main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga - Legends Emergencies DDC 2021

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 2, 2021.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 83

When I was not busy with incidents there was the MM-sitting when Jesin was away with Jason for his husan therapy. The Kerebuy Hawk has a new home at the Noranan technical school where Halfir will be a teacher. Jesin will be a part-time teacher there and has accepted a job in the hospital too.

With Halfir and Steve shared memories of our youth were often discussed.

Visiting Kiran and Leda Magaron and hearing the exciting stories of big fires. Those stories shaped my future. I wanted to become a firefighter too. Steve not. Police-work and investigating were more his thing.

And there was the nice home provided by Dana and Hano Majeski when my parents Paulo and Igenia had to go for a big construction job. Yes both my parents were engineers and mostly working in Noranan but they were asked for jobs in Monir too. I stayed with them and cared for them when they retired. They became one with the eternity at the great age of 923 and 922. I inherited the cottage and am still sleeping in my old bedroom. The master-bedroom did become my room to study and keep my books.

Halfir has his husan therapy on Myrana and has a girl-friend; nurse Mikja Menel. He will marry her.

Steve is also following husan therapy after he found his friend at the Keranan farm. He has bonded with Mariner.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 84

I have been quite busy planning the bachelor party for Halfir. It began today with me getting Halfir from his ride on his husan to a ride in Bret's speeder towards the cottage of Steve. Halfir got coveralls like the rest of us and we cleaned the cottage and redecorated the fresher with pictures of Steelman. The Steelman toys were put in the bedroom.

Steve came in with Jason and was told that he was released from the hospital.

Entry 85

Today was the marriage between Halfir and Mikja.

I was with Steve and Jesin on our husans when Tarmenel Eled-Hir performed the ceremony. And we saw Halfir and Mikja boarding a sail-boat for their honeymoon on Umni-island.

I have to stop. We are leaving to get our husans back to the stable.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 86

A diary and a formal dress uniform. Yes lost again for a very long time after the marriage-party. I returned to the stable and had put my diary in the trouser-pocket after writing the first part of a short entry. I wanted to write more but Farhan wanted to play. I did and was too tired when I returned home to get the diary. I found my diary when I was cleaning the closet after a busy day at work before going for a ride. I needed my riding-gear and dropped my clothes on the bed. The cover on the formal dress uniform ripped and with cover-replacement the diary fell out of one of the trouser-pockets.

I dressed and went to the Keranan farm for a ride on Farhan.

Steve was there saddling Mariner and told me during the ride about the return of Jono Bel Hana. Jono was his colleague in Monir, piloted Slojuk and his cronies to Corellia and joined CorSec. He married, got a son Jeb and was involved in a investigation that turned into disaster for him and his son. His wife died. A transport was provided for Jono and Jeb. Jono and Jeb are staying with him.

After the ride I had the diary on record.

'I am in a bit of a hurry because I have to visit Nerrel real estate. They have a cottage for sale that's real nice for Jono and Jeb.'

'I know about that cottage. It's cheap and needs some repairs. And your cottage isn't big.'

'No and I have some presents. Jeb is turning 6. Come tomorrow to my cottage. Tarhin will be there in the afternoon and you can help him to decorate my living-room when I will be away showing the Bel Hana boys their new home.'

We headed to our speeders.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 87

I thought that I had lost my diary. This is how the diary was given to me in the hospital where I could record now what had happened 5 days ago.

Jeb Bel Hana has been studying in Monir at the police-academy but stayed with his father during the vacations. He got a job here in Noranan and bought a cottage on Ghenin road 2. He moved yesterday to his new home. And that had his father Jono cleaning the closets before beginning with his afternoon shift and finding the toy-box with a puzzle-box inside, left there by Jeb. Jono came with the puzzle-box to his work and took it to Tarhin. He had been unable to open it.

Tarhin had given the puzzle-box as a present to Jeb. He still had the code and could open the puzzle-box. Little toys were inside but also a larger thing. He recognised my diary.

