main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - Turning Point

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Alright. This is utter BS fist. You cant stop me from detonating my own lightsaber. And the way you discribed your wounding regardless of where it hit you, you SHOULD be dead or dying. And I said the blade was twirling horizontally anyway, so it should be SLICING into your body not STABBING it. The Force cant even heal such a wound that fast either. You would have to put yourself in a Healing Trance to do that and that would leave you vulnerable for several hours.

Sinre, some help here? Everything I've done to him would have killed Darth Vader twice over!

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM statement on Kogun Shay's wounds:

The blade sliced into his side, and nicked a kidney - not slicing it apart but catching the top - but was stopped short of the spine. He is, however, dying as his remaining kidney is unable to cope, and the wound is drawing his concentration more and more as he slips.

Willing himself to heal, he drew his concentration and the Force to his wound, and was not quick enough to block Antares Draco's use of the Force. Turning his attention to the grenade itself, he doesn't have the knowledge of the weapons inner-workings to prevent the explosion, though he manages to break the grip on his hand and throw it.

The ensueing fireball coats him with flame.

Sources for GM statement: Lord Nyax losing the ability to use the Force after internal damage. And he had the power, in his mind, to crack Coruscant in two, with the well spring of the Force helping him. And nobody can multi-task that much - grievously wounded, healing, weapon, grip, working out mechanisms of an unfamiliar weapon. Raw power doesn't cut it. Mitth, PM me next time, and I will intervene without a long statement.

TAG: Fist, Mitth

Rest of you, I will update today or tomorrow. You will all be PM'd about the split, as to where you will continue to post. Any problems, PM me or you GM, when unveiled.

3. Vader_The_Pimp6916

Vader_The_Pimp6916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    IC: Kore Barrack

Kore rose and followed Darth Narcissus out of the hangar, not bothering to look back at that old wretch, Darth Natas. Kore was not dumb, he could feel the hatred of the old diminuative Sith. Had he a lightsaber he would have sliced the old man's legs from beneath him. Now Darth Narcissus...he was much more tolerable. They walked down the corridor heading to the dorms of the academy, neither spoke a word. Faint lightsaber clashing noises could be heard off in the distance along with screams of pain and agony as the losers of the duel were punished most harshly...

TAG: TheSithGirly

4. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    OCC: That makes sense. Note I've never made Kogun fully heal himself only attempt to heal himself. I abide by the GM

Kogun Shay

The flames seared the flesh on his body, as Kogun threw himself to the ground, writhing, rolling to get the flames off him. For a moment he lay there. Slowly, the hand moves bleeding along the grass. The Twilight rises...then falls.

Then rises.

Blood ran slowly down the side of a face covered with burns, but the eyes have not ceased the uncanny stare. The stare that is ever sharp and piercing. He staggers to his feet, lips tasting the acrid flesh on his bottom lip. And walks towards Antares, his hand outstretched. Out of his sleeve slides the lightsaber of the Devaronian into Kogun's palm. He had returned it when engaging Draco.

Standing before the Imperial Knight now unarmed and more or less at Kogun's mercy, the twilight tosses the lightsaber. It rolls along the grass before landing at Draco's feet.

"Try again." He heaves the words. "Try...again. But this time if you fail, boy. I..." his voice rasped for a moment hard to speak. "I'm going to kill you. And then...your emperor." A smile slowly crawled along the Twilight's weathered face.

The hand beckoned.

Tag: Miith

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Imperial Knight Antares Draco

Palace Grounds, Hapes

The Imperial Knight narrowed his eyes at the badly wounded Twilight Jedi. He has strength, I'll give him that, he thought as a booted foot stepped onto the lightsaber, his weight pressing it down into the grass until it was halfway buried into the lawn. Antares Draco took a deep breath and stepped off it, taking several sure steps back from it.

"You are wounded and dying," he spoke softly, remorseful that it had come down to killing a Jedi just so he could protect his Emperor from him. Antares had not forgotten what kept the man from finishing him off and what is now keeping him from finishing him off. "It is obvious from your ravings that the Sith have hurt you. I knew Eydan Skorne. I fought alongside him. He was a good man, a good fighter, and good at heart...

"Until this war started." He drew the lightsaber to him until it rested in his hand. "The Emperor decreed that the Imperial Knights, including Eydan Skorne, were not to get involved in this war. Were not to fight the Jedi or any other Force-faiths. Slowly a force has been trying our patients, forcing us to defend ourselves from those who see us as the enemy. We neither asked nor wanted this war but it was forced upon us all out of necessity for a stable nation. But still the Imperial Knights and their Emperor refused to get involved."

He tossed the lightsaber off to the side, guiding it until it disappeared over the edge of the palace grounds. Now they both were apparently unarmed.

"We were patient but the war has been trying on all of us. Today I learned of how Eydan had fallen from grace. I learned that the Jedi had ignored our neutral stance and attacked not just Eydan but even I and my fellow Knight, Dak Tonnacry, and the Princess. All of us were forced to defend ourselves from our brethren and all but one of us came very close to the Darkside of the Force. It is for this reason why Roan Fel decreed we were not to get involved in the war.

"I do not know why you insist that my master is in league with the Sith when it is obvious that we're just as surprised by their return as the Jedi are. It is also obvious that they are the ones who are orchestrating this war and our two Orders to fight each other. Eydan had left the Imperial Knights, darkness in his heart, and obviously died by Krayt's doing. My Master wanted his fallen Knight to meditate and recover from his experiance and the Darkside but instead Eydan chose to forsake everything.

"If my Master was so truely in league with Darth Krayt, why would he hold back his Imperial Knights when it could win us the war a lot faster and a lot easier? Why would he try to prevent his Knights from falling to the Darkside? Why would he try to have one who had fallen to come back? Why would he be trying to heal our relationships with the Jedi if they are suppose to be our enemy and the enemy of the Sith?

