main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm so jealous of that LEGO Sail Barge

2. Darth Weavile

Darth Weavile Jedi Master star 3

Oct 10, 2017
    Least favorite Lightsaber Color?
    Red, I guess. If we're going by just the movies.
    Favorite Pokemon besides Weavile?
    I don't know if I have a favorite, since to be a well-balanced trainer, you need different types of Pokemon. But a few of my other favorites are Torterra (starter in Diamond, my very first), Honchkrow, and Pikachu, of course.
    Duel of the Fates or Battle of the Heroes?
    Depends on the context for me. I love Battle of the Heroes more in the context of the battle it's most commonly associated with. But Duel of the Fates has a wider range of uses, like when Anakin goes off to search for his mother. It's epic!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    11.) What is your favorite Pokémon game?

12.) If you could change one thing about the Star Wars movies what would it be?

13.) do you have a favorite video game excluding Pokémon?

14.) If you could make a movie about anything in Star Wars what would it be about?

15.) If Everyone on the Jedi Council fought each other who would come out on top?

@Darth Weavile

4. Darth Weavile

Oct 10, 2017
    11.) What is your favorite Pokémon game? Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, with Heart Gold/Soul Silver being a close second

12.) If you could change one thing about the Star Wars movies what would it be? I'd make the Jedi in the Palpatine fight look a little more competent. I know what they were going for, showing Palpatine's strength, but they should have at least got a few attacks in before being felled by his blade.

13.) do you have a favorite video game excluding Pokémon?
    I think it's safe to say I like Sonic the Hedgehog!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I have Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 on PlayStation Network.

Although my most played game would probably be this underrated masterpiece:
    [​IMG]

14.) If you could make a movie about anything in Star Wars what would it be about?
    Seeing a Bounty Hunter team-up would be pretty cool. Sort of like the levels in Lego Star Wars, where you go on Bounty Hunts as Boba Fett, Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM, Bossk, and Greedo. To see that in a movie would be awesome.

15.) If Everyone on the Jedi Council fought each other who would come out on top?
    Obi-Wan, because he has the high ground!

Nah, but seriously, I'd see Mace Windu winning. He defeated the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy (Jango Fett), as well as (arguably) defeating the greatest Sith Lord.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    16.) Have you ever broken a bone or have come close?

17.) If you could have had George Lucas sell the company to anyone who would it be?

18.)What is your favorite thing that appears in most starwars movies? (Wilhelm scream, opening shot in space, I have a bad feeling about this etc)

19.)What is your favorite meal?

20.) What is your favorite type of animal?

@Darth Weavile

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  6. Darth Weavile

Oct 10, 2017
    16.) Have you ever broken a bone or have come close?
    Surprisingly, no. I've played on several baseball teams, but have never had a major injury. Same with playing pick-up basketball and flag football.

The worst injury I had was when I was about 6. I was fooling around with my brother and I tripped and hit my head on a radiator. I had to go to the hospital and get staples.

17.) If you could have had George Lucas sell the company to anyone who would it be?
    Idk, Columbia Pictures I guess? I'd honestly would just like a company to do the complete opposite of what Disney did.

18.)What is your favorite thing that appears in most starwars movies? (Wilhelm scream, opening shot in space, I have a bad feeling about this etc)
    I love how the endings have a music piece playing in the background while the characters are silent. Sometimes you don't need dialogue to capture emotion.

19.)What is your favorite meal?
    Sesame Chicken, Broccoli, Wonton Soup, and White Rice. I always get that at Chinese restaurants.

20.) What is your favorite type of animal?
    This is a tough one, since I love animals. I love dogs, since I have one. But if we're talking wild animals, I might go with jaguars. They are awesome looking, strong, and they are the reason my favorite NFL team is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) What is your favorite piece of Dtar Wars merchandise that you own?

22.) If you could add any of the deleted scenes back into the Prequels what would you add?

23.) If you could make a Star Wars game about anything what would it be?

24.) What do you think is the funniest joke in any Star Wars film?

25.) What is your favorite holiday of the year?

@Darth Weavile

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) What is your favorite piece of Star Wars merchandise? How I got a spelling error there is beyond me.

9. Darth Weavile

Oct 10, 2017
    21.) What is your favorite piece of Dtar Wars merchandise that you own? Probably my Lego stuff. Other than that, I have a cool wallet that has some frames from a Star Wars comic. I'll try to post a pic later.

