main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara in the Plaza on Worlport

"And where is this going on?" The officer replied in a gruff tone, "And what sort of help do you need? Where are they taking the people? I mean, if they are just taking them to the Scraplands, I have a starfighter to help take down the guard towers..."

Mara scowled -- she wasn't officially in a position to ask for or authorize anything and she didn't want to "invite" unknowns into a volatile situation.

As the Hand, she would've given such considerations not even a flicker of a thought; but she wasn't that Mara any more.

The influence of a certain Farmboy, she thought with a reluctant pang of ... something indefinable.

This train of thought was broken when the slicer broke in with:
    "Plaza, outside the main governmental building. Lots of blasters, and we have no idea but, I am working on it."

Mara smirked. She approved of the vagueness.

@Sith-I-5 & @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: CeCe Barula
    Near the Plaza of Worlport, Ord Mantell

Seeing Sevrina watch the the fight between her and the Dark Jedi with a smile brought more confidence to CeCe. She nodded her head to the other young woman with a smile. She could also hear everyone speak in her earpiece about the conflict and victims. She kept quiet, letting Dasha and the others speak to the newcomer.

“Now, catching an opponent off guard, not something a Jedi would do is it? What would Ollie think?” He taunted. “Oh well, he won’t be a Jedi forever.”

CeCe grinned mockingly at Niluk and stood in defense. Did this guy honestly think he could scare her? Sure he was a Dark Jedi. But still, the young woman knew that she had to stand her ground. Small dusts blew past their ankles due to the intense atmosphere and all that was going on around them. However, nothing would faze CeCe from fighting this guy.

"First of all, you should never keep your eyes off battle. Not my fault. Second... I'm no Jedi." The vigilante grinned, continuing to stand feet away with her fists in front of her.

Niluk smiled, feeling the pain in his jaw. “Perhaps you could use a job, I need someone to teach the Crushers a few things, unfortunately, you’re a bit underqualified, so let’s get you those qualifications shall we?”

Before she could say anything, it was as if everything went fast. Niluk's leg swung at her left arm as she stood in defense stance. She grunted out after she was roundhouse kicked on the arm. The kick was so strong and hard that it sent her flying across the ground. The she hit the wall, causing pain to her body. CeCe coughed and slowly stood back up while holding her left arm.

Despite wincing in pain, the young woman grinned and tried to hide the hurt. "Well... I don't think I can... take your offer. Seeing that your beating the Bantha fodder outta me. C'mon. Give me what ya got!" She ran at him, taking it slow at first then picking up speed. She then jumped in the air, clenched her fist, and prepared to punch him again.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13 @Sith-I-5

NPC: Leia Organs Solo
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

"Can you tell us anything about what is going on at Worlport, Your Highness?" She asked. "Something that I can pass to the team while they are enroute? Forewarned is forearmed, after all."

Leia nodded. "Yes, of course. Right now, the rescue team is trying to save the civilians from being kidnapped by the unknown abductors. As soon as I get word about the status of the mission, I'll keep you updated. Also, tell your people to be cautious while entering the atmosphere. We do not know if the enemy harbors a powerful weapon that can take down a shuttle. Anything else, Mrs. Lim?" Leia smiled with warmth. She wanted to make sure that her allies had everything they needed. Besides, Leia felt in her heart that there were still good people in the galaxy...

TAG: @Sith-I-5

dragonsith13 likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: NPCs Security Officer Windy Gibbons, Timmy, and a special mystery guest star, Echo Burning store, Worlport High Street

Windy and Timmy continued to listen to the comlink, when the elder sniffed the air, sensing something like sweetspice. Ah, either there was sweetspice in the store, or more likely, the Toydarian owner, a small flying mammal, like a winged hoojib with curved proboscis nose, feral eyes, clawed hands and webbed feet, had returned. Probably through the back of the shop.

A different female voice answered his earlier questions:

"And where is this going on?"

"Plaza, outside the main governmental building."

"And what sort of help do you need?"

"Lots of blasters-"

"Where are they taking the people? I mean, if they are just taking them to the Scraplands, I have a starfighter to help take down the guard towers..."

"-and we have no idea but, I am working on it."

"Thank you." Windy transmitted, absorbing the information while his boss flew out over the counter at the back of the shop, stopping abreast of him and Timmy, his gaze doing the habitual sweep of his wares, then alighting upon the dead intruder by the front door, then back to him, and then to Timmy, and back to the soldier. "Well, if these invaders are just taking the poor people, amd not touching those with money, or the harming the merchants, they came to the right place for a lack of resistance. Most people here only care about themselves, so you won't get 'lots of blasters'. Give me a few minutes to get to my ship, Ma'am, and I'll do a flyover. Windy clear."

He finally brought his feet down from where they had been resting, and stood stiffly up as his knees re-aligned themselves, quickly explaining to his employer that strangers were taking people, and had killed Timmy's mother when she had resisted.

Timmy held onto his arm. "Coach, don't leave me."

"I gotta leave you," Windy explained, gently.

"Don't worry, I will look after the boy." The Toydarian rasped, hovering in front of the two.

"Thanks Watto."

"He reminds me of another little boy that I used to know."

"Alright, getting creepy." Windy prised the youngling's fingers away from his sleeve.

"He can stay here for a few hours, then we can call his Dad to come collect him."

This brought the security officer up short, looking from Watto to Timmy. "That's a point, what about your Dad?"

Watto aimed a gnarled claw at the body. "Well, they haven't got him."

"How do you know?"

Watto smiled, revealing tusks that had come through to replace the broken ones that he had had on Tatooine, and tapped the side of his ridged proboscis. "Trust the nose."

Windy stepped over to the body, dropped down beside it, and ran his nose up the torso, inhaling like he was sniffing up glitterstim, then rose. "Watto's right; your Dad has been nowhere near these guys; no smell of Guarlara guano." He knew Timmy's father worked up at the stables, and if he had been taken by these guys, at least some of that acquired stench would have spread to the soldier.

