main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    ]-} I missed a post!]-} Great chapter!

2. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    great update! i just cant wait to dind out what happens next.... what will obi think of his future??? Is he going to try to chnge it?? will he succeed???

I saw GoF at 12 last night!!!!!

3. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Ooh, I wonder what Snape is going to do, now that they've gotten his attention. I like how they're not intimidated by him at all, and he's wary of them. :p

Hehe, Obi still doesn't like flying! Hmm, I was thinking Hermione might know of Star Wars, wonder what they'll do now about this discovery. And how will Obi-Wan and Siri react learning about the ending? [face_thinking]

Nice job! Thanks for the pms!

4. General_Kenobi501

General_Kenobi501 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    Wow, I really think it's marvelous. This is like perfect for me, both Hogwarts and Star Wars, and it's Obi-Siri. Yeah, I'm really gonna read this a lot. :p

Ooh, Snape won't intimidate them, he's really going to be pissed off. And the part where Obi-Wan does a Mind Trick on Malfoy! Magnificent! Way to go, hope you post soon!

5. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    TheProphetOfSullust:Uh-oh... You better have some sort of believable explanation for this... The mind trick was interesting, but MALFOY IS NOT WEAK-MINDED!

Well I think that the Force would have a even stronger influence on people in the HP world, even more so than magic. So yes I think a mind trick would work on Malfoy.

-Darksaber-:Malfoy is sooo weakminded... Lol...Good postie..

Thank you! :)

masterjedi343:hmmm this is even more interesting then before! cant wait to see what happens

Thank you for reading!

thatd be odd if future obiwan met his past obiwan,when he was really fighting vader on mustafar then suddenly appeared at hogwarts

That's a interesting idea, but unfortunatly it doesn't work with this story.

mouse2: I'd been meaning to check this out for awhile, and I'm so glad I finally did! Wonderful so far! I'm quite enjoying it and I'm certainly waiting for more.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it.

EMPEROR_WINDU:Very nice! I like the twist at the end there! Can't wait for more

Thank you!!

Just_Jill:Well... A glimpse of the future, from a very strange medium. INteresting. And using the mind trick on Malfoy was masterful. If not exactly ethical!

I couldn't resist...

I'm really enjoying this. Keep it up!

Thank you!

Master_Talek: Malfoy is too weak minded! Heh, even Obi-Wan thinks Malfoy looks like Bruck. Now comes the part which I am really looking foward to see, Obi-Wan and Siri learning about Star Wars! I have a question though, is the prequel trilogy already made with Revenge of the Sith as well? Imagine if the rest of the Star Wars crew appeared at Hogwarts as well.

Bruck so looks like Malfoy, seriously the descriptions of them both are nearly identical in their respective books. Glad someone agrees with me. I'm going to say that the prequels are already made for this story.

Jaira:I missed a post!Great chapter!

Thanks! :D

KylieKenobi: great update! i just cant wait to dind out what happens next.... what will obi think of his future??? Is he going to try to chnge it?? will he succeed???

Don't worry, all will be revealed...eventually.

I saw GoF at 12 last night!!!!!

They didn't have a midnight showing here so I had to settle for the first showing on the morning of the 18th, wasn't it awesome?

Jedi_Tigris:Ooh, I wonder what Snape is going to do, now that they've gotten his attention. I like how they're not intimidated by him at all, and he's wary of them.

I jsut think that Obi-Wan and Siri wouldn't be afraid because they've faced so much already and they release all fear anyways. As for Snape...he's going to play a key role in this story.

Hehe, Obi still doesn't like flying! Hmm, I was thinking Hermione might know of Star Wars, wonder what they'll do now about this discovery. And how will Obi-Wan and Siri react learning about the ending?

That will be revealed shortly.

General_Kenobi501:Wow, I really think it's marvelous. This is like perfect for me, both Hogwarts and Star Wars, and it's Obi-Siri. Yeah, I'm really gonna read this a lot. :p

Glad you like it so far!! :D

Ooh, Snape won't intimidate them, he's really going to be pissed off. And the part where Obi-Wan does a Mind Trick on Malfoy! Magnificent! Way to go, hope you post soon!
    Thank you very much!!

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I need to send out a big THANK YOU to BrentusofGath for beta reading this chapter.:D

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 5:The Plot Thickens

"What is Star Wars?" Obi-Wan asked, not at all comfortable that he was known by the people of this world.

"They are movies, famous movies. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner," Hermione replied.

"I'm famous?" Obi-Wan asked; confused and a bit skeptical.

"He's famous?" Siri said at the same time her eyes big.

"Yes! They made several movies that were HUGE among the Muggle population. I knew I had heard the words Jedi and lightsaber somewhere, I just had to remember. I haven't seen the movies in years, but I think my parents have them. I will owl them to see if I could get copies of them," Hermione answered.

"What happens in these movies?" Obi-Wan asked, almost afraid to hear the answer. Obviously, it couldn't be that wonderful for him if the word 'war' was used in the title of these movies. And how did she know all this?

