main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Characters Established characters you would like to see in (more) stories!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ewok Poet, Nov 26, 2017.

1. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Got a developing Dear Diary Challenge you might be interested in, then Link in sig. It's a Jedi OC.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Merric likes this.
  2. Wannabe Scholar

Wannabe Scholar Jedi Knight

Mar 21, 2014
    Here's my list of characters I would like to see:

Luke Skywalker's inaugural Jedi students from Legends (Kam Solusar, Tionne, Kirana Ti, Streen, Cilghal, etc.) - The Jedi Academy trilogy was my first entry into the Luke's Jedi Order, and while I might question its plot now, I always did enjoy Luke's students and how he trained them. However, they've always had cameos afterwards (barring the major students like Kyp and Corran) with no significant stories of their own.

Vima Sunrider - I liked her as a teenager in Tales of the Jedi: Redemption, and I would have loved to see her as a grown Jedi Knight, facing off whatever threats came to the old Republic and continuing the great legacy her mother left behind.

Marka Ragnos - One of my favorite Sith Lords from Legends and he's only shown up as a ghost. I'd like to a story fully flesh him out into the mighty emperor that he became.

Ajunta Pall - Another Sith Lord who just appeared as a ghost, yet his backstory as the first Dark Lord is brimming with tons of potential. Heck, I even wrote one fanfic of him on this site called The First Betrayal some years ago.

The Bendu - The mysterious and powerful Force-wielder voiced by TOM BAKER! Really, there's a lot that could be done with his character, especially with the hints Rebels left about him.

The Grand Inquisitor - We've all seen him as the evil Inquisitor that no one in Rebels expects, but we never really got anything about him before that. I'd like to see him go on adventures as a Jedi Temple Guard, acting as some detective/lone cop going after mysterious artifacts.

Tarre Viszla - only one mention in Rebels, yet there is so much that can be told from his character (the conflict between his Mandalorian heritage and Jedi teaching, the making of the Darksaber, etc.).

Captain Panaka - Strangely enough, I kinda liked his no-nonsense personality I saw in TPM and wished he appeared more often. The idea of a guard trying to protect his queen and people can show how far he would be willing to accomplish that goal.

And that's all for now.

3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Kahara, Ewok Poet and Gamiel like this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I knew @Gamiel would like that post. :D

And wow, there was a lightsaber-wielder with no Force sensitivity in Legends, too? :eek: Yup, I want to learn more about Anja Gallandro now.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Kahara likes this.