Guarlara poodoo was pervasive as all heck.

Departing out the back of the shop, the last thing that Gibbons heard, was Watto asking if the kid was any good at pod-racing.

He continued to an isolated corner of the open-air back area, to a large, tarpaulin-covered object, which was weather and pollution-stained.
    He started to deftly haul the material down to the ground, revealing a sharp-finned Dagger-class starfighter.

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    dragonsith13 and SkywalkerShine like this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport Plaza

Sevrina caught the brunette's smile as she and Mara continued handling the would-be abductors.

Some minutes later, they caught sight of a well-worn starfighter coming from the distance.

Reinforcements of a sort.

@SkywalkerShine & @Sith-I-5

5. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2018
    NPC: Sapetus Niluk

Niluk watched gleefully as the woman shot across the rubble into a wall. He chuckled quietly as the woman got up.

“Well... I don't think I can... take your offer. Seeing that your beating the Bantha fodder outta me. C'mon. Give me what ya got!" She said, grinning to hide her pain.

The woman ran at him, leaping into the air to punch him. Augmenting himself with the Force, he moved out of the way, smirking at the woman, a smirk that disappeared as he saw a ship flying in. He would have to finish this soon, if his fists wouldn’t work, then he would have to rely on the dark side. He turned back to look at the woman.

“What I got eh? Are you certain that’s what you really want?” Niluk asked mockingly, diving forward, attempting to elbow the woman in the stomach.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5 @dragonsith13

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  6. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    Worlport

"Thank you." The man on the other end replied, "Well, if these invaders are just taking the poor people, and not touching those with money, or the harming the merchants, they came to the right place for a lack of resistance. Most people here only care about themselves, so you won't get 'lots of blasters'. Give me a few minutes to get to my ship, Ma'am, and I'll do a flyover. Windy clear."

"Just don't fire on the shuttles, the civilians are inside." she replied, it might have been obvious but, she wanted to make sure that the message got thought.

Dasha's face soured a little, there wasn't a ground swell of reinforcements coming to aid them. Phantom mercenary companies notwithstanding, the Republic forces, if they could even be called that, were severely outnumbered. Pulling up the sensors she saw Oliver in a state and CeCe being thrown around like a rag doll. This wasn't good. She might of had some control of the droids but, that wasn't enough. The data transfer from the tactical droid was still chugging along but, it would still take a while to get it all, and even more time to decode it. Time they may not have.

From another pouch she pulled a simple tracker with a strong magnet with mechanical grips and a long battery life. She could put it on one of the shuttles and know where it was at all times for a while. She'd used them in the past to keep tabs on seccer patrols or convoys that were trying to be sneaky. Now she would use them to track down kidnappers.

Beside her out in the fracas a body fell to the ground, it was a woman, a little older than Dasha. The woman's brown eyes bored into her the light already gone from them. Around the other woman's head was a scarf once used to cover her hair, now stained with blood that was flowing out on the the ground.

The slicer thought for a moment then took a breath, this was stupid but, she had to try. Surreptitiously she leaned out of her hiding place grabbing the head scarf and pulling off the poor unfortunate soul that caught a blaster bolt to the back. Hurriedly she threw it on covering her bright hair that would stand out among the crowd, and shrouding the comset on her back, it also had the effect of hiding her face. She felt a wet slap at her shoulder, a corner of the garment having been soaked with the previous owner's lifeforce.

Her stomach turned slightly but, she hoped to stop more of these deaths.

"I'm sorry." she said softly before running along, clipping her datapad to her belt and the droid head next to it. It was awkward but, the slicer wasn't about to leave behind her most important prize. She kept her head down using the chaos of the attack, the civilians running this way and that, to conceal her. When she came close to the shuttles were the crowd was less she did what she could to have the droids fire on the mercs to keep them distracted. At the end she bolted for the nearest craft diving under it as a hail of blaster fire from mercs or droids she didn't see. She crawled on the ground getting under the hull and made sure to hide the transmitter not just on the hull but in a alcove or some ledge in the design so that it wasn't just some obvious flashing light on the outside of their shuttle. She wasn't too worried about her equipment it was rugged and her comset was military grade, the scuffs and dents showed its durability. Her datapad was hardened, both against EMPs and standard drops and rough and tumble work.

With her job done she scrambled out from under shuttle and began to run for another alley. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the fishy guy charging at CeCe, who looked rather injured. She had no tricks up her sleeve, no magic to work, they were too far away from her droids for them to have a clear shot, and there was nothing more for her to hijack. Her foot kicked a blaster, maybe from one of the captives that tried to fight back or one of the mercs and droids, she didn't take the time to look. She just bent down and picked it up.

If she had the time she would have taken a breath, recalling the lessons with Raan, which were more his excuse to be close to her. She would have felt his warmth at her back as he guided her hands, hear his voice in her ear as he taught her. If she was thinking she would have held the pistol in two hands, calmly squeeze the trigger, and make sure to adjust to the recoil. She didn't have time, she wasn't thinking, she was just firing blindly in the general direction of the man hoping to distract him and give CeCe a chance to escape. Now she was thankful that her face was covered, if the man turned he would just see a woman with a scarf around her head, not any of her more distinctive features.

She hoped, and as they said rebellions, or daring escapes in the middle of a minor riot, were built on hope.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5 @dragonsith13

7. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Worlport city, Ord Mantell - Plaza

The plaza was in chaos, just as Tep had anticipated and wished. The more chaos and distractions the more it played to their hand. They had nearly four dozen civilians loaded meeting their initial goal, anything beyond that would be considered a bonus. A fiery woman with a definitive prowess was commanding attention throughout the plaza as she fought off foe after foe and rallied support. Tep recognized the woman, how could one not. Mara Jade. This presented a complication while not unplanned for, a variable of significant consideration. There was a pull and yearning for Tep to move forward across the expanse and engage her, relishing a chance to engage someone so renown throughout the galaxy. The thought was cut short as a piercing hash high pitched tone emanated from the networked comms of the Servants of Darkness and the droids, someone was hacking in and causing trouble. Tep turned yelling at the same office as before. ‘Switch frequencies and broadcast the withdrawal signal.’

