main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Heart of the Innocent - Diary of a young boy OC - Completed 1-2-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaidyn_Knightfall, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan: You'll find out eventually...;) Thank you so much for reading!

--

Hi.

I asked Mom why Rhysi didn't have to act like a gentleman even though she's older than me. Mom told me that Rhysi didn't need to act like a gentleman because she's a girl and needs to act like a lady. I don't think that's fair, but Mom says when I'm older, I'll understand.

Rhysi played spaceships with me today. I let her play with my new spaceships, and she said they were neat. I asked her if acting like a lady was harder than acting like a gentleman and she gave me another one of her weird looks. I don't think it was a hard question, was it? Maybe I'll ask Master Tu'la. I haven't been over to see him in a while. He would probably know.

--

2. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    I hope his Dad isn't Yoda...

Oh, I know!!

It's ol' Oppo!!
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/40/Oppo_rancisis2.jpg]

Nevertheless, good last few updates. [gives you a weird look] :p

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I asked Mom why Rhysi didn't have to act like a gentleman even though she's older than me. Mom told me that Rhysi didn't need to act like a gentleman because she's a girl and needs to act like a lady. I don't think that's fair, but Mom says when I'm older, I'll understand.

Loved it! =D=

4. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    CloneCaptainRex: o_O Um, if you think that, I don't think you've even read one of the updates!:p Thank you, though![:D]

VaderLVR64: I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thank you for reading!

I got interrupted while updating last week and forgot to send PMs out, so I apologize.[face_blush] I will try to do much better in the future!8-}

--

Hi.

I asked Master Tu'la whether it was harder to be a gentleman or a lady and he told me he didn't know because he was only familiar with being a gentleman.

Why does no one know? I thought for sure that Master Tu'la would know because he seems to know everything. Maybe they just don't want to tell me.

Mom's been acting strange lately. She brought home a big piece of machinery a couple days ago that I'm not supposed to touch, and she sneaks out with it every night when it's late and she thinks everyone's asleep. Yesterday, I heard her and Rhysi fighting about something, but when I came in they stopped. I think something's going on, but I don't know what yet. I hope I'm not in trouble.

--

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    being a gentleman:)

and what is his mom doing[face_thinking]

Great update again=D==D=

6. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    I haven't read this fic in ages, I'm so sorry!
    I just re-read the whole thing today and remembered how much I loved it.
    This story is fantastic, keep it up! :)

7. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan: You'll find out soon... Thank you for reading!

CrystalSaber_1: Aww, that's so nice of you![:D] I've missed your comments, but don't worry, I know how crazy life can get sometimes.8-} I'm glad you're still around. Thanks for reading!

--

Hi.

Mom's still acting weird. She doesn't want to do anything anymore. I asked her if she wanted to play with me hoping I could cheer her up, but she told me that she didn't feel like it. Maybe she's sick. I guess I could try to make her some food to help her feel better, but I don't think that would be a very good idea. She and Rhysi would probably get mad at me.

Rhysi's acting weird, too. She and Mom fight all the time, and it's starting to scare me. I don't want anything to be wrong. I hope they?re not mad at me, because I don?t know what I did wrong if they are.

--

8. CloneCaptainRex

Aug 31, 2008
    They have swine flu!!

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    What's with mom and Rhysi? Something nice?[face_thinking]

Nice update=D=

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Rhysi's acting weird, too. She and Mom fight all the time, and it's starting to scare me. I don't want anything to be wrong. I hope they?re not mad at me, because I don?t know what I did wrong if they are.

Hmmm... [face_thinking] I wonder what's going on with these two??

11. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Swine flu? Hey, guess anythings's possible...:p

Seriously though, what is up with Rhysi and his mom? [face_thinking]

Looking foward to more!

12. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Sorry about not updating last week. I was having problems with my internet connection and everything was taking forever to load. [face_beatup]

CloneCaptainRex: o_O:rolleyes: Of course, why didn't I think of that? Thanks for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Well...I wish it was. You'll find out today. Thank you for reading!

VaderLVR64: You'll find out soon...thank you for reading!

CrystalSaber_1: Haha, I guess, but not in this case. Thanks for reading!

Thank you to those who nominated Jhaydan for the "Best Child" award![:D] I hadn't been keeping up on the Awards like I should have been, so I was completely surprised when I got a PM saying that he'd qualified. I'm thrilled that you think I'm doing a good job with him. I need to figure out what parts I should submit as an excerpt, so if you guys have a favorite part, feel free to send me a PM and let me know about it. It's always nice to have other people's opinions.:) Again, thank you so much![:D]

--

Hi.

Mom left Rhysi and me today. She got Rhysi and me together before breakfast and told us that she was leaving to go back to Naboo and that we couldn't come with her because it was too dangerous. She told me to always be a gentleman no matter what and told Rhysi to be a lady. She looked like she really didn't want to go, and I told her that she could stay if she wanted to, but she said that she needed to go. Mom gave Rhysi and me a hug and told us she would always love us no matter what and she started to cry. Then Rhysi started to cry. I tried not to cry because I need to be a gentleman and I don?t think gentlemen cry, but I did anyway.

