main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 7

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes LOL!!! [face_dancing]

AzureAngel2 Is there a description how to do that very stew? Anybody?

Thanks for reading all of you [:D]

Entry 7

Lightsabers are the weapon of a Jedi.
    I read about them in the diary and when I asked dad if I could use one he gave me a wooden stick.

A wooden stick, what?s the use of that?

Dad said that I had to practice first with that before he would give me a real lightsaber.

Master Aaqu came to watch us and he gave a demonstration with the real saber.

Whew, that was awsome! Two actinic white blades and they never hit each other. Dad was aggressive and Aaqu defensive and couldn?t be touched at all.

Later Dad became the defensive person and although Aaqu tried to attack him, Aaqu never could touch him and dad was only talking to him.

Dad explained that this was the most used form of combat. No fight at all and disarm and become friends with your enemy. I like that.

They taught me more and now I can fight with that wooden stick.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    A wooden stick, what?s the use of that?

I know a certain Jedi Master who could teach him all sorts of ways to use a wooden stick ;)

Loved his father and Aaqu demonstrating a lightsaber duel. That must have been a sight.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!! It's universal--the fascination with the sabers. :) ;) I share it, :D

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes: Hee!! It's universal--the fascination with the sabers. :);) I share it, :D

Thanks all for reading and in the next update a certain Jedi Master is mentioned. It's for the green challenge

Entry 8

I have read more and now I know why master Yoda?s lightsaber is green and where a lightsaber is being made for the first time.

You have to travel to an ice cave on the planet of Ilum.

Ice, I have never seen Ice, except as a dessert but Lenwe?s father has promised me he will take us on a trip to the mountains when we are a bit older. In the valley were I am living it never gets cold.

Master Eled-Hir has shown me pictures about ice and ice-caves.

---

I have seen Smileys :) in my dad?s treatment room but never knew they originated in the Jeditemple.

I read about Obi-Wan Kenobi and his many meetings with my dad and master Aaqu and about the Smileys and who had invented them: Obi-Wan when he was an initiate and wanted to give a Mace Windu a present.

They had even an ongoing Smileys war.
    Can you imagine it?

A war between Jedi.

Luciano was with us and when I mentioned the stories about the owl Lenwe heard us.

And that got Lenwe and me another owl watching afternoon.
    Always funny those stories, no matter how old you are.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun update. Yup, I'm into smileys--very much. [face_laugh] ;)

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *gives you a smiley for that up-date!*

A very big one!

7. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    In the valley were I am living it never gets cold

You're so lucky!!! :p

Loved the smiley fight. That sounds like something Obi-Wan would do.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes: Fun update. Yup, I'm into smileys--very much. [face_laugh];)

AzureAngel2 *gives you a smiley for that up-date!*

A very big one!

Thanks all for reading and yes Obi-Wan liked those smiley fights with Mace. just some innocent fun. [face_laugh]

Entry 9

Luciano has left and I have read some more in my dad?s diary.

A healer?s job can be dirty.

Not dirty as in my father?s case. He is always dirty wiping his greasy hands after a massage on his trousers or tunics.

Mom is always complaining about that.

Dirty can be when you have to treat patients who have become sick because they have eaten something wrong.

Dad wrote in his diary about 10 moaning Jedi after they had eaten something bad. He had to treat them and with Jedi that is double bad.

Using the Force it can lead to very dirty rooms.

I have seen that when dad was sick a few months ago.

And who had to clean up the mess?

Mom.

And who had to help her?

I.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yeah, grown men are worse babies when they're sick and apparently Jedi are no exeption LOL!!!

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    10 moaning Jedi after they had eaten something bad. He had to treat them and with Jedi that is double bad.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You mean they weren't the perfect patients? :p

I don't envy anyone having to clean up after sick patients [face_sick] [face_sick]

I'm glad the healer helped his mom, though [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Yeah, grown men are worse babies when they're sick and apparently Jedi are no exeption LOL!!!

