main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Husan and the initiates, a lil Obi fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Husan and the initiates
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: pre JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan (7) Yoda, Garen, healer Aaqu
    Genre: A single post
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi learns Yoda and Garen to ride a beast. Ever wondered how Obi-Wan could ride Boga, the lizard.
    Notes: Got this idea after watching the cartoon series clone wars in which Yoda rides a beautiful beast, companion piece to Husan on this board Husan, a lil Obi story and companion to Husan and Anakin . and Husan and Anakin
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Obi-Wan was with the initiates from his clan in the Jeditemple gardens accompanied by master Yoda.
    He whistled and from the other end of the large meadow a beautiful brown husan came trotting to the group. The husan laid her soft nose against Obi-Wan's cheek and Obi-Wan stroked her neck.

Obi-Wan put a bridle with a long rope on her head and a saddle on her back.
    Yoda said ?Learn to ride I will.? and he hopped in the saddle.
    Obi-Wan guided the husan and soon Yoda was riding the husan with a smile on his face.

Garen asked ?Can I ride her?? as Yoda was dismounting.
    ?Of course? Obi-Wan said and helped Garen on the back of the husan.
    Obi-Wan, concentrating on the husan and Garen?s unsteady seating, said ?Garen let your body flow with the movement.?
    Garen muttered ?I will try.?
    Obi-Wan held the reins in an iron grip as the husan was skittish because of Garen?s movements on her back.
    Yoda was showing the other initiates some interesting bushes with edible fruits and soon they were searching and eating them.
    Unnoticed by Yoda and Obi-Wan, Bruck Chun had sneaked behind the bushes and back to the meadow, with a small rock in his hand. He threw the rock, hitting the husan on its back and went back to the others unnoticed by anyone.
    The animal bolted away with Garen holding on for dear life and Obi-Wan dragged along by the reins.
    Master Yoda heard the yelling of Garen and ran back to the meadow, calling the healers with his comlink.
    With the use of the Force Yoda was able to quiet the animal.
    Garen jumped of as soon as the husan came to a halt muttering ?No more animals for me, I will learn to become a starfighter pilot.?
    Obi-Wan was lying in the grass whimpering softly and the husan put her muzzle on the boy?s cheek, comforting him.
    Master Aaqu entered the garden and went to Obi-Wan and treated the bruises on Obi-Wan?s knees.
    He said ?Don?t worry, they would fade and heal in a few days? and helped him stand.
    Obi-Wan walked unsteadily to the husan, stroked her neck and said ?I know it wasn?t your fault and you will remain my friend forever.?

The end

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was very sweet, especally the last line :)

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Obi-Wan was lying in the grass whimpering softly and the husan put her muzzle on the boy?s cheek, comforting him.

Awww, how sweet! [face_love]

I like how Yoda wanted to ride the husan, too. Lovely fic! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.