I remember now that Jeb was playing with my diary and the puzzle-box. Listening to Jono, Steve and Tarhin had me awed when they told about their Corellian adventures. I left, assuming that the diary was in my jacket. I didn't pay attention because work had me very busy. And when I wanted to make an entry days later I didn't find my diary in the jacket. It was lost somewhere and I didn't know where. I had been to many different places. I had visited Monir central to talk to our new battalion chief Errin Sebin. He has taken over from Neil Mosely who has retired.

I had taken rides on the beach with Aaqu and Erdin. Aaqu was on his old stallion Imdal, Erdin could ride on Lynne's mare Aronia and I had brought Farhan. There had been many of those rides. Imdal died a few years ago. But Aaqu has now a new stallion, Farohan, the son of Injanin and Aronia.

Tarhin came to visit me today in the hospital and he brought my diary. I have to stop.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, very interesting reading this alongside the other diary... Seeing Jeb at such great intervals of time. [face_thinking]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And here is telling more about what happened to him. Icky stuff and creatures gives more details.

Entry 88

To stop was because a nurse came to check my vitals and change the IV-bag. That was yesterday and asking my Ivano-sitter Erdin for a small glass of water led to me being very nauseous and getting cleaned by him and a nurse and asking for something to sleep.

I am still nauseous but I have to write down what happened to me 6 days ago. Erdin is also busy with his reader; new plans for the draxin-collecting.

What has me staying in the hospital?

Draxin contamination during a decon-emergency in the small hospital hangar.

Kaagi Adin and Soron Adameh had been to the lake in the darrin-valley to collect draxin. That mineral is used to make the Force-suppressing medicine draxinon. They do that almost each year and this was number 29. They don suits that isolate them fully from the environment with three layers. They have bottled air and a large air-supply in the airspeeder. They returned in their airspeeder to the hangar and declared an emergency when a loadlifter droid collided with the airspeeder and ripped open one of the durasteel containers with the mineral draxin. They ran out of air and had to remove helmet and gloves from their suits and became contaminated.

Erdin was the incident commander.

I was the commander leading the teams.

We arrived before the hangar when Jack Leland and Jack Rusko from fire-station 6 were inside a medical emergency tent and busy getting into disposable hazmat-coveralls after doffing their fatigues. Anwar Baldavin – their chief – told me that Lionel Keranan was sure that I would lead the rescue team. He asked me formally if I could lead that team and the medics. He and Erdin would lead the procedure in the tent after all going inside the contaminated area had gone through the decon-truck and being cared for by Targo Harnin and his droids. Lionel had a hazmat-coverall ready to use for me.

I donned the coveralls and a BA-set and led the team from engine 6 and Aradan Mirdees and Kerlan Gulnare from the draxin-decon-team inside the hangar to the airspeeder. The two Jacks went to Soron to get him on clean air. Aradan, Kerlan and I helped Kaagi on a stretcher. Kaagi was dehydrated and suffering from the effects of the draxin, wrestling with us. Aradan and Kerlan went outside with Kaagi when he was secured.

I stayed with the two Jacks to get Soron Adameh.

Jack had been unable to secure a mask on Soron's face.

Soron was running a high fever. After we had him out of his seat he grabbed my hoses, dislodging the hose leading to my face-mask. I fitted him with my second face-mask.

I was unable to reconnect the hose and saw the rips in all the coveralls when I was leading my team outside. I followed the decon procedure in the decon-truck but was feeling very feverish when I entered the tent, helped by Anwar and Targo Harnin.

Mick Kerebuy examined me. He told me that I was severely contaminated and had dead midichlorians needing the infamous Midillamin treatment. Yes. Four bags of the sickly green mayhem.

I had choices. Three weeks of nausea and a long recovery or sedation and ten days in the hospital. There I go again, full life-support, a hazmat-suit (thermal sheets Ivano) and suffering from nausea.