There was a bit of impatience growing in Tep’s mind as another group within the citywas entering the fray – armed with rocket launchers, a heavy artillery that could pose a serious threat to the operation.

The brunette from before that had been so fearless was now engaged with another being, as they tangled within the plaza. There was strength in her, anger and turmoil. With smoldering fires and blaster fire littering the area, Tep remained stoic observing and resolving to make sure the transports were loaded and began to depart. The Commander of the Droids was taunting the brunette, while trying to manage his forces. Tep could feel the pull of the man to join forces as their goals seemed similarly allied. While the operation was first and foremost, the ally could prove useful currently. The droids which Tep observed originally had begun engaging nearly every target, now had begun to form up and act in line with the Servant of Darkness mercenaries. Tep observed the brunette and droid commander continuing to engage in a brutal hand to hand fight. He could feel the strength in both of them being tasked severely. The sound of a starfighter entering the area heightened Tep’s sense of urgency. Though he continued to stand and observe, despite all the chaos declining at the present moment to engage, focusing on the operation and its completion first and foremost.

Toggling his wrist comm-link and display, Tep activated his contingency plan. Recognizing that the cadre of forces in the plaza were avoiding firing on the transport for fear no doubt of harming the civilians, Tep played on such, counted on such.

The mercenaries were starting to form up near the main ramp of the Gallofree Transport, and while there was still a line of civilians being herded up the ramp. They declined to continue loading as they received the signal to depart with what they already had in hand. Nearly forty plus civilians having been loaded. The engines of the transport were already beginning to rev up, as the surging sound of them echoed across the plaza. The heat from them felt in the surrounding area as loose papers and debris began to fly about as a result.

The engines of Tep’s shuttle also began to fire up, as the Lambda class shuttle’s engines glow to life with their initial ignition, an indication of it preparing to lift off.

Tep could not help but feel the pull of the woman from before. Even through the chaos he felt a singular tunnel view of her as she continued to fight off the droid commander.

Focusing, Tep reached out slightly toward the brunette warrior, focusing tendrils of the force to her to augment her abilities and perhaps ensure her survival. His reaching out the subtlest of gestures, seeking to be undetected to the droid commander whom clearly was also attuned to the force. Allies were valued.

Tep sought to stir the pot…

Sending out a thought to the unnamed brunette (CeCe) to break her concentration, and potentially draw her away from her current engagement. ‘You have failed young lady…’ his words were intended to invoke her anger ad strength and continued to muddy the waters of this whole attempt to stop the Servants of Darkness form accomplishing their mission here on Worlport.

@Sith-I-5
    @SkywalkerShine
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    @galactic-vagabond422
    @TheSenatessaber

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara and Sevrina in Plaza on Worlport

Sevrina paused in her contest with the abductors to throw a glance to where the slicer had disappeared. No sign of urgency since the scramble and flurry of comm messages, so she wasn't in any distress.

Mara for her part was keeping an eye on Ms. Barula's progress while also trying to keep tabs on what was happening with the civilians. The steady stream couldn't be halted completely; unfortunately more than at least 20 or 30 had been herded aboard. She hoped she and Sevrina had been helpful in keeping that number from becoming a deluge.

Suddenly, Mara's Force senses tingled with a message she had dreaded to hear but rarely had. It stirred all kinds of memories!

"You have failed, young lady..."

Mara grimaced. It wasn't aimed at her, but at CeCe!

She caught Sevrina's eye and instantly they sprang into action, buttressing CeCe's shields.

It was potentially damaging enough to get barraged with that kind of thing in the midst of a battle if you were Force-trained, if not, it could be fatal!

TAG:
    @SkywalkerShine
    @dragonsith13

OOC: I mentioned the number of civilians being taken off in general terms since neither Mara nor Sevrina would know the exact number but could get a sense of generalities since they were near the transport. @};-

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: NPC Security Officer Windy Gibbons, Dagger-class starfighter, "Onaway"

It was a while since he had flown the craft in anger, he reflected as the myriad rooftops passed underneath him, and the barren ferrocrete expanse of the plaza adjacent to Government House, hove into view, its usual mix of fountains and ice cream vendors, marred by someone's idea to use it as a makeshift spaceport!

A badly parked Gallofree transport ship and a blocky, twin-engined Gozanti-class cruiser dominated, alongside a dorsal-finned Lambda-class shuttle.

A group of paramilitary-looking abos were gathered at the side of the Gallofree, whilst there was separate fighting going on between organics and combat droids.

Gibbons looked left and right, frowning through the segmented panes of transparisteel that made up his cockpit window, trying to spot the people from Timmy's district. No sign of them...

Spying old Clone Wars-era droideka with their blue energy shield globes deployed, he was surprised that there were so many people still alive down there.

"Just don't fire on the shuttles," that last girl he had spoken to, instructed over the commo board, "the civilians are inside."

Oh, well that explained a lot.

Gibbons scowled at enemy ship, the beetle-like Gallofree with it's white upper carapace, painted by his targeting reticule before him, and thumbed the Transmit button. "So what are we supposed to do, blow kisses at them?"

Sensors and alarms indicated that the ships were powering up to leave!

"Hey, they are getting ready to leave, Kid. Call it, do I try to stop them, or let them go?" The security officer suddenly remembered that Gallofree freighters, made famous by their involvement in the Battle of Hoth, were piloted from a small crew pod that jutted up from the main hull. "Actually, you know what, frak it."

Gritting his teeth now, and trusting that these apparent slavers had not taken any of the kids up there to show them the cockpit, he dropped the fighter to put it level with the crew pod, about two hundred metres out from the craft's starboard side, and pressed the trigger, a fusillade of scarlet laser bolts erupting from two of his three laser cannon, heading directly for the larger ship's dorsal crew pod.

