main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Not your fault (Anakin/Ahsoka friendship)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Destiny975, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Destiny975

Destiny975 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2021
    So, this is my first attempt at writing a fanfic (which I also posted on fan fiction.net). It's about Anakin and Ahsoka, but friendship, not romance. It's a bit short, but I honestly wasn't sure what more to write. It's set after the mortis arc. Enjoy!

It was a beautiful night on Coruscant. Ahsoka Tano watched the city from the roof of the Jedi temple. It was late at night, and she had to leave for a mission tomorrow, so she should have been asleep, but she couldn't possibly sleep after everything that had just happened.

What happened on Mortis had terrified her. The Son had transformed her with the dark side of the force and forced her to fight Anakin and Obi-Wan, and then he killed her. But somehow, because of the Daughter, she was alive again.

None of this should have been possible. Mortis had questioned everything she had thought was true, and now - nothing made sense anymore. Because if everything she had known was real, she wouldn’t be alive right now.

All of a sudden, she felt a familiar presence. She spun around and saw her master, Anakin Skywalker. "Hey Snips. Why are you up so late?" he asked. "I couldn't sleep. I'm guessing you couldn't either?" He nodded and walked closer to her until they were right next to each other.

“You know, what happened on Mortis wasn’t your fault,” Anakin whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear. “I almost killed you and Obi-Wan!” she exclaimed. “How was it not my fault?”

He placed a hand on her shoulder, “The Son made you do it. Everything that happened was his fault, not yours, Snips.”

Ahsoka wanted to believe him. But she just kept thinking about all the horrible things that could have happened, if Anakin and Obi-Wan hadn’t been able to defend themselves long enough-

“It wasn’t you,” Anakin said firmly. “Don’t blame yourself for things that aren’t in your control.” Ahsoka looked up at him, “I know. But I’m still sorry, Master.” “Don’t be. Besides, it’s not like anything happened to me out there, Snips.”

“But something could have!” she cried out, looking away. “It didn’t,” he said, much louder now. “Calm down. It’s ok now,” he slowly put an arm around her.

Ahsoka finally understood what he was saying. Somehow, she felt better now. She threw her arms around him, “Thanks Skyguy.” “I’m glad you’re okay. Now get to sleep, we have a mission tomorrow.”

“Goodnight,” she said, walking away from her master. “Night Snips!” he called out, “You know I’ll be here if you need anything.”

Ahsoka smiled, because she knew he would always be there.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great friendship and mutual support.

Kahara and Destiny975 like this.
  3. Destiny975

Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  4. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh, this is such a sweet moment! I love how supportive Anakin is, and how Ahsoka feels better after their chat. Great work!

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  5. Destiny975

Jan 18, 2021
    Thank you! I'm glad you think so.

Kahara and amidalachick like this.