Jago Amaral was my sleepdoctor and he guided me out of the sedation. The thermal sheets and full life-support were gone but the IV was there attached to my right hand. And he told me that I wasn't the only one needing the care of him. Pat Rickeya – a nurse – was sedated by him. Soron was also going for the sedation but Kaagi declined, is very sick and is in the room next to me. Nurse Kerlan Gulnare and Anwar Baldavin, the firechief of station six needed the infamous treatment with only one bag. They were released yesterday.

A nurse brought me to a medium care room and who was there?

Erdin for his Ivano-sitting.

We discussed the incident and came with plans to have the next draxin-express coming to station One. We are often dealing with hazmat incidents and have suits that are made of sturdy material. They can be cleaned and re-used.

I have to stop. Erdin wants me to help with the plans.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 89

More days of feeling sick followed but today the fruit-pie and molonin-milk stayed in.

Erdin was busy with reports when Halfir came to visit me today. He saw the soiled sheets and it had him remembering something he had seen in Jabba's palace. He told me that he had been busy reviewing exams on the day of my incident. Marlene Er-Rocca, one of his students came in with a frog in a jar.

It had him telling them and me about the worrt he had seen on Tatooine when he was going with his eopies loaded with ore to Jabba the Hutt. He decribed the worrt that is similar to the frog but huge and venomous. He saw it capturing a rodent and heard more about it when he had delivered his ore. He wanted to order a drink and heard that the main ingredient were worrt eggs and declined, settling for blue milk.

Getting the frog back to where it belonged had him and students going outside and hearing the siren from engine 6.

The worrt tale and the frog had us remembering our days at school with Jihan bringing a frog to the school and putting that on teacher Fringo's desk.

Getting milk and a fruit-pie had us with more memories and a positive outcome.

No more nausea for me. My body is now free of the nasty midillamin.

I will be released tomorrow.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew, lots of contamination and recovery but glad it's mostly over with and such fun memories to smooth the way

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 90

Erdin brought me home yesterday.

The nausea is gone but I am still tired. But sleeping in my own bed is great. No bleeping thingies and nurses fussing over you.

Erdin has cleaned my house and is doing the cooking. That's nice; cooking is his specialty.

Today we went for a walk on the beach and met Aaqu. He was riding his young stallion Farohan. And he told me this; 'Midillamin treatment is serious. You aren't cleared for duty. I will see you after 10 days. Go home and to your bed. Erdin Felaron is a great Ivano-sitter.'

Entry 91

Yesterday Aaqu examined me and cleared me for duty.

Today Erdin and I discussed the place for the new decon-facility. From one of the windows of our office I spotted a place that will be perfect. It's quite isolated from the other buildings but has only one problem. Police special ops has their shooting range at that place.

We visited Bret Kerebuy and Tarhin Engaron. They had no problems with our plan because there is enough room to make an even better shooting range. They have plans to make a training-house too.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 92

Busy, busy, busy and I didn't see my diary at all.

Today we had the first decon in our new facility. I am in the decon room to get my work-uniform and will describe the procedure.

Kaagi and Soron came back from the darrin-valley in their airspeeder and guided it inside the rectangular box. The door closed. Droids took care of the durasteel containers with the minerals taking it to the processing unit. Two maintenance droids came to the air-speeder for a thorough decon of the inside and waited.

The airspeeder opened and Soron was the first to come out. He took Kaagi's wheelchair and helped him to sit. The two headed to the back-door of the box. A deluge of water started showering men and airspeeder for five minutes or more until a green light showed.

The green light had Kaagi and Soron entering through the back-door for the next shower.

After that shower it was the job for us and the doctors from the hospital to get them dry and out of their suits after checking that no draxin was present. We were all dressed in orange decon suits. After helping Kaagi with his suit-removal it was guiding him to a shower. And after Soron entered his shower we could clean our decon-suits and remove our BA-gear.

