main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Ahsoka Star Wars: Ahsoka - Season 1 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 12, 2023.

1. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    This is a cool idea. Either he may want to kill Luke or turn Luke to his way.

Either way, this is a great way to bring Luke into the story.

Adamoss likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I also still want to see a young Ben solo at some point in one of these shows

pronker, whostheBossk and Adamoss like this.
  3. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Wait so he needs Thrawn and an army to take down Luke? I suspect if that was his intention he would have tracked Luke down himself. and lets not go down that road of saying Luke is too powerful.

He would be 6 years old probably

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    Adamoss and Sarge like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    5 actually. I think he’s born at the same time as the battle of Jakku

5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I personally don’t want to see Luke brought into this story. At least not yet.

6. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    I don't think we'll see Luke until the movie.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't in that though since they'll need reasons to promote the fill to non-Ahsoka fans.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  7. miDnIghtEr20C

miDnIghtEr20C Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 21, 1999
    This just in.... I'm loving the show.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Join the club

oh wow you have been here a while

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    miDnIghtEr20C likes this.
  9. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    This has to be my favorite LA Star Wars since the Disney acquisition, it’s got everything, and it’s only getting better :D

Adamoss likes this.
  10. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Luke and Leia are basically leading the republic during this timeframe. They’re not easy to get to.

11. ShayaLothal

ShayaLothal Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 14, 2023
    Do you think that Din& Grogu will somehow come into play in the next episodes?
    I mean I keep thinking about the season finale and all that discussing with Carson "on selected assignments" I mean It aligns a bit too well to not be a set up to bring them in...
    But I mean you never know...
    What If Zeb and Kallus show up with Din & Grogu, Grogu connects with the purrgiIs, getting everybody to the other galaxy and remain stranded there with the whole Ghost Crew until after the sequels, battling what they find there (Thrawn & friends)and creating a new " way in the middle" between Jedi and mandalorian culture so to get rid of the "no attachement" BS that keeps breeding overpowered dysfunctional lads?
    And they come back after the last sequel like "Hey who are you? Rey? And you wanna build a new Jedi Order?Oh that's sweet youngling but step aside, we're past that ...you can be Jacen's Padawan if you want ... Grogu is busy 'cause he needs to go get his friend the Mythosaur and reclaim Mandalore "

sorry
    got carried away
    I swear I dreamt about this Stuff

or maybe it was a force vision ... dunno

pronker and The Chalk Jedi like this.
  12. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    Could very well be!

ShayaLothal likes this.
  13. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I don’t know. This show has excelled at being a very disciplined, tight, coherent story. I am very anxious about it straying from that approach. Both with the Anakin material and Mando crossovers. It all could work brilliantly, though, and so I’ll wait and see. But it makes me nervous because I’m loving this show and how…clean it is, for lack of a better word.

Master Jedi Fixxxer likes this.
  14. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    The introduction of Thrawn at the very least will introduce a bunch of new characters. I wouldn't be surprised if the heroes need some help. How else will they defeat what's coming?

15. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    Same, all this hype and the theatrical release and people speaking about multiverses and crossovers is getting me quite scared...I don't want to wake up wednesday to tik toks of endless loops of Grogu meeting Groot and babbling his first words:
    I AM GROOT!
    I AM GROGU!
    This is scary
    That's why I hope it is something in the likes of my previous post :)

Bor Mullet likes this.
  16. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Ahsoka's helmet?

Bor Mullet likes this.
  17. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I get that. But I’m one of those that worries about shrinking universes, and so the help coming from the same few characters in the other shows makes me concerned along those lines. So far in this series, Filoni hasn’t disappointed me, and so I have some faith. But the possibility of a crossover explosion has me worried. It’s not an easy thing to execute organically. We’ll see!

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  18. Darth Saddius

Darth Saddius Jedi Knight

Dec 24, 2015
    I think you may be right or perhaps he will crop up in the Mandoverse film. I can see it now, our heroes (and there may be quite a few!) at some point will need to get their hands on some exotic gizmo or other. Ezra says I know just the person to help. Cue Sabine, Hera and Zeb saying with one voice 'Oh no, not him!' It writes itself really. Please let his first line be 'my friends, my friends!' I think Zeb will show up this season though.

pronker likes this.
  19. Mr Bogan

Mr Bogan Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 28, 2016
    Well as a SW fan that simply ignores the existence of the ST and considers it unworthy of anything that came before or after, I guess my new dream would be that SW takes a clever way around it (instead of a reboot or "alternate timeline" solution) and we have not one GFFA but TWO. Whoever goes to the "second" galaxy has a whole new environment to explore and whatever happens there is not affected by the events that (according to the ST) will happen in the old GFFA. I guess we have enough critical mass for this to happen. We now have villains there, witches, Jedi, not-Jedi, heck even a Mandalorian. Pity we cant get Din, Bo-Katan and Grogu over there also. In short, new Galaxy, new worlds, new systems, new baddies, new heroes ... a renewed, but not rebooted, purpose for SW, where old people aren't wasted or grim (hopefully)

Sarge and Master Jedi Fixxxer like this.
  20. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    You sure we can't get Din &Grogu there also?:)

I mean... he told Carson he was up for"selected assignments "...Carson is short of a few pilots now and may need "external workforce", cause I don't think he is going back to home one to fetch more NR pilots after what happened With the hiperspace ring...
    ..the PurrgiIs seem our only hope to get to the new galaxy now and Grogu saw the PurrgiIs in hyperspace and has a history about connecting with animals so...
    . .. what would you do if you were Carson ?

