main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    and prophet the author said their in yr 6 but not along the HBP timeline because it was started before the book came out

2. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
  3. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Looks interesting! I like how they were thinking of comparing Snape and Mace. :p I think Snape would be worse. Can't wait to see how Snape deals with the Jedi. I hope we get to see a bit of what the Masters are doing/thinking.

Please pm when you update! Thanks!

4. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    I'd have to say Snape would be worse. With Master Windu, you know he's a good guy, and what he's doing is going to make you better.

In no way can you say that about Snape.

I'm anxious to see what they could do with Snape in potions. Giving suggestions is futile, I know, but it'd be so fun for them to use the Force to do something he can't counter - they aren't using a spell, so he can't do a counter spell. [face_laugh]

Sorry.

Great post. This is going to be a blast.

Just Jill

5. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    masterjedi343 : good chapter,and i dont know what whould be worse,facing windu or snape hmmmm id have to say snape,anyway great chapter

Thank you!!! I think Snape would probably be worse too.

Indra:Loved the part about Snape not being able to be as bad as Mace Windu. I wonder what they're going to say after the lesson.

Hehe, the answer will come soon...

Master_Talek:Hmm.. what's worse, facing Snape or Mace? How about both of them at the same time!

That would be bad!!!! Especially if they were both glaring at you at the the same time.

Yes, the irony of the house placement between my brother and I is funny because we both don't ever get along, maybe for five seconds but that's it.

Same thing with me and my sis.

Strange thing is, whenever I take a quiz for Star Wars or another fandom like Harry Potter, I always side with the light even when I try not to and my brother always sides with the dark... I think I live with a Sith Lord! (Plus, when I asked him who would he join, the light or dark side, he said dark side with no hesitations and whenever I ask him how I should draw him, be it dragon, wolf or any other creature, he always says, "Make it look evil." )

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Now, back on target, I wonder what Obi-Wan and Siri will think when they see Malfoy, maybe think he is Bruck's twin (I'm not going to say evil twin because he already is).

Seriously!

I'm surprised that Hermione or Harry doesn't recognize Obi-Wan considering the fact that Star Wars exists in their world. (It does exist...right?)

Yes but that will come later...Obi-Wan is 16 years old so it would take a bit for them to recognize him if it did exist.

Now I want to see if they will try their hand on Quidditch and see if they annoy Snape and Malfoy to no end.

Oh but of course...

Now that is the longest review I have ever written!

Aww...I feel special

Update soon!

Will do.

KylieKenobi:Let me start by saying thanks for the pm.

You are very welcome.

Snape or Mace Windu. Hmmm. Thats a good question. I think that certinatly snape is more dangerous to be facing, but windy is more intimidating. I have to say that i dont knoW!

Yeah lol!

this is great! and i want another pm!

Thank you, will do!

TheProphetOfSullust:I'd say Snape would win. Avada Kedavra has a longer range than a lightsaber.

Very good point.

When does this take place in the HP timeline? Which year are Harry, Ron and Hermione?

masterjedi343answers that for you. :)

Can't wait till they meet Malfoy. Wonder how he'll think of them.

hehe, yup

-Darksaber-: :)

Thanks!

Jedi_Tigris:Looks interesting! I like how they were thinking of comparing Snape and Mace. I think Snape would be worse. Can't wait to see how Snape deals with the Jedi. I hope we get to see a bit of what the Masters are doing/thinking.

Thank you!! I will get to the Masters, but it will be a little while.

Please pm when you update! Thanks!

Will do.

Just_Jill:I'd have to say Snape would be worse. With Master Windu, you know he's a good guy, and what he's doing is going to make you better. In no way can you say that about Snape.
    Right, I agree with you.

I'm anxious to see what they could do with Snape in potions. Giving suggestions is futile, I know, but it'd be so fun for them to use the Force to do something he can't counter - they aren't using a spell, so he can't do a counter spell.

Hehe yup the Jedi using the Force definately will irritate some of the Professors.

Sorry.

:confused:

Great post. This is going to be a blast.

Thank you very much!!

