main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST CASTING RUMORS

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Yensid1974, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sons_of_anakin_tatooine

sons_of_anakin_tatooine Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2005

a artcle stated there were some but got removed quickly do to copyright claims by disney. disney is very on top of that whole thing same with marvel

2. Sith_Knight087

Sith_Knight087 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 5, 2012
    I'm a huge EU fan, but even I accept that the new Star Wars films won't be based on anything in the EU........ SO I'M GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!! [face_peace]

Dra--- likes this.
  3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Hopefully when we start getting snippets of the plot, the EU fan rage will die down a little.

Ganger and Dra--- like this.
  4. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    It's why the writers need to conference together or why there is so much consulting. They have to make sure there's no discrepancies in stories.

5. sons_of_anakin_tatooine

Sep 28, 2005

is the script finished or are they doing another draft?

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I honestly have no idea. I'm not Supershadow.

Bazinga'd , Gallandro and Dra--- like this.
  7. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I'm thinking we may get a Ronan and/or Solo confirmation soon.

I don't see Ksenia Solo as a major lead but rather a spunky sidekick or something.

8. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    That's good. Because apparently SS destroyed many people's ability to have a good time. They were taught by their parents to believe rumors when they hear them, and then, upon finding the rumors to be false, began to develop nervous ticks, various sicknesses that produced that same kind of boils, and a general automatonic crankiness. Therefore, they decided never to be fooled again and began raiding villages of rumors, pitchforking the innocent and well-meaning information, and burning the rumor's children alive.

"Never again!" they proclaimed. "Somebody please help us find laughter again!"

9. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    ha ha ha ha ha

Nah, Supershadow was super fun . . or funny maybe, unintentionally funny perhaps.

Echo-07 and Dra--- like this.
  10. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    What article stated this? And obviously, if pictures had been up *at all,* they would be all over the internet by now. I seriously doubt that photos were posted anywhere. Could be wrong, but in this day and age, if they were up for ten seconds, they would have been saved by plenty of people...

11. sons_of_anakin_tatooine

Sep 28, 2005

i believe it was yakface who mentioned it on facebook a few days ago but were already taken down disney dont play when it comes to copyright issues. took me a year to find that 15 second antman footage wich currently now i cant even find online anymore.

12. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998

I don't think there were ever pictures, and I agree with your assessment. The Pinewood sets are currently being used for the live action Cinderella film with filming set to complete in November I believe. As for the alleged "pictures" I don't think there were ever spy pics of the Falcon being constructed. What I did see were old production pics from Jedi and Empire of the Falcon being built at Elstree. I think this may have cause some confusion.

Yancy

FRAGWAGON likes this.
  13. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    True. It's rather annoying we can't get little snippets of news and yet the film Escape From Tomorrow has effectively avoided any kind of penalties for even existing.

14. sluggo1313.

sluggo1313. Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 23, 2013

I think its more realistic that Han and Leia and Luke would want to keep their children away from the kind of conflict, danger and pain they experienced. Don't most parents want to give their children something better then what they had?

15. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    It seems like serving in the military runs in quite a few families. It depends on how honorable and important the family feels fighting for peace is.

16. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Please gont get people fired up over that last statement...especially since its not a "Casting Rumor"

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I don't know if I'd want Lando's son or daughter to be one of the main characters but I'd love to see him/her as a Wedge-type character. I just don't think the main group needs to consist only the offspring of the OT heroes so I think there should at least be one character with no connection to them thrown into the mix. But a side character who interacts with our heroes like a pilot/soldier or military leader or politician would be most welcome for me.

Dra--- likes this.
  18. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    At this point both Jedi News and LR are in the same category. Neither site has posted info that has come remotely true. Yeah ,I know some are fans of Jedi News in here,but come on a spade is a spade. Not one of thier Episode VII rumors has come true. When they get one right. Only then will I give them an ounce of credit.

19. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Hey. I'm not sure what would get people fired up. I'm just bringing up military families. Cop families too. That sort of thing seems to run in families.

Momotaros:
    They would probably rather have cash or an award with your name on it. Actually, they would probably rather just have cash.

20. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    You would be surprised (or maybe not) over what gets peopled fired up. BTW-I was not trying to be a pseudo-mod, just trying to be helpful.

Dra--- likes this.
  21. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Considering how many times they got things wrong this year. We should be the ones recieving cash for all the bull they put out there.

22. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    To be fair it's quite possible that their source heard rumblings of David Oyelowo being cast and misinterpreted it as Episode VII. I don't think it's mere coincidence that LR reported his name and now it seems most likely that he'll be cast in Rebels. These projects are tied so closely to each other that I think it'd be easy to mix things up a bit and it's still very possible that he'll might be cast in both and they'll be proven totally right.

Pro Scoundrel and Dra--- like this.
  23. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    You might be able to pass that off as that,but what about all the other rumors they have posted. The force ghost stuff,the fondles prodiction name, the susposely August shooting date. I can go on and on with rumors they have claimed that have not paned out. For all the garbage we give LR. This board seems to give Jedi News a free pass.

Darth Claire likes this.
  24. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I was actually talking about LR not Jedi News.

Dra--- likes this.
  25. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    I do believe that you should begin saving money up. That way you can reward the best rumor sites when they are correct. It's good to keep things positive and objective, you know, so it doesn't seem like you're just mindlessly bashing or just trying to get a similar sort of attention as the rumor sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.