main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Too funny for words.

One week ;) I love that song :D

2. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    ONE WEEK!!!

JAN 6th is a WEEK AWAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

3. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Less than a week now, goddess45 [face_dancing]

I've got another sneak peek posted in the Cantina for those interested. There's a new website if you've been out of the loop this past month or so. Check my sig or bio for the new Cantina address. :)

4. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    I KNOW!! I CAN"T POST!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING FOREVER!!:_| :_| :_|

**hurries to cantina**

can I have the link... I really can't find it. 8-} Is it the one where chimpo is playing 20 questions on HH??

5. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    TOMORROW!!!!!!!:D :D :D

6. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    It's posted already ;)

7. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    [:D] Hugs to Goddess45 who is a little excited [:D]

Your enthusiasm is infectious :D

And so the story continues...

8. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    :eek: :_| [face_worried] =D=

I think that sums that up...

well, I finally made my way through this amazing story... it was beautifully written and drew me right in just as Echoes did.

Just when it seemed like life would go well for Jaina and Jag it was all torn away.

I am so happy that Rane and Tahiri were able to find each other.. now I hope that their grief will not drive them apart (I know I'll have to read Healing Hearts to find out :p )

I was shocked when you nearly killed Valin, but so happy to see that he survived, but then...

:_| with Synjon's death and the way you described it.. I have cried more in the last few chapters of this story than most books I have read...

Jag's disappearance (I also refuse to believe that he is actually dead) and Jaina's subsequent withdrawal from everything, even her own daughter, the sadness you conveyed only increased.

=D= I look forward to catching up with Healing Hearts... and thank you TKeira_Lea for sharing this amazing story. :D

jcs

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I think that sums that up...

:D [face_blush] [:D] I think that sums it up ;)

Just when it seemed like life would go well for Jaina and Jag it was all torn away.

Yeah I can't let people be too happy. It's SW after all [face_thinking]

I am so happy that Rane and Tahiri were able to find each other.. now I hope that their grief will not drive them apart (I know I'll have to read Healing Hearts to find out )

To be honest I figured at least one couple needs a break. Tahiri and Rane are it...for now [face_devil]

I was shocked when you nearly killed Valin, but so happy to see that he survived, but then...

Shocked! :eek: What ever for?

with Synjon's death and the way you described it.. I have cried more in the last few chapters of this story than most books I have read...

You know the story as it's posted unfolds slowly so the emotional effect can be sort of lost. I recently reread Legacy and was floored at how painful the last few chapters are to read. Jaina :_| Jag :_| Synjon :_| :_|

Jag's disappearance (I also refuse to believe that he is actually dead)

Yeah go sit on the banks of the De Nile with the rest of the gang :p

I look forward to catching up with Healing Hearts... and thank you TKeira_Lea for sharing this amazing story.

I look forward to see you over at HH! And thank you for reading [:D]

10. Corellian_Cutie

Corellian_Cutie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 13, 2005
    ok, i read this a long time ago but i am just now making my comment. :D

Oh.
    my.
    frigging.
    force.

you kept me at awe the whole time throughout all your writing. [face_hypnotized]

you are so good its unblievable TLK!!!!I can't wait to see where Healing Hearst goes. JAG IS NOT DEAD! :_| i'mm join all the people in denail(ugh...stupid spelling is leaving me now...) about that. :)

[face_shhh] (whispers in a quiet voice)[face_shhh] could you check out my fic in my sig? i love your writing and really honor ur opinion, so even if its constructive critism, cold you tell me what you think? please? [:D]

11. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    CC: ok, i read this a long time ago but i am just now making my comment.

Better late than never! :D

Oh.
    my.
    frigging.
    force.

you kept me at awe the whole time throughout all your writing.

Holey tamoley, Batman! Oh wrong story [face_blush] I think that's a keeper of a reply and expresses how I mean for the whole story to impact readers pretty well.

JAG IS NOT DEAD! i'mm join all the people in denail(ugh...stupid spelling is leaving me now...) about that.

Certainly not, well at least not in some of my other stories :p

12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Author Announcement

Thanks to the hard work of Lt_Jaina_Solo I now have cover art for LEGACY :D

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/beechgq/LegacyCover.jpg]

13. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Jagpollo!!!

EDIT: YUM.

14. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    I like Jaina's picture better for Echoes, but Jag is kind of good-looking, too, I suppose.

We should get some cover art with Fee on it, though, maybe for Healing Hearts.

15. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Jayna: Jagpollo! Love it! [face_love]

TCR: HH cover art is done. No Fee. Sorry :)

16. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    This was a great story[face_dancing] One of the longest I've ever read:cool: It took me months to read but I loved the whole thing[face_love]

I need to read the sequel now and can't wait to get to it:)

=D= [face_love]:D [:D] [face_love] [:D] :* :* [face_dancing] [face_dancing] :cool: :D :D =D= [face_dancing]

17. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    G_Anakin, I feel remiss in having missed your reply. Yeah probably one of the longest you ever read [face_blush] I just couldn't stop writing, but everything is there for a reason. Thanks for letting me know you finished and enjoyed [:D] Hope to see you over at HH :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.