main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Five Issue Mini- Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories – The Bad Batch: Ghost Agents Announced

Discussion in 'Literature' started by clonegeek, Sep 19, 2024 at 6:34 AM.

1. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 28, 2022
    https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/202...in-new-miniseries-from-dark-horse-comics.html

"The Clones of the Bad Batch have been through some intense missions throughout the Clone Wars and it’s said they have a 100% success rate. But this time, they may have met their match. In Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories: The Bad Batch: Ghost Agents, they are on a mission to hunt down the mysterious Separatist ghost agent who executed a daring heist on Coruscant! The thief’s trail leads Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, and Tech to the seediest corners of the galaxy, a place where kingpins and thugs threaten the clones’ mission—and their lives!"

2. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    Any more subtitles and they'd run out of room for artwork on the cover! Cool stuff though. More Bad Batch content is always welcome.

I am reminded that the Hyperspace Stories annual that was a Celebration exclusive over a year ago still hasn't received a wide release or been compiled anywhere yet. You're really going to make me pay full price for that thing, aren't you, Dark Horse? Sigh.

Senpezeco and MercenaryAce like this.
  3. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    *sigh*
    They just had 3 seasons of television. I wonder if Delta Squad, the original Bad Batch, will ever get some love. Though given how Scorch was treated in TBB... I guess I should be careful with my wishes.

Barriss_Coffee and Golbolco like this.
  4. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Always wondered if the Bad Batch ending would mean we would get more bad batch stories, either some more of their clone wars missions or some of their mercenary work that happened between episodes in the series. After all, clone wars and rebels comics managed to squeeze in plenty of stories between episodes.

Probably won't get retired bad batch having sitcom shenanigans though.

5. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 28, 2022
    Only in the world where there is a sitcom about a retired Ackbar and Veers as unlikely roommates.

Barriss_Coffee and MercenaryAce like this.