main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST A is for awesome. The official A-wing pilot Tallie Lintra (Hermione Corfield) thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by cerealbox, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

It seems Tallie has the correct response to exploding. Those other two guys however...

But seriously, that gif is hard to watch.

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Ok it's 4 lines. Yes, I'm a huge nerd. Just saw it tonight and put that on the checklist of "things to watch this time around."

The first line is "Copy that" and another line is just "Copy that. Begin the drop sequence" I believe. She only has one decently long-ish line, but it's 4 total.

3. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    The beginning of my Tallie collection is rather hollow. I need more, Lucasfilm!

[​IMG]

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Preview from the new incredible cross sections book.

[​IMG]

5. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    Kylo Ren smoked her

6. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    Kylo killed Tallie. :(

Mr. Forest likes this.
  8. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    Strange thing is since I can hate him more for the act, I actually like him more.

Still, whenever I play Starfighter Assualt as Tallie and I see a Kylo, well, just guess what happens. :cool:

oncafar likes this.
  9. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    The time Tallie and Kylo traveled back in time to the Galactic Civil War. (Vengeance was mine!)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Gamma626 likes this.
  10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  11. Vallis Dran

Vallis Dran Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2018
    **Original Thread Locked 8^(

Hello I am new the forums and i wanted to get this off my chest, Tallie's my favorite character from the day I Purchased the A-Wing, to the DLC on Battlefront 2.

I believe she survived and here is how!! Please correct me if I am wrong but I have only seen the movie twice. Here is how it played out from my point of view!!

We start With Tallie in her A-wing, she notices an all too familiar sound (Kylo Rens) missiles, She sees an explosion, her hatch closed she flips on the shield deflectors, (the hump on top of her cockpit is a shield deflector, there are also 2 more in the front of the hull as described in the cross sections book, Her A-wing wasn't directly hit) She sees the blast come towards her she breathes a sigh of relief as her cockpit is engulfed in flames, almost feeling the heat from the blast as she monitors the shields she can hear the screams of her fellow crew mates (Starck) suddenly another explosion Poo's X-wing, Out of view we see Poe flying back from the explosion and before the blast doors close, to the left we see a damaged A-Wing, damaged but not destroyed. Poe radios for any survivors Tallie answers, he waits for rescue teams to get her out, he then tells her to get on a ship and find the other pilots when suddenly he gets word about what happened on the bridge. Tallie finds a hyperdrive capable ship and sets off to find Jess Pava, and Snap Wessley. As she flies off she can still hear the screams of her friends from the hangar....and why we do not see her though out the rest of the movie

Heres a Quick Recap
    1. Her hatch was closed, and her A-wing has Deflectors which could of redirected the blast away from Poe as he entered the hangar.
    2. She was not hit directly, the blast came from the front (shield deflectors 2 in the front) if i remember correctly when i paused the movie at my friends house you can see an intact cockpit when shes hit with the blast.
    3.The location of her ship Tallie was parked next to the blast doors as Poe enters the hangar and we see a damaged A-wing, damaged but not destroyed. Poe wasn't hurt when the initial blast hit Tallie but she was parked next to the blast doors? We Do see a damaged A-wing to the left before the blast doors close?
    **Here Is a Pic of her location
    https://goo.gl/images/bYt3kG

I wish someone from Disney could read this as i feel she deserved better!! I want to thank anyone who actually read the whole thing, forgive my poor writing!! 8^)

Thank You
    Let Me Know What you think!! This has been bugging me lol X^)

12. Vallis Dran

Apr 16, 2018
    Thank You for pointing me in the right direction!!

Sarge likes this.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    No problem. Tallie's fans need to stick together.

One other thing to watch out for is double-posting, having two of your own posts in a row. That's considered spamming around here. You can use the edit function to combine posts into one. Don't worry about the one you just did, we know you're new and are still learning the ropes here.

ThatSpoiler and Vallis Dran like this.
  14. Vallis Dran

Apr 16, 2018
    Ok ill remember that for next time!! I liked how you posted the cross sections page!! Did anyone else see the cockpit shield deflector projector?

Sarge likes this.
  15. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    I like how the resistance crew members came to life in such a short space of time. Particularly Tallie and Paige. Neat work.

I would suggest a fair bit of good will for the way that Poe and Finn were set up in the escape at the beginning of TFA has been carried over to these scenes.

Mr. Forest and Sarge like this.
  16. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Hermione Corfield was announced to be at Celebration Chicago 2019! I'm definitely going to meet her. Anyone else going to get a photo or autograph with our favorite A-Wing Pilot?

Mr. Forest and Sarge like this.
  17. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Pics, or it didn't happen, @Gamma626. Them's the rules.

Mr. Forest, Gamma626 and afrojedi like this.
  18. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    What I like about Tallie is that gung-ho attitude mixed with fear and horror:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So much character for a small role.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    ThatSpoiler, Mr. Forest and Sarge like this.
  19. Jedi_Fenrir767

Jedi_Fenrir767 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 16, 2013
    She really deserved a much large Role in TLJ and I would have loved to have her interact more with Poe. I could just imagine for whatever reasone Tallie's A-Wing Surviving and Poe being forced into the stay at home commander role as he doesn't have and X-Wing to fly that would have been awesome IMO

Mr. Forest likes this.
  20. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    I saw that announcement and I feel a bit peeved that I would never be able to attend because of my medical condition. Such a shame because Tallie it legitimately my favorite new character of the sequel trilogy. I agree with @Jedi_Fenrir767 that Tallie deserved a larger role because as @Bor Mullet said Tallie offers so much character for a small role. After it's all said and done she felt wasted unlike say, Paige Tico, who's death pushed Rose forward as a character.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  21. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Tallie definitely deserved better. She's the best pilot in the ST not named Poe. Snap got caught and allowed the first order to track him back to D'Qar. Tallie actually helps protect everyone to destroy the dreadnaught. I'm really sorry to hear about your medical condition. That sucks, and I feel for you. :( On the plus side, Hermione has done a lot of signing for Topps, and you can also pre-order a signature from her on the Star Wars authentic site if you want one!

I just ordered my auto ticket for Thursday at Celebration. I might go for a photo and a second signature as well. Now I just need to decide what to get signed...

Mr. Forest likes this.
  22. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    Does pre-ordering a autograph mean they will just ship it to you? If so, I might try that.

EDIT: Just going to get this:
    https://www.starwarsauthentics.com/...58iTiF2sOv1oV5b6qI1xGFgpEdaSACl02r4aCDzYhNvUm

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Gamma626 likes this.
  23. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, that's the one I was referring to! Glad you found it. I'm glad they're offering that as an option this year. It's cool for people who can't attend to still be able to order stuff!

Mr. Forest likes this.
  24. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    Yep, and thanks for sharing the information because I would not have found out about this otherwise. :D

I just wish I can order it with a frame, but I guess I can find one on my own.

Gamma626 likes this.
  25. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    My GF is annoyed with me that I want a signed Tallie photo :p She thinks I’m a huge nerd because “she’s barely in it, you just think she’s cute.” Well first of all, we are Star Wars fans, you even have a speaking role trust me we’ll obsess over your character after seeing these movies dozens of times, there may eventually be a book about your character, there will be action figures, and this isn’t a regular movie! Any presence in Star Wars, we’ll be talking about your character ha ha.