main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod!Challenge Mods' Time Trials (Winners Announced & Masterlist of Prompts Posted!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin , Aug 7, 2019.

1. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Seems like 24D is still free? Can I have that one please?

2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Sent.

4. Bacta Bubble Bath

Bacta Bubble Bath Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 29, 2019
    24G, could I give that one a shot please?

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello! First of all, it's wonderful to see a new face around! Welcome!

Then, we just added those spots last night and are currently in the process of putting those prompts together. As soon as your slot is ready we will send that PM! :)

6. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    @Mira_Jade Thanks for the welcome!

And I look forward to receiving it. It should prove quite a challenge for me seeing as I work mornings and only have evenings to myself.

A challenge that I am entirely excited about taking on!

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Welcome, @Bacta Bubble Bath! Cool screen name.

Mods, am I able to take another 24 hour even though I haven't completed my 72 hour?

8. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
  9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lovely to nee new faces! We swear, we are working on getting more prompts together but between crazy work schedules, breaking and buying new laptops, and selling a house, ONE of us on the fanfic mod team is going to have a breakdown (spoiler alert: it's going to be me).

No, as per the rules we are only allowing one entry per tier per user.

10. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    I'll have to open it when I get done with work today. But thank you for sending it out promptly!

JediMaster_Jen and Mira_Jade like this.
  11. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Mira_Jade and Findswoman like this.
  12. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Don't worry, it's okay to be late! We are still going to have a winner for the stories that finished after their time ran out. :) The PM has been sent for your 48 hour prompts, too!

For anyone else who wants to take a go at the challenge, we just penciled in some more slots for the 48 hour tier, and are now working on coming up with prompts! Any takers? [face_mischief]

13. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
  14. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    Again, sorry for a double post.

I've got some days off coming again and was wondering if I could do a 72 Hour one as well? Since we can submit in each category.

I'd like 72A please.

Mira_Jade and Findswoman like this.
  15. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Of course! Your PM has been sent. :D

The index has also been updated. :)

16. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    @Mira_Jade I received two PMs about the time trials. I'm afraid to open either right now! :confused:[face_dunno]

Findswoman likes this.
  17. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    The one PM is a continuation of our previous conversation, and a note about your 48 hour tier fic. Feel free to open that at any time!

The new one with no replies - that's your list of 72 hour prompts.

. . . I can see where that would be confusing, in retrospect. My appologies for that! I'm modding after a long work day and my brain is silly. [face_blush] 8-} If you don't trust opening the old one, I'll send that note separately so you don't even have to chance it.

18. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
    Sorry! Still new to navigating these boards. Getting used to things slowly, so I opened the proper one.

Mira_Jade likes this.
  19. Bacta Bubble Bath

Aug 29, 2019
  20. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aaaaand as a friendly reminder to all, there are now exactly three weeks left to go in this challenge and there are still spots open! Remember, you can sign up until November 5th, with all entries due by November 10th. :D

Any more takers? [face_mischief] [face_dancing]

21. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    I may be insane to try to do this, maybe it's because I'm bored with a slow day at work, but give me 48H!

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] I didn't realize there were more numbers, so please give me 48I. [face_party]

23. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ack! Time is running out and my energy is waning! I can't guarantee the 72 hour will get done. :([face_tired][face_worried]

Mira_Jade likes this.
  24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Sent! :D

Hello! For this challenge we are only allowing one entry per person per tier, and it seems that you've already written for all three tiers. When the challenge is done, though, we'll be posting all of the prompts for anyone who'd like to write. :D

We believe in you!!! Kick that muse into gear . . . because you had a set of prompts I personally can't wait to see the result of. :D [face_mischief] [face_dancing]

25. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    is considering taking the challenge.