main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How would you make the Dooku duel better?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by BillBrasky, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker23

Anakin_Skywalker23 Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    I would make the duel better by making a starfighter duel in space and they both crash and count dooku summons droidekas and Yoda, Obi Wan, Anakin fight but yoda gets injured and so does anakin but then Anakin fights count dooku and he lays the smackdown on anakin and then obi-wan usesd the force and picks up yodas lightsaber and shoves it in count dooku (by the force)and dies and yoda easily destroys the droidekas

2. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    I'd have it take place in the droid factory. Who parks their ship hundreds of miles away from where they do business? Silly.

And completely redo the editing. It's embarassing. This isn't supposed to be some mediocre sequel/prequel, is it? Put some effort into it guys.

3. Lord_Morningstar

Lord_Morningstar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I?d go with giving Dooku a more minimal, controlled, fencing like style; it?d show him off as a master duelist and make his swift defeats of Obi an Ani a bit more realistic. And make it a bit longer.

4. padawan-yoda

padawan-yoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    make the duel longer, and have dooku or yoda loose then regain the advantage like we saw in the phantom menace with maul or obi or qui gon getting knocked down or kicked and punched

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.