main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: OOM-9s Thread of Battle Droid Greatness - PT Social Thread (RYL Movie Night - Fri 7/26, 9 PM)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by cubman987 , Jan 2, 2019.

?

July Movie Night - Friday, 7/26 at 9:00 PM - PICK 2 (all on netflix/can use free trial)

Poll closed Jul 15, 2019.
  1. Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse

48.1%
  2. Scarface

14.8%
  3. Avengers: Infinity War

51.9%
  4. The Fifth Element

25.9%
  5. Ex Machina

22.2%
  6. Pick this if you want Heels to add the years to the movies like he's SUPPOSED TO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    These guys barely even checked my ticket when I came in, I feel like I could’ve just walked in and sat down.

Not that I’d ever do that of course.

Anyway, it starts in less than two minutes :D

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Gonna try to see Aquaman first. It's still playing at a couple theaters here.

Btw, if you have a comic shop near you, you can pick up a free copy of this magazine. I got one today. It's pretty cool and has excerpts from the comics.

[​IMG]

3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Hey hey you're the Heffley!
    And people say you Heffley around!
    But you're too busy sitting,
    In your paid for seat, down!

;)

Anyway, night thread :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well I have Midterms twice a year and finals twice that is why college is split up into Semesters you'll take classes in the first that you will not be taking in the second. @ThisIsMe1138

5. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just kidding, I haven't seen Venom yet. All I know is that Spiderman 3 is the best film of all time :p

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about the ACT; It was literally nothing to be so freaked out about, I feel dumb for going so crazy about it :p the Reading seemed pretty easy, the English was like the easiest thing ever, the science was middle of the road, some difficult and some easy, and math kicked my *** :p the counselor said that it was so difficult (and i agree with her on this) because not only did I have to teach myself Algebra II completely alone, but there was some stuff on there I've never seen before. Also, the counselor got much more lenient rules for me since I was sick, like I was even allowed to take breaks in the middle of a test, and I was allowed to drink Dr. Pepper in the middle of the test (which i did).

6. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Welp that kinda sucks that you have them twice [face_laugh]

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    BvS Batman warehouse scene on right now, TBS

Love it. So brutal.

8. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    WHAT EVEN BIG HERO 6 IS SO GOOD. SO EMOTIONAL AND HILARIOUS AND GREAT ANIMATION AND PRETTY NICE PLOT FOR A DISNEY MOVIE. LITERALLY 10/10.

9. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I love that movie. Especially the Ultimate Edition.

10. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I love the UE. Hard to enjoy the theatrical release without the story content that needs to be there, but that's what they show on cable.

11. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I don’t care for the new Batman movies, the older ones are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Woah, a Monkees reference by Darsk :eek:

[​IMG]

We’re in intermission now, show’s been great so far :)

13. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Nehru, how far back are you calling "new?"

14. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Everything post Tim Burton and excluding the LEGO version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Ah, okay. Yeah, those movies were great. I obviously love the Nolan ones best, but it's a very different Batman, as was Snyder/Whedon's. Batman and Spiderman, lots of movies with very different representations of the same character. With lots of fans of each.

16. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    I forgot earlier lol; Penny let me know if you want to see some fashion pics from the exhibit. :) Just have to get them from fam; there was a lot of ppl around so I didn’t take any myself. :p There was a very Elsa gown definitely worth posting though. :D

17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Also PJ, I'm sure you crushed that ACT. Math sucks for everyone. :p

18. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    Batman movies are great and everyone is entitled to their opinions, as long as you like the Nolan films the best. :p I kid I also like Batman and Batman Returns and Batman Forever. And the old Adam West show and Superfriends. Wonder Twins activate. But I LOVE the Nolan trilogy.

19. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    i'm not much of a batman fan myself :p unpopular opinion perhaps but I prefer the characters he was based around; namely Zorro and the Phantom.

Also, did anyone see "The Ballad of Buster Scruggs" by the Coen Brothers? I saw it Thursday and quite enjoyed it myself. I love Westerns, and it seems that despite the limited number that have been made this past decade, they've been very good in quality. A nice change of pace from the superhero craziness :p

20. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    why must you do this to me

21. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Thanks :D Math is like the arch nemesis of everyone aged 10-19 or something :p

Also the main thing for me now is dealing with that one teacher who called DHS (which is pretty much CPS) on me for trying to say I was exaggerating (with how things turned out, her getting what she wanted would have caused me to go to school and have a heart attack or die but okay lol) back in August (I think ive talked about it here before :p ). The point is, is that it seems like shes been breathing down my neck for a while and so we want to make sure she doesn't cause further problems, so I can't really go to any school events besides like one every once in a while, so ive been trying to arrange a way to see all my IRL friends outside of school; I didn't know what to do so I just made a group chat of like 20 people :p

Honestly, I'm not really concerned about the teacher, I'll confront her about it once I graduate (so that i can be as disrespectful as possible :p) but as long as I'm not reckless, I'm sure nothing could happen, so she doesn't really bother me.

22. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    @El Jedi Colombiano is really 90 years old. That picture you posted was your great grandson. :p I'm watching more Tennant Dr. Who. Tonight it's the one with Shakespeare.

23. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    [​IMG]

:p

24. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
  25. christophero30

May 18, 2017