"He is not your enemy, Master Kogun. I am not your enemy. Your enemy and my enemy is the Darkside. I ask you this..." He outstretched a hand to the wounded and crispy man. "Would your enemy, if he were truely your enemy, offer you medical aid? Would he offer you your life? Would he offer you a truce?" He waited expectantly but he was also ready should the man choose to continue to fight. Antares still had an ace up his sleeve should the man insist on dying this day.

TAG: fist

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Dehrrzhan Shuuths
    Ithor

"Dehr, does your blaster have a stun function? We could take this one and test him."

Standing up and pushing his foot into the insane priest's throat so it couldn't get up, Dehr turned the dial on his blaster.

The blaster emitted a buzz, rather than its traditional screech, and waves of blue energy cascaded into the Ithorian. Dehr stunned him several times, figuring in his state one blast would not be enough.

"What should I do next, Lady Shaper?"

Tag: Sin

IC: Devan Ferrier[/b]
    [i]Phaeda[/i]

Devan expertly dodged the shots -not a terribly difficult task, given their skill- and when the guards were close enough, returned fire. Red hot shrapnel exploded from the gun's muzzle. The majority would hit one guard in the chest, while the rest would buzz the other guards.

Arsix had begun firing his forward-facing concealed blasters, mechanical precision extrapolating where his targets would be given the speed of the bolt and their current direction, and easily picked off a few guards.

Once the first wave of guards died, Devan shouted into a commlink that would broadcast the message from the [i]Crusader[/i], "Look, your guards are dead. Your Imperial defenses are overwhelmed. You know what we came for, and you can avoid further [i]slaughter[/i] if you'll simply let us take it. No sense getting yourselves killed."

Arsix beeped an introduction of his own, anyone who understood binary would know the notorious ancient droid gangster R6-C320 was among them.

[b]Tag: Sin[/b]

7. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    OOC: Again for KraytDragon90. I hope I do all the marking right, there was a lot of it :)

IC: Tahnan

Tahnan glanced over towards Kira and saw her meaningful gaze. ~~Well?I suppose Jedi really aren?t supposed to do that?I won?t tell anyone I don?t think?I would hate for her to get in trouble for fighting during a war.~~
    He nodded solemnly and started to follow her out of the ship. "Major, Cade, I take position of Renegade Leader, Major you are Rengade One, Cade you are Renegade Two." He double clicked his comm in acknowledgment and kicked in his thrusters. He weaved back and forth among the debris and flew into formation with Kira. "Major, I am afraid the Alliance losses are disastrous. And anticipation from an expert?" He sighed and swore before clicking on the comm.
    ?I hate to tell you Jedi Romar, but I?m no expert with space battles. But judging from the sheer volume of hulks out there?.it can?t be good. This?ll hurt us for sure, possibly more than anything else has in this war. Time will tell, and I would love to be wrong this time.?
    He laughed softly and frowned. Who the kriff was that man Kira was fighting anyways? He acted like he knew her..and Tahnan felt like he had seen him before?maybe.
    ?Sorry I can?t tell you more, but I have a few questions of my own. Who the kriff was that Zorn guy?? He heard a soft noise and glanced down at his control panel. Hyperspace coordinates, good the sooner they got out of this chaos zone the better, maybe they?ll let him go back to ground fighting soon. He entered in the code into the nav-computer and slaved his hyperdrive to Kira?s. ?Coordinates received, ready to jump.?

TAG: Kira, Sinre

8. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Krayt, Palace of Hapan, Shattered Halls

Slowly walking up on the mount of rubble to the old woman, his muscles began to shake. His armor tightened and loosened around him. The drain had become obvious. Even the old woman could see his power fail. His power that had shown itself to be to great for any opponent was faling to serve his will.

His anger raised and gave him focus. Looking up at her, he showed a faint smile.

"There is one more thing I want to show you Dark One. One more thing you should see . . .!" Seh said with a firm voice. And as the Dark Lord looked down on himself, he saw his hands begin to deform. Turning into something else. Something animalic . . . something beastlike. Fear made itself known in his heart.

With a digusted voice he looked up and saw the perils of sweat on the old woman´s face. It needed her all concentration to overcome him. Even in his weakened state. His hands lost shape, his face began to tighten, his body to blur. But Darth Krayt knew the secret ways of the Fallanassi. Not in detail, but in general. And he was not so foolish to fall for a trick. Leaping forward he slammed his fist into the elder woman´s face. Her body collapsed and before it could fall, he grabbed it at her throat.

The illusion of transformation ended immediately. "A Dark Lord does not fall prey to his fears, crone."
    She nodded. "What have you seen, your fears or your truer self?" She replied. He hissed and saw the recognition of her own death in her eyes. His lightsaber ignited in his hand, piercing her heart and leaving her hanging dead in his hand, after a single last spasm. Letting her fall to the ground his hand immediately touched the wounded, burning shoulder again.

Above he felt Skywalker becoming a distant echo in the force. Exhausted and stressed, desperate and confused but focussing in the force. He was beyond his reach.

Tag: Sinrebirth

9. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Werda Dhartel
    Onboard the OverLord

The old mandalorian Violently awoke, as he took a deep breath his thoat burned and caused him to cough up blood. He had to hand it to the sith they where indeed powerful. Rising from the cold deck of the OverLord Control Room Werda used the force to summon his fallen lightsaber into his hand. Something was wrong with it he knew it as soon as he touched it in the force.

Flicking the activation switch he heard and saw nothing. Like him his Darkblue Lightsaber was dead and worthless. Casing the useless thing aside Werda made his way towards the chambers exist. Drawing on the force he found it much easier to use then it had once been. Then he forced it to do his will, no longer would he obey the force or let it control his destiny. It was sure Werda was nothing but he would soon be so much more. Then he vanished from sight, sound, and even in the force itself.

The sith had killed Werda, crushed the jedi master he had once been, but he had not been reborn yet. It would take time for his birth to happen but first he had unfinished bussness. He moved like a ghost in the shadows searching for his prey. His had went to the only lightsaber he had left.

