main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod!Challenge Jabari's Clue Fics [Clue Challenge]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jabari, Sep 23, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, throw Mara Jade in the mix, makes this even more of a must-continue. LOL

Jabari likes this.
  2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    What a delightful AU! Really love how Han shot Luke down ("Boring conversation", lol!). Well done! =D=

I can disprove stuff.

Jabari likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice story and I can disprove some elements

Jabari and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. Jabari

Jabari Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2007
    Thanks everyone! I wasn't originally intending to write an AU ANH...but that's what came together. And if I get stuck on my NaNoNovel, I may write more on it. Thanks for the suggestions! :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  5. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I've fallen behind on these, but they are all great!

#3 - Very suspenseful!

#4 - I'm glad it was just a dream, and that Obi-Wan was there to comfort Anakin. Very sweet! :)

#5 - Excellent ANH AU!! I love it, everything works out very plausibly and in the spirit of the original. And I like how Han handles Luke. :D

Also, I don't think I can tell you how much I like #2! Mara and AT-AV = PERFECTION!!

Nyota's Heart and Jabari like this.
  6. Jabari

Jabari Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2007
    And here is my last "Winner Fic". Clearly, inspired by:

Goodnight Moon

Han Solo, Petting a Pittin, in the Jedi Temple.

“Jaina, close your eyes, or I’m not going to read the story,” Han said. She screwed up her face and huffed in response, but closed her eyes. “You too, Jacen. And get that tongue back in your mouth.” Satisfied that the twins were ready, Han eased himself to the floor between their bunks and flicked on the holoreader.

“In the Jedi Temple there was a great dark room of gray rock hewn, and a holo of an eopie on a big sand dune. And there were three Garu-bears sitting on chairs, and two little pittins, and a pair of mittens. And a little toy ship and a blank microchip. And a tree and a stump and a bowl of meatlump. And a little green man who muttered ‘harrumph!’

Goodnight room, goodnight moon. Goodnight eopie on a big sand dune. Goodnight library and the gray rock hewn.
    Goodnight chairs, goodnight Garu-bears. Goodnight pittins, goodnight mittens.
    Goodnight lightsaber and goodnight neighbor. Goodnight little ship and goodnight microchip.
    Goodnight tree, goodnight stump, goodnight nobody, and goodnight meatlump.
    And goodnight to the little green man who muttered ‘harrumph!’

Goodnight stars, goodnight air. Goodnight Jedi everywhere.”

Han flicked off the holoreader. The twins were fast asleep at last. Han kissed them both on the forehead. He tucked Jaina and her stuffed Ewok toy in, and scratched the pitten Jacen had smuggled into bed with him behind the ears.

“Sleep tight, kids,” Han whispered with a smile, and slipped out the door.

Tarsier and jcgoble3 like this.
  7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    AWWWW! THAT WAS SO VERY CUTE!

Jabari likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful! A sweet, precious moment there @};-

Jabari likes this.