main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are you guy or girl?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Grand_Adrimal_Asriel, Sep 23, 2001.

?

Are you guy or girl?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Guy

50.5%
  2. Girl

39.3%
  3. I have no Idea

10.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith_of_Achilles

Wraith_of_Achilles Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    Boys are better than girls huh? Boys are equal to girls might be a better use of words.

2. yodoa

yodoa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    i am a man but i really want to be a woman really badlly

do not opress me

3. JediMaster_Horn

JediMaster_Horn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey moronic guys arguing that guys are better than girls! You're making us look stupid! Nothing you say or do can convince the girls that are arguing with you that guys are better. And to those girls, THINK! Women are beautiful people, but I happen to know that many* things were done by men and without one in particular, I couldn't tell you so!

I'm a guy, which is not the reason I'm genius, funny, talented, and psychologically superior. I just am.

*meaning most, until the last century.

4. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Wow, there are a lot more girls here than I thought. I live in a town with four female Star Wars fans. Myself (a completist, obviously), another completist and a purist who I may almost have brought over to the completist side of the Force. Then there's number four, a sad case indeed. I introduced her to Star Wars. She loved it. I handed her the EU. She loved. I went with her to TPM. She hated it. Since then, she has turned psycho purist, acknowledging only the OT.

5. JediMaster_Horn

Jan 8, 2002
    Ouch. That's evil in its "purist" form. [face_laugh]

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    *throws and Ewok at Jedi_MasterHorn*
    Stop "pun"ishing us!

7. Friend_of_Skylark

Friend_of_Skylark Jedi Knight star 5

May 19, 2002
    I'm neither. [face_shocked]

I am woman hear me roar!!! :p :)

8. Jansens_Funny_Twin

Jansens_Funny_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    In the words of Ralph Wiggum: "I'm a boy!"

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Guy all the way....by the way I do love girls

10. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001

Ooh ooh ooh me man. :D

11. JediMaster_Horn

Jan 8, 2002
    JADES_FIRE. Dude. stop. Guys with your language abilities are what make girls feel superior.

12. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Feel superior? We are superior.

13. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Guys are stupid and Gullable jerks...I'll agree to that; I am not an exception. Think about it. We allow people half our size to intimidate us...Girls are smaller and weaker...physiological fact, where there can be no debate. I dated a girl who was in the Army, she's an expert on firearms and explosives, trained in hand to hand combat...however, when we wrestled, we tried our hardest, and I still beat her because I outweighed her by almost 100 pounds. Even though she could still throw me over her shoulder...I would still beat her...and yet guys...they intimidate us. Why? because Girls are evil and vindictive

Girls have always been evil. When Eve ate the apple, she thought.."hmm, I can't do this alone, who can I bring down with me?"
    She saw Adam over there eatin a pinecone and naming animals. All she had to do was say "oh Baby!" and wiggle her hips a little, and there he was, putty in her fingertips. Women use sex appeal as a weapon...don't deny it!! They call you guys on looking at their (gifts) embarrass you about it...when all actuality, they went out of their way, wearing barbed wire (underwire) bra's just for your pleasure...but do they do it for you? no...it's all about control

another example of girls being evil is the way they fight. When a man fights another man, they have rules...not biting (except for crack addicts like Mike Tyson), no crotch shots, and make it a clean fight. They punch and kick eachother...but half way throught the fight, both of them have forgotten WHY they were fighting; but do they stop...no. It then becomes a contest. Guys can walk away from a fight and be better friends than they were going into it.

GIRLS- They carry grudges. Girl A makes Girl B mad. They go at it. They claw, pull hair, tear chunks of flesh out of eachother. They have to be pulled apart, or they'll kill each other. And do they stop...NO Girl A goes and gets her girlfriends C,D, and E...B goes and gets, F, G, and H...and they trash talk each other for countless months. Years might go by, and B still grudges A...and if they ever meet, they'll go at it again.

Just be glad there's not a woman president... ;)

14. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I can't seem to decide...I have multiple personalities...hehehehehe ;)

15. jedimaster203

jedimaster203 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 19, 1999
    I am a guy. And I can see where girls are better than us.

They are prettier. And they are smart, but not as smart as they think they are. A girl's main strenth is manipulation.

16. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
  17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    ive heard...wow, i didnt think girls like star wars from a lot of people.

I think any girl who is openly a SW fan has. I was discussing AOTC with a friend at school one day. (Okay, she hadn't seen it, so a lot of the conversation was me saying "And at the end..." and her threatening to kill me) Anyway, some guy came up to us and said "Are you talking about Star Wars? I didn't think it was really a chick thing."

Now, dare I ask what precisely is a "chick" thing? If I like SW, I'll like SW. I can only stand "chick flicks" in small doses.

18. Jedi_Knight1988

Jedi_Knight1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2002
  19. Jedi_Angelus

Jedi_Angelus Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2002
    Im 99.9% Sure that Im a guy, let me just check.
    *reaches down into his pants
    I was 99.9% Sure that Im a guy, now Im 100% sure and What a guy!
    "Oh ho ho.Thats the ambilical chord,"
    <Dr Hibbert>
    No, Im pretty sure they cut that off when I was born.

Well I think there are strong willed guys, and weak willed girls, and vice-versa. Girls dont tend to be hardcore fans of anything <Plenty of exceptions> cos most of the ones I know either have too big a social life to be into these things or are too swatty. Guys and can be handsome and ugly, girls can be beautiful and not so beautiful as well. And women will never rule the world cos they will have animosity. Thats not to say men will rule the world either. Save that they sorta do.

20. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm a guy. And personally I believe that women are the fairer sex. I mean come on, nothing's better than all those curves! Us guys, we're just a flat board with somethin hangin off.

21. Twin_Suns_7

Twin_Suns_7 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2002
    Jeez, some of these folks sound pretty bitter, didja just get broken up with or something?

Anyway, bottom line is this, girls can't live without guys, guys can't live without girls.

As for leadership, i believe there are men who have problems being lead by a woman, but that is the men's problem, not nessesarily the woman's leadership. There have been bad female leaders, but there have also been a huge number of horribly destructive and mean male ones too.

As for methods of solving conflict, yes it is a stereotype that girls will B***h fight, and many do. However i have seen guys, many guys, who are as sensetive and hold as many grudges as girls do. Especially about their sexuality.

As for combat. Girls aren't interested often, or are not trained. That is a cultural thing and it's changing. Lets look at the area of the world that has produced the best martial artists in the world: Asia. As a rule, asians are a lot smaller that other races of men, yet they can beat them. They win because the understand that pitting strength agaisnt strenth is not the way to fight, and a girl who understandes that is going to be able to win fights. she will probably never win strength to strenth, but that doesn't matter. She'll win the fight.

22. jedimaster203

jedimaster203 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 19, 1999
    I am not sensitive, but I hold grudges.

I love fighting, but I am usually contolled enough not to. But it is still good fun when I do.

23. Twin_Suns_7

Twin_Suns_7 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2002
  24. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    AS a chick who practices martial arts myself, I can hopefully shed some light on things.
    Size does not matter in fights.
    Females can take down larger guys, I've done it myself. I'm only 5'3" and I've had to, for tests, take down males that were easily over 6'.
    As for who is the stronger sex, I believe both of us have our virtues and our faults. What we must focus on is how we use both to create a true equality between us.

25. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    I'm a girl. Don't believe me, see Moulin Rouge. (jk)

Wow. There ARE some bitter people here. I think all people are equal but it does piss me off when people say us chicas can't do things guys can. I like Korn. I do mosh pits. But I like guys and nailpolish. Big whoop difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.