Mom told us to watch out for each other and make sure that neither of us got in trouble. She said she would come back for us when it was safe, but she didn't know when that might be. Then she walked out of the camp and left us. Rhysi and I stood together and waved at her until we couldn?t see her anymore.

I don't think Mom wanted to leave us behind at all. I just wish she'd come back. Why did she have to leave?

--

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    will mom come back[face_praying]

She looked like she really didn't want to go, and I told her that she could stay if she wanted to, but she said that she needed to go. Mom gave Rhysi and me a hug and told us she would always love us no matter what and she started to cry. Then Rhysi started to cry. I tried not to cry because I need to be a gentleman and I don?t think gentlemen cry, but I did anyway.

Poor children

Intriguing and great update=D==D=

14. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Congrats with your nomination! My story The Touch is nominated for best child too and I had to read to see what I was "up against" ;) - and was completely captured!!! You writing is so fresh and innocent, yet with so many layers that mellow an adult reader's heart and sprinkle informations and suspence in perfect amount and with good pacing! The "feeling" you create is simply superb and it comes instantly and at each post!Can't wait to see where you take this!
    =D= =D= =D=

Oh and could you please add me to the PM list?

15. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Oh no! Poor Jhaydan, losing his mum like that! I hope Master Tu'la can help!

I'm sorry for disappearing for so long! I'll try not to let it happen again, but I can't make any promises.... I look forward to more!

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Mom told us to watch out for each other and make sure that neither of us got in trouble. She said she would come back for us when it was safe, but she didn't know when that might be. Then she walked out of the camp and left us. Rhysi and I stood together and waved at her until we couldn?t see her anymore.

I don't think Mom wanted to leave us behind at all. I just wish she'd come back. Why did she have to leave?

Great to see an udpate! =D=

17. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan: You'll have to wait and see. ;) Thank you for reading!

kataja: Thank you so much! I'm always excited to get new readers, no matter how they find their way here.;) I'm glad you've enjoyed it, and I've added you to the PM list. Congratulations on your nomination, and thank you for reading!:)

Lolly_Tolly: He'll do his best.:) It's good to have you back![:D] I understand how crazy life gets sometimes. Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64: Thank you for reading!

--

Hi.

Mom still hasn't come back yet. I asked Rhysi why Mom left, and she told me that Mom didn't like living in the camp and she wanted to help with the resistance on Naboo, but I couldn't tell anybody that. She wanted to make everything safe for Rhysi and me. I wish we could have gone with her. I want to help, even though I don't know what a resistance is. When I grow up, I'm going to find Mom and help her.

I help Rhysi with the cooking now. She lets me help even though I sometimes make messes. I think she knows I don't mean to. I've also been helping her clean our house, and sometimes our neighbors bring over food for us to eat. That's always nice of them. I still wish Mom would come back though, even though she wasn't very good at cooking.

--

18. CloneCaptainRex

Aug 31, 2008
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor kids but they have help from the others.

And a very touching update.@};-

20. CrystalSaber_1

Dec 15, 2008
    Wow! Poor Rhysi and Jhaydan! :_|
    Lol about the cooking though.

21. kataja

May 4, 2007
    I simply LOVE the voice you give little Jhaydan! He's so utterly purehearted, solemn and unwillingly funny. Particularly the way you let him both stay on topic and wander away with it is perfect!!! And very, very adorable!!! [face_blush]
    =D= =D= [:D]

22. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    CloneCaptainRex: Yesssss!!!! I have succeeded in confusing my Master!!! My life is now complete!!!

Oh yeah, and thanks for reading.[:D]

earlybird-obi-wan: Yes, they couldn't do it without the others' help. Thank you for reading!

CrystalSaber_1: I'm glad you enjoyed that part.:) Thanks for reading!

kataja: Aww, thank you so much! I love writing children for those very reasons, so it's encouraging to hear that I'm doing a good job with him. Thank you for reading![:D]

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. A combination of being extremely busy and having a bad internet connection kept me from updating. I'll try to do better in the future.:)

--

Hi.

I went over to see Master Tu'la today. He told me a story about a young Jedi who had to leave his mother, too. It was nice of him to try to cheer me up. I haven't felt like practicing making the ships fly lately, so I'm not very good at it again. Master Tu'la worked on it with me all afternoon, and now I'm almost as good at it as I was before. I promised him that I'd practice more.

I helped Rhysi with dinner again. It didn't turn out very well, but Rhysi said it wasn't my fault. I'm glad, because I didn't think I did anything to it. It wasn't very good, but at least we could eat it.

--

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely, little snippets of life.=D==D=

24. kataja

May 4, 2007
    And who might that little Jedi be? [face_batting] Aww, that was sweet! [face_blush]

It wasn't very good, but at least we could eat it.
    [face_laugh] He's a little pragmatic, isn't he? I just love comments like that!!!:*

25. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    The good thing about getting behind is that I get to read TWO updates at once! :D

Loved them! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.