main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    @BadCane you can answer those last questions whenever. Thank you for being interviewed! Next up @Moll

[​IMG]

How did you choose your username?

What is your favorite JCF memory?

Who is your favorite background character in SW?

What is your favorite music piece from Star Wars?

What character in Star Wars in the most underrated?

Master_Rebado likes this.
  2. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    My name is Mollie and a lot of people call me Moll, so hence the username :)

Actually, one of my fondest memories is still going on and it is Cubmans savageness towards people in RYL. Makes me proper belly laugh when he is being mean ;) Also when Chris tells us of his bargains! Love those :D I can't really think of a specific memory tbh, so much has happened.

Not sure if he is background, but deffo R2-D2. Unless you mean physically in the background?

My favourite track is Across the Stars, so beautiful.

I think Jyn is underrated, many have said that they felt the cast were a bit bland, but I thought they were great, especially Jyn. She is one of my favourite SW characters.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What character is the most overrated in Star Wars?

If you could do anything is life what would it be?

What is your favorite sport to watch?

What was/is your favorite class in school?

What was your least favorite class at school?

@Moll

Moll likes this.
  4. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    What character is the most overrated in Star Wars?

Rey...I absolutely loathe the character ;)

If you could do anything in life what would it be?

Wow, this is a hard one to answer. Well, what I really wanted to do was achieve a first-class degree (with honours) from a reputable University, which I have done. Now, I am hoping to do my Masters and come out at the end with a good grade. After that, I just want to be doing something that I really enjoy and own a fluffy kitten (when I move out). Ultimately, I want to be happy and be surrounded by people I like and be doing what I love :)

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Probably Cricket. I am not a big sports watcher, but I played Cricket so enjoyed watching it now and then.

What was/is your favorite class in school?

Oooh, I liked a lot of classes. Probably Computing and I really enjoyed Philosophy and Ethics/Religious Studies. At GCSE, I really enjoyed Chemistry, and I actually nearly took that at a-level :p

Edit: Ah, I did not see the is in the question. Right now, my favourite unit that I am taking, as part of my Masters, is Robotics Software, it is very fun...so far :)

What was your least favorite class at school?

English. Oh, and I hated P.E.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @Moll

How did you get into Star Wars?

If you could make a Star Wars movie what would it be about?

If you could add any deleted scene into any of the Prequels what would it be?

Who is your favorite Star Wars actor?

Who is your favorite Star Wars actress?

Moll and Master_Rebado like this.
  6. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    How did you get into Star Wars?

I got into SW properly about 3/4 years ago when I watched all the films in chronological order, but I had watched them prior to that, just a bit more jumbled.

If you could make a Star Wars movie what would it be about?

Umm, I wish there was more Jyn, but I am not sure how interesting that movie would be ;) I would like another anthology movie, as RO and Solo were pretty good. Of courses, an Obi movie would be really cool.

If you could add any deleted scene into any of the Prequels what would it be?

The one where Annie is fighting Greedo in TPM, it is very funny ;)

Who is your favorite Star Wars actor?

Mark Hamill, love the wonginess he brings to the roll ;) Plus, he comes across as a super nice guy.

Who is your favorite Star Wars actress?

Felicity Jones, love Rogue One.

cubman987 , s_heffley and darkspine10 like this.
  7. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    What is your favorite season?

Who was/is your biggest role model in life?

Do you collect anything? If so, what?

If I wanted to hack into @cubman987's computer in an attempt to end his evil communist regime, how would I go about doing that? Asking for a friend.

Iron_lord, Moll and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  8. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    What is your favorite season?

I think Spring, the leaves are growing again. Winter is a bit depressing, Summer is too hot and there are loads of bugs. Autumn is good, but I feel sadder seeing the trees get more bare ;)

Who was/is your biggest role model in life?

My parents are quite inspirational and have played very important roles in my life. They are my main role models and work so hard. They certainly have taught me to have a good work ethic, which is very important.

A particular person, who is not family, is called Emma and she is my biggest role model right now. She is the smartest, nicest, most patient and modest person I have ever met. She is an employee where I go to Uni, and she is basically my Mum at uni.

I don't have any famous people who I see as a role model though, although I do like Bill Gates ;)

Do you collect anything? If so, what?

My main collection is coins, specifically British currency only. I have been collecting since I was 3 and am now 22, so my collection is very large :) I also collect pop heads, tangles, rocks (have to be perfecrly smooth) and Lego minifigures, and I suppose books as I have so many ;) Coins are my biggest and longest obsession though, can't get enough! I was lucky enough to get a New Gardens 50p last year!

If I wanted to hack into @cubman987's computer in an attempt to end his evil communist regime, how would I go about doing that? Asking for a friend.

Maybe send him a virus? That would mess up his computer [face_laugh] You should never hack unethically, tell your "friend" to behave, Jeff! :p

9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Favourite tv show or movie? :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Favourite tv show..

