main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Exodus (Post-NJO AU: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, H/L, L/M, Tahiri, Jag, Kyp, more) New fic 5/30/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Whitey: Holy long ass DP. I see nothing's changed.

Yeah, I still have the same problems :( :p

I may never be able to finish this, though.

No worries [face_peace] It's really long.

TSF: Hmmmm....there is a lot of information in that DP!

Yeah, I think it's the most informative DP I've ever made :p

Looking forward to the start date!

Glad to hear it :D I'm really excited about this one.

Will you PM when we start back up, please?

Of course! [:D]

canadianjedimama: Your badassedness with Photoshop knows no bounds. House as Vader is truly an act of the darkside!

Wedge has mad skillz, yo.

Yoda: So...I'm cruising through your DP, and I'm all like "Hmmm,..okay...yes...okay..." and then BAM! Zekk (Sith Acolyte) comes up and I'm all like "What the kriff?!"

Alema, Callista, Lowbacca, Raynar Thul, and Jysella also bear the title "Sith Acolyte" [face_whistling]

So now I'm having a huge moment where I'm wondering if I have fic-Alzheimer's. Not cool. So on top of my who-is-Malig homework (which I haven't started on yet ) now I have to go back and see what the frak Zekk has been up to.

Chapter 1 and 14, IIRC, are the only ones with Zekk.

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend...

[:D]

EDIT: Okay, I admit it, I was having fic Alzheimers. Zekk got captured in the first post .

He was also in the chapter title "The Prisoner" ( I think it was 14) in which we see him being badly tortured by Rénin...

I swear to Kyle, the closer it get to thirty, the more my memory goes. On the acutal day, in about seven weeks, I think I'll probably be catatonic.

LOL! Sorry to hear that. Maybe Malig will be able to revive you [face_mischief]

That's interesting...so you mean to tell me that every Jedi that has been captured has folded like a cheap deck of cards to the Dark Side. I know that Malig is pretty manipulative and convincing, but come on!
    Didn't anyone tell him to get bent?

Yep, not all the Jedi are following Malig. Luke, Tahiri, Tresina Lobi, Kenth Hamner, Cilghal, and others have not joined him. The characters who have become "Sith Acolytes" have specific reasons. Some you can probably figure out, others might be more difficult. I'm sure if you look back to chapter 41 (I think) when Lowie is mentioned and what's going on, it will be fairly easy to see why he now follows Malig.

Unless Sith Acolyte is Raithan for "Jedi Prisoner of War".

lol, not quite :p

Okay, back to my Malig-homwork.

Good luck [face_peace]

corran: Good to see you!

Having just completed the story, I will give my review: This fic has reached new heights. All f your stories have been surpassed by their sequal. I really didn't think it was possible for "THe Age of Heores" to be beaten. I guess I was wrong.

Wow, thanks so much [face_blush] That's very kind of you to say.

First, I"d like to compliment you on the epilogue. It was a work of genius. Emotions were high. it sets the stage for the next story nicely, and it has some major twists.

Thanks again. There was a lot to pack in there and I thought it was better to leave some things unsaid. Glad it all worked for you.

Second, I'd like to compliment you on Jacen. The authors have bucthered his chracter in LOTF. He has always been my favorite Solo child, mostly because of his peace loving ways. I'm glad to say you have done his chracter a great justice. His fall to the Dark Side was convincing, you could actually believe it. He was probably my favorite chracter in this story.

Thanks so much for that :D Jacen is definitely the main character in this one and I'm glad you're finding his fall believable. It was really important to me that the character didn't do a 180 and become evil. I want to stay true to who Jacen is while doing the gradual slide into darkness. He's choosing the dark side because he honestly believes its the tru

2. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Gah! What a DP. I'm going to keep my conjectures to myself, as usual, but needless to say, I am intrigued. I must say, however, if there was a complete, Word/PDF version of this fic, I would be much more willing to dig into the details and guess. But I know you keep everything in your email or something equally nuts like that, so I won't ask. I'll just let those with alot less on their plates rummage through the 65 pages of story and response, and I'll read their conjectures. I enjoy the read!

