main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Ike is everywhere.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    [face_love]

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Just came back from seeing this!! To all and any DBZ Fans, go see this!! Solid 8/10 on the Grey Scale.

[​IMG]

5. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Was it over 9000? :p

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I'd be more inclined to say 'annoying' :p

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I saw it Wednesday - it was a LOT of fun!

greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.
  8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Yes, indeed. It most certainly was. My scouter broke and I shouted with glee!!!! :D :D

Sinre!!!! You know what I'm thinkiiing!!!!! OMG!!! ( goes momentarily insane! ) 8-}[face_laugh]

Ok, ok, never mind. :p :D

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    This is the newest Bell in my collection. Her name is Bella, and I call her Baby Bell. She’s a red poodle, and I’ve got my fingers crossed she doesn’t have a standard in her bloodline. I’ve only had tiny ones before.
    [​IMG]

10. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    I think Face would be inclined to approve this message. ;):p

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    She is perfect, but needs a poodle hair cut!! [face_love]

Knew he would.

DarthIshyZ, adaml83 and Sinrebirth like this.
  12. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Is anyone planning on watching House of Dragon? The first episode is out today.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I am! But I’ll watch tomorrow, methinks.

14. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    We won't. Not having HBO is the primary reason. But we have no motivation since they FUBARed GOT Season 8 so badly.

Silvertough likes this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not interested, yes, you read right. I do not like violence (openly displayed) and I do not like intimate scenes.........old fashioned like that...........so if its along the same lines.....not interested.

Sarge, Mitth_Fisto and DarthIshyZ like this.
  16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean I liked the ending of 8, not the way, but the plot points, sure.

17. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I agree. The end was good. But it could have been great. If they had taken the time to do it.

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Tried season one and ditched it. Not my cup of tea for similar reasons to Addie. Not the violence as much, but I am/was disquieted by the voyeurism of the show and that everyone I liked died so the man I hated at the onset was best liked still alive by the end of only one season.

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The 'Red Wedding' episode ensured I exited my viewing of the show. Haven't looked back since ( oh, wait, I did peek now and again...just to see if certain people got their comeuppance ). Seeing Westeros aflame was satisfying, I must admit. I'm good as is.

Note: One of the good things that the show 'produced' was @spycoder9 's, 'War of Kings' game. That was an absolute Premiere experience here in the RPF while it lasted.

:)

20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Arya got revenge on that nasty Walder Frey for that, it was beautiful.

I’m a fan of GOT and have almost made it slowly through the novels.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I've Youtubed many of the 'victory' scenes post season and will likely continue to do so. Thanks for the tidbit Lady B. I'm adding that to my viewing list. :)

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I tried watching GoT a while ago, but I lost interest about halfway through Season 1. I thought I would give it a try since so many people seemed to enjoy it, but I guess I'm just not a fantasy person.

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I seldom enjoy fantasy, and it took me awhile to get into GOT, but I really liked Arya’s story and got invested in that.

24. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe we should do a House of Dragon rpg on here[:D]

I definitely understand why people don't like it though. It can be a lot. And I wasn't happy with a lot of season 8 either.​

Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ...walks into Hoopers, carrying a large satchel while looking around at all the changes....

Takes a seat in the back, while she gestures to order an old favorite drink of hers while working on a tablet...

"...so much to do... "

[face_devil]

[​IMG]