main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Freemaker Adventures - LEGO TV Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Very much enjoyed season 2 although I did miss Naare and thought M-OC wasn’t enough of a replacement.

The way the writers wrote the relationship between Naare and Rowan and how that progressed was one of the strongest aspects of season 1, hopefully they get renewed for season 3 and she returns.

[​IMG]

Sudooku likes this.
  2. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    I never imagined Naare to have such a long carbonite-holiday. Can't buy they made such a heavy character-buildup and her interaction with Rowan for nothing. But hey... Han Solo was in carbonite for one year! Seems to be a standard time for such treatments. ;) I'm convinced to see her redeemed and by the Freemakers's side in S. 3.

3. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    Well, I finally was able to watch all of season 2 now that it was up on Amazon streaming. And I loved it, thought it was a big improvement over season 1 (and I really liked season 1...) I'm assuming that the ending being ROTJ makes a season 3 unlikely for now but I hope that I am wrong...

Hopeless and TetsuAero like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes what do you all think is the likely hood of a new season.

5. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    No DVD release planned yet?

6. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    If the Emperor buys it at the end of season 2 maybe she ends up part of the Imperial Remaint as they head into the Unknown Regions?

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am sure there will be one since there are two seasons.

8. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I didn't think there'd be a Season 2 until they announced it, like, a month before it aired so I'm down for anything. If we don't hear anything by May, that might make me worry.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It was surprisingly funny and well written

10. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Reginald Freemaker or was it Ricky?;)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I was surprised it got renewed for a second season. I am hoping they either announce a third one or a new LEGO show

BigAl6ft6 and Sudooku like this.
  12. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Having caught up on all the NuCanon comics, novels and TV shows recently and finding myself facing the ~18 month wait for the next movie, I decided to take a gamble on this series for the sake of having some kind of new Star Wars content.

And to my surprise, I have to say I really liked it!

It's for kids, without a doubt, but this series has a lot of charm and is very easy casual watching with a lot of references to Legends that will make any veteran fan smile. You can tell this was definitely written by some hardcore Star Wars fans.

I serve as a gamemaster for a Star Wars tabletop RPG campaign and this is a great series for capturing that same feel with its semi-serious tone, EU references and entertaining supporting cast of recurring NPCs (Graballa the Hutt, the Imperial officer who just wants to keep his head down, etc)

Halfway through Season 2 as I type this, but I'm definitely hoping this gets a chance at a third run.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    BigAl6ft6 and Iron_lord like this.
  13. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm told they actually hired the guy who voiced Bren Derlin (Moustached Rebel in TESB) to voice him in this.

BigAl6ft6 and Kualan like this.
  14. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    It was! I had watched that episode shortly before my last post and I kept an eye out for it in the credits as I was wondering if it was him or just a real good impression. The legendary John Ratzenberger himself.

BigAl6ft6 and Iron_lord like this.
  15. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Ratzenberger coming back as Derlin was the best inside baseball reference. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything about Season 3 so that may have been it (this time last year Season 2 was a thing). Had a nice ending, though, and we're due for some new Lego Star Wars content eventually.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  16. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Finally caught an episode from the second season!
    Why does it feel like they have more respect for the franchise than most of the Disney released stuff so far?
    Resistance is catching up, but seriously any idea what their problem is?

Is there any chance of a Sequel version of Lego Star Wars the Freemaker Adventures for Season 3?

17. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Probably closest was the Lego follow up series back in November called Lego Star Wars: All-Stars.

Sudooku likes this.
  18. Demon4x4

Demon4x4 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 29, 2019
    Any word on a Blu-Ray release of season two? :)

19. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
  20. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    yah it was basically freemakers S3 cuz they were in every episode and a part of it but the framework was around an OT or ST character, but it was Freemakers Season 3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have been watching a bit more of the show. I think I watched all of season one and although it’s focused at kids that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy it’s humor something I always think LEGO has been good at.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  22. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Wish we could have gotten a real season 3 up through Jakku though.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  23. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Do any of you know how to get the allstars tlj tie in episodes?

24. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    They are all on Disney+.

Bor Mullet and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  25. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    This show is NOT canon, correct?