LotD can't get here quick enough, IMO. [face_love]

3. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Okay... wow. not sure what to say and I'm limited with my time here so I'll just settle for a :eek: =D= :cool: [face_hypnotized]

Yes...that should sum up how I feel at the moment. Lol. Sorry i'm late Yoday, I've been battling Darth Real Life and his minions. They take a lot out of you. Anyway, I'm at Uni at the moment so I'll write a better review for your posts and paste it here when I'm online Saturday. Keep up the great work man, I can't wait to see the next batch of stuff, if this fic was anything to go by it's gonna be awesome!

Morgoth :)

4. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    That last line just wasn't fair. :p But I can't wait for the next one... promises to be quite interesting.

... don't do it, Anakin.

5. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    And thank goodness for that. [face_love]

[image=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/kickmcgregor/1972_dancing_monster.gif]

Keep me on PM please! :D

6. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Telanna: Gah! What a DP. I'm going to keep my conjectures to myself, as usual, but needless to say, I am intrigued.

Glad to hear it :D

I must say, however, if there was a complete, Word/PDF version of this fic, I would be much more willing to dig into the details and guess.

I actually do have it in Word now for those who are interested. I remember getting a few PMs/emails from people in the last few months who wanted it and now I can't remember who it was :p But if you would still like a copy, just let me know. Probably a lot easier to read.

LotD can't get here quick enough, IMO.

Glad you're so excited. I'm really pumped about the prologue. It's a little longer than the others, but I think it gives the story a nice start [face_mischief]

Thanks again [:D]

Morgoth: Okay... wow. not sure what to say and I'm limited with my time here so I'll just settle for a

:D

Yes...that should sum up how I feel at the moment. Lol. Sorry i'm late Yoday, I've been battling Darth Real Life and his minions.

No worries, of course [face_peace] I have some catching up to do myself.

They take a lot out of you. Anyway, I'm at Uni at the moment so I'll write a better review for your posts and paste it here when I'm online Saturday.

Looking forward to it :D

Keep up the great work man, I can't wait to see the next batch of stuff, if this fic was anything to go by it's gonna be awesome!

Thanks, I appreciate the enthusiasm. I think this fic is going to be a lot of fun. :)

flowerbee: That last line just wasn't fair.

Sorry about that [face_blush] It will all make sense in a couple years :p

But I can't wait for the next one... promises to be quite interesting.

I'm hoping so. There will definitely be lots of stuff going on and I think some big revelations.

... don't do it, Anakin.

... [face_mischief]

He will be one of the big questions, for sure.

Thanks so much for reading and your reply :D

PIPER: And thank goodness for that.

Glad you like it :D

Keep me on PM please!

Will do, thanks for the interest :)

And great .gif [face_laugh]

Okay, blurb-summary thing for Lands of the Dead tomorrow!

7. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    As promised, here's the blurb. It's a little sloppy, but it gives you the basic structure of the plot for the next fic:

Legacy of the Sith III: The Lands of the Dead

The Galactic Alliance joined forces with the Raithian Empire to protect them from the threats lurking in the Unknown Regions? they had no idea that the Raithians were the greatest threat of all.

Now a mysterious Sith Lord named Darth Malig controls both governments and has manipulated them into a war with the Jedi Knights. Malig's true motives remain a mystery, but he has captured Luke Skywalker and most of the Jedi leadership and taken them far from Alliance space.

Distraught by his Uncle's failures and convinced by the Dark Lord's vision of the Force, Jacen Solo, now Darth Hâvok, has become Malig's apprentice. As the scope of the Sith's manipulations become evident, Jacen begins to doubt his choice, and when Malig announces he is leaving for the Raithian homeworld, Jacen becomes determined to seek out his wife, Queen Mother Tenel Ka, and convince her that he has not betrayed them.

Across the galaxy, however, the Jedi have fled to the Unknown Regions, seeking the help of the Chiss and Grand Admiral Thrawn in a desperate bid for survival. While battling back Raithian forces sent to end their revolution before it truly begins, Anakin Solo has become obsessed with revenge against Malig's agents and his own brother for what he believes is the death of his fiancée Tahiri Veila? not realizing that Tahiri was actually taken prisoner with the others? and has begun a slow descent that puts the brothers on a path to destroy each other.