In the force he could feel the two he seached for but not in the sense that he could feel the sith or other jedi. No he felt there absence in the force. Like all vong they did not belong here and he would ensure there destruction. Reaching a spot right above the two Werda ignited his only lightsaber. The white blade seemed strange and uncomfortable to Werda but it was only a tool now. No longer did he hold it with any respect or care. Driving the blade into the deck werda slowly but surely cut a hole allowing him the chance to ambush his prey.

As he fell the ex-jedi dropped his stealthy ways and ready himself to roll. Hitting the ground he sprung forward allowing the momentum of the fall to carry him to his prey. His white lightsaber slashed upward as returned to his feet. The smell of burning flesh filled his nostrols as he slain the female vong named Qelah Kwaad. Turning he faced his true betrayer and ready himself. Anger burned with in him and as Werda's eyes caught Rayn's it transformed into hate.
    "Betrayer I have come to deliver to you what you brought to me, Death and Destruction." Then in a blood lust Werda attacked his white blade meeting Rayn's own blade. Neither would dared give ground but it was a losing battle for Rayn. Werda's Hate had caused the old mandalorian to grow stronger. In the force Werda's being was like a raging fire that consumed all before it. Finally Werda spun free of the locked blades returning yet another blow this one twice as powerful as his first.
    "You can not kill that which doesn't exist Rayn and I have you to thank for that!!!" Shouted Werda as he returned yet another strike but this one went wild and sliced into only the air. It was a chance and Rayn took it swinging his blade he aimed at Werda but was stund to see the old mandalorian catch his blade in his hands. "Fool!!!Did you really think you could stop me. I've always worn my father's armor it's made out of mando metal and no lightsaber can slice though it." Said Werda as he brought up his blade to deliver a killing blow. The white blade went down but Rayn dropped his own lightsaber. With both hands Rayn had managed to catch Werda 's lightsaber hand and stuggling he force Werda to try something diffrent. Once more Werda summoned the force but this time he used it to summon Rayn's dropped lightsaber. The red blade ignited as soon as it touched Werda's hand and as it did so Rayn's eye's grew large for the blade add lite right into his heart.
    "Now you have become nothing and I am one step closer to my rebirth." Spatt Werda as he pulled free both blades and with a final spin attack Werda removed Rayn's Head. Now that his battle was over Werda turned off both blades and cast away his white blade to lay beside the now dead bodies of Rayn and Qelah Kwaad. Then he clippe

10. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Approved and whatnot

Cade Skywalker
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Presumably Ossus
    Allegiance: Jedi Order
    Weapons: Blue lightsaber

Appearance
    Height: Around 5 feet
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Skin Color: Tan
    Clothing: Jedi robes

Personality: Energetic, sneaky, stubborn, and naive.
    Likes: Hanging out, dueling with lightsabers, loyalty, and Jedi.
    Dislikes: People who might hurt the people he cares about and people who are too serious.

Bio: Son of Kol Skywalker and Morrigan Corde, Cade Skywalker is a Jedi Padawan in the New Jedi Order. Young and headstrong, Cade was brought up in his father's order and trained by Wolf Sazen. He will do anything to save the ones he loves and, as the descendent of Anakin Skywalker, is very strong in the Force. His emotions sometimes block his judgement, which can lead to certain potentially dangerous situations.

11. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Kogun Shay

The Imperial Knight's booted foot stepped onto the lightsaber, his weight pressing it down into the grass until it was halfway buried into the lawn. Kogun's eyes darkened. He could make the lightsaber ignite underneath the man's foot and flip up to impale him. He still had the strength, he should do so before he fainted. But then the man took a deep breath and stepped off it, taking several sure steps back from it. And Kogun for all his pain, was unwilling to strike down an unarmed man.

He doesn't share your philosophy,conscience raged at him. He stabbed you in the back when you were leaving him alone! He doesnt deserve any mercy. Kill him now before you're too weak too!

"You are wounded and dying,"

Kogun spat blood in disgust.

"It is obvious from your ravings that the Sith have hurt you. I knew Eydan Skorne. I fought alongside him.

Eydan!

"He was a good man, a good fighter, and good at heart...Until this war started." He drew the lightsaber to him until it rested in his hand.

Detonate it like he did to you. You are honorable, it is no fault. You were going to give him back his own lightsaber that he might still defend himself, and now that you might not strike down an unarmed man, you've actually handed him YOUR lightsaber. But...he's talking about Eydan!

"The Emperor decreed that the Imperial Knights, including Eydan Skorne, were not to get involved in this war. Were not to fight the Jedi or any other Force-faiths. Slowly a force has been trying our patience, forcing us to defend ourselves from those who see us as the enemy. We neither asked nor wanted this war but it was forced upon us all out of necessity for a stable nation. But still the Imperial Knights and their Emperor refused to get involved."

He tossed the lightsaber off to the side, guiding it until it disappeared over the edge of the palace grounds. Kogun shut his eyes, his hand wiping the blood. The lightsaber rolled back behind Draco's foot. Kogun's eyes opened again.

"We were patient but the war has been trying on all of us. Today I learned of how Eydan had fallen from grace. I learned that the Jedi had ignored our neutral stance and attacked not just Eydan but even I and my fellow Knight, Dak Tonnacry, and the Princess. All of us were forced to defend ourselves from our brethren and all but one of us came very close to the Darkside of the Force. It is for this reason why Roan Fel decreed we were not to get involved in the war.

"I do not know why you insist that my master is in league with the Sith when it is obvious that we're just as surprised by their return as the Jedi are. It is also obvious that they are the ones who are orchestrating this war and our two Orders to fight each other. Eydan had left the Imperial Knights, darkness in his heart, and obviously died by Krayt's doing. My Master wanted his fallen Knight to meditate and recover from his experiance and the Darkside but instead Eydan chose to forsake everything.