Thanks all for reading [:D] and the next update is funny

Entry 10

Archives were fun in the Jeditemple.

They had a Madame Master Jocasta Nu and that being a mouth full for my dad, he usually called her just Nu behind her back.
    The archives was the place for accidents to happen and many came from a Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Qui-Gon Jinn, he was funny when he was an initiate. He formed a team with Benno Perion, Magin Bhik and Mace Windu and they created a lot of mayhem in the temple.

Jinn and his pathetic animals he seemed to find everywhere and one of those animals got young ones and they escaped in the Jeditemple. I have asked my dad what rockhounds were and he has shown me one. A rockhound is a furry little rodent like the ones that live here in the woods.

They often come to feed in one of the meadows and with last lunch during the break from our lessons, one of them crawled into the picknick basket. That got our teacher Bar-Alin running after it because it had gotten the last sandwich, his sandwich.

I was doubled over with laughter and dropped my half eaten sandwich on the cloth.

Fwwwt, mine was gone as well because one of those pesky Monir-birds sitting in the tree was just waiting for that to happen.

Monir-birds, nice animals and friendly but always looking for stuff to eat.

Hey mom?s calling.

Yeah, bedtime for me. Tomorrow I have some nice lessons and four more nights and Luciano will return with that stew.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun update. I love the diarist's enthusiasm and delight in all that he's learning about the Jedi. Sometimes young ones think: That's ancient history and BORInG!! LOL!! I happen to like history, of the kind the diarist is delving into, the kind that features every day life and I like that the Jedi are not like larger than life, but likeable and fun. :D

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I can just imagine "Nu's" reaction to Qui-Gon's beloved animals invading her archives.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    A very interesting story you have going on here. Keep up the good work. =D=

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Do I sense a hidden love story between Obi and Jocasta.

*sings "I love to hate you" from ERASURE!*

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade-eyes Fun update. I love the diarist's enthusiasm and delight in all that he's learning about the Jedi. Sometimes young ones think: That's ancient history and BORInG!! LOL!! I happen to like history, of the kind the diarist is delving into, the kind that features every day life and I like that the Jedi are not like larger than life, but likeable and fun.

Thank you and that's the way I see them

Yes she was quite upset by Jinn and his gang.

RX_Sith
    A very interesting story you have going on here. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for reading and your support.

AzureAngel2 Do I sense a hidden love story between Obi and Jocasta.

*sings "I love to hate you" from ERASURE!*

Obi and Jocasta8-} she's too old.

Being a healer student Marhin learns much about it.

Entry 11

Bones

Today we had lessons about bones.
    Bones that needed healing because they were broken. For that various techniques were developed over the ages.
    Splints, casts, plate and pins and torture-devices like boneknitters.

Master Aaqu told us about those things. They heal a broken bone extremely fast in a day or two but you have to give the patient a specific painkiller and the surrounding tissue itches for days after that.
    From what I heard Aaqu was no great supporter of them and never wanted to use them except in a dire emergency. I know my father certainly is not one of those healers who will use them.

Master Aaqu told me after the lesson that Obi-Wan had become allergic to that specific painkiller. Once during the Clone wars he had to use them on Obi-Wan?s arm because the Jedi was needed in those wars. He had come back from Queyta.

?Orders from the master healer and he was standing next to me when I was doing surgery? Aaqu said with disgust. ?Obi-Wan was running an infection in the wounds in his other arm and I had to use those things. Because of that allergy I had put a nerve-block on his entire arm and that got me a frightened Jedi who thought that his arm was amputated. Eight days were needed to heal that break and have him on that lousy nerve-block and I have never used them again to treat Obi-Wan.?

Dad came in and heard Aaqu?s story about those boneknitters and he made a face, the same that he made after Luciano paid us a visit and presented us with a new sauce he got from his superior. He said that boneknitters are not used in the house of healing here.

And for that I am glad.

By the way that sauce Luciano brought was exploding.