Han Solo is determined to keep his promise to Luke and rescue him from his captors? But the Jedi have no idea where their leader has been taken. With his wife Leia Organa Solo, and their daughter Jaina Solo, a plan is devised to sneak deep into the Unknown Regions and infiltrate the Raithian's sectors, hoping to recover the captured Jedi and learn more about their enemies.

Their journey will lead them to the Raithian capital, where Luke Skywalker is being held. When Darth Malig arrives, however, the Jedi Master's education about the Force and the history of the galaxy truly begins.

Left behind, Anakin Solo and Mara Jade Skywalker journey to Darth Vader's fortress on Vjun to locate a Chiss who may hold the answers about the Raithians they seek. In the process, Anakin begins to retrace his grandfather's footsteps, and finds something that has haunted him as long as he can remember.

In the end, he must choose between his family and friends, and the revenge against his brother he is so desperate for.

8. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    this looks very promising :D
    looking forward to it
    though first of I need to finish reading this one [face_blush]

[:D]

~ Mags ~

9. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    I love the part in Epic tales where the Heores must venture into the heart of the enemy. Looks like this fic is going to be like that. Anakin and Mara going to Vjun to see a myesterious Chiss who doesn't appear to be on the DP,a possible alliance between the Chiss and Jedi(with Thrawn on their side how can they lose, well, except he does have that wound from "The Last Command" if we are to believe him about that). Looks like its going to be tons of fun!

10. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:Depends on what you mean by "helpful" I'm sure he'll be helping someone.

Knowing luck, Bob'ika will probably be helping a certian Sith Lord...[face_thinking]

He was in AoH very briefly. Haven't seen him in a long, long time.

Sorry to bring up a slight tangent, but is it strange that when I see pictures of Snake from MGS4 that I think of Garm Bel Iblis? :confused:

Or at least ask for his cool lightsaber back

Damn straight. [face_not_talking]

When I posted I accidently had a typo saying Kyle was a "female human" I'm glad I edited before anyone noticed

:eek:

Or you could've just changed 'Kyle' to 'Jan'. That might've worked. :p

Think back to what happened to Lowie and shouldn't be that hard to figure out why, given the fact that he's a Wookiee

*Thinks* Oh fierfek....[face_worried]

But that's what I'm going to name my first child. Little Iwo Jima Kenobi

[face_laugh]

Anyway, "Malachor" might not be the character's real name...

Possible...[face_thinking]

Yep. I've been dying to bring him back into the story, and I promise he comes in with a bang

Like this?

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/gifs/pegasus1.gif]

Colonel Wedgers?

I might have to make that one too now. [face_thinking]

I know, I know, I was thinking about that. I wasn't sure whether to change the actual title and just have them referred to as "Lady Vo Mio" and so on or not. Afraid having "Lady of Treasure" might sound inappropriate But seriously, I'm afraid it will make "Council of Lords" seem slightly off.

Or maybe the Raithians were hit with whatever it was that made people gender confused in KotOR II8-} ? I swear the number of times someone refered to Revan as 'he' when I put in that the character was a 'she'... The only two that were consistant were Kreia and Carth. [face_tired]

Come to think of it, Canderous refered to Revan as 'he' this one time when I was playing a female PC in KotOR I. That was before the Leviathan though...

Rénin was the "Lord of War." A position Jacen is supposed to fill.

SWU Jacen:rolleyes: would be more than happy to fill that position.

Or perhaps their affiliation would be spoilerific? Something to consider.

Haven't really considered that...[face_thinking] I suppose having something like: "Bob: human male (Malig's father)" would've been spoiler-ish.

As the scope of the Sith's manipulations become evident, Jacen begins to doubt his choice, and when Malig announces he is leaving for the Raithian homeworld, Jacen becomes determined to seek out his wife, Queen Mother Tenel Ka, and convince her that he has not betrayed them.