Not sure I could just pick one ;) So I will list a few in no particular order:

- The Big Bang Theory
    - Archer
    - Gravity Falls

Honorable mentions:
    - Trollhunters

...movie?

- Rogue One
    - Shallow Hal <- Love this one

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Moll you're stuck alone on a boat in the middle of the ocean for 22 days (your safety guaranteed - no sharks around!), you have an ample supply of food/water/health-related items, and you're allowed to take three things - what would you take with you?

If you had to choose one person to be your best friend for life, and your only choices are Rey and someone who actively dislikes cats, who would you choose?

Also, how far can you punt a football? I realize that means a soccer ball in the UK, so that is acceptable to use in this case.

12. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    @Moll :D
    If you ran a game show...
    - what would you name it?
    - how would you win?
    - what would you win?

Jedi Knight Fett and s_heffley like this.
  13. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    How does it feel to be one of the fortunate RYLers not to be on my list?

14. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    you're stuck alone on a boat in the middle of the ocean for 22 days (your safety guaranteed - no sharks around!), you have an ample supply of food/water/health-related items, and you're allowed to take three things - what would you take with you?

1. My Mum, so she can look after me and I won't lonely

2. My kindle, has a long battery life so will have something to do

3. Beanie, can't sleep without him ;)

If you had to choose one person to be your best friend for life, and your only choices are Rey and someone who actively dislikes cats, who would you choose?

I would work on the person who dislikes cats and expose them to how fab cats are ;)

Also, how far can you punt a football?

Very far, I used to play football everyday after school in the green near me :)

15. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    If you ran a game show...
    -what would you name it?

Moll's show ;)

- how would you win?

By guessing the sell value of coins, and the closest wins ;)

- what would you win?

Coins? ;)

Khalia Octa and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  16. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    How does it feel to be one of the fortunate RYLers not to be on my list?

It is amazing, I will forever be a follower of Cubman ;) Also, it is fun to watch others be on the recieving end of your savageness ;)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    How many times have you moved to a different home?

Who is your favorite singer?

Which Star Wars film do you think has the best music?

Who is the best director of the Disney movies?

What was your reaction to Disney buying Lucasfilm?

@Moll

18. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    How many times have you moved to a different home?

Only once, when I was 4 :) I have lived in Uni accomodation though, so if that counts, 3 times ;)

Who is your favorite singer?

I have a very vast music library so picking one is very hard, but, although not a single singer, I love Take That.

Which Star Wars film do you think has the best music?

Rogue One

Who is the best director of the Disney movies?

Gareth Edwards...sorry GL ;)

What was your reaction to Disney buying Lucasfilm?

I did think Star Wars was going to be run into the ground as Disney would make so many movies, and keep doing so until people get bored and they make little money. I was sorta interested where Disney were going to take it as well, although the sequals are not the best, everything else they have done I have been impressed with, such as RO, Solo, Rebels and what I have seen of resistance.

19. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    How do the colors red, yellow, green and purple make you feel?
    What is your favorite kind of weather?
    Favorite kind of cereal?
    Do you like M&M's?
    Last lego set you bought/made?
    Is it okay that my questions are being inspired by the table I'm sitting at (which has a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a buncha sharpies, an M&M mug and a lego magazine on it)?

@Moll

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    What type of computer do you have?

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  22. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    How do the colors red, yellow, green and purple make you feel?

Red - Warm, always found red to be a nice vibrant colour and feels very warm.

Yellow - Not a massive fan of yellow, but if a really bright yellow, then that is super chirpy.

Green - Peaceful as it reminds me of nature and it is my Mum's fave colour.

Purple - my favourite colour, so I suppose happy ;)

What is your favorite kind of weather?

Cold but sunny - The weather now in the Uk. Also like the sound of rain quite a lot.

Favorite kind of cereal?

Mateys - basically lucky charms with slightly bigger marshmallows.

Do you like M&M's?

Yes! I love the caramel filled ones.

Last lego set you bought/made?

I tend to buy mini figures more frequently. I think the last set I bought was the women of NASA, but I don't build those as they are more collectable.

Is it okay that my questions are being inspired by the table I'm sitting at (which has a box ofCinnamon Toast Crunch, a buncha sharpies, an M&M mugand a lego magazine on it)?

Yes, that is perfectly fine :p

Thanks for the great questions! :)

23. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    What type of computer do you have?

I have a Lenovo E470 which I upgraded to have 32gb of DDR4 RAM and a Samsung 850 Evo Pro SSD. :)

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My Mac is having problems so I was interested

25. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Lenovo ThinkPads are the best laptops ever. Would never go for anything different. They last a long time, are reliable and so well made. Not the most stylish (although I think they are cool), but they are perfect for what I need to do, which is running virtual machines and programming.

Edit: Also good for gaming if you want that, mine runs all games I have tried really well.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018