He scowled out the window at his non-functioning weapon emitter, then looked ahead towards the slaver ship to see the results of his action.

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Okay, @TheSenatessaber! Now you can have Niluk Force choke CeCe and knock her unconscious. Maybe have Oliver help her. While that's happening, you and @dragonsith13 can escape. That sound good?

“What I got eh? Are you certain that’s what you really want?” Niluk asked mockingly, diving forward, attempting to elbow the woman in the stomach.

CeCe grunted out loud with widened eyes. Blood spat out as her stomach was elbowed. This pain was a bit new to her, seeing that she sometimes conquered over the bad guys. Saving slaves was like an easy task for her. And escaping a Jedi was like slicing pie! But fighting a Dark Jedi? This was very new.

The young vigilante fell on the ground, kneeling down and holding her stomach while kneeling before Niluk in pain. She glared up at the Kalleran with spite. "You know... for a guy so sure of himself... you look like an ugly Kowakian-monkey lizard." She then spat blood on his left boot and grinned mockingly up at him. She knew this would anger him, but she didn't expect what was going to happen next.

All of a sudden, someone was shooting in Niluk's direction! CeCe glanced at the direction the blaster shots were coming from. Her face lit up with happiness. "Dasha!" she shouted happily. Thinking about what she was doing for CeCe, the vigilante staggered up to run from the Dark Jedi. "See ya later, sleemo! I've got a friend to save and job to do!" She ran in the direction of the fallen Oliver.

Then she saw a craft that looked like an ally trying to stop the abductor's transport ship. The young woman smiled happily. All of a sudden...

‘You have failed young lady…’

CeCe gasped and stopped halfway in her tracks, glancing around in confusion. It was like a sinister yet alluring echo in her mind. "Wh-Who...?" She was clearly distracted by the voice, not understanding any of this mumbo-jumbo. Unfortunately, this would give Niluk the upper hand...

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422 @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

11. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    NPC: Oliver Whills

Niluk stared down at the young woman, watching coldly as she coughed up blood. Victory was alomst here, this woman would understand pain and Oliver would realise his fate. The woman spat out blood on Niluk’s boot, angering the Kalleran to a great degree. He raised his boot above her chest, getting ready to stomp down when he heard blaster shots coming from behind him.

He quickly dived out of the way, but, still receiving the grazes along his arm from the blaster fire. He turned in the direction of the blasters, seeing a woman whose face was concealed by a scarf and with the head of a tactical droid on her belt, his tactical droid. Niluk’s eyes went wide, understanding now who was hacking his droids.

“Dasha!” The woman yelled ecstatically, running to Oliver. “See ya later, sleemo! I've got a friend to save and job to do!"

Niluk smiled evilly at this “Dasha,” for the brunette had given Niluk enough information, a name. He began walking back towards the brunette, who had stopped halfway between where she was and Oliver. Niluk was curious, what could have frozen this woman solid? Niluk took this as his chance to begin speaking.

“So, it appears that the hacker is actually a she and her name is ‘Dasha,’ so you have sealed her fate, as she has yours,” he said.

Niluk held out his hands and, without placing them together, moved them in a rubbing motion. The air began to heat, with small, orange sparks starting to fly from his hands until a balls of flame lit in his palms. He threw one in front of the Brunette to startle her and then began to reach out with a Force choke.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5 @dragonsith13

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport

Sevrina gasped and called Mara's attention to the conflict between CeCe and the Dark acolyte of whatever fringe organization he was part of unless he was a Rogue Sith wannabe. Orange sparks flew from his hands and then he started to choke CeCe from the looks of it!

Mara and Sevrina sprinted in that direction -- was Oliver in any position to help?

Would the slicer, if she knew of CeCe's peril be able to render aid?

@SkywalkerShine & @TheSenatessaber
    @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  13. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

With CeCe freed from the fishy being Dasha took cover behind some rubble. Her breathing was rushed and short, the man looked at her a cruel smile on his face. The slicer cursed the other woman, cursed her fast mouth just blurting out a name that could be used against them. Information was a weapon, even more deadly than a blaster. Still in cover a call came over the com from the security guard.

"Hey, they are getting ready to leave, Kid. Call it, do I try to stop them, or let them go?"

"Let…"

"Actually, you know what, frak it." Dasha looked up in slight horror as lasers lept from the canons of the fighter.

"What are you thinking, you could harm the civilians." Dasha scolded him looking up in his direction. She looked back to the sensors seeing CeCe frozen, the fishy man sending a spark of something towards vigilante.

"Move," Dasha said not transmitting. As she remained frozen Dasha boosted the pick up of the com on her back "Move." the slicer shouted, the word coming out like thunder on CeCe's comlink hoping that it would snap her out of whatever was holding her in place.

With another breath she leaned out from her hiding place lining up a shot at the slaver. Her hand wrapped around the other steadying her aim, her breathing evened out lessening the sway of her hand. She lined up the sights maybe taking too much time but, a little part of her felt a pang of nostalgia he taught her how to shoot. That cursed one eyed corellian. She could still smell engine grease, cheap soap that seemed to hang on Raan.

She pulled the trigger three times letting off a burst of aimed shots trying to cover CeCe as she made her escape.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport

En route to CeCe, Mara and Sevrina caught sight of the slicer sending blaster-fire towards the slaver. Very astute and agile with the weapon, they concluded with satisfaction.

As they reached CeCe's position, they also took note of Oliver's state so as to render any help they could.

@TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

@galactic-vagabond422

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Whoa!" CeCe exclaimed when her trance was broken by a ball of flame flying past her face. Before she could react further, the young woman could feel her throat slightly close. She gasped for air and held her neck. Even more so, CeCe could feel her feet levitate a bit above the ground!