I'm sure that will go over well, just like it did with Wrev and Jaina... :rolleyes:

Oh, and the rest? I'll just comment with this pic that I found:

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/135.jpg]

I get the feeling that I'm going to use that one a lot...

11. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    interesting interesting... and I guess Callista is the Sith Lord?

12. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    :eek:

This looks fantastic Yobi, not that I expected otherwise, but still. [face_love] I can't wait for the Chiss interaction and Anakin and Jacens destiny. :D

13. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Great teaser, YK. I can't wait :D

14. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    I haven't had the time to read your new stories yet. starting at empires hand I think it is? If you could pm me the word documents of the new stories that would be great. I look forward to reading them.

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: this looks very promising
    looking forward to it

hough first of I need to finish reading this one

Hehe. I have it in Word now, if that makes it any easier :p

Thanks for reading!

corran: I love the part in Epic tales where the Heores must venture into the heart of the enemy. Looks like this fic is going to be like that.

Yep, exactly :D I was kind of hoping we'd get that back in the NJO, but I guess it wasn't possible, what with the Yuuzhan Vong planets having been destroyed and abandoned :p

Anakin and Mara going to Vjun to see a myesterious Chiss who doesn't appear to be on the DP,

Nice catch ;) The Chiss is not in the dp.

a possible alliance between the Chiss and Jedi(with Thrawn on their side how can they lose, well, except he does have that wound from "The Last Command" if we are to believe him about that).

We'll get a definitive answer on whether he's to be believed on that or not, fairly early in the story [face_mischief]

Looks like its going to be tons of fun!

Wedge: Knowing luck, Bob'ika will probably be helping a certian Sith Lord...

[face_whistling]

The trailer coming up will probably answer some of your questions.

Sorry to bring up a slight tangent, but is it strange that when I see pictures of Snake from MGS4 that I think of Garm Bel Iblis?

You're totally right! [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

June 12th, btw [face_love]

Or you could've just changed 'Kyle' to 'Jan'. That might've worked.

Sorry, no Jan in the story :(

Like this?

Not quite... but we'll be seeing that too.

Or maybe the Raithians were hit with whatever it was that made people gender confused in KotOR II ? I swear the number of times someone refered to Revan as 'he' when I put in that the character was a 'she'... The only two that were consistant were Kreia and Carth.Come to think of it, Canderous refered to Revan as 'he' this one time when I was playing a female PC in KotOR I. That was before the Leviathan though...

I just replayed KotoR with a female character and encountered this once or twice. I've still only played Sith Lords once though. I'm going to try and play it again this summer.

That game is still friggen' awesome, btw.

SWU Jacen would be more than happy to fill that position.

No doubt.

Haven't really considered that... I suppose having something like: "Bob: human male (Malig's father)" would've been spoiler-ish.

Yeah, good example...

I'm sure that will go over well, just like it did with Wrev and Jaina...

I'm sure Jacen remembers that monumental failure. It's going to fuel a lot of his coming decisions.

Oh, and the rest? I'll just comment with this pic that I found:
    I get the feeling that I'm going to use that one a lot...

[face_laugh]

Awesome. I'm also going to try and watch BSG this summer :p

Thanks for reading the teaser!

Sil: interesting interesting... and I guess Callista is the Sith Lord?

No. She works for Malig, but she's not a Sith Lord.

Thanks for reading :D

PIPER: This looks fantastic Yobi, not that I expected otherwise, but still. I can't wait for the Chiss interaction and Anakin and Jacens destiny.

Thanks so much, glad you're excited. One half of the story is going to focus heavily on Anakin and Jacen [face_devil]

Spike: Great teaser, YK. I can't wait

Thanks and thanks for reading it :D

voxynking: I haven't had the time to read your new stories yet. starting at empires hand I think it is? If you could pm me the word documents of the new stories that would be great. I look forward to reading them.

I'll need your email to send the word docs. PM me with it and I'll get them to you.

Thanks for the interest :D

I mi

16. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    YodaKenobi]:

type fast :p ;) :D

Hehe. I have it in Word now, if that makes it any easier :p

it counts anything .. me too ;) :D

Thanks for reading!

thanks for sharing [:D] :D

17. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Oh, come on...