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 3: Snape?s Discovery

Obi-Wan couldn?t help but feel slightly claustrophobic by the stuffy dungeon he was led to. He was used to being in light and airy classrooms at the Temple; he didn?t think he would ever grow used to the ones at Hogwarts. And especially this dreary place he had been led to now.

Harry, Ron and Hermione also didn?t seem to care much for the room, and quickly set out their books and took out their potion kits. Siri and Obi-Wan did likewise. BANG! Someone slammed the door loudly and entered. A tall, gaunt man with dark eyes and greasy black hair entered the room and walked to the head of the class. Obi-Wan immediately felt a deep sense of distrust about this person, and a slight disturbance in the Force. He shared a concerned glance with Siri. This must be the feared Snape.

?Open your books to page five hundred and get to work, you will be making the draught of despair and I do expect perfection on these potions,? Snape said. The professor looked at the class and his eyes narrowing when they reached Harry, then his face turned into a slight sinister grin. ?As I will be testing your potions on yourself, wouldn?t want to make a mistake now?and another matter is the fact that we have new students,? Snape said eyes darting over Obi-Wan and Siri.

?Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi, am I correct??

?Yes,? Obi-Wan replied casually.

?You are to address me as Sir,? Snape replied coldly.

Obi-Wan looked back in Snape?s gaze, not cowed like the other students. It?s hard to be intimidated by someone else, when you have been the victim of Mace Windu?s piercing glare so many times. ?I see?.Sir,? Obi-Wan answered.

?Don?t get impudent with me Mr. Kenobi or I will have no qualms about putting you in detention,? he said. Obi-Wan continued to look in Snape?s eyes, refusing to back down.

All of a sudden he felt something strange. Something was trying to probe his mind and Obi-Wan felt sure it was Snape. He quickly summoned up the Force as a wall around his mind, refusing to let the potions master break in his shields. There was a awkward silence, until Snape gave up and gave Obi-Wan a loathing look. He turned to look at Siri.

?Now I expect the both of you will be able to keep up with the course work, or you WILL be out of my class. I don?t care what school you came from, you both are not special as far as I am concerned,? Snape said before stepping back to his desk.

Siri opened her mouth about to shout back a sharp retort, but was silenced when Obi-Wan gave her a shake of his head and a look. ?Now, begin,? Snape ordered sitting behind his desk.

Obi-Wan looked at his book and read the complex list of instructions. Though he had never had to do anything like this, Obi-Wan did have a sharp mind that could follow the most complicated of lists. Siri was the same, and only had to ask what certain potion ingredients were.

Soon enough both were done in record time, along with Hermione. All three of their potions looked the exact shade of dark blue required. Harry?s potion had a sky blue tint and Ron?s was green. Snape walked around inspecting their work.

? Potter, Weasley, do you really expect anyone would survive those concoctions you both consider to be potions? I don?t think so Evanesco!? Snape said directing his want at Harry and Ron?s cauldron?s which were promptly emptied. Obi-Wan was surprised, though he knew magic existed in this world, seeing it often threw him off guard.

?Now as for you three, taste your potions,? Snape said directing them.

All three of them took a spoonful of their potions and swallowed. Obi-Wan felt a strange sensati

7. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Force blocking is quite similar to Occlumency, isn't it?

I like how Obi-Wan was surprised by the vanishing spell. They will get quite a shock in McGonagall's class...

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    This is so much fun!!

9. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Hmm... imagine if Hermione showed them the Star Wars films, look at all the havoc it would create.[face_thinking]:p If Siri and Obi-Wan go back to their time, do they keep their wands?[face_thinking] So many questions yet I can't type them all out.:p Snape is really going to give them grief isn't he?

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

On a brigter note, it's official! I asked my whole family if they think I am crazy and insane and it was unanimous![face_dancing]:p

10. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    i LOVE this! The Force and magic are quite similar arent they?? And snape was so evil, telling them to taste their perfect drought of dispare!

Are siri and obi ever going to see the star wars films?? That was be so funny, but it would sorta ruin the world both of my favorite movies and books live in! What if the world got merged somehow, with siri and obi the cause?? that would be great!

i WANT ANOTHER PM!

please update soon!

11. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    All of a sudden he felt something strange. Something was trying to probe his mind and Obi-Wan felt sure it was Snape. He quickly summoned up the Force as a wall around his mind, refusing to let the potions master break in his shields. There was a awkward silence, until Snape gave up and gave Obi-Wan a loathing look. He turned to look at Siri.

very cool post =D= this is excellent.hmmm what if snape tried to enter their minds at night when their not focused? [face_thinking]

12. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Throw me on your PM list if you will...Very nice work!

13. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    See? At least they know Master Windu has their best interests at heart!

The glimpse Snape had of Obi-Wan in a training session - priceless. I didn't think to ask if their lightsabers would work at Hogwarts!

I didn't think of the Transfiguration class - that could be quite fun!

Well done.

Just Jill

14. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    i do think the sabers whould work at hogwarts,because their not electric perse.their a crystal and light right?

15. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    I like how you're combining aspects from the two universes, like occlumency and force probes. I'm looking forward to more. :)

16. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    TheProphetOfSullust:Force blocking is quite similar to Occlumency, isn't it?

I think it is in a way, but I think the Force would be stronger. But that's just my perception.

I like how Obi-Wan was surprised by the vanishing spell. They will get quite a shock in McGonagall's class...

Oh yeah!

Jaira:This is so much fun!!

Thank you!!

Master_Talek:Hmm... imagine if Hermione showed them the Star Wars films, look at all the havoc it would create.

[face_whistling]

If Siri and Obi-Wan go back to their time, do they keep their wands? So many questions yet I can't type them all out. Snape is really going to give them grief isn't he?

Of course he will, that's why Snape is the potions master we all love to hate. With the exception of a friend of mine who thinks he's cute and misunderstood...[face_sick]

Update soon!

ok!

On a brigter note, it's official! I asked my whole family if they think I am crazy and insane and it was unanimous!

[face_laugh] That's great, that's what everyone thinks of me.

KylieKenobi: i LOVE this! The Force and magic are quite similar arent they?? And snape was so evil, telling them to taste their perfect drought of dispare!

Yeah definatly, he's such a meanie.

Are siri and obi ever going to see the star wars films?? That was be so funny, but it would sorta ruin the world both of my favorite movies and books live in! What if the world got merged somehow, with siri and obi the cause?? that would be great!

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. ;)

i WANT ANOTHER PM! please update soon!

Alrighties

masterjedi343:very cool post this is excellent.hmmm what if snape tried to enter their minds at night when their not focused?

Thank you!! And that is a interesting thought, you never know with old Snivellus...

i do think the sabers whould work at hogwarts,because their not electric perse.their a crystal and light right?

Right, that's what I believe as well.

EMPEROR_WINDU:Throw me on your PM list if you will...Very nice work!

Thank you, you're on my list now.

Just_Jill:See? At least they know Master Windu has their best interests at heart!

Exactly!

The glimpse Snape had of Obi-Wan in a training session - priceless. I didn't think to ask if their lightsabers would work at Hogwarts!

Thank you!! And for the record lightsabers work at Hogwarts.

I didn't think of the Transfiguration class - that could be quite fun!

I think so too.

Well done.

Thanks again!

Indra:I like how you're combining aspects from the two universes, like occlumency and force probes. I'm looking forward to more.

Thank you very much!!!

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 4: Jedi Mind Tricks

The rest of the day was one big crash course of learning the ways of this magical school for Siri and Obi-Wan. Hermione helped them throughout the day, but the Jedi did catch on fairly quickly. Obi-Wan couldn?t get over how strange it was using the Force to perform magician?s tricks with a wooden stick. Yet he didn?t sense that any of the Hogwarts students had access to the Force at all. But they did do magic, which was something Obi-Wan would mention to Master Qui-Gon?if he ever got back that is.

After Charms and History of Magic classes it was finally time for lunch, Ron and Obi-Wan dug into their meals heartily. ?You both have caught onto doing magic very quickly, I?m impressed,? Hermione was saying.