She was then facing Niluk, who had one hand extended towards her and the other with a ball of flame. CeCe's expression was clear of worry and pain. Suddenly, blaster bolts were sent at Niluk's direction. It was Dasha! And to make things better, the two female Jedi ran towards Niluk and CeCe. She hardly thought this, but... "Thank the Force..." CeCe thought in her mind as she continued to struggle and gag quietly.

Back where the civilians were being loaded on the transport, a soldier came up to Tep with a worried look on his face. "Sir! We must go now! The transport ship took heavy damage and there's no telling if we'll make it with the civilians. Please sir, we must leave!"

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Angeo Lim (npc), SGIS

Angeo narrowed her gaze in concentration so that she could absorb as much as she could for her daughter and her niece.

"Yes, of course. Right now, the rescue team is trying to save the civilians from being kidnapped by the unknown abductors."

Lim wanted to know more about the trouble going on, rather than what the Princess's volunteers were doing about it, but she kept quiet.

"As soon as I get word about the status of the mission, I'll keep you updated."

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"Also, tell your people to be cautious while entering the atmosphere. We do not know if the enemy harbors a powerful weapon that can take down a shuttle."

"Thank you for the head's up, Your Highness. I will be sure to warn them." Nobody likes a smart choob, least of all, busy politicians; so Lim did not reveal that she was all over that, and had warned Samantha of just that risk, emerging...from hyperspace...this was atmosphere-specific, so a bit different.

"Anything else, Mrs. Lim?"

She thought for a moment. "Who is on the rescue team, please? Who can my girls ask for, when they land, so that they can join up with your force?"

Tag: @SkywalkerShine

IC: Samantha Irisa, Baille Harte, Firespray-31 patrol craft, The Detective Wyms

"Absolutely not." The now awake Samantha Irisa glared a warning at her cousin across the small breakfast table, set up within one of the cramped prisoner cells aboard the ship.

Baille looked rather put out, her forearms pressed into the puffy sky-blue party dress that was bunched in her lap, still hot from the dryer.

"No-one on Ord Mantell will take you seriously if you go out dressed like that."

"And you think they will if we wear the rainbow tops?"

"A darn sight more than if you wear that!"

"You asked me what I wanted to do," the adamant redhead reminded, "and I want to wear this while doing something dangerous. If I'm going to be a rescue ranger, I want to be myself doing it."

Bee-wooo Bee-wooo Bee-wooo

The alarm from the nearby cockpit, had Samantha rising from her seat. "Come on, we're about to revert at Coruscant."

"Where?" Baille had to manoeuvre herself and the outfit a bit to get out of her chair, and trailed after the other.

Samantha sat in the pilot's chair, and readied her ship from deceleration from supralight. "Galactic coordinates zero, zero, zero, ring a bell?"

"Oh, Imperial Centre."

"Yeah, we just call it Coruscant nowadays." She patted the seat beside her, prompting Baille to settle in there. "We need to switch hyperlanes, but there are too many hyperspace shadows from all the traffic in and out of the system, so best we drop out of lightspeed to make the change."

She clasped fingers around the hyperspace lever and pulled back slowly on it, the hyperspace tunnel around them, quickly becoming starlines that rapidly shortened into actual stars against the black velvet of space.

The brown planet, crisscrossed with glowing yellow lines, swung to the left as Irisa steered them to the right.

"Say goodbye to Coruscant."

"Goodbye, Coruscant." Harte took care to pronounce it the same way the other girl had, and made a small wave out the curved canopy at the disappearing Capitol world, and at the huge MC80 star cruiser that she could see in the distance.

A new set of starlines lengthened ahead of them.

To be continued...

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  17. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Niluk grew anxious. Even though the woman was caught in his grasp with seemingly no escape, he needed to know when the kidnappers would be leaving. If they did not leave soon, then he would have to abandon his plan of making allies with them.

*Beep Beep Beep!*

He checked his comlink, the crushers were conatcting him. He smacked the activation button and pressed the comlink up to his mouth.

“What do you want?” He asked irritated. “Need I remind you all that you’re all on my bad side?”

“Sir, we’ve overheard one of the attackers talking to their leader, he’s desperate to leave,” the Crusher responded.

“Good, then they are getting ready to leave, stay put and make sure the kidnappers think you’re their guardian angels,” he commanded.

“Yes sir,” the Crusher said.

“One more thing, when we’re clear, make sure to look up any hackers named “Dasha,” I need to know who I’ve got live up to a threat with,” he instructed, shutting off his comlink and looking back at the brunette. “Boy, this “Dasha” is sure going to be cursing your name isn’t she?”

Niluk prepared to tighten his choke when a shot hit his shoulder, the surprise causing him to let go of the woman. Niluk turned back to face his attacker, “Dasha,” but, soon found his attention diverted, seeing that two other Jedi were on their way, one of them being the infamous Mara Jade. He hurled the ball of flame in his hand at the ground, in an attempt to hold off their advance.

Time was no longer on his side. He darted off the rubble, using the Force to amplify his speed, making his way towards the kidnappers. Niluk watched as his own droids fired at the Crushers, filling him with endless amounts of fury. As he made his way through the battle, he could see who he assumed was in charge, a Twi’Lek with blue skin.

Niluk could see his Crushers were already making their way over to him and he joined them. Moving in front of them he made his announcement to the Twi’lek.

“Salutations sir, I am Sapetus Niluk, I hope you don’t mind my intrusion, I’ve just come to make some new friends.”

@SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422 @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  18. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Worlport city, Ord Mantell - Plaza

Tep’s command shuttle was littered with small arms fire, the whole plaza was engulfed in conflict as this small engagement had turned into an all-out brawl. The culmination of many forces being draw to this location. Tep had anticipated such hostilities as their previous operations throughout this sector had been drawing attention, giving them a smaller and smaller window to operate in. The Medium Transport had completed its pre-flight burn and was ready to depart, likewise Tep’s command shuttle was standing by. Both ships had taken light damage but were holding though to remain any further would risk catastrophic results. There was still a line of civilians being herded but they had enough, having accomplished what they came for. A blaster bolt impacted one of the guards near Tep, catching him right in the chest and killing him. Another bolt impacted the shuttle behind Tep, the small arms were not enough to really damage the shuttle, but the continued exposure was not good either.

