main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The New Definitely Not Improved Even More Horrible Than The Last Two Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    This isn’t incestuous. Those who dreamed that these two would be siblings surely realized that long ago. The difference here is that IX will make clear that deep down she has her own darkness inside and that she connects to Kylo Ren / Ben Solo nearly as much around that darkness she’s trying to hide from within as he does her and is his own light that he’s fought to suppress. Deep down these two probably want to hook up badly and wishes the other would stop fighting the part that they’re trying to bury but their wants thus far beyond each other’s bodies and physical touch are not aligned.

UNTIL she destroys Kylo Ren in order to go skin on skin once more with Ben and helps heal Ben Solo in more than one way. Then he becomes the man she hoped he’d be in VIII.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. alwayslurking

alwayslurking Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 21, 2019
    Have I missed something that says that Rey's healing power is skin to skin? If so, I can't wait until she uses it on the sand worm. Hawt.

3. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 7

Nov 21, 2012
    I didn't say this was incestuous. I said Commodus had a incestuous crush on his half-sister. (As opposed to the one you were talking about, a crush on the protagonist) I never mentioned his crush on Rey as the same thing. I merely said that Rey should treat Kylo the same way, by ignoring the abusive dictator lying on the ground and go honor the real hero Skywalkers.

But...hell...maybe Rey is a Skywalker/Solo after all. Makes no difference. She should still treat him as such.

4. 2Cleva

2Cleva Chosen One star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Folks are getting ready for the breakup.

[​IMG]

5. Alliyah Skywalker

Alliyah Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2017
    Again with this "skin on skin" that makes it sound like it`s gonna be a super-sexy teaser scene. She will apparently heal him, they are not gonna boink. We don`t even know if she has to touch him to heal him.

When in Buffy the show her vampire lover turned bad and they had physical interactions afterwards, it wasn`t automatically "oh la la, skin on skin", even though they actually did have an intimate background.

And I highly doubt Rey feels this deep longing for Kylo Ren body and soul but they are just so incredibly star-crossed. I even doubt he feels that for her. Besides "oh, you have the force, too, and are my age (well, kinda)", they seem to find zero attractive about the other one. Other than maybe the ugly high rise pants, Rey seemed to have a weird thing for that.

6. Amdrag

Amdrag Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 26, 2008
    [​IMG]

7. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    It’s supposedly a big thick snake actually. She could kill it of course but lays her hands on it and makes it feel better.

topgoalscorer_no11 likes this.
  8. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    You are being so overtly creepy at this point.

9. Joystick Chevron

Joystick Chevron Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 31, 2017
    And I thought the idea the lightsaber tossing in the throne room was a metaphor was absurd.

10. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    It’s literally what we know of the situation.

11. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 7

Nov 21, 2012
    This scene in ROTS was soooooo romantic. Like...so HOT! Look at the way Palpatine cares for Anakin. So much love there. Can't wait for their grandkids to fall in love and complete the circle.

[​IMG]

12. alwayslurking

Jan 21, 2019
    From the JP leaks - sand worm, and nothing about laying hands on it.

During their escape attempt, the team runs into a giant, very aggressive, sand worm (who presumably created the tunnels). A battle with the sand worm ensues and our heroes end up backed into a corner, preparing to meet their fate when Rey notices a detail. The worm is injured. In a display of previously unknown power, Rey is able to heal the worm’s injuries, satiating the worm and providing the heroes the chance they needed to escape

Amdrag likes this.
  13. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    That didn't involve a woman touching a "snake" though, so why would that apply to this NC-17 version of Star Wars?

14. Bananakin_

Bananakin_ Jedi Master star 2

Dec 3, 2016
    I approve this ship. Welcome fellow Palpakin! This is what the movie actually meant when Anakin was seduced by the dark side.

15. topgoalscorer_no11

topgoalscorer_no11 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Satiating the worm, eh? Crikey.

16. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    [​IMG]

This is thought to be it. Looks like a snake to me. Pretty sure Ward said that she puts her hands on Kylo to heal him. Not sure why it would be different for the snake in that case.

17. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    The oh so reliable Jason Ward.

18. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    If I made a living from my online persona I think I would try to conduct myself slightly better in that arena. His tweets are full of expletives, spelling mistakes and basic grammatical errors. He’s certainly never going to make it in serious media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. Ender_and_Bean

May 19, 2002
    In VIII Rey was excited to work with Ben and hand him the saber.

[​IMG]

So, I do like that she gives it to him again in IX. When he becomes the man she knew he could be.

20. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    I use to listen to their podcasts during TFA era. Eventually I had to quit, because so much time was spent with him acting like a child about everything. He'd go on rants about fans having opinions, not even about his spoilers but their feelings on certain movies, and it just got to the point of, why bother?

21. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Though you're clearly being sarcastic, the answer is yes. He's reliable.

22. ForceGhostPrincessLeia

ForceGhostPrincessLeia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 22, 2018
    I hope we get a catchy jig about this wyrm!
    [​IMG]

Snokewithspiderlegs73 and Amdrag like this.
  23. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    Star Wars Episode IX: We Are Dune Now.

24. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    One, she doesn't hand it to him. Two, do you really think this is a good look for you?

25. alwayslurking

Jan 21, 2019
    I hope JJ doesn't treat Rey like a hormonal teenager. Hopefully he thinks more of her as a protagonist than this image is meant to reflect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.