main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT [DDC 2019] The Journal of Ronen Syndulla-Jarrus, Jedi Action Hero (or Something) | AU, mostly OCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raissa Baiard, Jul 8, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, Yuthura is showing her "true colors". :p =D= Humoo is definitely good for being inconspicuous when it's necessary, that's why he was able to avoid capture. [face_thinking]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Those arty-facts would be the Holy Grail and the Crystal Skull, you bet!

And I kinda figured that the Weequay fellow just might be Hondo.

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Wow! What an action-packed chapter for Ro and his vode! Once again, I love seeing them all play important roles and show their various strengths under fire: Wren in blowing up the Sith statue and blocking tomb 15 (which I imagine will prove useful down the line, even if Roemi are in a tight spot now), Humoo in neutralizing the 4D-M1N droid with his ion scrambler (that diminutive, mousy exterior hides a heart of true courage, and I totally believe he’ll be successful in getting the others and getting off world), and Ro in buying time from Yuthura to allow Humoo to get away. And whoo boy, that Yuthura—like Wren, I always knew she was bad news! (And, in his way, I think Ro himself suspected it, too, all along.) Just listen to that nasty way she talks about both Ro and Noemi—and when Noemi and poor Spots are brought in all drugged and listless by Belloq (oh man, I can’t even imagine how I’d feel if I saw my cat looking like that)—well, I didn’t blame Ro at all for wanting to haul off and deck both Belloq and Yuthura. :mad: He too has a lot more courage than he gives himself credit for, the way he stands up to both of those schuttas—and all of it fueled by his concern for his teammates and loved ones. I have no doubt he’ll show the same courage when faced with the arch-schutta of this operation (hint: the blue one), but, at the same time, I can see things going very much from the frying pan to the fire for him and Noemi before that happens! [face_worried] This story has ramped up to such an exciting point—definitely do keep it coming, and I can’t wait to see how Ro and Noemi (and Spots) will get out of this one! :cool:

Kahara and Raissa Baiard like this.
  4. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    I thought that old cup and skull sounded familiar, as did their buyer... [face_laugh] Ronen is as entertaining as always, and I love that we're getting to see the rest of the team step up while he and Noemi are detained by these creepy Chimaera folks. Yeah, at this point Yuthura being bad news isn't news to anyone anymore.