main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Back to Midichlorians, Luke has to have as many as Anakin

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by 1badJedi, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I'm actually surprised that he didn't go that way.

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Only from Anakin's POV, and that seems to be partly hubris.

3. sorokseem

sorokseem Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2008
    Maybe Palpatine secretly screws up Vader's armor b4 vader's fight w/ Luke.dats why he lost.^^

4. KratosSky

KratosSky Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    Luke does have as many midichlorians as pre-suit Anakin/Vader had. Midichlorians were created for the prequels to make it clear and obivious why Anakin was special, including i think the Chosen one idea.
    Anakin never reached his full potential in life, if he had he would have far surpassed Sidious,Yoda,Mace. Luke as has been stated by Lucas has the same potential and will actually develop it troughout his life.

5. sorokseem

sorokseem Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2008
    IMO,when they mention midichlorian per cell count they might mean average midichlorian per cell count,which i think means dat different parts of body has different tendencies of midichlorian population.For example,limbs might have more midichlorians,throat probably the least,(maybe dats why Force Choke exists.)So,I think Vader might lose quite a lot midichlorian bcos mayb he he lose the parts of his bodies dat has more midichlorian per cell count. When they are comparing young Anakin to Yoda,i believe they are comparing jz bcos they have high midichlorian per cell count and they are small in size.so yes,i suspect size play a part in force potential.

6. MasterBantha

MasterBantha Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2008
    Sorta off-topic, but if the non force sensitive as a biological parent has no midi-chlorians, why were Jaina, Anakin, and Jacen Solo so powerful if Han Solo was their biolgical father?

7. Darth_Davi

Darth_Davi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    Non-Force users do have midichlorians. Yoda says they bind all life...it just means their midichlorian concentration isn't high enough to allow them access to the Force.

8. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Why was Luke so powerful if Padme was his biological mother?

9. sethsky

sethsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005
    Pretty much chance, Luke and Leia have a force-blind mother but they still had the same potential as their father Anakin Skywalker.
    Anakin Solo i believe had more force-potential then his older siblings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.