"Well? there is this bad person named Darth Vader who wants to turn Luke Skywalker to the dark side and you help Luke until..." Hermione said, hesitating.

"Until what?" Obi-Wan asked curiously; almost not wanting to hear the answer. She had to be making all this up off the top of her head, right?

"But maybe it won't really happen like that," Hermione said; not daring to look at Obi-Wan.

"Oh, now you have to tell," Siri said, her curiosity sparked.

"If I did, I could be ruining your future!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I highly doubt that," Obi-Wan said. ?Master Yoda has said before that the future is always in motion, and this is no exception,? he said thoughtfully.

"Fine. Your apprentice turns to the Dark Side and you watch over his son. And then your old apprentice kills you," Hermione said.

Siri looked at her friend speechless. Obi-Wan didn't really buy Hermione's story, yet for some reason it put him on edge. And he didn't like it at all. "And who? has taken the credit for Star Wars?" Obi-Wan asked.

"A Muggle man by the name of George Lucas," Hermione answered.

Obi-Wan didn't want think of the fact that in this place he was considered a fictional character, the product of a man's imagination. He didn't like this at all, and released the anger that was growing. "You could be making this up." Obi-Wan asked. "How do I know that you are telling me the truth?"

Hermione looked at him, irritated. "I wouldn't lie about anything; Harry and Ron can tell you that. But if you want proof that I know... well, your master's name is Qui-Gon Jinn," she replied.

"I didn't think this could ever happen," Siri stated looking at Obi-Wan's pale face. "But things have actually gotten weirder." She didn't know how right she really was.

7. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    =D= nice chapter. :),hm but i wonder if their paths will be changed now [face_thinking]

8. DriftingThread

DriftingThread Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2005
    Ohhhh, I'm loving this story! It's funny, serious and just plain fun all at once! I love it! I look forward to see where this is going.:) Great job, Lily! Bravo!=D=

More soon please?[face_batting]

9. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    =D= Nicely done, Hermione. I wonder how much she's changed the future with that info? Hopefully, Obi will be on the look out now and avoid Anakin like the plague.

10. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I bet Obi-Wan's stubbornness will have him following his chosen path anyways...But great post, keep it up!

11. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Heh, I like their reactions. Wonder how this will affect their decisions, if they remember all this when they return. [face_thinking]

12. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Interesting. Poor Obi-Wan...I'd feel exactly the same if someone said they had a way to produce perpetual motion...

13. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Weirder indeed! All we need now is to have someone have read the Jedi Apprentice books and do that to Siri. Heh.

Just Jill

14. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    :eek: This calls for a movie marathon! Though I hope it won't scar the two of them for life.[face_worried]:p Let's see what they say about the movies... [face_thinking]

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

15. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Good story so far.

Best Line: "I didn't think this could ever happen," Siri stated looking at Obi-Wan's pale face. "But things have actually gotten weirder." She didn't know how right she really was.

[face_laugh]

Is very good! [Gollum] I wants a PM! [/Gollum]

:)

16. KylieKenobi

KylieKenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 25, 2005
    siri has no idea!!

this is sooo good!!! I cant wait for the nexy up ( and 2 find out if obis life follows its true course..))

17. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Just found this great little story.
    How cool it would be if Star Wars characters just popped into our reality.

Keep up the good writing.
    [face_peace]

18. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Interesting reaction... will Hermione be able to find out who Siri is?

And how about them also stumbling on the HP books, as well?

19. judsta36

judsta36 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2005
    Hey, this story is pretty fun - it takes some effort to combine two fields so well done!

I'm interested to see where this leads now that Obi-Wan knows his future...

Do you do PMs?

20. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    *Walks in and looks around in shock seeing so many reviews.* :eek:

masterjedi343:nice chapter. ,hm but i wonder if their paths will be changed now

It might...or it might not. Stay tuned. Thank you!

DriftingThread:Ohhhh, I'm loving this story! It's funny, serious and just plain fun all at once! I love it! I look forward to see where this is going. Great job, Lily! Bravo!

Thank you so very much. I'm glad you like it.

More soon please?

Coming to a thread near you.

Jaira:Nicely done, Hermione. I wonder how much she's changed the future with that info? Hopefully, Obi will be on the look out now and avoid Anakin like the plague.

I don't want to spoil the surprise. Thank you for reading.

EMPEROR_WINDU:I bet Obi-Wan's stubbornness will have him following his chosen path anyways...But great post, keep it up!

Yeah, he's a stubborn one all right. But one of the reasons I love him. Thank you!

Jedi_Tigris:Heh, I like their reactions. Wonder how this will affect their decisions, if they remember all this when they return.

Thank you... Once more, don't want to spoil the surprise.

-Darksaber- :Interesting. Poor Obi-Wan...I'd feel exactly the same if someone said they had a way to produce perpetual motion...