Kaagi and Soron dressed in comfortable clothes and had an examination by the doctor. Food and drinks came next. They were declared fit for duty. No dead midichlorians.

It sure was fun for Erdin and me. The sponges used to dry Kaagi and Soron were free of draxin and had us beginning a sponge fight between the two crews. And with water trickling through the open faceplate I am wet and feeling icky.

Time to get showering and get rid of my decon-suit.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 93

Years have passed. I thought I had lost my diary again but I found it yesterday in a locker in one of the changing rooms that I had used 10 years ago before going to the decon. I usually take one that is near the bottom. Other colleagues are more in a hurry. It was still closed and I had to use my code to open the locker. With many lockers available there was no one needing it. And with Erdin and me not on decon-duty we didn't go there at all being very busy with other work like inspecting buildings and being at big incidents.

After I had helped Kaagi to remove his suit and had guided him to the shower he asked me to take care of his cottage and that of Aaqu and Lynne. They are away for 20 days to visit Eled-Hir and give lessons at his academy. And for a ceremony. 100 years ago Jedi-kinghts, initiates and padawans were killed when Palpatine rose to power. We will have a ceremony too.

I am now sitting on a bale of hay after cleaning the stable. Farohan is making snorting sounds and I will stop. He is Aaqu's stallion and asking for attention.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 94

A lost diary? I have done it again. Aaqu contacted me that he had found my diary in the old stable. Aaqu had build a new stable after coming back from Eled-Hir and had used the old one for storage of hay. Lynne's pittin – a gift from one of her patients – making her litter in the hay had him cleaning the old stable and finding my diary.

After my work I went to visit him and Lynne. Aaqu gave me the diary and took me to the stable to show me where he had found the diary. There was the pittin with her pups. Lynne offered me one but I am not a pittin-man, only a pittin-pup. That's what Erdin calls me still after all those years.

Exiting the old stable I saw Injanin and Aronia headed towards us. And following them was a young black colt.

Nauran, the son of Injanin and Aronia and the brother of Kaagi's new friend Nephril was born 4 days ago and headed immediately to me. He nibbled on my fingers and put his head against my chest. He was forming a bond with me.

Aaqu saw and felt it and told me that Nauran would be my new ride.

Nauran will turn grey when he is maturing.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 95

Today I went for a ride on Farhan. He still loves to go but he is getting older and isn't as agile anymore. 80 years is old for a husan. But I have known many reaching the age of 90.

I visited Aaqu and Lynne. Farhan was very nice to all the husans. Little Nauran could play with him.

After that visit I went to the beach with Farhan and met Tarhin. He had news from the Bel Hana boys. Jeb is now partnered with Helen Deshazo. And those Bel Hana boys are busy with collecting oldies and have infected Bret Chedokin with their hobby. Steve Magaron doesn't like that collecting at all.

I know. He has told me all about a holocron giving him big trouble on Corellia on that evening when I visited him when Jeb was celebrating his 6th birthday.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] about the diary continuing to be misplaced. Cool stuff about forming bonds with Husans.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And diaries can meet more trouble too as seen in this entry.

Entry 139 error error. Change powercell.

Error error?

Yeah, a powercell was acting up. I pushed restart after changing the powercell. And I had to enter a code and gone are entries 96 – 139 with the diary starting anew with;

Entry 96

Entry 96 it is.

Lost are the entries about training Nauran to become my new ride and about Farhan dieing shortly after his 90th birthday. We had a ceremony for him.

Lost are the entries about the incidents.

Lost are the entries about Aaqu and Lynne's son Ken being born and his first and second birthday party. I visit them often for a ride. My husan Nauran is staying there with his parents and brother Nephril, the ride of Kaagi Adin.

The entry has me recording this after a very exciting day.