22.) If you could add any of the deleted scenes back into the Prequels what would you add? The one where Anakin says goodbye to Jira, and then the probe droid shows up. Not only does it make the scene where Qui-Gon and Anakin are running make more sense, it also has one of my favorite lines: "Ani, you're the kindest boy in the galaxy."(at least I think that was the line) Great contrast to what he would become. Also, that ship at the end was cool.

23.) If you could make a Star Wars game about anything what would it be?
    Probably a game where you can play as a Jedi, starting as a padawan, and then rising through the ranks to become a Master (unlike Anakin). You would go on missions assigned by the council, and you could even turn to the dark side.

24.) What do you think is the funniest joke in any Star Wars film?
    In ROTJ, when Han asks Luke how they're doing, and Luke says "Same as always." Han's response: "That bad, huh?"

25.) What is your favorite holiday of the year?
    Christmas. It's helped me become an even bigger fan by getting Star Wars-themed gifts.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    26.) What is the worst film you have ever seen in theaters?

27.) George Lucas originally wanted to make ROTS longer. Do you think this would have been a good idea?

28.) what is your favorite film other then The Prequels that you think people give a bad rap?

29.) When going to the movies what is your favorite snack?

30.) If you were to exclude film what is your favorite format to experience Star Wars? (Comic, video game, book etc)

@Darth Weavile

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Today Is the last day you can ask @Darth Weavile questions so make sure to get them in.

12. Darth Weavile

Oct 10, 2017
    26.) What is the worst film you have ever seen in theaters?
    The Force Awakens
    27.) George Lucas originally wanted to make ROTS longer. Do you think this would have been a good idea?
    I can't answer yes or no without knowing the entire script, but I would've liked some deleted scenes put back in, such as the Declaration of 2000 scenes and the Padme and Obi-Wan scene that was filmed and appeared in the novel.

28.) what is your favorite film other then The Prequels that you think people give a bad rap?
    Pokemon Heroes has a 16% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is ridiculous. It's one of the best Pokemon films IMO. And is says on google that 95% of users enjoyed it, which is equal to The Empire Strikes Back (just sayin'). It's one of those instances where there's a dissonance between what the critics think and what fans think.

29.) When going to the movies what is your favorite snack? Popcorn and Nestle Crunch!

30.) If you were to exclude film what is your favorite format to experience Star Wars? (Comic, video game, book etc)
    I'd say the novels. I always enjoy James Luceno's work, such as Cloak of Deception, Labyrinth of Evil, Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader, and Darth Plagueis. He's very knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe, and always has references to maintain continuity, which I like. There are still plenty of novels I haven't read, that I'll look forward to reading in the future.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @Darth Weavile for answering our questions!

Welcome our next interview! @Darth Kronos.

[​IMG]

1.) Why did you choose your username for the JCF.
    2.) Why did you decide to join the JCF?
    3.) What is your favorite Star Wars prequel movie?
    4.) Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
    5.) Who is your favorite background Star Wars character?

cubman987 and Darth Kronos like this.
  14. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Awwww, yeah. Here we go. :cool:

Also, great choice of gif. :cool:

Idk. I guess I based it on a Sith name I came up with a little while prior. While I was taking a questionnaire, I was asked to pick a "Darth" name if I were to have one. I wanted something unique that also had a somewhat sinister feel to it. At the time, I was heavily into the Percy Jackson series, and that had a ****ton of Greek mythology references interwoven into the plot. Kronos, the Titan father to Zeus, Posiedon, and Hades, was the main, overarching villain of the first series. I liked how "Darth Kronos" sounded, and very few people online had used it. So, the name stuck.

#originstory #adaptintoamovieplz

Can't remember. :p

I think I just Googled "Star Wars forum" and selected the first option. I don't remember my motivation...

Revenge of the Sith. I am including Rogue One and Solo in this question. For a while, it was Rogue One, but I eventually realized ROTS (funny acronym, lol) gave me a much more emotional experience than any of the previous and subsequent prequel movies. And, for me, emotional connection is the most important aspect of a film for me.

Ohhhhhh, ****. I don't know. There are too many great characters for me to choose only one.

But some of my favorite characters include: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Anakin Skywalker (mainly the Clone Wars version)/Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Ren, Finn, and Rey.Vader

The books gave me Thane Kyrell and Ciena Ree, and I really like Thrawn's portrayal in the Disney canon thus far.

