main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Okay, so I already sent my payment. Will I be getting a refund soon? Please PM me on how to get the refund. Thank you.

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    That's a question for whojedi to answer, but I know that PayPal lets you refund money directly back into your account (which also refunds the collection fees)...if you need help with that Jay, let me know.

3. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Okay, so I already sent my payment. Will I be getting a refund soon? Please PM me on how to get the refund. Thank you.

I will have Jay refund your money this time but we made it VERY clear when you could start registration.

If anyone pays before the opening dates we will take that money as a donation for the Katie Johnson Fund and you will not get a refund and still have to pay $20.00 for your ticket.

4. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    if i'm seeing multiple "eurekas" indicating success at buying tix yet this site indicates registration is not until january - ??? i assume you would want $ and registration at the same time or can i pay via paypal early then hook it up to registration in january?? let's cut to the chase: we should be patient and not pay nor register until mid january? sigh - just re-read. says money will be refunded if you pay too soon, but then, how are people indicating they've bought tix successfully? and this from one who won't need i.d. nor won't be carded - not that there's anything wrong with that

5. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm removing the address & PayPal info until registration begins...I thought about doing this before copying & posting the info, but this wasn't supposed to be that complicated.

6. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    sorry we made it complicated seb - geek-o-meter is off the charts and we get giddy and silly at the prospect of having a star wars good time. childish, i know, but that's part of the charm.

7. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    I guess that means some people will show up to C3 the begining of April.

8. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Jay is out of town on biziness, and while he's able to post on the Bloddfin boards, he's not able to do so here (for whatever reason).

In any case, he will be home this weekend and will get everyone's money refunded by then. I'll enter in the registation info once it goes live next month, if you're a member of the 501st or Rebel Legion, I imagine your clubs will have access to the information to register thru them.

So, everything should be peachy now.

9. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    showing up early for C3 beginning of april? when!!?? who!!?? how? now? sign me up - for cheeze

10. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Well, I'm sorry I paid so fast. But I have a feeling I am not the only one who did! As said above, we Do get giddy at such things Star Wars. And it probably would be a good idea to delete the Paypal info until January.

Again...sorry about paying so fast!

11. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, I can post now!!!

No problem about paying early, at least we have it all straightend out now.

I am in Boston and will be back in Indy this weekend and will take care of everything then.

Thanks all and talk to ya soon...

12. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    whojedi....So, I can pay early? Or not? I am confused. If I Can, great, if not, that is alright too! Just let me know what you want to do with my payment. Thanks!

13. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    WhoJedi ment he would refund your money not that it was ok to pay early.

Let me say it AGAIN you CANNOT pay UNTIL 1-14-2005.

14. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Okay, sorry for paying early. I just wanted to get my tickets before all the 501st and Fanforce people got their's because I would guess that right there, there is 1,000 people. Therefore, there wouldn't be any tickets for anyone else to attend the party. Becuase if I am correct, the limit is 1,000 people right? I just don't want myself or anyone else who isn't part of the 501st or Fan Force yet to be left out. I hope you understand Incom. Please don't take it the wrong way.

15. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    The tickets will be released at the same time for both Fanforce people and people not belonging to any of the groups.

16. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    It won't sell out before FF et al. gets to register. Our best and most realistic hope is that it sells out before Celebration starts....there's just no way that it will sell out in the first two weeks, and if the impossible happens, then theres a couple non-related contingency plans that some duct tape and Chewie's blow torch would rework to help out.

17. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hi, I'm from the West Virginia FF (Outlanders' Haven). I have a question:

If I choose to pay by money order, will I get any kind of conformation that my payment has been received? I'd feel more comfortable knowing that the money order arrived and my name was definitely on the list...

Thanks! :)

18. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    That's a Jay question, but yes, I'm sure if you include a email address or something he'll confirm that the payment arrived. Also, you could buy "delievery confirmation" form the post office which will tell you that he got it online...it's like $.45 or something if you absolutely need to know for sure.

19. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    You could drop a self addressed post card in with your money order too. When you get your card back, you know the payment was recieved.

I've done LAN party payment and registrations that way before.

Doc

20. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Thanks for the info! :)

21. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm really stoked, I can't freakin' wait.

22. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Oh - maybe I missed this, but I don't see anything in regards to costumes/no costumes. Is this a leisurely thing, because I'd rather not be caught dead trying to flaunt my TIE Pilot costume while everyone else is decked out in their partying garb :oops:

23. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    New Republic Dress Uniform is requried

;)

24. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004

Well thats handy because I happen to be making one!

I just hope there are some tickets left for us UK peeps.

25. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Some people came in costume, most people didn't. I've seen pictures of cons where people show up in "party versions" of their costumes. In any case, there's no dress code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.