main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph "You think you're the only superhero in the world?" - The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'Community' started by The2ndQuest , Apr 26, 2010.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    "'Fetch the meats!'" Anyway Pyro one-handing extinguishing Johnny Storm was sweet (although I am not exactly sure if that could happen as Johnny is Cosmic Ray powered but I can dig it)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2024
  2. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    "There's only ever going to be one Blade!"

Juliet316 likes this.
  3. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2024
    Yodaminch, Sarge and The2ndQuest like this.
  4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    That's great. I didn't he'd ever return to the role. Though the actor they got for What If? was quite good.

BigAl6ft6 and Jedi Merkurian like this.
  5. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Hopefully he comes back for a Blacklist sequel show, too.

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Because the one thing The Blacklist needs is more seasons.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  7. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Didn't Blacklist suddenly turn into an animated show at one point

8. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Heard that the upcoming Vision show will have Ultron return and i am interested. He is an actual recurring villain

9. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Ultron was wasted, and it’s definitely possible he his part of himself in an isolated network somewhere, similar to that guy in Winter Soldier. Bringing him back for this is a great idea.

10. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Could just pull him out of Vision's consciousness program

11. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Maybe he could be possessing Vision? A version of Jekyll/Hyde. Now that the new one is missing a key ingredient.

12. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    We still need to find out the connection between Elizabeth and Reddington.

I think for an episode or two at the peak of the pandemic, they filled in partially shot footage with comic panel animations of what was supposed to have happened if production hadn't shut down.

EDIT: What if they gender swap the "Son of Ultron" to bring Megan Boone into the MCU???

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  13. Juliet316

Juliet316 Time-Traveling F&G Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Apr 27, 2005
    Could also bring back JARVIS while we're at it.

14. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Kid almost demand they both get human avatars just so we can see Spader’s own face do Ultron things.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    [​IMG]

16. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    What? They never explained.

17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Ah, you mean what they should have revealed in Season 2, Season 3 at the latest? Not a post-cancellation Season 11?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
    Juliet316 likes this.
  18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Not just a recap. Some new shots towards the end. Including the first official footage from..., and of...

VadersLaMent likes this.
  19. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Well, and I hate myself for saying this, there's either the bride of Ultron with Jocasta or Vision's wife, Virginia. So such a thing could be possible if she were to be cast.

20. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    So what's next ?

I mean what's the next Marvel movie? next tv series ?
    also - are they re-casting - Iron Man, Cap America etc.?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2024
  21. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    For movies? Captain America 4 starring the Falcon (also another unofficial Hulk sequel).

Thunderbolts.

For TV, Agatha Harkness and some cartoons I believe.

rocknroll41, gezvader28 and Sarge like this.
  22. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Not necessarily recasting those characters but passing the mantle so to speak:

Captain America Brave New World is the next movie. Sam became Captain America; Steve gave him the shield passing the mantle. And somehow, Thaddius Ross
    is not only the President of the United States, but the Red Hulk too.

I don’t know Iron Heart’s story.

Next TV series is Agatha All Along witch starts in about 3 weeks (September 18th.)

Me… impatiently waiting on Deadpool & Wolverine on Disney+ and more importantly, Daredevil Born Again which will be on Disney+ in March 2025.

rocknroll41 and gezvader28 like this.
  23. PCCViking

PCCViking 7x Hangman winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    My theory of how Doctor Doom appears in the main MCU and why he looks like Tony Stark. It will be an Age of Ultron type of situation.

The Avengers are dealing with attacks by Kang (off-screen) or the after effects of a plan by Kang. Realizing that Kang could prove to be too much, they ask Doctor Strange to see if they could find a Tony Stark variant from another universe. After all, since their Tony Stark was able to stop Thanos (albeit at the risk of his own life), another one could stop Kang (or his variant).

Doctor Strange tries to warn them of the dangers of this request, but they insist. With America Chavez's help, he finds what appears to be Tony Stark and convinces him to come to their universe.

As the Avengers get to know this "Stark," they become increasingly unsettled by his darkness. Some say that this Stark probably never became Iron Man and therefore never evolved as a person like their Stark. But when the Fantastic Four also get pulled in to the main universe, they recognize this Stark as Doctor Doom. Beforehand, Doom was willing to play along, posing as Stark. But once his identity is revealed, the kid gloves come off.

I doubt it will happen this way, but I wouldn't put it past Doom to do something like this: pose as Stark to trick the heroes until he's ready to reveal who he really is.

24. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I like the idea floated that Tony and Victor in that universe had a brain swap situation. But let's say that Tony in Victor's body dies or disappeared and then Victor Tony is the one.

Also another notion is that they find another Tony Stark variant so we get lots of RDJ vs RDJ

25. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    MCU Marathon on and in Iron Man 2 when Coluson tells Stark he's going to New Mexico and when Tony gets a call thinking it's Coulson he says "Hows the land of enchantment?" Which is an decent in joke to God Thor in New Mexico but I didn't know that was a motto / nickname for New Mexico ahha Clever!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2024