It began with decon-procedure number 98 for Kaagi and Soron. That isn't very tiring for Erdin and me. You only have to don your decon-suit and BA-gear for the hour it takes for the decon to end but what followed was tiring in a different way. Mick Kerebuy and Aradan Mirdees were the culprits conspiring with Errin Sebin, Jon Ethir and Targo Harnin. After removal of the suit and the thingies from Kaagi I carried him to the shower and helped him to don his brace and clothes. I had closed the door for some privacy. When we were ready the fun began. Mick, Aradan, Erdin, Errin, Jon and Targo and Soron; all without their decon-suits, all holding wet sponges, throwing them towards Kaagi and me and coming to grab us for more washing. After they were done, I was swimming in my decon-suit.

Dry and with clean clothes I was going back with Erdin to our office when the pager had us going to a big incident on the highway. Patrol 69 with officers Bel Hana and Deshazo had been involved in a chase and had collided with a big truck. That had patrol 69 going down in a ravine. Erdin took care of incident with the burning truck with hazardous materials.

The hospital had already sent the Beast and two medevacs. With the Beast on scene rescue was easy. Medics and firefighters used the grapplers to get down to the wreck and extricate the two officers.

Jehna Er-San asked my assistance and I was hooked up to the grapplers of the Beast. I descended in the ravine where Jeb Bel Hana was on a stretcher, stabilized and unconscious but needing immediate transport. We hooked the stretcher to the grappler and ourselves to the stretcher to keep it stable. Jehna kept watching the vitals of officer Jeb Bel Hana. I squeezed the b-bag and held the IV-bag. A fast trip to the hospital followed. We were lowered onto the lawn before the ER-entrance and helped to put the stretcher on a gurney. His father was there anxious to hear the news and comforted by Kaagi.

Kaagi told Jono not to worry when he limped to the door following Jehna and me.

Nurse Herefa took over from me. I saw the looks she was giving the unconscious patient.

After getting caf and a pie in the restaurant Aaqu Maerhin gave me a ride back to the station. Erdin was already there sending me to the changing-room.

I have to stop. A drink and some clean clothes will be nice. Debrief for the decon is in one hour.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! Exciting rescue!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to...

Entry 97

Tired after the Decon and the emergency that had two police-officers admitted to the hospital I had stuffed my suit in the locker. I fell asleep and was waking up when Erdin came to get me because he didn't see me at the debrief for the decon. Result; my diary was lost for some time after slipping behind spare clothes in my locker.

I found my diary today when I was doffing my fatigues after the exercise and had to get a clean shirt to replace the torn one. A debrief was to follow and I met Steve Magaron and Jono Bel Hana. Jono had been away for a few days after the marriage of his son Jeb with Dina Herefa. Yes; Jeb woke up after being treated and saw her. She was in love with him and with both being Dunai the inevitable happened. They fell in love and married. That party was 4 days ago. I was there when Steve and Helen signed the documents as witnesses for Jeb.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great and happy turn of events

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and with another friend coming it will lead to more

Entry 98

Busy again. Weeks passed without me seeing my diary. Today Matt welcomed a new firefighter coming from Lingala. He will be our fifth battalion chief.

And hearing the name René Dalara I went to see him.

René was pleased to meet me again. He told me about his years on Lingala, becoming a battalion chief, working with the surgeons in Ingal hospital and about his friendship with members from hospital squadron coming to Lingala during the last days of the clone-wars. He told me about his son Rob, becoming an engineer and getting a job as a ranger in the park like his mother. And about the accident during a thunderstorm in Ifaan national park that had him loosing his wife Glenda Sonara and her friend Kim Keluta, Peter Sloan's wife.

Kim; I remember her from my stay in Ingal general hospital. She was there caring for me with Lew Horrin.

Peter had been a member from hospital squadron and would go with René and Rob to Moniron. He had no more reasons to stay on Lingala after hearing that René had promised his wife that he would bring her ashes to Moniron. He said goodbye to his old father. He has friends in Noranan. The Guyet family, Mick and Jim Kerebuy are here.

