main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Heart of the Innocent - Diary of a young boy OC - Completed 1-2-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaidyn_Knightfall, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    Master Tu'la, my foot! It's Obi-Wan in disguise, I know it.[face_thinking]

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    This is a lovely diary, love your OC's and can you put me on your PM list?:)

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I went looking for Rhysi to ask her if she wanted to play, but she was at her friend's house and I'm not allowed to go over there, so I took my spaceships over to Master Tu'la's house and he played spaceships with me. He can make them fly without using his hands! I hope he'll play spaceships with me tomorrow, and I hope he'll teach me how to make the spaceships fly. That would be so fun!

Yes, that would be fun! ;)

=D=

4. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    I've missed so much! :_| *beats of DRL* [face_beatup]

Great couple of chapters! I'm glad he didn't get in trouble for going to Master Tu'la's house. :)

Thanks for the PMs!

5. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    CPL_Macja: I don't know, am I?:confused: Thank you for reading!

CloneCaptainRex: Keep on thinking that, Rex.:p Thanks for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Thank you so much! I've added you to the list.:)

VaderLVR64: It's always fun when people take the time to spend time with you. Thank you for reading!

Lolly_Tolly: Don't worry about it. I think DRL has a hold on pretty much everyone right now. And yeah, I think his mom understood, especially because he was trying to do something nice. Thank you so much!

6. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

Master Tu'la tried to teach me how to make the spaceships fly, but I'm not very good at it. He's much better, but he tells me that if I practice, I can make the spaceships fly as well as he can. I'm going to make sure to practice every day. They look so neat flying around in the air! I can't wait to get good at it so I can show mom.

Master Tu'la told me a story today about the Jedi. He told me that they were the protectors of the galaxy, and that they were brave, noble warriors. I asked him if that meant they were kings because they were noble, but he told me no. I told him that I used to have a brother and sister who were Jedi, and he thought that was interesting. I asked him if he would tell me more stories, and he said that he would, but not right now.

I'm going to go over tomorrow and see if he'll tell me more about the Jedi.

--

7. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    Uh-oh, asking too many questions about Jedi could be dangerous, even for a little kid.

I really hope he doesn't get in trouble too much for it though. He's such a cutie pie!

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice update and love to see him asking these questions. But keep him safe.

9. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Master Tu'la is flirting with disaster. As with all force user during this time frame he needs to be cautious. He might be calling down a furious thunder that can ensnare the little one.

Keep it up Jaidyn=D=

10. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Uh oh... what on earth is Tul'ula doing? He's going to get them both killed if the Empire catches wind of it!

Great chapter!

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Jinngerbread: Right now, the only person he's in danger of getting in trouble with is his mom, but I don't think she can stay mad at him for long.;) Thank you for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Don't worry, he's safe with me!:) Thanks for reading!

CPL_Macja: Master Tu'la is being careful. The Empire has left Jhaydan's band of refugees alone, and Master Tu'la won't do anything too dangerous or suspicious, especially if it means putting Jhaydan at risk in the process. Thank you for reading!

jazjediundercover: Master Tu'la isn't going to do anything too dangerous. He doesn't want to see Jhaydan hurt any more that we do. Thanks for reading!

12. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

I'm not allowed to go over to Master Tu'la's house for a while because Mom had to go somewhere and she left Rhysi and me with Rhysi's friend's mom until she got back. Rhysi was happy, but I dodn't have anything to do, so I practiced making my spaceships fly until Rhysi's friend's mom told me it was scaring her. I don't have anything to do because Rhysi and her friend won't let me play with them a lot, so I helped Rhysi's friend's mom in the kitchen until she told me that I needed to find something else to do because I kept spilling things and making a mess. I think I?ll never be good at cooking.

Rhysi stepped on one of my spaceships and broke it. She said she was sorry and that she didn't mean to, so I'm not mad at her. I wish she hadn't broken it though, because now I only have two left.

--

13. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    Uh-oh.[face_tired] Why would she be scared?[face_hypnotized]

When does he get turned into a cute little Sith apprentice?[face_devil]

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    a mess in the kitchen[face_laugh] That's something you see everywhere with little kids involved.

Nice update and great to see him not getting mad.

15. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I helped Rhysi's friend's mom in the kitchen until she told me that I needed to find something else to do because I kept spilling things and making a mess.

sounds like my daughter.[face_laugh]

=D=

16. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007
    Well one can't blame someone for being scared seeing objects move around, especially if there are no hands holding them. :p Though he should be careful doing that.

And even more careful in the kitchen it seems, LOL. Cutie pie, I'll give him an extra hug and he can lick the brownie batter spoon.

17. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Tsk tsk [face_shame_on_you] not supposed to make spaceships fly! Bad bad boy.

Hmm... did Rhysi really make a mistake when she stepped on the ship? [face_thinking]

18. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Hello everyone.

I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be able to post an update this week. I'm going on a trip with a group of my friends, and I won't have access to a computer or the internet until next Saturday at the earliest. Depending on how much homework I need to catch up on, I might be able to update when I get back Saturday night, but if not, the next update will be on Wednesday the 25th. Thank you all so much for reading, and have a great week!:)

19. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Hey, I'm back, and I brought replies and an update with me!;) :p

CloneCaptainRex: Wouldn?t you be, too, if some little kid was somehow making toy spaceships fly around the room without touching them?:eek: And I can just imagine the time Palpatine and Vader would have with him ? it would almost be worth rewriting my entire fic to see the chaos.[face_laugh] Thanks for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Yes, it definitely is. They just can?t seem to help it.8-} Thank you for reading!

CPL_Macja: [face_laugh] I sense a pattern here? Thanks for reading!

Jinngerbread: Exactly! He?ll be careful, but right now, he?s just excited about learning something new. Thank you for reading!

jazjediundercover: Yes, she really did make a mistake. If Jhaydan has spaceships to play with, that means he?s not bugging her in the meantime. ;) Thanks for reading!

--

Hi.

Mom came back, so now I can go over to Master Tu'la's house. I took my spaceships over again, and we practiced making them fly some more. I still can't do it as well as Master Tu'la, even though I practiced every day except for when I was at Rhysi's friend's mom's house, but I'm still not as good as he is. Master Tu'la told me that I need to be more patient, so I'm going to try that for a while and see if it works. Maybe by next week I'll be as good at it as he is.

Master Tu'la told me another story, this time about a Jedi who lived a really long time ago. Master Tu'la told me his name, but I forgot it. He said that this Jedi was a great Jedi, but he started doing bad things. The bad Jedi started fighting with the other Jedi, but they captured him and made him a good Jedi again. It was kind of a weird story, but I liked it. Master Tu?la tells really good stories!

--

20. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007
    Wonder what story Master Tu'la was telling him. [face_thinking] Glad to see you back safe and sound!

21. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Master Tu'la told me that I need to be more patient, so I'm going to try that for a while and see if it works. Maybe by next week I'll be as good at it as he is.

Master Tu'la is playing with fire here. One day they're going to get caught and Mum's going to lose a kid.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    nice update and telling him about the bad Jedi shows that every Jedi can be redeemed.

23. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
  24. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Jinngerbread: I'll give you a hint - it's the story of an actual Jedi! It's good to be back. I missed everyone! Thanks for reading![:D]

jazjediundercover: He'll be careful. Anything he does could have consequences for the whole group of refugees too, so he won't take any unnecessary risks. Thank you for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Hmm...I hadn't thought about it that way, but you're right. I just thought of it as a story a little boy might want to hear. Thanks for the insight and for reading!

CPL_Macja: Um, I'll take that to mean that you like it.:p Thanks for reading!

25. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

Last night it was really windy, and a bunch of people's houses got knocked over. Today everyone was helping them get their houses put back up. I helped one of our neighbors fix her house, and she told me I was a big help, even though I know I'm not that strong. Someday I will be, though. I'll be the strongest person in the galaxy, and I'll help everyone who needs it.

Our house didn't get knocked over, and I almost wish it had. It would have been neat and interesting and exciting. When I told Mom that, she told me it was wrong for me to think like that and to be thankful that no one had been hurt. I hadn't thought about anyone getting hurt, and I'm glad no one did. That would have been awful.

Secretly, though, I still think it would have been neat if our house got blown over. Is that bad?

--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.