"If my Master was so truly in league with Darth Krayt, why would he hold back his Imperial Knights when it could win us the war a lot faster and a lot easier? Why would he try to prevent his Knights from falling to the Darkside? Why would he try to have one who had fallen to come back? Why would he be trying to heal our relationships with the Jedi if they are suppose to be our enemy and the enemy of the Sith?"

"He is not your enemy, Master Kogun. I am not your enemy. Your enemy and my enemy is the Darkside. I ask you this..."
    He outstretched a hand to the wounded and crispy man. "Would your enemy, if he were truely your enemy, offer you medical aid? Would he offer you your life? Would he offer you a truce?"

Kogun answered haltingly. "Do not make promises you cannot keep. You are merely a lackey to Roan Fel. Should he decide, he would slaughter me for attempting to assasinate him or hold me in captivity parading me throughout the galaxy causing shame to my Order. Surrendering to sa

12. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    OOC: Oh my, Mitth, when you talk about Eydan I start feeling bad about killing him! :p

Kira Romar, Leaving the field of wreckages over Bastion

She saw the other two fighters slave their astroagtion to hers, but remained in real-space for a moment.
    ?Who the kriff was that Zorn guy?? The question of Major Tahnan made her remember Eydan Skorne. Furious, but still so human, back on Borosk. She had not feared him. Not as she had feared the creature that called itself Darth Zorn.

"You met him once, I think. At least you saw him from far away. he was an Imperial Knight. the one who attacked us on Borosk. The one who captured me." She sighed. Sadness in her voice, that couldn´t be overheard. "Then again, it was not him." she added. Remembering his obsidian black eyes, as he clawed his evil into her very soul. She paused long. Then she felt a single tear from her eye. Simeon Ternor, Lowbacca . . . hundreds of Jedi had fallen here.

"He was someone that needed to be stopped, Major. He was an enemy."
    She said with a bitter voice. Her tears not completly hidden in her voice.

"Jump on my mark. 1,2,3 MARK!" She punched the hyperdrive ignition. And the stars became thin lines of brilliant white.

Tag: KraytDragon, bluebeast (welcome as Cade, btw), Sinrebirth

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Lol. Good, I got someone to feel sorry for that character. Heh

Imperial Knight Antares Draco

Palace Grounds, Hapes

Kogun answered haltingly. "Do not make promises you cannot keep. You are merely a lackey to Roan Fel. Should he decide, he would slaughter me for attempting to assasinate him or hold me in captivity parading me throughout the galaxy causing shame to my Order. Surrendering to save myself goes against everything I've fought for." He spat blood upon the ground. "I don't fight to save the Jedi. I don't fight for the Sith. I don't care about the Imperial Knights, the only thing mattering to me is the fact that countless lives are being incinerated in this bloodbath because a few idiots can't get along with each other."

As the blood came in past down his face, and his lungs heaving increased slowly, he answered, "Eydan Skorne is my son. He...was my son. I...I wont fight someone who has fought with my son. Not today, I...can't..." He started to reach weakly for the hand offered him, then staggered about to fall.

Antares took two steps forward and to the side, but rather than trying to physically catch the man in his arms like out of some bad holovid, instead he wrapped the man in the Force. If Kogun did not resist him, he would gently lay him on the ground where he could save his remaining strength. "You're right. I can't keep those promises, but I can plead for them and I assure you I have a lot of clout with the Emperor. As for what my master would do to you... You don't know him all that well like I do. He would never humiliate his enemies and neither would he out right kill them when they have chosen to surrender or recognize the err of their ways. My master can be a very forgiving man unless you give him reason not to be.

"You're also right that too many people have died already, but going around killing heads of states won't stop the killing. It's like trying to kill a hydra. Cut off the head and two more will replace it. In the Empire's case, killing the Emperor will only drive the Moffs and the Military to fight harder and change our reasons for this war from what it is now to one for revenge. If you want this war to stop, then dig deep and go after the source, not the players who have been forced to participate in it."

He held out two small hyposprays that he took from his utility belt. "This is biofoam and a painkiller, if you will accept my offer..."

TAG: fist

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Captain Ruon, aboard the Overlord

Captain Ruon watched as the three TwinTails from the Destiny jumped to hyperspace, bearing for Coruscant. Interesting, that means Darth Zorn didn?t survive the battle?.

The Captain of the Overlord knew the Sith had put a fair amount of work into that young Imperial Knight, and his death would be a costly one for the Sith Order. Oh well, it was inevitable it would happen, he supposed.

The Alliance fleet, as it was, escaped. There were almost eighty vessels from the original four hundred in full retreat. The rest was being bombarded and broken apart. That meant, by most counts, a mere hundred Jedi escaped the Battle of Bastion. There were the remnants being slaughtered on Bastion itself, but there time was numbered. The Empire would defeat them eventually.

---
    Aboard the Invincible

The moon base was devastated, and useless, but the Yuuzhan Vong were finished. The Voyager took the brunt of the barrage, and exploded, of course, but the distraction allowed the battle stations to hurl an unending stream of turbolasers at the Yuuzhan Vong. The warships threw fire back at the stations, but the plasma fire was rapidly overwhelmed.

Static filled the screens of the Invincible as Yuuzhan Vong vessels exploded in small stars, and when it cleared a station had been destroyed while the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet had been destroyed. The sole remaining warship analog and battleship analog took off, but even then the warship exploded, harrassed by Predators. Its detonation killed more than a hundred loyal Imperial pilots.

Darth Maladi spoke, sharply. "They are heading into the Unknown Regions, Admiral. The forces from the Rapture are bearing away." The Rapture itself had been torn in half, debris blocking Imperial fire on the fleeing Yuuzhan Vong and Alliance transports. Jedi were aboard the TwinTails and transports, almost fifty of them, survivors of Bosa Nejeco's Jedi Wing. Rasi Tumm's had been decimated, but he himself had escaped. Ratep Sentarin had gotten all seventy of the Jedi under his command killed.

They may be problems one day, Maladi observed. Before them all, however, the Alliance armada was aflame. Destroyed. Ruined. There was more debris in orbit over Bastion than in its history, apart from when the Yuuzhan Vong originally destroyed it.