I'd contact Zeb who stayed behind and tell him
    " yo ma lasat , karabast, we need help, we kinda lost Sabine also,and I dunno where Ahsoka is and Jacen says he got a bad feeling !
    Go fetch Kallus and bring me the weird mandalorian dude with his green force baby that connects with big beasts and bring your @sses here ASAP
    Cause I got a bad feeling about this and I don't like the odds!"

And the rest will be history!

They can all come back after the sequels and my boy Grogs rides the Mythosaur and claims Mandalore for his new Order of force balance mandalorian Jedis Who follow "The Middle Way"
    and teach their younglings to UNDERSTAND emotions in order to CONTROL and CHANNEL them to boost their force connection Instead of suppressing them and go bling blong crazy every two minutes !
    As for Rey I quote myself
    sorry not sorry
    this scenario has been in my had for a while
    and I need to hang on to it because this
    is scaring the big maker out of me right now!

DISCLAIMER: in case It wasn't obvious I have ADHD and don't know when to stop my rants...if I get too much just stop me :)

pronker likes this.
  21. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I've been thinking that Din will likely get called in to investigate something to do with an ancient Pathway to Peridea at some point to get him and Grogu involved with the eventual movie.

The star map at the end of the credits shows that there are 7 pathways to Peridea, not just one; Din could be involved with them by anything from Carson calling him into to help Hera or Ahsoka find one, or tracking down a Thrawn loyalist warlord who has uncovered one, or even fidning one form Mandalore, since that is listed on the map itself.

pronker, ShayaLothal and rumblewagon like this.
  22. ShayaLothal

Aug 14, 2023
    I shall pay more attention to the end credits! I did not notice that...
    That could be in Mando Season 4?
    But I still think Grogu could be Involved with the search of the PurrgiIs cause ... there is no coincidence with Dave and he shoved us Grogu seeing the purrgils...
    I think I am fixating on my scenario cause I don't want the Din's to be left behind even if temporarily...they reignited my love for star wars in rather difficult moment in my life and I want them in the New Galaxy with the rest of the Crew:)
    Plus I think that Ezra and Grogu could really create this new force balanced Order I am thinking about. And Ahsoka and Sabine also...and well Jacen is Kanan's son and Kanan had made a clear choice about the weight of attachement I think...

. .. I am afraid to say I may have created a half Mandalorian half Jedi signet which now resides on my desk with the motto "By Creed or by Code, The way is in The Middle"

...and I cannot also deny to have answered "Mandalorian Jedi of Clan Mudhorn,, under the question "Religion" of a survey (to my defense it was an Invasive mandatory survey in which religion should not have had a part)

:) I shall stop now :)

pronker likes this.
  23. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    I fully agree, Luke shouldn't be in Ahsoka - Season 1 at all, but moving forward it would be absurd for him not to participate in subsequent events when the Galaxy's future is at stake. We have seen that mistake once, and I wouldn't want to see it again. Perhaps his inclusion in a crossover event (such as the Filoni movie) would be the way to go.
    As opposed to all the live action shows prior the Disney acquisition? :p
    EDIT: My bad, I thought the word "shows" was there as well in your post.
    And yes, totally agree. With Rogue One and Kenobi slightly behind for me so far.

On one hand the end credits are obviously not random or coincidental, and there was definitely at some point the thought "yeah let's make 7 paths on our animation that lead to Peridea", on the other hand, that doesn't necessarily mean that they have to show all of them or even more than a couple of them. Having said that, I like your idea, and I think there are ways to get Din Djarin involved eventually, that actually make perfect sense and will help the viewer suspend disbelief.

I am not exactly thrilled about an Avengers kind of movie, but when a huge threat is present in the galaxy (or universe I guess), it would make sense for all the light side force users to assemble and fight evil, aka in this moment in time Luke, Ahsoka, Grogu, Ezra and perhaps Cal Kestis. Am I forgetting anyone?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
  24. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    The Mandalorian - wait until the second half of each season to reveal Moff Gideon
    The Book of Boba Fett - wait until the final two episodes to reveal Cad Bane
    Ahsoka - wait until the second half of the season to reveal Thrawn

This needs to stop.

25. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    I don't think it would make sense for them to have introduced Thrawn yet.

He's in a completely different galaxy.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
    cwustudent and ShayaLothal like this.