Yeah poor Obi-Wan. Us fanfiction authors sure do put him through the ringer.

Just_Jill:Weirder indeed! All we need now is to have someone have read the Jedi Apprentice books and do that to Siri. Heh.

That would be interesting.

Master_Talek:This calls for a movie marathon! Though I hope it won't scar the two of them for life. Let's see what they say about the movies...

The movies will come, but first I have a couple other tricks up my sleeve.

Update soon!

On it.

DaenaBenjen42:Good story so far.

Thank you! :)

Is very good! [Gollum] I wants a PM! [/Gollum]

[face_laugh]

Certainly Gollum. ;)

KylieKenobi: siri has no idea!!

Yup!

this is sooo good!!! I cant wait for the nexy up ( and 2 find out if obis life follows its true course..))

Thank you!!

hyperspace_police:Just found this great little story.
    How cool it would be if Star Wars characters just popped into our reality.

The coolest...Unless of course it was a Sith with a attitude problem. [face_laugh]

Keep up the good writing.

Thank you!

TheProphetOfSullust: Interesting reaction... will Hermione be able to find out who Siri is?

Maybe, maybe not.;)

And how about them also stumbling on the HP books, as well?

That's a good idea, but I don't know if it would work in this story the way I have it planned.

judsta36:Hey, this story is pretty fun - it takes some effort to combine two fields so well done!

Thank you very much.

I'm interested to see where this leads now that Obi-Wan knows his future...

Do you do PMs?

Yup, I'll add you to the list.

21. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: I need to send out a big THANK YOU to BrentusofGath for once more beta reading this chapter.

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343
    KylieKenobi
    Jedi_Tigris
    EMPEROR_WINDU
    DaenaBenjen42
    judsta36

I also would like to let everyone know that I'm going on vacation to St. Thomas from the 3rd to the 12th and I won't have any access to a computer in that time. So there will be no new update until I return.

And now without futher ado, here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 6: New Worries

For the rest of the day Obi-Wan sat in quiet meditation in his dorm. He was so shocked to learn that he was known all across this world, yet he had not even become a Jedi Knight yet. And to think that there was somebody out there that decided to tell it all. Obi-Wan found himself getting more upset the more he thought about it.

He wasn't even sure that "Star Wars" even told the future, or was just a made up story.

He meditated for what seemed like ages, and when he finally finished, he realized that he had missed the rest of his classes and that if he didn't hurry he would miss dinner as well. Obi-Wan was no less concerned than before, but he realized he would have to take things one at a time. First, he needed to worry about getting back to the Jedi Temple

The second thing would be discovering what these people knew about him. With that in mind he reached the Great Hall and went to sit down next to Siri and the trio.

"Are you ok?" Siri asked.

"I'm fine... Just needed to meditate," Obi-Wan answered.

"Of course you did," Siri said sarcastically.

"Are you all right, mate?" Ron asked, looking up from his plate of food.

"Yes," Obi-Wan nodded and then focused on getting himself a plate of food. The food at Hogwarts was very far from any of the fare he'd had before, but he did enjoy it and he needed something to distract him.

"I'm sorry for shocking you like that," Hermione said.

"Don't worry about it," he answered unconvincingly.

"Hey look," Harry said nudging Hermione. She looked up to the Head Table to see Dumbledore trying to quiet everyone.

"Attention everyone, I have an announcement," the Headmaster said, looking all around the Great Hall. Then, when everyone was finally quiet and paying attention, he finally began to speak.

"As some of you will recall a couple of years ago we had a Tri-Wizard Tournament and one thing we did that year was have a Yule Ball. We have decided that this year we will again host a Yule Ball," Dumbledore said with a smile.

A buzz of whispering immediately filled the air; passing among the students, save Obi-Wan and Siri, who just shrugged and gave one another confused glances.

"Silence please, for just another moment," Dumbledore bellowed. "The Ball will take place on Christmas Eve and will be open to fourth year and above. That is all," Dumbledore said, and then he sat down again.

"Another Yule Ball. I can't believe it," Hermione said, surprised.

"Yeah, and this time there will be no 'Vicky' to take," Ron answered.

"Don't make fun of Victor, Ron. He isn't even here anymore," Hermione replied.

"Not again," Harry whined and hit his head on the table.

"Excuse me," Obi-Wan interrupted, changing the subject. "But what is a Yule Ball? You mean a round ball of some sort?"

"It means we will be having a dance," Hermione answered.

"A dance?" Now Obi-Wan was confused. He knew what dancing was, but he himself had never really done it.

"Yes,

22. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Great update. (I've been lurking around this story.)

So, Obi is finally picking up on the "you-know-who" vibe.

Very well done.

Keep up the good work!

23. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Oh, is that so? Hmmm.

This will be interesting to see what happens. Keep it up!

Just Jill

24. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Veeery interesting. Please add me to your PM list. :D

25. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I liked that touch at the end with Qui-gon's voice trying to warn him.

Good post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.