"It's over," muttered Maladi, turning to Admiral Veed

---
    The Ground battle

Sigel Dare smiled as she saved the Sith Darth Ardeur twice. Sigel had made sure she didn't exert herself early on in the battle, knowing the Sith would. The Imperial Knight had been proven correct.

Elke Vetter was down, but still alive, at least, and the Jedi were in full retreat. A handful remained to make sure the Alliance forces escaped. The droid army was shattering, not wasting time with retreats. The Yuuzhan Vong continued their battles.

Elke Vetter watched as the entire swarm of Alliance shuttles took off as one, leaving behind Yuuzhan Vong and Droid Diamond-class dropships. The Imperial Knight watched as the Imperial Knights beat off the Yuuzhan Vong, but the battle seemed to be poised between the the decisions of a remaining Jedi and an Imperial Knight - Ratep Sentarin and Hespar Kessler, Sigel could see.

Striding over to Ardeur, and taking a few deep breaths, the Imperial Knight held out a gloved hand. "Killer of Lowbacca, I am honoured. You won this for us, you realise."

A cracking in-orbit sounded as the four Star Destroyers in orbit fired down, a rain of fire precisely aimed at the shuttle swarm. Several bolts rained destruction on Bastions surface, but the shuttles were being annihilated one at a time. Secondary damage was unavoidable.

Fire's broke out in the city, and the remaining Jedi and Alliance soldiers in the spaceport fled deeper into Imperial City. Sith and Stormtroopers gave chase, and Sigel took another breath, looking at t

15. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Sinrebirth Approved

Name: Ranov'la Verd
    Species: Mandalorian (Human)
    Appearance: [image=http://images2.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7e/Klin_Nif.jpg]
    Allegiance: Empire
    Weapons: DC-40 Blaster Rifle, Modified with Enhanced Optic Targeting and 'Hair Trigger,' Cryoban Grenades.
    Bio: Ranov'la was born into a purely Mandalorian family on Dxun. He was taught the traditions of the Mandalorian culture as soon as he could learn, when his mind was still open. Soon after, he was taught the basics of both Echani and Mandalorian combat, even their practices with Vibroswords.

At the age of eight, he had nearly mastered the more advanced techniques of Mandalorian combat, abandoning the Echani forms. Three years later, he was sent on a mission to recover a dead body of one of his comrades. During this, he battled a tough monster known as a Nexu, which had found its way into the ecology through a crashed Galactic Zoo transport.

Upon returning to his father with both a Nexu ear and the dead body he was sent for, he earned the respect of his clan, receiving the title of Jag, or ?Man,? earlier than most Mandalorians.

When he turned thirty-seven, he was an extremely accomplished warrior on Dxun, and had gotten the attention of other Mandalorian clans. Thus, he was requested to fight with the Mandalorians serving the Empire.

Torn between what he thought was right and his loyalty to Mandalore and all Mandalorian clans, he eventually accepted the invitation and joined the ranks of Mando?ade and the Empire.

Now, he serves as an Elite Commando for the Empire?s war effort.

Name: Tsavong'shaa Anor
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Appearance: [image=http://images2.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/6e/KaeKwaadMasterShaper.JPG]
    Allegiance: Alliance
    Weapons: Poison-Blade (Hidden in her shaper hand)
    Bio: Tsavong'shaa was born on the Planetship Yu-Ne'shel Vong (Meaning "The Children of Yu-Ne'shel," who was the Goddess of the Shapers.), which was adrift deep in Unknown Space. The entire Planetship in question consisted of Workers, commanded by the Shapers, the only other caste on the Planetship. without the Warrior caste, the Shapers were forced to design a 'Cloaking' module of sorts for the Planetship, as to avoid any hostile forces in the Unknown Space.

She was born as a Shaper and as soon as she was born, she was trained to become a Master. Through the many years she quickly learned the art and technicalities of the craft, devising her own bio-designs. These designs, though flawed, served as the basis for new organisms she later constructed in her time aboard the Yu-Ne'shel Vong.

After years of learning to engineer large ships, she constructed a huge command module of what would later become another Planetship. This command module was fully self-sustainable and much faster than a Planetship.

During a routine exploration into the Unknown Space, she lost control of the her bioship and was sent adrift, much as her Planetship had been. For months she was adrift until her bioship was found by an Alliance patrol craft.

By this time, she had been alive for one hundred and sixteen years and had been labeled as a 'Shaper Adept.' From her rescue, she served the Alliance in engineering for those Yuuzhan Vong who were loyal to the Alliance.

Soon, she became key to the Alliance war effort, being the third-most experienced Shaper. Now, she tends to participates in real battles, in preference to staying behind closed doors all day.

16. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Jaycen Bryce
    Hapes

Jaycen had been caught off guard, something that rather annoyed him. He'd been tossed through the air like a rag-doll, and slammed rather harshly against a wall, which also annoyed him. As he dipped in and out of conciousness, most likely due to an annoying little concusion, he had seen his Master...the Emperor Roan Fel...fighting an epic battle against a Lady of the Sith. Jaycen, suprisingly, got annoyed when his master was in peril and he was unable to act.

Jaycen Bryce was not a person to annoy. His unorthadox training, quick temper, and complete lack of self-preservation insticts made him a loose cannon. And as he came out of a short healing trance, it was as if someone had lit the fuse.

He slowly stood, moving a bit so that the vertebre in his back and neck came cracking into place. He lowered his head, his eyes filled with rage as he called his 'saber to his hand, ignighting the silver blade in a menacing fasion. He let the force surge through him, building strength as he started slowly toward the battling masters. Electricity arced between his finger tips, his left hand glowing red as if suddenly aflame.

"No body throws me against a wall." He murmured under his breath, before letting out a loud, rumbling cry. He lept into the air, hurling himself at the Sith Lady, 'saber stretched out before him. He hadn't seen action this whole war, it was damn time for him to have some fun.