It was time to go.

Tep glanced over spotting the brunette after briefly losing sight of her. The young woman was now in the air and gasping while being choked by another dark force user. Tep felt another surge in the force directed at the young woman had reached out to, this new force aiding her as well. Clearly, she had been distracted by Tep’s taunt which had stopped her in her tracks, leaving her vulnerable to this current attack.

It was such a pity, the woman had look like she showed such good prospect…

It was then that Tep sensed the danger to the operation at large, as a fighter emerged, leveled off, and targeted the transport. Several laser blasts impacted the crew pod of the Gallofree medium transport, the hub of the operations center of the transport where the crew of seven operated the ship. A dagger class starfighter was firing on it determined to prevent it from being able to lift off, targeting its crew.

The main shield generator offered appropriate protection, as its location in the crew pod allowed for this area of the ship to be one of the more resilient to attack. Still the shock and impact to the shield cause the crew to be jostled around thrown off their marks. Two of the four total twin mounted laser cannons on the transport rotated and began to return fire on the fighter. They both opened up with a volley of defensive laser fire to ward the fighter off from further attacks.

"Sir! We must go now! The transport ship took heavy damage and there's no telling if we'll make it with the civilians. Please sir, we must leave!"

Tep stood continuing to survey the plaza as he heard the urgent request from one of the operations soldiers. They had accomplished what they sought out to do. The transport was taking fire from a patrol fighter and ff the fighter was able to continue its barrage it very well could render the transport useless. Tep could see the transport returning fire from its twin laser cannons.

Tep toggled his comm-link opening a direct link to the Gallofree Transports commander. ‘Commander. Lift off and depart immediately, do not wait for ANYONE!’

Tep began to turn and return to his command shuttle, when the Dark force user from across the plaza came into his sight. Surrounded by some of his own troops and guards.

In the background Tep could hear the roar of the transports engines, as its ramps and elevators retracted and closed, a few civilians and troopers still on the ramps struggles to hold on as several fell to the ground as the Transport began to rise. They were not waiting for anyone, civilian and their own troops.

The dark force user was now beside Tep, whom stopped briefly to hear his greeting. “Salutations sir, I am Sapetus Niluk, I hope you don’t mind my intrusion, I’ve just come to make some new friends.”

Allies were welcomed, even under such circumstances. Tep continued to moved towards his shuttle, neither stopping nor inviting initially the man whom had introduced himself.

In the distance the sound of a screeching howl could be heard. Familiar to anyone, the sound of a TIE fighter. Two Tie Advanced fighters emerged their howling engines at full speed as the descended upon the plaza. Tep had been waiting for the moment, since he had broadcast the initial withdrawal signal. The final piece to complete the operation. Expertly planned and prepared for.

The sound of the descending fighters was both a warning and a welcomed sign to Tep. The arrival of this potential ally was unexpected, welcomed, but as any such meeting met with questions and skepticism. Not a reflection of the individua, but an initial response to any such situation. Tep had his orders and main objectives, such a greeting and prospect was a potential and welcomed bonus. ‘Master Niluk, your arrival today was unexpected, but nonetheless welcomed.’ Tep offed a slight nod towards the being.

There was an urgent need to strategically retreat.

‘If we might continue this conversation elsewhere?’

‘Please, as I fear it is about to rain…’

Tep gestured to his shuttle offering Niluk to board with his guards. Though he might be forced to leave some, as the shuttle had only room for so many. Tep’s remarks a prelude to the oncoming TIEs about to reign down on the whole plaza.

The TIE fighters roared down opening with a strafing run of green laser fire on the plaza, not targeting anything specifically, just littering the entire plaza with a volley of green laser fire. Even troops loyal to the Servants of Darkness were caught up in the strafing run. As the TIE Advanced fighters began to pass over the plaza each fired a concussion missile, both of them impacting buildings at the far side of the plaza opposite and erupting in a massive fireball and spraying of debris. The Two TIEs quickly having completed their dive attack pulled up dramatically into the sky at speed. Leaving a wake of devastation in their path.

Tep began to board the shuttle, the Gallofree Transport was now rising high above the plaza and turning.

Having boarded his shuttle Tep settled in, he stood at the opening of the cockpit peering out its front view, as the shuttle rose he could see down into the plaza now a mess even more from the bombardment. Both the shuttle and transport began their accent into the clouds. If the patrol fighter dared to pursue, there were still two TIE fighters lurking out there, intent on now escorting the Servant of Darkness shuttle and transport to their hyperspace jump. Tep had hoped his invitation to Niluk had been received and he was likewise aboard.

@galactic-vagabond422
    @TheSenatessaber
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    @Sith-I-5
    @SkywalkerShine

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara in Plaza

Suddenly, there was a flurry of activity. The enemy transport/shuttle lifted off even as Tie interceptors started a strafing run.

"Guess it could've been worse, although the true state of the situation as to whether this is just an isolated incident or the first in a planned offensive ..." Sevrina observed.

Mara's eyes narrowed. "Please, I thought you were the optimist between the two of us."

Sevrina laughed wryly. "Better to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best?"

Mara sighed. "More realistic turn of thought." She commented with satisfaction.

She cast a look around for the slicer and toward CeCe.

"Let's take stock amongst ourselves first." She suggested.

@SkywalkerShine
    @galactic-vagabond422

dragonsith13 likes this.
  20. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

The slicer kept firing tracking the man even as he moved too fast to see. As her attention turned to the transports she was partly glad, and partly dismayed to see it in one piece. Sure the civilians were alright but, now they were doomed to an unknowable fate, and was that any better? Her finger hadn't released the trigger still firing a stream of red at the kidnappers until the cheap thing overheated nearly scalding her hand. She threw the weapon to the side, the barrel glowing red hot.

