main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Post person brought Insider #220 earlier today.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK delivery man just brought High Republic: Tales of Light and Life along with a few other non-SW books.

Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Picked up this Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader figure. It looks great and the box is cool and all but isn't great for displaying since you can't see the figure without "opening it". Still pretty happy with it overall.

[​IMG]

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Amazon U delivery man brought an order containing the SW: Bounty Hunters vol 6 tpb (and some non-SW books) earlier today.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I got the Yoda Jedi Starfighter LEGO from TCW season 6. I seem to be working backwards in seasons with these sets lol.

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I've had some stuff show up recently.

Gentle Giant - Clone Wars Mace Windu and Padme Amidala mini-busts
    Crimson Climb - by EK Johnston
    High Republic 2 - graphic novel
    Leia Organa - Obi-Wan Kenobi - child Funko Pop
    Luke Skywalker - Obi-Wan Kenobi Child Funko pop and keychain
    Some Grogu figurines

Non-Star Wars I had the Indiana Jones Marcus Brody/ Belloq 2 pack Black Series figures also came.
    I think that's it.

7. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Cool and I also am a fan of the Indy merchandise :)

Happy Sando and whostheBossk like this.
  8. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I totally got into Indiana Jones this year. Started in April, watched all the Young adventures then the movies while collecting some vintage, all the Retro and some 2008 figures and vehicles. Ended a little after Dial of Destiny as the new toys stopped so now my son and I are back to Star Wars.

Summer buys included that Indy lot of 2008 with Akator playset, lot of SW 23figs + vinyl case, vintage lot of 11, 90s-'04 cereal box lot, vintage ANH sealed pillowcase, modern lot including Roth Del Masona, modern lot of 40, vintage Bespin Guard blk MOC, First 12 Han Solo MOC, 91 fig lot -Droids, Naboo guards, vintage lot of 24-Taiwan R2 and 23-Royal Guard, prequels food box lot, TPM birthday set, ROTS pop tart box, vintage Vader Poncho, HP Dobby for wife, mixed lot -DS Commander, ROTJ cork boards(2), lot 2001-Troopers, vintage 42 fig lots(3), lot of 7, vinyl case 15 lot, TCW coloring book lot, Vader case w/insert, vintage lot w/Guard, Dewback.
    To Oct14th
    Received TVC Boba's Throne Room! Aka Jabbas as is what I'll be using it for. Great accessories. Son and I had fun playing around with it.
    Backed the Haslab Ghost. Took me to last week, decided to go for it.
    Target stores received TVC Female Tusken w/massif and Luke w/Grogu with Walmart getting older waves in but I passed on them. Waiting for next wave w/Thrawn and Ahsoka Retros which I ordered the whole wave.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
  9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Nice Haul!!!

whostheBossk likes this.
  10. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Star Wars haul for my birthday today

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  11. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth 10x Hangman Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 4, 2021
    [​IMG]

12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    cubman987 and Jedi Bluth like this.
  13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    My recent LEGO acquisitions. Bonus comparison pic of two N-1 sets 20 years removed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Sando and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  14. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Love them!!

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider issue #221 this morning.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My cartoon ewok black series 2 pack and BS Padawan Ahsoka arrived this week from Hasbro

Happy Sando and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  17. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    I snagged a Vintage Reva and Black Series Archive Lando (Skiff Guard) in a recent sale, and they turned up this past week. Added them to a pile of unboxed stuff which I should really clear some space for, and get around to enjoying!

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  18. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Pre-Ordered
    The Single Version Starkiller (I LOVE Starkiller)
    TPM Anakin
    TPM Padme

19. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Nice!!!

Jedi Bluth likes this.
  20. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    @Jedi Bluth Please let us know how Padmé turns out IRL, if possible. Sometimes there's a discrepancy between promo shots and the final figure, and I've been caught out a couple times before. It'd be good to know for sure before pulling the trigger.

Jedi Bluth likes this.
  21. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    [​IMG]

Happy Sando likes this.
  22. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I won an eBay auction for a Darth Maul GG mini bust (the hooded version). I always regretted not buying this when it was released years ago. I got it mint in box for a very nice price (to the point that I feel bad for the seller).

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Congrats! You never know why that happens. Could be someone bought an estate and knows squat about items (I had that once, I got an in box ROTS Darth Vader mini-bust and a loose Medicom Luke Skywalker 1:6 scale figure for $25 total.) Or it could've been an extra, someone could've died and the person selling didn't know the value. Or honestly I think people forget what they paid for items and just need cash in hand.

My Gentle Giant Chief Chirpa statue came yesterday. I'm glad I'm down to only 3 pre-orders left with them. They hit me with something like 6 pre-orders that all came in at once this fall. I had to cancel a few of them because I didn't have the funds due to them coming in willy nilly whenever they felt like it. At least Sideshow gives you exact warnings on when your items are coming in.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
    Happy Sando and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  24. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    I'm sorry, but I just saw this post. How was your figure package? Cause mine, has a side clip that is made of cardboard and you have to push up, and it opens up, revealing the figure. And because of the no plastic rule, it just the figure showing. Also on this packaging the poster can be removed with tearing the box, just push it up.

The side clip was hard at first, but it is there.

25. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Forgive my DP Cubs, but it won't let me edit, and I found this...

I skipped ahead to the actual unboxing. He didn't use the flaps, but when he is opening it, it will show you where they are on the side. I didn't know about the easel, though. Gotta figure it, how he got that.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023