?Well you could say, as Jedi we are trained to catch onto things quickly,? Siri replied.
    ?Have you guys ever ridden a broom?? Harry asked curiously.

?That?s all you boys think about?.Quidditch!? Hermione declared, rolling her eyes.
    ?What?s wrong with Quidditch?? Ron asked.

?Its just?chasing and catching balls while riding on a broomstick,? Hermione commented.

?I don?t mean to interrupt,? Obi-Wan said quickly trying to stop the argument before it got going again. ?But I have never ridden a broom in my life. I?ve used a hydrobroom, but that?s just for cleaning,? Obi-Wan said.

?Hydrobroom? Well, anyways after lunch I?ll teach you both how to ride a broomstick,? Harry said with a laugh.

?Sounds great,? Siri said.

?Well if it isn?t Potty, Weasel and the Mudblood?and look they found two new misfits to add to their ranks,? said a high sinister sounding voice. Obi-Wan thought it was Bruck Chun for a split second, until he saw the face of the sneering boy looking at them.

?Shove it Malfoy, we didn?t invite you over,? Harry said angrily.

?Yeah, nobody asked you to come over here,? Siri snapped. ?So leave us alone,?she said coolly.

?Oh now I remember, you two are those American transfers. And of course you would end up with the rest of the Gryffindorks,? Malfoy said smoothly.

?There is nothing wrong with them,? Obi-Wan said concentrating on using the Force to work on Malfoy?s mind as he waved his hand. Siri watched with a knowing look and a slight chuckle.

?There is nothing wrong with them,? Malfoy repeated with a blank look on his face. Hermione, Harry and Ron shared a mystified look and tried to hold back their laughter.

?You will go away and not bother us,? Obi-Wan said in the same tone.

?I will go away and not bother you,? Malfoy answered and then turned to his two bodyguard like friends and he told them to follow him. As soon as they left, the trio started cracking up. Siri and Obi-Wan merely looked amused.

?How did you do that?? Hermione asked.

?It?s a old Jedi Mind trick. The Force can be a powerful influence on the weak minded,? Obi-Wan answered.

?That was bloody brilliant!? Ron exclaimed. ?We could get him to do whatever we wanted,? he said enthusiastically.

?Well?Jedi are only to use their powers when necessary,? Obi-Wan said slowly.

?There goes Mr. Perfect righteous Padawan again,? Siri said with a laugh. She then sobered as she looked at the trio. ?Regardless, Obi-Wan is right, Jedi only use their powers for good,? she said.

Ron looked down sadly, Harry confused and Hermione mystified.

?I keep getting a sense of déjà vu, like I?ve overlooked something,? Hermione said looking at the two Jedi cautiously. ? I will see you guys later,? she said and ran off.

?Where is she going?? Obi-Wan asked curiously.

?No doubt to the library,? Ron muttered.

?Now is our free period, want to learn how

18. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Uh-oh...

You better have some sort of believable explanation for this...

The mind trick was interesting, but MALFOY IS NOT WEAK-MINDED!

19. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Malfoy is sooo weakminded...

Lol...Good postie..

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    [face_thinking]hmmm this is even more interesting then before! cant wait to see what happens =D=

21. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I'd been meaning to check this out for awhile, and I'm so glad I finally did! :)

Wonderful so far! I'm quite enjoying it and I'm certainly waiting for more.

22. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Very nice!

I like the twist at the end there! Can't wait for more :)

23. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Well...

A glimpse of the future, from a very strange medium. INteresting.

And using the mind trick on Malfoy was masterful. If not exactly ethical!

I'm really enjoying this. Keep it up!

Just Jill

24. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Malfoy is too weak minded! Heh, even Obi-Wan thinks Malfoy looks like Bruck.:p Now comes the part which I am really looking foward to see, Obi-Wan and Siri learning about Star Wars![face_dancing] I have a question though, is the prequel trilogy already made with Revenge of the Sith as well?[face_thinking] Imagine if the rest of the Star Wars crew appeared at Hogwarts as well.[face_thinking]:p

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

25. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    thatd be odd if future obiwan met his past obiwan,when he was really fighting vader on mustafar then suddenly appeared at hogwarts [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.