Please get it up soon!
    I hate waiting.

18. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:The trailer coming up will probably answer some of your questions.

Heh, probably even some that I haven't thought of yet. 8-}

You're totally right!

I wasn't the only one who thought that!? :eek:

Cool. :cool:

June 12th, btw

My brother is really into the MGS games now thanks to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He's upset since MGS4 is only coming out for the PS3 as of now.

I just replayed KotoR with a female character and encountered this once or twice.

Yeah, I just wrote it off and didn't mind it too much. :p

I've still only played Sith Lords once though. I'm going to try and play it again this summer

I've played through it a few times. Kinda leaves an empty feeling, unfortunatly. It's not bad per-se, just feels...incomplete (which it is:p ). I've found a few mods that either add or restore a few things, not on the scale of TSLRP though.

I'm sure Jacen remembers that monumental failure. It's going to fuel a lot of his coming decisions.

I just hope he doesn't become as ape-poo crazy like Caedus. [face_plain]

Awesome. I'm also going to try and watch BSG this summer

This season has been kinda slow so far overall, except for the very beginning. Looks like things might heat up though this Friday. [face_thinking]

I might have a trailer for Friday or I might put it off until next week. I haven't decided yet

Now your just being mean. [face_plain]

19. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    Aero Gin; bounty hunter (female, unknown species)

The mysterious woman... And very dangerous... The Character very much intrigues, and especially nevertheless it would be desirable to see its person and to learn, what it races.

Alema Rar; Sith Acolyte (female Twi'lek)

Well it should be expected. After death of the sister and it is enough òàêè unsuccessful private life... And twi'leks are temperamental enough, it is difficult to them to master emotions.

Anakin Solo; Jedi Knight (male human)

One of my favourite characters. It is very similar to the grandfather. With interest it I watch. By the way, and Jacen's dreams about becoming Anakin dark nevertheless will come true or not?

Baliss Phlora; Jedi Apprentice (female human)

It is interesting to me, that will be further with this former farmer... Character at it strong, and it can much is achieved.

Ben Skywalker; Jedi Student (male human)

Here it is pleasant to me! The little boy who as true Skywalker aspires to help! We shall look, that from it will grow...

Callista Ming; Sith Acolyte (female human)

Still I observe for Callista... Also I think, that it still will show herself

Corssa; Imperial Commander (female Chiss)

Chiss... Especially women.. Always pleasantly

Jacen Solo/Darth Hâvok; Sith Apprentice, General of the Raithian Armies, and First King of the Hapes Consortium (male human)

My favourite character... Especially when on the Dark Side... Very much-very I hope, that Havok will be happier Caedus...
    Jagged Fel; CEDF Commander, Vanguard Squadron (male human)
    Jaina Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Kyp Durron; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyrn; Colonel, Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet (female Chiss)

Too my favourite characters. With pleasure I read about them.

Jysella Horn; Sith Acolyte (female human)

The girl very good. With easy surprise I see it in Darkness.. But I understand - Anakin it does not love. We shall look, that will be further...

Maggy - With impatience I wait for your cover on the future product. The others it is simple super!!!!

YK - Well and it is natural - create, about the genius.

20. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: type fast

I'll try :p

it counts anything .. me too

:D

zonzo: Oh, come on...
    Please get it up soon!
    I hate waiting.

Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound like taunting or anything. I'm just trying to figure out how best to space out these teasers to make the wait less of a burden.

Wedge: Heh, probably even some that I haven't thought of yet.

Maybe :p

I wasn't the only one who thought that!?
    Cool.

That's definitely going to change the way I look at MSG4 :p

My brother is really into the MGS games now thanks to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He's upset since MGS4 is only coming out for the PS3 as of now.

Snake is in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Anyway, the Metal Gear series is arguably the best videogame series ever. Amazing story, IMO. And worth the price of a PS3 to play the next installment.

I've played through it a few times. Kinda leaves an empty feeling, unfortunatly. It's not bad per-se, just feels...incomplete (which it is ). I've found a few mods that either add or restore a few things, not on the scale of TSLRP though.

