main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 The store

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Apr 11, 2019.

1. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    I got the lightspeed lane feature to work on the official app, scheduled it for 6pm, walked up there at 5:45 and they went ahead and let me through lightspeed.. probably took me less than 30 minutes to shop and check out.

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Lol if you get lucky let me know, I'd consider paying you for one.

3. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I WILL get it. Lol, I have a lightspeed pass for 10 AM tomorrow.

4. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Are they re-stocking every day?

5. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Yes

6. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    I hope they make items available online to badge holders again. Missed out on a couple things I'd like to grab.

7. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I made it into the store yesterday caus somebody gave me a lightspeed pass. Unfortunately the Lando Hawaiian shirt was gone, but I'm now a proud owner of the Death Star succulent pot.

(Lando shirt is $185 on eBay, yikes!)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

star_wars_is_good and Darkslayer like this.
  8. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    I didn’t get in until yesterday either. My wallet is probably grateful for this, but they were sold out of quite a bit. I managed to snag a Luke Skywalker Celebration T-shirt and a 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace T-shirt. I checked for the T-shirts with The Rise of Skywalker logos that were supposedly being sold there after the only other booth that had them sold out, but there were none.

Hopefully they can figure out how to do some crowd control with the Celebration Store at the next one. From what I’ve been hearing, the crazy lines and wait times are a consistent problem for them.

9. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    Well, don't get me started on The Store! I don't understand how after this many Celebrations that Reed organized, they can STILL mess up so badly with that store.... [face_frustrated][face_frustrated][face_frustrated]

Well, I am to blame too! I asked in my survey for Celebration Orlando 2017, that they should do more pre-orders, other than just the shirt, the guide and lanyard. I pretty much only get the shirt, the guide, the pin, the patch and the magnet. So if they offer the option to pre-order these items, I would not even need to go into the dreaded store!! And they did offer the option!! But I was so short on cash, that when I was ready to pay for those items, the option was no longer available! I didn't wait into the lines on Thursday. I went first thing on Friday, and I got lucky, because I was in line at 10:10 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. they setup the TVs so I could watch the entire IX panel which I really wanted to see. Me and some 5-6 other people stayed in front of the TV and let people pass us in line! Well, I really wanted to see the IX panel. However, I got into the store at 1:30 p.m., which isn't too bad a wait time. I really wanted the 20th anniversary T-shirt, the pin and the patch, which all sold out. And I couldn't get the Rise of Skywalker shirt, even when I returned to the store again on Sunday and Monday. What a waste of time.... Next time, I will pre-order everything and the 4 or 5 day badge!

Darth Maul Apprentice likes this.
  10. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Got in Monday and got that Rancor tiki. It's huge and I don't know what I'm gonna put in it but it looks gnarly as hell!

11. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    You can put a succulent in it, one that is big like a Rancor!

12. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    I wonder what was left over that Reed Pop will eventually sell on their site

13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Can't imagine it's a whole lot. I was there Monday and they were pretty cleaned out.

14. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I remember in London they offered sold out stuff at the checkouts that you could buy and they’d mail out later. Didn’t see anyone doing that this time.

15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I wonder if they'll expand the online store- I'd really like one of those Lando aloha shirts.