main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Speculation Does anyone think due to Ahsoka's popularity, they might make a film about her?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Eli Vanto, Apr 16, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    The thing with the Thrawn story if it gets adapted to be a Rebels movie trilogy is that it has mass appeal. You can use the bare bones of the Heroe's journey and adapt here to either Ashoka or Ezra. I mean even Thrawn. Star Wars belongs on the big screen. They also need to start with a base that already exists in the fandom. In this case, you would already have three fan bases that have some overlap. It also would still have mass appeal because the story doesn't need the audience to see the others to know these characters. I'm all for an Ashoka movie if it brings Rebels to the big screen. I think they set up a lot of possibilities this past week.

2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I'd be open to it. But I'd also be perfectly happy if there was never another Star Wars movie in the cinemas, and all we got was TV shows and streaming movies. Or, like, one Star Wars movie and/or saga every 20 years.

3. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    I would like to see STAR WARS on the big screen again, but do agree that it should be an event over a longer interval.

Live action Ahsoka was definitely interesting to see. I'd take more, but they used the character sparingly.

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  4. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Alright, so let's say hypothetically they decide to do it. Where do they go with it?

5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    To the stars. And also the wars.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  6. quiller

quiller Jedi Master star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    I think eventually we will see a Ahsoka movie. It will take some time and a lot will depend upon what happens with blockbuster Movies’s
    As for the plot my first Choice would be the time between her leaving the Jedi and joining the rebels. The other one is fighting Thrawn then setting up a tv series of her working with Ezra though we might see TV series before movie if things go on too long

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  7. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Whatever they decide to do, as long as they stay faithful to the character they cannot lose.

Kyle_Katarn_JK likes this.
  8. Kyle_Katarn_JK

Kyle_Katarn_JK Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2020
    I would like movie about her!

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  9. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Maybe the big Disney announcement today will be an Ashoka movie after all the high praise from her appearance in Mando.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    With her getting a shoe I don’t think so

11. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Pretty much confirmed that this movie is not in the cards this decade short of the show being astronomically popular..

12. 2Cleva

2Cleva Chosen One star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    She's getting her own TV show instead and will be in whatever culmination event that finishes it.

Lee_ likes this.
  13. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    That's true. Although she probably wont get a movie that is about her, she likely will be in a movie (or maybe multiple) over the next 5 years.

2Cleva likes this.
  14. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    If the show is a big success, I'm sure a movie will happen.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    While it would be nice if there was a new live action feature film with Ahsoka as the protagonist, I doubt that would ever happen. But then again, you could say the same for Fett, Din Djardin, Bo-Katan, and yes even Yoda Jr. Grogu. They've made their marks in the TV series (Ahsoka initially made hers a dozen years ago in the animated feature film). Needless to say I'm excited about the new live action Ahsoka series that will be on D+ eventually.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    If movie i say one for disney plus and not for cinema, that seems to be more of the event things outside maybe standalones where she might appear. I think they'll go backwards in time for now.

17. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    As she now gets her own series they should also remake the last four episodes of Clone Wars season 7 completely unchanged as live action. I'd be all in for that.
    That amazing story should have been live action right from the start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.