Oh yeah, Ahsoka is pretty cool. So is Ventress. Ventress should get a Forces of Destiny short.

I haven't seen most of Rebels. Season 4 releases on Blu-Ray and DVD on July 31st, I think.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. Bala-Tik is awesome, and he has the greatest accent ever. GIVE ME A BALA-TIK SPIN OFF FILM, DISNEY!

Uhh...

Therm Scissorpunch?

Idk.

woof

15. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    1. How would you feel if your username were changed to Darf Crownows?

2. If you were driving a tank, would you wear a tank top and smoke a cigar or a combat jacket and learn Russian?

3. You wake up tied to a scratching post when an army of catnip-fed cats slowly approach you, and both your arms and legs are bound. You can't wriggle out in time. What do you do?

4. Do you declare your devotion to the ever majest flying hamgoat?

5. Do you think it's a seaturtle, a baby whale, or something else?

16. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    [​IMG]

I would wear a sexy tank top (cuz i'm driving a tank, lol) and smoke three cigars at once while speaking German to my Russian subordinates. ****ing with people is fun. [face_devil][face_skull]

I would call Halle Berry and convince her to do some magical cat voodoo or some ****.

Idk, she probably did something that stupid in the Catwoman movie...

I only devote my life and soul to the majestic flying Seagoat™©®. I would never betray my loyalties to you for the inferior hamgoat. ^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^

Unless you want me to, then that sentence doesn't exist.

17. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    @B99 is shocked you didn't answer that last question

18. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    i'm sowwy, @B99 :(

I think it's the love child of a seaturtle, a baby whale, and a super scary velociraptor. It's very creepy...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  19. Seagoat

Jan 25, 2013
    Maybe I was thinking of @B3

I don't remember now lol. Damn B usernames

20. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Is there anything in your life that you would do differently if you could go back in time?

21. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Why did I buy that golf kart....

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  22. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    No, not really. My successes and mistakes have made me who I am today.

Plus, changing my last would probably result in a future where robots sterilize and kill the human race.

Time travel is spooky. [face_worried][face_nail_biting]

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    6.)What was your first Star Wars Movie in theaters and what was that like for you?

7.) Favorite Director (excluding George Lucas) Also what work of theirs do you like the best?

8.) Do you know a lot of people in real life who like Star Wars or even the Prequels?

9.) Have you ever been to a Star Wars Celebration and if you have not do you want to attend?

10.) What is your least favorite movie ever?

@Darth Kronos

Also Percy Jackson was the series that got me into reading so good choice of name inspiration.

Valency Jane and Darth Kronos like this.
  24. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    What is your favorite sport?

Do you have any really random pet peeves?

P.S. Love your avatar, @Darth Kronos . Hawkeye fan too :D

25. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    The Force Awakens.

Yeah, yeah, I'm young, stfu

But TFA gave me a pure SW experience, and I loved watching it. The theater experience could only have been better if I went to a more lively theater.

Ohhhhhh, ****. I can't choose just one.

I love Steven Spielberg for his flair for fun adventure films. Jurassic Park, for example, is something I remember fondly from my younger years.

I love the Russo Brothers for their take on the superhero genre. Their superhero films - The Winter Soldier, Civil War, and Infinity War - all balance the comedy with the drama supremely well, and, especially now, their ability to take an extremely large cast and balance them to the point that everyone gets their moment in the spotlight is nothing short of admirable.

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be. :cool:

For a non-blockbuster director, I've become a fan of Damien Chazelle(?). I loved Whiplash, and I really liked La La Land.

I mainly hang out with people who like Star Wars, but I don't think any of them particularly like the Prequel Trilogy. I'm not sure though.

I haven't been to a Celebration, and **** yeah, I'd love to go to one. With it being in Chicago, I'm hoping beyond hope I can go on Friday, but I don't see it happening, unfortunately. Hopefully it comes near me again.

Idk. I don't have a lot of movies I outright hate.

Divergent was pretty terrible.

But it would be hyperbole to say it's my least favorite movie ever.

Unlike my favorite movie list, where I have a designated favorite film, I can't pinpoint my least favorite movie.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have no interest in sports, sorry.

Uhh, I hate it when people chew loudly when their eating.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Valency Jane and darkspine10 like this.