Yeah, it's a good game, but so disappointing that way :( I really wish they hadn't rushed it. I don't think it would have been as good as the first one, but it could have been close.

I just hope he doesn't become as ape-poo crazy like Caedus.

lol. I hope not too...

This season has been kinda slow so far overall, except for the very beginning. Looks like things might heat up though this Friday.

My beta made me look at this "Last Supper" pic to determine who the Last Cylon is :p I think I failed.

Now your just being mean.

sorry, I didn't mean it that way :p As I said above, just trying to figure out how to best space out these teasers right now. I'm behind in my writing at the moment. Gonna have to hustle.

DarthBellumSolo: The mysterious woman... And very dangerous... The Character very much intrigues, and especially nevertheless it would be desirable to see its person and to learn, what it races.

Her story line in the next fic is a pretty drastic departure from what we've seen so far.

Well it should be expected. After death of the sister and it is enough òàêè unsuccessful private life... And twi'leks are temperamental enough, it is difficult to them to master emotions.

We'll find out how Malig/Jacen was able to manipulate her into joining them soon.

One of my favourite characters. It is very similar to the grandfather. With interest it I watch. By the way, and Jacen's dreams about becoming Anakin dark nevertheless will come true or not?

We'll find out in the next fic. Jacen sees Anakin going into a crypt on Korriban, IIRC.

It is interesting to me, that will be further with this former farmer... Character at it strong, and it can much is achieved.

You might be surprised whose apprentice she is.

Here it is pleasant to me! The little boy who as true Skywalker aspires to help! We shall look, that from it will grow...

He's going to become increasingly important.

Chiss... Especially women.. Always pleasantly

hehe. She had a small role back in Empire of the Hand.

My favourite character... Especially when on the Dark Side... Very much-very I hope, that Havok will be happier Caedus...

I hope so too.

The girl very good. With easy surprise I see it in Darkness.. But I understand - Anakin it does not love. We shall look, that will be further...

Last we saw, she was taken captive by Faybol. We'll find out what has happened since.

Maggy - With impatience I wait for your cover on the future product. The others it is simple super!!!!

I should probably get back to her on that too :p Maggy's covers rawk!

YK - Well and it is natural - create, about the genius.

Thanks and thanks for your reply :D

21. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    [face_blush] I hope the next one does your words justice
    Glad you like them :D :D
    It was fun doing them ;) :D

Erm .. wait .. that means I need to read faster this one 8-}

[face_blush] you are too kind [:D]
    and you already know that my PM and mail box are always open for your first ideas and images :D ;)

22. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:That's definitely going to change the way I look at MSG4

Probably going to change the way I look at Garm now.

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/garm_bel_snake_2.jpg]

See what I mean? :p

Snake is in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Yep.Snake in Brawl. You don't start out with him though, not sure what you have to do to unlock him. Could ask my brother that...[face_thinking]

lol. I hope not too...

I think making YKU Jacen nuttier than SWU Jacen would be nearly impossible at best. So you'd really have to work at it. 8-}

My beta made me look at this "Last Supper" pic to determine who the Last Cylon is I think I failed.

Does help if you know who are the known Cylons in that pic. *Hint: There are six of them and two of the six are copies[face_devil] *

And no, I don't know who the Final Cylon is either. :p

sorry, I didn't mean it that way

Sure you didn't...:rolleyes: :p

23. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: Erm .. wait .. that means I need to read faster this one

Hehe :p Nah, there's no hurry.

you are too kind
    and you already know that my PM and mail box are always open for your first ideas and images

I'll probably be contacting you in the next couple weeks ;)

Wedge: Probably going to change the way I look at Garm now.

Yeah, good point :p

See what I mean?

[face_laugh]

He better call Otacon

Yep.Snake in Brawl.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

Okay, that killed me. The codec calls... [face_laugh] :_|

You don't start out with him though, not sure what you have to do to unlock him. Could ask my brother that...

It looks seriously funny.

I think making YKU Jacen nuttier than SWU Jacen would be nearly impossible at best. So you'd really have to work at it.