Tag: Sinre, Jello

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Nei Rin, Ithor

The Shaper looked at Dehr, the humanised Yuuzhan Vong, and sighed. She didn't know what they could do next. They were no nearer an answer. The mutation made no sense, and she doubted it would/ "Dehr, what do you want to do?"

Skell and Lah flinched at that. They had been assigned to the Shaper, and had no choice, but this...heretic did?

Rin watched as the warriors bound the Ithorian. "We aren't going to solve this anytime soon. Why don't you head home?" The Shaper's headdress coiled. "I have heard Nas Choka's warriors have captured several Alliance observers, fearful the Alliance would side with the Empire over the Ossus Projects failure. By securing them, they protected their secret, and the observers seem to have agreed to it. But that was over a year ago now. I need someone to speak sense to them, Dehr."

TAG: SephyCloneNo15
    ---
    IC: General Hortel, Phaeda

"Look, your guards are dead. Your Imperial defenses are overwhelmed. You know what we came for, and you can avoid further slaughter if you'll simply let us take it. No sense getting yourselves killed."

The General snorted, muttering to himself. "Don't be ridiculous." And then, suddenly, all the droids in the bank started screaming, running about. The General snarled at one. "What are you dong?"

The protocol droid, an elderly C-series, spoke, alarmed. "Master, it's the legendary droid gangster R6-C320! The terror of droid kind!"

R6-C320?. The General snorted. What an idiotic name. He lifted his comlink. "Open fire, now!"

The troopers behind the desk, with a clear view of the Crusader, poked their heads up and fired two rockets. Each had a larger gun, massive bolts hurtling out. Grihm deftly lifted the Gunship off the ground, the bolts missing, and the troopers dropped down, reloading. Dust and smoke surrounded Arsix and Ferrier.

The other soldiers were blocked by the walls of the bank, and didn't fire.

TAG: SephyCloneNo15
    ---
    IC: Telt Brightstar

Slumping at the holoprojector, Brightstar turned, and scowled. "I've done what you asked. When will you move off?"

The dark-cloaked figure snorted. "When he arrives with the package. Of course."

"Of course," repeated Telt, turning back to look at the projector plate. Worry etched his face, and he willed his son to come through.

---

Several hours later, on Anaxes, the Core

The large-headed creature, an Ithorian, a species rarely seen what with Ithor infected with Vongspawn during the Ossus Project, returned to Ryu Brightstar, holding a small silver box.

It had taken the Ithorian an hour to find the item, secured deep in the Collections Office, and it hadn't helped Ryu's stress. The box was small, larger than a typical persons hand, and cube-shaped, the box was normal. It also, however, stank of the dark side.

"Make sure you get that to Mr. Totulla, child. I'll require the storage fee, of course." The Ithorian held out a datapad. The amount numbered several thousand Alliance credits. The item had been stored here for at least three decades, and at a few credits a day, that amount had built up. The Offices had stored things for longer for Wookies, and hadn't noticed.

"We take all currencies," said the Ithorian helpfully.

TAG: NickYouLitAFlamce
    ---
    IC: Sele Chelle, Anzat

He's coming.

A woman atop a mountain opened her eyes at her Masters voice. Her Master had died many years ago, and rarely spoke to her. But, Chelle has definately heard his voice.

So, she thought. He is coming here.

She unplugged her lightsaber, and strode towards the spaceport, shrouding herself in the Force like her Master had taught her so many years ago. This was the one trick she had perfected. It made her an ideal observer, spy, or, if the Jedi had ever used her like it, assassin. And so, she understood the logic behind the Triumvirate using this Wolf. Sometimes an assassin was needed.

This, th

18. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Ryu mouth opened slightly, but he fixed it quickly. He cursed his father for depleting such a large sum of the his bank account. Ryu sighed and pulled out a data pad of his own and checked a number on it. He keyed that number down and then gave the first pad to the Ithorian and pocketed his own. He accepted the cube, but when it touched his hand, he realized something was wrong.

Ryu hadn?t a clue what it was, but he felt colder and even more worried for having the cube in his possession. Every good aspect of his being seemed depleted, to be replaced by anger and hatred and cruelty. Ryu was tempted to put the cube back and run, to run far away. Away from the planet and the system and the galaxy. He hated everything about the cube, for just having held it, having put it in his pocket, to know it would stay there for even a short while.

His emotions were on haywire. As much as he never wanted to speak of the cube again and throw down the nearest sewer, something in him craved it. Craved the strange feeling he had gotten from having the metal touch his hand. He knew not what was doing this, for he had nothing to compare it too. It was like his greatest fear, mixed with a passion so strong it was beyond him.

Ryu realized he had been standing in the same spot frozen, for ten minutes. He shivered and felt his brow. More sweat. Now it felt like ice. He wiped it off and shook his hair. Ryu ran his finger?s through the black mane and noticed he had started walking. He had missed it, since his mind was on the cube. It was the strangest thing he had felt. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted more of it.

Ryu completely forgot the suit, for custom?s didn?t apply to well-known companies. He just walked to his speeder with his hand in his pocket. The pocket with the cube. His fingers never touched the metal. He feared it as much as he wanted to feel it.

In what seemed like seconds, Ryu was on a public transport to Firrerre. He had taken the speeder to the companies hangar, whose name had slipped his mind, and then snuck through a back door into the main hangar. It hadn?t taken long after that to work his way onto a ship. His mind was still on the cube, as he phased through time. His hand never left his pocket.

::Later on Firrerre::

Once he had gotten to Firrerre?s near abandoned spaceport, Ryu had jumped ship without paying for the ride. He took a private speeder that his family owned to their large plantation. This exchange of ships took around twenty standard minutes. Once on the plantation, Ryu climbed out of the ship. His hand ever in his pocket, Ryu walked to his father?s room. He was dreading the moment, but he couldn?t figure out why yet.

