mark. By 12:28/12:29 he's ran back up to the site to the shrine and Grogu. So there was plenty of time there, he could've saved precious seconds by putting the pack back on. At 12:50 he's knocked out from attempting to penetrate that Force field around Grogu. Djarin does regain consciousnesses until 16:56. At 17:24 after another attempt at the Force field fails but less impactful on him. He decides to leave Grogu at the shrine and make his way on foot back down the mountain, "stay there kid, I am gonna protect you" line as he was about to walk down the mountain..

At 17:33 the Force field around Grogu goes off, that was soon after Djarin decided instead of protect up at the mountain top, he would run back down there and fight. These are coincidental and silly plot conveniences.

The Dark Troopers are not deployed until 20:44ish. All Djarin could do was then watch and stare up at the sky as they landed and then took off with Grogu. At 21:28ish Djarin was running towards the Mountain, he was very very far away from Grogu, that is not protecting him up there which was were he should've remained, more so since he did not have his pack on him and was too far from his ship. The Dark Troopers take off at 21:46 & at 21:42ish Djarin finally made up to the shrine with Fennec but the Dark Troopers had just took off right at same time.

He should've never have taken the pack off, and if he did, he should've put it back on soon after when the Imperials arrived he had plenty of time for all of this kinda thing.

And instead of Boba showing up here for his armor(did Boba have a tracking device in his armor ? LOL), it should've been Luke coming to Tython, and not somehow making his way to Gideon's ship in the nick of time. Moreover the Child could've been dead by then, what took him so long. Or if the Child was taken to Exegol, would Luke somehow be able to track it to there,lol.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  7. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Filoni is currently writing the Ahsoka limited series. (03:32)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  8. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    The Mandalorian's Musical Synthesis - An Analysis of "The Jedi" - YouTube

Interesting take on Ludwig's score for The Jedi. Now I'll never be able to unhear the "Ahsoka Screech." It never occurred to me that this was Ludwig's separate motif for Ahsoka to reflect that we're seeing her thru a different POV. Not as the beloved Padawan but as the deadly ScarySoka of the Night.

Grey Matter likes this.
  9. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    To me, it sounds like an inverted convor cry, and I wonder if Göransson intended that. For reference, the two can be heard back to back at 2:27 in that video.

BalanceOfTheForce likes this.
  10. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Filoni needs to write the Ahsoka series specifically with the "Ahsoka screech" in mind. It's like a ferocious convor and a wraith of sorts.

Devizz likes this.
  11. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004

Guess which episode Stuckmann liked best? If you've paid attention to the thread you're in, then you guessed right!

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    You've been warned about spamming reddit/twitter links. Enough. -TtJ

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021
  14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Someone just posted this in an Ahsoka group I follow on Facebook.

[​IMG]

15. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Haha - that would have been right after Twilight of the Apprentice. Hysterical.

16. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Ahsoka and Yoda had a baby.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  17. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    0:45 Blue lightsabers?

clone commander bossk likes this.