main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Luke Skywalker (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    It shows she has no clue what she is doing. When they went into making Solo, She should have been aware of what she was commiting too, and what it might mean to the fans. Instead she acts like this was a huge revelation to her. She isn't Kevin Fiege for example who commits and makes things work. She is someone who you would almost believe has no idea what she is doing.

Problem with Star Wars is that the evidence over the years suggest that when things that got thrown at the wall they didn't stick on their first throw. Lucas would then make sure it stuck even when fans didn't like it. And alot of these things have become an important part of Star Wars that people can't imagine the franchise without now. So Lucas showed he was a good leader because believed in what he was doing. KK throwing things at the wall and saying ah we made a mistake we won't do that again, shows she is still in a learning phase.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  2. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Feige made a great number of mistakes he learned from too, so that argument doesn't make sense. Go look at his production record and you'll see clearly he produced many poor films in Marvel before he finally began to get it right.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ah finally Luke showed up again

4. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    I don't know how I feel about the possibility of endangering Luke directly. Something tells me a possible showdown involving Ben, Reva and Owen will happen out of his sight. After all, he's never seen a lightsaber until Ben hands him one years later.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I agree. Reva won’t get close.

6. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    I dunno. So far this kid playing Luke has had very little to do. I feel like he has gotta get more focus in the next episode. He can't keep being out of sight during the action.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He can’t see an actual fight though

8. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    There may not even be a fight.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    The Luke kid was fine and we might see him again.

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Did little Luke have any lines? I don't remember him saying anything.

11. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    I feel like he said something in the shop, but I can't remember what.

12. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    "We need a new belt for the speeder."

"I am not afraid."

13. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    I do wonder how much it impacted the budget of The Book Of Boba Fett to have a CGI Luke on screen. I kinda suspect that while they would never admit it, that it actually does drain on the budget. Which i do wonder whether they got abit over confident with their direction of CGI luke and how much they actually could do with that

Count Yubnub likes this.
  14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  15. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    Her beaming face and the joy in her smile made my day

Bor Mullet and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  16. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002

17. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    He also says “I’m not afraid” later.

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  18. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    The only reason Luke didn't follow prequel Jedi rules in the EU is because those rules didn't exist when many of the books were written. If the "no attachments" idea had been established in the early nineties, Mara would likely have ended up with Lando.

I definitely agree that Mara's relationship with Luke is seen as too integral to her character for fans to accept a Canon reinterpretation.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    do you guys think Luke will appear in the Ahsoka show?

20. Awushi Awere

Awushi Awere Jedi Knight star 2

May 11, 2020
    I have a feeling he won't to make sure he doesn't steal her the show.

21. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Briefly... It's not his story nor finding Thrawn is his mission.

22. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Although we do still need to find out how Luke and Ahsoka first met. I still find it so strange that they already knew each other the first time we saw them together in The Book of Boba Fett.

23. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    It sounded like they only recently met. "Will.I ever see you again?" Is not something you ask someone you are acquainted with.

Darth__Lobot likes this.
  24. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    I wouldn't want to see that first meeting on the Ahsoka show. The show already has some heavy lifting to do with establishing the Rebels cast for those who haven't seen the animated shows.

You can't show the first meeting between Luke and Ahsoka without getting into the whole business about Anakin being her former Master and right now, that fact isn't relevant to the plot of the show, and it'd be a huge bombshell that would overshadow the plot.

This thing would be a Tales of the Jedi type of story where you can give it its own focus and attention. (And they'd be able to use Ashley for the part. I think they should stick with the OG Ahsoka for any story that has such a huge emotional link to her Clone Wars days. And her learning that Anakin died as Anakin and not that other guy is definitely in that bucket.)

25. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    Absolutely. I think we will see them meet for the first time.