Sounds like a challenge [face_mischief]

Does help if you know who are the known Cylons in that pic. *Hint: There are six of them and two of the six are copies *

Thanks for not actually telling me who they are. I want to be surprised if I ever go back and watch the other seasons :D

And no, I don't know who the Final Cylon is either.

Liz said my guesses were wrong :(

Sure you didn't...

:p

Trailer should be up in a little bit :D

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Okay, here's the trailer for The Lands of the Dead. Instead of doing a bunch of music cues this time, I decided to do what every lazy producer does these days and just score it with the "Requiem of a Tower" mix of Lux Aeterna (from the movie Requiem For A Dream) since it's what I was listening to last night and it's awesome :p Here's a link to a Star Wars clip with the song for those who are unfamiliar

Hope you guys like the trailer. It's a bit more jumbled than the last two, as I don't want to give too much away about the plot, but there are lots of clues in there about what's to come.

[image=http://www.theforce.net/theater/postproduction/Crawl/lucas.jpg]

*Lux Aeterna begins*

[open with Vergere talking to Jacen in Traitor as he hands in the [i]Embrace of Pain[/i] *pages 8 & 9*]

Jacen: You're saying you're going to kill me.

Vergere: Oh no, not at all. I'm saying you're already dead.

You are forever lost to the worlds you knew. Your friends mourn, your father rages, your mother weeps. Your life has been [i]terminated[/i]; a line of division has been drawn between you and everything you have ever known. You have seen the terminator that sweeps across the face of a planet, the twilit divison between night and day? You have crossed that line, Jacen Solo. The bright fields of day are forever past.

Jacen: You're a Jedi...

Vergere: There are no Jedi here. [i][b]I am your guide through the lands of the dead.[/b][/i].

[cut to scene with Mara and Luke talking in Destiny's Way *page 122*]

Mara: The Force can offer us a glimpse of what is to come.

[cut to a scene of Jacen meditating while their conversation continues]

Luke's voice: I'm more sure than ever that Jacen has a special destiny.

[cut to scene of Jacen Force-hurling two people across a chamber]

Mara's voice: Do you think Jacen himself knows his destiny?

[cut to scene of Jacen kneeling before Darth Malig]

Luke's voice: I don't know. And I don't know if he would accept it if he did? he's always questioned his purpose as a Jedi, and even the meaning of the Force.

[cut to scene of Jacen slashing his lightsaber at Octa Ramis as she raises her own blade to block]

Luke's voice continues: I can't imagine him [i]not[/i] questioning any fate that lay in store for him.

[cut to scene of Jacen marching with several black-hooded forms following behind him]

Luke's voice: And a special destiny is not always something joyous, or easy to bear. My father had a special destiny.

[flash of Darth Vader]

And look where it took him.

[cut to Corran Horn and Anakin talking on the asteroid in Rebirth *pages 129 & 130*]

Corran: You can't stroll up to every reactor going haywire and walk away again.

[flash of Corran dying back in The Living Force]

Corran's voice: You aren't immortal and you aren't invincible.

[cut to Anakin crashing his Jedi Interceptor into the dirt and a sea of Raithian soldiers and war droids]

Corran's voice continues: So far your quick thinking and strength in the Force have just barely managed to counterbalance your recklessness.

[cut to scene of Anakin rolling under blaster fire in Centerpoint Station and coming up to cut a Raithian trooper in half with his lightsaber.]

Corran: But one day the fraction is going to tip on the other side of the line. Maybe it already has. If you don't come to terms with that, you're going to get a nasty surprise.

[Anakin piloting his interceptor through a blossoming explosion on the hull of a Chiss warship while missiles and cannon bolts streak by]

Anakin: Everyone gets a nasty surprise someday. I'd rather get it standing up than laying down.

[cut to Anakin igniting his lightsaber in a dark tomb]

Corran: Getting killed isn't the only danger, Anakin. It informs your every action. If you make a wrong one?"

Anakin: I'll go to the dark side. So I keep hearing.

[cut to Anakin and Mara slowly walking up the long stair

25. Dark_Lord_Jax

Dark_Lord_Jax Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    Priceless!