Tag: Sin

OOC: Tell me if this is off of how you wanted it to go, I can redo parts and fix things.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000

Galactic Emperor Roan Fel III

The crazy lady had foolishly struck at another opponent with her lightwhip, leaving her exposed to the Emperor. Rather than strike with his lightsaber, which he was sure that she would try to block, the Emperor decided to play the same trick on her--except with something more dangerous than a cloak.. He grabbed the lightwhip with the Force and attempted to twist it around her neck.

He clucked disapprovingly. "No, that simply does not match well. Your head is really clashing with the texture of that lightscarf. Guess the head has to go."

TAG: Sinre

20. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra'ziel, Roon

The being before Ra'ziel grinned tightly as he spoke "I am Darth Null, ruler of Roon. You have awoken because the darkness has been revealed. The Sith have unveiled themselves to the Galaxy at large. That is why you have awoken - because the darkness itself has."
    Ra'ziel studied the being for a few moments and thought it strange that not even the slightest hint of fear came from him. The beings will power was strong and Ra'ziel respected that.
    "If the darkside has willed my slumber to end as you say then I must serve until it see's fit that I am no longer needed. Now tell me how did I come into being and what is it that the dark lord wishes from me." At this Ra'ziel sunk to one knee but refused to lower his head. "I shall serve only the will of the darkside and those who act in it's accord." Said the creature. As he continued to poor his being in the force seeking to make himself known to the darklord. "You speak for the Dark Lord and I shall obey his wishes. Now tell me what is his will? So that I may full fill that which he seeks done."
    Tag: Sinre

21. SonofZeus

SonofZeus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2007
    Grand Admiral Veed, The Invincible, Battle of Bastion

The holographic display was not the projection of a battle anymore. It had become the tool of estimation for the enemies losses. As the danger of being overrwhelmed ceased to exist, the Star Destroyers split into groups of three and searched the wreckages for escape-pods, remaining ships and fighters who had lost the ability to enter hyperspace.

When the Interdictors came finally online again, all hope for those who had dodged the violence so far was gone. They were trapped. Forced to surrender or search for themselves for a foe to be slain by. Many Vong would decide to choose the second option.

"It is over." Darth Maladi whispered almost. "Indeed it is." Grand Admiral Veed answered. And turned to his aide. "Open a channel to the whole fleet." He ordered and smiled an exhausted smile. The green light ignited and signalled he was ready to adress his soldiers.

"Soldiers of the Empire. Dear allies. The Battle of Bastion has been won by the Galactic Empire."

He puased. A whole minute. For he knew people would give way to their relief. Celebrations and applaud would rumble thorugh the fleet. He gave them a few moments for that. Such moments could win wars.

"The Alliance and their treacherous surprise attack has failed. While the great Masters of the Jedi Order lured our Emperor into seemingly serious attempts to negotiate peace, this attack showed us all, their is only one peace we can make. Peace, through victory. Total and complete victory. Only when our enemy is broken we will see peace." Again a moment, but a shorter one.

"But we have seen something else today. Something more important. They can betray us, they can sneak up from behind, send all their forces to crush us and defeat us . . . the Empire will ALWAYS be victorious. For it is the Emperor that spawns the greatest warriors, the bravest soldiers and the most clever tacticians. It is the Empire that is superior to all lies, betryals and tricks. The Army and Navy of our glorious EMPIRE has something they will never have. We have you, my comrades. The most superior of all military forces in the galaxy. And it is my pleasure, my personal pleasure and deep honor to serve with so many incredible fine men. To serve among you and to have the most grateful duty to serve as your Supreme Commander."

Again a pause. This time he looked at Darth Maladi.

"And I do not want to forget to thank our friends, our allies. The Sith. Who have come in the hour of our greatest need to offer their help. To fight side by side with all of us to defend our dream, our home, our DESTINY! May their sacrifice for all of us be unforgotten."

A last pause. Then he raised his voice a little to show his pride.

"Final Orders: Eliminate all enemy presence above Bastion and return to duty."
    He bowed and the connection was broken.

He gave Darth Maladi a smile. Then he gave command to the fleet-admirals. Trrops were to be brought to Bastion and fighters would soon provide air-support on a large scale.

"My Lady. Congratulations. even if they wanted to, the Council cannot defy our Alliance now. And the Emperor won´t have a choice. Your Operation Shadowbane has been . . . a success. Please tell Lord Wyyrlok his personal presence in the meeting of the Moff Council would be a great honor to us." He nodded. They both knew everything had went as they had planned.

He waited until command had been transferred and made his way to his shuttle. In the moment of victory, he wanted to see Nyna. he opened a private channel to her to be the one who brought her the knew of the victory.

Tag: Sinrebirth, Rhi-Sparks

22. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Darth Alastor
    Blue Star Above Malastare

The Blue Star moved away from the Final starfighter. The pilot was a coward in Alastor's mind, they all were. The Blue Star redirected itself towards the planet, bringing all the power its engines had to bear, coupled with the natural atraction of gravity, the ship accelerated at an allarming rate. As she plowed faster and faster towards the atmosphere Alastor activated the ECM (Electronic Counter Meassure) system. Most systems like this attempted to mask the ships radar signiture, the Blue Star's however, was ment for Psycological Warfare. It produced Sensor Echo's, dozens of them, all meant to be identical to that of the Blue Star. If the planet thought one was hard to take, the thought of dozens would break many a will on this day.

Tag: Sinrebirth

23. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    Battle of Nubia
    IC as Aruw'n Bonadan

The bulkhead slammed down behind Aruw'n allowing him to breathe a small sigh of relief as Quin spoke to him, ?That was close. Aruw?n, what?s the plan??

Apparently, this kid has a talent for understatement as well, Aruw'n thought sardonically not realizing he was thick into the meld after he pulled his saber up into a defensive position in case any Corellian should wander upon them from the engine room. He chuckled aloud looking to Quin, "Consider yourself initiated into our ranks, the hazing will start next."