Exploding chili sauce he called it and it sure lives up to that name.
    But that is to be expected coming from a firefighters kitchen.

Hot it was fiery hot, blazing hot like a fire out of control. [face_devil]

I had to dive into the kitchensink and dad rescued me by giving me some sweet chocolate.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great anecdote about Obi there. :D Sweet chocolate... my kind of rescue LOL =P~

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh poor Obi!

He's not even the star of this diary and he's still getting tortured :p

dad rescued me by giving me some sweet chocolate

There's a man after my own heart =P~ =P~ =P~

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Great anecdote about Obi there. :D Sweet chocolate... my kind of rescue LOL =P~

Sugar is a great help after eating something spicy. And thanks for your kind words and reading this diary. Next entry is about a certain stew.

Entry 12

Luciano is back and he brought that stew he had promised to make.
    He told me that he had the receipe from master Yoda.

Green, it was green and when one of our friends Healer Enga Mariss came along she said that something was missing; Bantha meat with those fatty pieces.

Yuck, and Luciano agreed that he didn?t like that floating garbage either. He told me about a master Spanners (funny name for a Jedi, but it is a nickname and his real name was Aiden O-Lenge) who made Banthaburgers (dripping with fat) on the BBQ. And that got him and the rest of the firedepartment to the hangar where that BBQ was taking place. A transport had caught fire and they could put that out very easy.

And the stew?
    Yuck! It is a kind of green pea soup.

I don?t like it at all and it must have been a punishment for those Jedi who had to eat it.

I asked mom if I could feed it to the cat and that got dad hollering with laughter. He told us that padawan Obi-Wan didn?t like green peas and fed them to the cat until his master saw that.

Obi-Wan calls those peas green monsters. Great name for that stuff.

Luciano saved me from mum ordering me to eat it because he saw the other kids coming for a lesson in firefighting.

I left with him and the last thing I saw before I closed the door was the cat jumping on the table getting to my plate of stew.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    As soon as I read it was about the stew, I laughed and thought: Yup, I know which one!!! It's pretty bad when even your pets won't touch it!!! [face_laugh]

21. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    He told me that he had the receipe from master Yoda.

Uh oh! :p

I see Luciano conveniently left out the part about no one wanting to eat Yoda's stew!

Loved the reference to Obi-Wan feeding it to his cat.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And I was hestitant to eat some of the Asian tappas in a restaurant in Amsterdam recently!

[face_hypnotized]

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kelia Uh oh!
    I see Luciano conveniently left out the part about no one wanting to eat Yoda's stew!
    Loved the reference to Obi-Wan feeding it to his cat.
    Great update

AzureAngel2
    And I was hestitant to eat some of the Asian tappas in a restaurant in Amsterdam recently!

Tapas can be as bad as that stew.

Thanks all for reading my diary.[:D] Next entry is taken from real life.

Entry 13

The cat finished my stew and Luciano told me he loved it too. Yuck.

Firefighting was funny. We had to fill a bucket with water using a firehose and I could do that in record time.

And what came next was more fun. Two teams were formed and we played water football what ended in a waterfight.

I saw my dad returning from his work and dropped the hose and that got dad soaking wet and clean.

Dad said that grease couldn?t be washed away with only water and that got him covered in foam because Luciano coupled a foam forming unit to the hose.

And that got us in a foam fight with dad beginning it.

Mom ended it and sent us to the shower.

During diner I asked why dad wiped his hands on his pants or tunics and he told me a story about a therapist in the Jedi-temple who did that. That was master Lojarani and he had big furry hands mostly covered in gloves.

Dad copied him and that earned him the name of hooligan Jedi because he was looking like a streetkid that had been playing in the dirt.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, I'da loved to be one of the foam fighters LOL Hooligan Jedi [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I'm enjoying this lighthearted diary very much. :D The other one I've been reading seems to have gone somewhere. :( :(

25. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    The water and foam fights sound like so much fun!

It's so nice to see good times being had by all.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.