main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Aaaaand you asked for it.

[​IMG]

2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    He’s doing the Robot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I am so happy I could dance myself!

Sent from my left elbow using Tapatalk

4. PCCViking

PCCViking 7x Hangman winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Sing a song of Sithpence
    A pocket full of rye
    Four and twenty Jedi
    Are about to cry

:p

5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Sing a song of Sithpence
    A pocket full of rye
    Four and twenty Jedi
    Are about to cry die

6. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    When the chests slice open,
    The blood begins to siiinnnggg
    Ooooooohhhhh
    Wasn't that a DAINTY dish to... um... something chicken wing!

Sent from my left elbow using Tapatalk

7. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *quirks a brow* That was a great impression of the noise a dying Ithorian might make. Bravo, @DarthIshyZ . You are doing a fine job with this one.

8. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Very nice indeed.

[face_laugh] Lovely.
    Incidentally, these parodies reminded me of a John Lennon song in which he plays round with nursery rhyme tropes about Kings and Queens and all that rubbish. :p

9. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Might not be Ithorian much longer. Depends if the cloners have Ithorian in stock. [face_worried]

darthhelinith and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  10. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Well, if that’s indeed the case, we could have scientists build the DNA from the chromosomes up.

11. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Is that to say our resident Ithorian may be going on the endangered species list?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    'Scuse me, 'borg. Did you see what happened to me going against Typhojem?? I'm already endangered.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    So, I was just lurking 'Resurrection' when I spied the name Rosh Penin. I almost spat my drink! LOL! ( that can't be right ). Then I read on and found Tevion's name. Wait...what!? Is this real right now? ( some of you will know what I mean ). Of course, I read on, looking for Desaan's name, but did not find it ( at least not yet ). This thing just took a whole different meaning for me. Thank you @Sinrebirth -remember to be gentle sometimes, there is no cheat code to put in on this one. [face_laugh]

EDIT: Ooops! Nevermind. Just saw Desaan's name. Nice knowing y'all. [face_devil]

@darthhelinith

Bravisima! I lost it at 'something chicken wing'!

[face_chicken][face_laugh][face_chicken][face_laugh]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Yup, Resurrection coincides with Jedi Academy, @greyjedi125. It features the original character cast of Twilight of the Force, an AU where Sidious dies to Anakin and Mace, seeing what would have became of the OCs (and Qi’ra) in the original Legends timeline.

Kudos to our own @QueenSabe7, @Jerjerrod-Lennox and @HanSolo29 for playing both games... and also A Star Wars Story: Between Epitaphs and Dark Reach... with @Mitth_Fisto.

You’ll pick out the Master narrating those games and Last and Last Stand and 138 ABY, the latter three games all including our own @darthbernael and then @darthhelinith in the last game...

... and all of you are in Dark Reach!

That’s without even dabbling in what’s going on in The Epitaph Between...

... or Knights of the Last Republic, of course.

The Master sees all with his Sight, which is in-fact is a fragment of himself bonded with the Forcesaber of @Kev-Mas_Colcha in Between Epitaphs... who somehow manages to ensure that the Master sees for 36,000 years...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  15. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I have not. My leisure time to read long-winded posts and create my own has sadly become far too thin. I’m contemplating attempting a comeback, but I don’t want to irritate anyone or hold up story progress by being forced to disappear into RL again.

16. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Brilliant @Sinrebirth

You've orchestrated a Star Wars Opera/ trilogy right here in the RPF. I'm happy I have something substantive to read!! Great characters and great twists and turns. This is going to be good! :-B[face_coffee]

17. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Got the new Thrawn novel today!!! Also picked up some books for the classroom and got in a game of mini ️. In between my hair cut and my monthly dinner with my fellow Aspies of Greater Washington, I’ve had quite the day.

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    @DarthIshyZ
    Master, you asked me to talk about an aspect of Sorzus Syn's writings that I find interesting, as an assassin.
    Forgive my indulgence for providing commentary on three aspects of her research.

Sith Weapons
    The sith broadswords are interesting to some maybe but functionally useless for myself- they are too large for me to lift without two hands and I prefer to have a hand free to grab or manipulate things. They're okay as museum pieces but nothing more.

The Shikkar is genius. I cannot believe that such a species as the Sith had enough brainpower to come up with something so deliciously devilish. Such an inspired idea. Could this be modified further to a blade that deliberately sheds a shard that can then be tracked, should your target escape? What about a blade that shatters violently inside a body cavity to tear up the insides or one that sheds barbed teeth? The possibilities are endless.

Poisons: I much prefer to do the deed with my bare hands, thus ensuring that the hit is well and truly dead. Perhaps I could make better use of these. Though the note on species' resistance is important- one cannot guarantee that whatever is used will kill the mark. In an ideal world, one should sample tissue from the target first to test the poison's toxicity- however this takes time. Why bother when I can stab 'em through the gut and hop to the other side of the galaxy?

Warbeasts
    Perhaps a strange thing for an assassin to be interested in, but hey. I don't think our current empire makes nearly as much use of these as they could.
    Terentatek for example. If we could tame these down slightly so they can control their more basal instincts, they'd make excellent mounts.
    Battle Hydra could also become excellent winged mounts, two heads and venomous tail providing excellent offensive capabilities.
    Our modern battles have little use for the siege creatures of old, but could the war wyrm be bred smaller to aid with tunnelling behind enemy lines and mining of raw materials?
    Of the beasts mentioned by Syn, I find the Hssiss the least useful. The hatching process is too resource heavy and time consuming for relatively little pay-off. They could be useful as guard-creatures but the artillary of the modern battle renders them little use here. The only upside to them is their venom, which could be use to induce bloodfrenzy in a mark, perhaps.

Sith Incantations
    I mention these, not because I find them useful, but the opposite- I think they're a waste of time. Whilst muttering and mysterious hand gestures are great for intimidating people, I don't see how these aren't just souped up versions of force powers, albeit performed with excellent technique. The only spell listed that I could find any use for would be Dwomutsiqsa, which could be used for making a mark disappear without sign of struggle, although would not aid in any attacks against another force-sensitive being. Isaiwinokka Hoyakut is functionally useless anywhere but a battlefield, and a good assassin prides themselves on being flexible to different situations and terrain. Moreover, the spell does not appear to differentiate between friend or foe, which is even worse and could lead to the following conversation:

"Lady Belligerent. we have good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?"
    "The good news first please, you ignorant curr."
    "The good news is that we've wiped out the enemy and gained ten thousand zombies. The bad news is that eight thousand of those zombies were our own men."

It's Murr's bloomin' amulet all over again, I tell ya!

...ahem. Yes. I will get off my soapbox now.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  19. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Excellent analysis! If I could give more than three points, I would. Three points for a very thorough report.

Expect your next assignment soon.

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg, maybe the Kaminoans will give up on finding me a body and stick me into a robot. You want a cybernetic friend?

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    @Dagobahsystem, I would enquire as to whether you intend to obtain the Knights of Ren comics?

Dagobahsystem and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  22. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    They have a comic series?

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Coming out in December before the film. Four issue run.

[​IMG]

24. PCCViking

PCCViking 7x Hangman winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Hmmm...that's probably a major clue that they will be in Rise of Skywalker.

Silvertough likes this.
  25. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Yes, master.
    I'm looking forward to reading them.

PCCViking and QueenSabe7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.