The moment of hilarity aside, Kai brought the matter at hand to Aruw'n's attention. ?The Corellians have withdrew to the engine room. We can advance into whatever trap they?ve put together, or we can cut our way through.? As he said that, Kai started cutting into the wall with his lightsaber. ?This?ll take a while, with one of us, but two could cut through as the other group hits the heavy guns. That?s what the Force is telling me, anyway.?

Kai was dead on as usual, and the Twilek could feel in the Force as well as his Soldier's instinct.

Quin looked at Bonadon. ?We?ll need to send something to keep the Corellians busy, though, and make sure they don?t come looking. We need the element of surprise, yes??

Nodding slightly, Aruw'n agreed and suppressed his approval of Quin's quick intellect. Instead he listened to Kai's suggestion of himself and a small group of Commandos providing the required distraction that would serve as the linchpin of the plan.

"Alright, Kai you can lead the Commandos to edge of the engine room, but don't go in headlong to their trap. Rush them, feign a retreat and force them to pursue as we come in behind them destroying the guns. We'll meet in the middle." He gathered five extra grenades from the rest of the Commandos and turned them over to Kai's group. "Make a lil' bit of noise, then duck out of there."

Kai's group trotted off toward the engine room in a hurry as Aruw'n focused his attention on the deep molten cut along the wall. "Quin," he called out as he plunged his yellow blade into the wall sending sparks about the area, "No time to waste."

Aruw'n and Quin poured all of their available strength into carving up the impromptu doorway as he mentally charted the pathway needed to flank the engine room after they came out the other end: Left down the hall, to the rear Service Hatchway, and down the ladder.

Quin was tracking Kai's progress through the Force and warned aloud, "We need to speed things up, Aruw'n." In need of no further prompting, Aruw'n bore down on his lightsaber hilt even harder finishing the cut and pushing the molten piece of durasteel out of the other side.

He waved the Commandos and Quin on in after he made sure they wouldn't be ambushed in the hallway. They made up a few precious seconds as they ran for the Service Hatchway wretching it open silently hoping to not disturb anyone on the other end that could possibly be nearby. Aruw'n disengaged his lightsaber blade not wishing to become a 'Twilek roasted Skewer' after what he was about to do.

"Hold on to my legs," Aruw'n quietly whispered to Quin as he dangled himself down the Hatchway peering into Engine Room itself, Corellians littering the area unaware of his presence.

Now let go! was the nudge Quin received in the Force from the Jedi Knight as he hit the floor and rolled himself stealthily behind the cover of a nearby stack of innocuous crates.

Aruw'n expanded his senses taking into account every single thing around the space of the Engine Room in a single instant. He let out a breathe reaching out to Kai, We're ready for you. His lightsaber hilt clutched close at the ready, Aruw'n steeled himself for the fight to come.

TAG:SINRE

[color=green][i]Enroute to Nubia[/i]
    IC as [b]Hero Sovereign[/b][/color]

[i]"Perceptive. Yes, you have divined it. But can you take the logic an extra step, and conclude who?"[/i] Sintell had patien

24. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate/ Battle of Bastion

?Sso I assk you, Imperial Knight, do you sserve your Emperor??

The Imperial Knight looked at him for a moment then said, "You use a Sith, just as we do. There is no difference between us. But I serve the Emperor. The Sith will not accept this action as lightly as you."
    ?You sserve one man ass corruptible and fallible ass anyone. I may be only a padawan, but I sstill am a Jedi. I sserve the force,? Kreassk told her, ?Fortunately the enemy of both our massterss iss before uss.?

"Got that, Sen? Target the Sith witch, not the Trandoshan. Gamma-two assault. Move in." the Male Imperial Knight came out of the door flanked by four stormtroopers carrying flechette launchers.

Maleficarum had finally dealt with the Bith Sith, and now was being stymied by the jumping, spinning, and striking Chadrafan. The Stormtroopers fired but she used Sith-lightning to stop and take down the flechettes. The Male Knight leapt in as the Chadrafan spun away. He hacked off one of her arms at the wrist giving her a sparking stump. She then stabbed him in the shoulder and kicked him away. The Knight fell away even as the Chadrafan came back in distracting her.

The Female Knight was charging in. Seeing this Maleficarum shouted out, "Jedi! If you seek to betray me, you betray yourself!"

In turn the Female Knight shouted back to him, "Jedi, if you're going to help us, now would be the best time."

?There are alternativess to fighting,? Kreassk shook his head, ?Maleficarum, ssurrender now. There iss no need to murder anyone today. Give what evidence you have on the Moffss to thesse Knightss, and you can return to your sskulking and plotting in the sshadowss.?

Tag: Sinre

25. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Varonat, Conference Room

Tenk supressed a painful groan as he was helped to his feet, pain stabbing in his middle due to his ribs once again. He was going to need some more painkillers, not to mention rest, bacta, and perhaps a bit of surgery for his eye. Despite being helped to his feet, Tenk still slouched, his injured eye shut once again now that Talia wasn't holding it open. Seemed like his health in this war was starting to go down hill; first his ribs and now his left eye, both in only a short amount of time in two battles in a row.

?This changes everything. What will the Alliance do if the Confederacy ? and Empire - is supported by the Sith??

Tenk had already thought about it and he gave the same answer that he came to in his own mind. Shrugging one shoulder, he replied, "That's something to worry about later at the moment. We don't even know if the Empire even knows about it's new allies. I mean, the Confederacy could be the real threat, being the smokescreen for the Sith to run about a bit more freely. Besides, during Palpatine's time he was following some kind of method where there were only two Sith: a master and an apprentice. Perhaps this is the case here and Petra was one of the two, leaving us one to worry about."

Tenk turned to look at the lead Mugaari, his only workable eye staring at him. "At the moment, the question is what are you going to do about it? We had to take back the galaxy from one Sith Lord. You want to give it back to another one and start the process all over again? All the injustice, pain, destruction, and bigotry that came with Palpatine's rule?"

TAG: Sinrebirth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.