Rene, Rob and Peter found an old MFS-six transport. A faulty jump had them stranded on Corellia in the town Corruul. A friendly engineer had helped to fix the problem and benefited from the knowledge of Rob. The engineer planned the first jump to New Holstice, a planet devastated after the Yuuzhan Vong left. In the ruins of the great hospital they found a book for children used by Peter when he was serving in that hospital during the clone-wars. And they found a woman stranded after some mishap with a transport. She joined the three men but left as soon as the transport touched down in Noranan. René didn't even know her name.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 99

Peter Sloan is already famous. The Noranan daily had an article yesterday about the Hospital squadron pilots of New Holstice. Commander Mick Kerebuy and Peter Sloan were interviewed, telling about their adventures during and after the clone-wars.

Today I met Bret Chedokin. The police inspector had a big smile on his face when he told me about the new Bel Hana boys transport.

I put the diary on record.

'You know about that old GMK-seven transport.'

'I do.'

'Six days ago it broke down but with Peter Sloan busy with his MFS-six transport we had a new one. With one promise made to Peter; keep it tidy and clean and no speeding.'

'Tidy with that sticky dust?'

'Tidy and clean. Yesterday we found a Rakata artifact near the site of the Victory class star-destroyer Korua Gem. I had it out of our new transport when it cracked and showered me with dust.'

'And the space-suits didn't contaminate the transport with dust?'

'No, we cleaned it. Peter will have no complaints.'

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 100

After an emergency that had me taking over from René Dalara and reporting to him after the incident he showed me the message from Rob.

'Dad. I have a job since yesterday. You know about that reporter from Rondor news. Carolin Mokovic is famous for her articles and guided me to a technical seminar in Rondor university. I met Bran Atzerode one of the owners of the Warovan Atzerode Aircraft Company in Rondor and showed him my designs. Bran contacted his partner Muia Warovan and the reporter helped again with an article showing the new designs for a medevac. I will be working on it. Muia Warovan has the contract from the government to design a new one.'

I congratulated René and we began our report for our chief commander Matt Kulmaro.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great news from Rob

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and action coming

Entry 101

Busy again for many months but five days ago Lionel Keranan was promoted and that had us with a big party with his friends coming to the station.

Steve and Jono came to congratulate him.

Jeb came and he was edgy. His wife is pregnant and the baby will arrive soon. He has to finish his baby-room decorating.

René told me about the new medevac. It is ready for the first test-flight and the two test-pilots are Mick Kerebuy and Peter Sloan. They were selected by Rob.

Those two hmm. They will come tomorrow for the decon.

Beware of Kerebuy and Sloan. They are pranksters.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Busy with family and job matters

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and with those pranksters in

Entry 102

Decon 99 was indeed fun.

We saw the red and yellow air-speeder coming to a stop before the decon-building. Sloan and Kerebuy had arrived.

Erdin was smiling when he followed me. He turned 827 but has no need to retire. He loves his work. He remembered of course decon 98 with Kaagi and me soaking wet.

Wet again after decon 99? Yes. The figure sponges had us smiling.

Peter threw the first one – dry and resembling a running figure – towards me to clean Kaagi.

With suit cleaned Mick helped me to remove Kaagi's suit, urine-collector and diaper.

I helped Kaagi to a changing cubicle. We were free.

Erdin started his barrage of wet sponges. They landed on Soron's head.

I guided Kaagi into the shower-unit and returned to the mayhem.

Colleagues Jon and Targo stayed dry. Lionel and Erdin not. And I could barely avoid the wet sponges.

A wet Mick examined Kaagi and Soron.

After the examination Soron told us about the darweed, growing on the shores of the lake.

Erdin was familiar with the darweed. He muttered about the victims of the mind-influencing extract made from the darweed seeds. They didn't know what they had done in the previous hours before they were found.

Before leaving Mick told me about the selection to be the first pilot with Peter second. Aradan Mirdees had them swimming until he gave an order to grab the sponges on one end of the swimming-pool and sprint to the other side. Peter had been too distracted making waves.