Two TIEs swooped in from sky strafing the crowd and destroying yet another building. Was this destruction not enough for them, they had dozens of innocents yet they felt the need to kill more and indiscriminately. These were the worst kind of criminals, the kind that kill their own. There was a code, well less a code more a principal:

"You don't turn on your own."

Every criminal knew that, your gang was your life, your family, you didn't turn on them, if you did, you were dead, in more than the literal sense.

Without looking at the havoc wrought Dasha turned to watch the transports take off. She checked her datapad watching the tracker move further and further away. A broad grin formed on her face, she had them. Looking back to the sky she extended her right hand in a rude and foul gesture. It wasn't the full 'O'Pahz Hey Buddy', that required two hands but, it got the message across.

"Kark you to sleemo." she whispered to the wind her words being carried away.

Once they were out of sight the slicer began moving towards the spaceport, or what was left of it. They needed to get moving now, the tracker wouldn't last forever.

"Get your stuff together, we have to leave." she broadcasted over the comms. Carefully she stepped over the bodies that littered the plaza. There was nothing they could do here, and frankly clean up wasn't their problem. "We have a shrinking window to find these monsters and I don't want to miss it." It was almost as if the destruction that surrounded her didn't affect her, that she didn't care. You'd be right, they had bigger issues to deal with than fixing the mess others made. There was a bigger picture here they needed to focus on it.

Her hand touched the headscarf one corner stained in blood. She actually liked the look, she might keep it. After she cleans it and her jacket. Her jacket, she tore off the scarf and searched around for some water, she needed to get the blood out before it stained for good, then she would need something a little stronger, but, not too strong. She could deal with the stain, she had before but, she wanted to keep it pristine, for him.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 @dragonsith13

dragonsith13 likes this.
  21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Fortunately, CeCe still had ears to hear when the Dark Jedi held her in a Force choke. She listened carefully while gasping softly and holding her neck with a worried look. The air around her felt as if it was becoming still. Her neck and body felt a bit more weak due to being in this madman's grasp. But CeCe had to stay firm and strong...

“One more thing, when we’re clear, make sure to look up any hackers named “Dasha,” I need to know who I’ve got live up to a threat with,” he instructed, shutting off his comlink and looking back at the brunette. “Boy, this “Dasha” is sure going to be cursing your name isn’t she?”

CeCe's eyes widened a bit with even more worry. "N-No... Not Dasha! Y-You leave my friends alone...!" she thought in her mind. But then, her comrades were coming to her rescue! Dasha shot Niluk's shoulder while Mara Jade and Sevrina almost reached to where he and CeCe were. Then the Kalleran released her, making the young woman fall towards the ground. She was nearly unconscious when everything around her became the apocalypse.

TIE fighters blasted anything in their paths, whether it be allies or civilians on ground. This was a way to create a diversion for the transport ship to escape. In CeCe's eyes, this was a cowardly and disgusting act. The blue, male Twi'lek and Niluk walked away towards their ships and made their escapes as well. What CeCe didn't know was that Dasha was ahead of the game. She set a tracker on one of the ships and was ready to catch these sleemos. Once the enemies flew away into space, she heard Dasha speak to the group through their comms.

"Get your stuff together, we have to leave." she broadcasted over the comms. "We have a shrinking window to find these monsters and I don't want to miss it."

After hearing the slicer's announcement over her comm, CeCe coughed and took out her comm, pressing on the button. "B-But... what about the civilians? Will they be alright?" she asked Dasha, coughing. The young vigilante slowly sat up on the ground and coughed, holding her neck and gently massaging it.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

NPC: Leia Organs Solo
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

She thought for a moment. "Who is on the rescue team, please? Who can my girls ask for, when they land, so that they can join up with your force?"

"Ah! Their names are CeCe, Dasha, Oliver, and the Jedi that recently joined them are Mara Jade and Sevrina. They can ask for one of their help once they arrive there." All of a sudden, Jiya opened the office door with a worries look. "My deepest apologies, my lady. I just got word from Worlport that the enemy ships escaped with some of the civilians. But there may be some injured abductors left to question," the young, Mon Calamari secretary said.

Leia nodded at this with deep concern. "I see. Thank you Jiya. We'll take it from here." After the secretary departed and closed the slide door, the Chief of State turned to Angeo with a quiet sigh. "Hopefully, your comrades are there to assist anyone in need and meet up with the rescuers. And I hope someone there knows what's going on..."

TAG: @Sith-I-5

IC: Dagen Kai
    Inside the Dark Force Temple, Dromund Kaas

Sitting in his huge and eerie office alone, Dagen Kai began to think about all the possibilities to destroy the Jedi and the New Republic. As a young man, he was fascinated with the use of Sith Alchemy and the dark side. If he could use this to create an army of mutants and wipe out the enemy, then the galaxy would know true fear and bow before him and his Servants of Darkness...

Deciding to see what the status of Tep Sardona's mission, the old Sorcerer of Rhand decided to contact him. Activating his holoscreen, Dagen sat back in his chair and awaited his student to respond and appear before him.

TAG: @dragonsith13

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara and Sevrina

As they approached CeCe's position, they heard the TIE fighters overhead and also the urgent message from Dasha and then a few beats later, CeCe's query about the civilians.

The slicer kept her cool under pressure that's for sure, Mara thought with satisfaction.

Now that the perpetrators of chaos had left, the locals could hopefully get things situated and settled, Mara thought.

"Do we stay and help or leave and go track these goons?" Sevrina asked.

"Not my call." Mara said, searching in her satchel for portable medkit and field supplies to treat the injured.

Sevrina did likewise.

Sevrina asked CeCe when they came within range: "Are you hurt? Is anything broken?" She gestured toward Oliver. "Is he in need of medical attention?"

