main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Get In Line - A Social Countdown to The Mandalorian and Grogu

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Jun 11, 2014.

1. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    That's just a fine dining experience, at an A list establishment, is what that is. Now I'm hungry.

Sarge and EHT like this.
  2. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    The HOP is simply slang for IHOP.

Sarge likes this.
  3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Different bloody rats, different bloody taste.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  5. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Dude, what are you doing with your life???

Sarge likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Trying to pass university courses

Bor Mullet likes this.
  7. Cos Palpatine

Cos Palpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2022
    Those brand recognition-type questions look kinda like the questions YouTube sometimes asks me before viewing a video. (I answered it for ya tho, unlike I do for YouTube)

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh they are meant to. My professor said don’t put to much effort into it, but he says that about everything lol. I still wanted legit answers mostly so I wasn’t just making up 30 replies like I originally thought

9. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Retired Superninja star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 31, 2012
    Today I leave for a three day stay in Chicago to go see nine movies I already own and have seen a million times. It’s gonna be epic! Happy early Star Wars Day to all!

10. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    oh yeah, well I'm just going to sit at home and watch Rogue One again

11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Retired Superninja star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 31, 2012
    I arrived in Chicago about 4 hours ago and stuffed my face with deep dish pizza, took a nap and I’m now rested for the journey ahead!

12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Stuffing pizza soup down your gullet before a three-day film marathon is an interesting choice. I will watch your bathroom break reports with great interest.

BlackRanger and ShayaLothal like this.
  13. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    "Your gullet can feel your thoughts. No pie is safe. Your gullet will know the truth."

14. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    @Darth Chiznuk *Gets on my soap box* remember; deep dish is not technically "Chicago style." Chicago-style pizza is technically thin crust with pieces that are cut into squares, uneven, and are a bit well done so they are crisper, or better known as Chicago tavern-style pizza:

[​IMG]

When we order pizza, we get something that looks like this as our local place makes Chicago tavern-style pizzas and has a deal on the weekends: Their 20-inch cheese pizza is cheaper than their large pizzas, which really helps when you are a family of five. Our three kids eat like they are going to the electric chair, and even our daughter, who just turned 8, can eat a pretty good amount of pizza.

I should add, too, that there is nothing wrong with deep-dish pizza. It's absolutely amazing as well, even when you order from the Chicago chains (Lou's, Gino's East, Giordano's, though I actually like Giordano's thin more than I like their thick). But if you are looking for a more local deep-dish pizza, I suggest Pequod's or Burt's Place.

And considering we have at least two years until Mando comes out in the theaters *fingers crossed*, we are going to need to order a lot of pizzas ...and really big ones as well:

[​IMG]

I am just happy there is at least a Star Wars film on the doc that is not just a place order so at least we got hope while we stand in line.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  15. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    True, there is nothing objectively wrong with deep-dish. But to clarify, it’s not pizza. I believe it’s legally defined as tomato soup with cheese and bread.

Last edited: May 6, 2024
    ShayaLothal and Luke02 like this.
  16. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    In order to alter its classification to pizza, you'll need to congeal the tomato soup with one or two cans of pineapple chunks.

ShayaLothal, Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  17. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Two cans. Definitely two.

18. Siphonophore

Nov 13, 2003
    Do you know what's better than pecan pie?
    Toucan pie.
    Do you know what's better than toucan pie?
    Threecan pie.

Bor Mullet and ShayaLothal like this.
  19. ShayaLothal

ShayaLothal Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 14, 2023
    Please stop this abomination it’s triggering [face_sick]
    Do you want me to fall to the dark side and try to force choke said pizza pineapple frozen soup? Someone might get hurt[face_shame_on_you][face_nail_biting]=P~:D

Last edited: May 7, 2024
    Siphonophore, Bor Mullet and Sarge like this.
  20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    You'll get over it.

21. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    I mean you should have some respect for us veterans of this conflict! My people have been fighting for decades alongside the Italians in this still ongoing “Pizza Hawaii War”… we have seen things humans cannot comprehend! [face_nail_biting][face_praying][face_worried]8-}

Siphonophore, Bor Mullet and Sarge like this.
  22. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    [​IMG]

Enough said, though, I do not hate pineapple on a pizza and admit I like BBQ pizza as well.

Siphonophore, Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  23. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    I would be drifting to the dark side with this now if it wasn’t for the fact that I am at my third glass of champagne and that makes everything easier!:D

24. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    We have strict rules against the practice of witchcraft in these forums. Or even the sharing of witchcraft knowledge. Cease and desist.

25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    *cackling and rubbing hands together while circling the big brick pizza oven*

Double, double, toil and trouble
    Pineapples bake and tomato sauce bubble