@SkywalkerShine & @TheSenatessaber

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  23. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Oliver Whills

A prisoner of his own visions, Oliver was forced to watch as flames engulfed a planet. Only death could be seen in this vision as well as something else...

A man, in black spiked armour, wearing a horned helmet wielding two red Lightsabers. Buildings collapsed and everyone around him fell as strange TIE Fighters flew in the black sky. Dropships, began dropping off Stormtroopers and men and women of different species with red skin and black tattoos.

Oliver darted around searching for a way to escape this nightmare as the dark man blasted him with Force Lightning. What demented future did Niluk foresee? Whatever it was, it could not be allowed to happen, but, Oliver needed to know for sure what it was first before he told anyone and only Niluk could tell him that.

Oliver snapped awake, gasping heavily. He felt physically sick. He looked around for Niluk, struggling to get back to his feet, he needed answers immediately.

“W-where... where is...” Oliver looked at CeCe, who was visibly in pain from fighting Niluk. “CeCe! Are you..”

A voice came through his comlink.

“Get your stuff together, we have to leave. We have a shrinking window to find these monsters and I don't want to miss it."

Oliver took up his comlink. “We’ve just had the kark kicked out of us, we’re not ready to chase them.”

Oliver looked at his teammates, for the first time, he had doubts about his abilities.

———————

Niluk smiled genuinely at the courtesy of the Twi’lek. He made his way onto the shuttle and then looked back towards his followers. Given the amount of space on the shuttle, Niluk realised that two of the Crushers would not be able fit. Niluk raised his hands towards the two who failed him and unleashed a wave of Force lightning onto them.

The remaining two Crushers watched as their brothers died in front of them. They knew that was the price of failure, but, it still hurt them to watch. The two Crushers fell to the ground, smoke rising from their armour. The other two Crushers climbed on board with their master.

They felt the ship take off and Niluk began making his way through the crowds of people to the cockpit. He could see the Twi’lek staring through the windows.

“Now then!” Niluk began exuberantly. “I think we can help each other out, according to rumours you’ve been mutating innocent people and I have so many Droids hidden in storage, perhaps their parts could be useful for your experiments, if not they make for good muscle. I also have names of two of the people hunting you and their professions as well as a potential base of operations on Coruscant for you to use.”

Niluk smirked. “What do you say?”

@SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    @Sith-I-5

OOC: I accidentally forgot to put a space between the colon and the O before posting this so it nearly turned out as Location:eek:rd Mantell. I found it slightly humourous.
    The vision is meant to be of Darth Krayt and the One Sith and I felt it would be important for Niluk to make an offering so he could get on their good side.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  24. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

"B-But... what about the civilians? Will they be alright?" CeCe replied Dasha frowned a little quickly washing off the blood of an innocent from her jacket, using a cantine from one of the fallen soldiers.

"Our mission is to find these monsters, not clean up after them." she reminded her colleagues. She wasn't being heartless just focused, the mess these guys leave behind was not their concern, it was finding and stopping them. She finished 'cleaning' the jacket and put it back on over her simple shirt followed by the head scarf with a light pink color on the corner of it, the fading memory of the woman who owned it before the slicer.

Marching her way over to the gathering group her face hardened a little.

"We’ve just had the kark kicked out of us, we’re not ready to chase them."

"Ready or not we have to." she admonished the young jedi a little put off by his defeatist tone, wasn't he supposed to be the optimist. "The longer we wait the more time they have to find my tracker, the more time they have to move base and possibly slaughter the people they've collected. We have to move as soon as we can." She came to a stop looking at the haggard face of Oliver and the injured form of CeCe. They had been through an ordeal, maybe they needed a rest. She looked up to the sky on the escape vector of their quarry.

"Fine," she replied almost snarling. "Catch your breaths but, once you're ready we leave." She transferred over to the general planetary channel doing her best to coordinate with the governmental forces and any good people that wanted to help. As well as begin decoding the information taken from the tactical droid. Maybe it would shed more light on what was going on here.

"First responders should be prepared to staunch some bleeding, lots of blaster wounds, going to need a clean up crew on the north side, heavy machinery lot of rubble. Organizing a disaster clean up wasn't all that different from overseeing the perfect heist, make sure everyone knew what they were doing, and telling them where to be. It was just a much larger scale.

It would also take her mind off what she'd just witnessed, death and destruction on a level she was unused to. Sure she'd been in a few gangland lightfights and seen people die, but, this was something else, something she wasn't ready to deal with, ever.

TAg: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5 (Your characters could hear Dasha on the main government channel)

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport Plaza

Sevrina's eyes widened as she heard Oliver say in reply to a question about next steps:

"We’ve just had the kark kicked out of us, we’re not ready to chase them."

From the crisp and icy tone of the slicer's reply, it was clear she was astonished by his response as well.
    "Ready or not we have to. The longer we wait the more time they have to find my tracker, the more time they have to move base and possibly slaughter the people they've collected. We have to move as soon as we can."

Mara and Sevrina exchanged a glance. Sensible and concise summation of the tactical situation, Mara approved silently.

Then, seeming to consider the limitations on that suggestion, Dasha continued:

"Catch your breaths but, once you're ready we leave."

Then came a message over the general frequency:

"First responders should be prepared to staunch some bleeding, lots of blaster wounds, going to need a clean up crew on the north side, heavy machinery...lot of rubble."

Sevrina frowned over at Oliver, suddenly realizing some of what might have been behind his curtness.

She of course hadn't the details of his ordeal, but she had caught the tumult in the Force, realizing it was Force-related.

Mara knew all too well the vagaries of Force visions, reliable or not. She shied away from the undisciplined forms of meditation for just that reason. Sometimes those things could guide your steps, but they could also paralyze you. Never a good thing.

Mara didn't want to crowd him or push, but she asked: "What was that? Anything we can use to plan?"

@TheSenatessaber & @galactic-vagabond422

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.