main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Letters of Complaint to the NJO Authors: 7/21 Tenel Ka and Wes' Letters. Finally. :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kettch_the_Jedi, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marai_Jade

Marai_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2004
    haha, That was awesome, Kettch. :D

And the Ewoks?! LMAO!!! [face_laugh] That was priceless!! And oh, so very true! :D

Can't wait to see how you do Anakin! [face_devil]

2. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    LOL! *falls off chair laughing*

I love the ewok thingy it's hilarious! And I like the Riina/Tahiri battle thing i nthe letter!

:Targeter:

3. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATs exellent1111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!

THe Tahari part was brialint, and the Ewok part was simply exellent!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    OMG!!!!!!

That was freakin' awesome! The ewoks, man. They would've been able to win! And Tahiri and Riina's letter was coolness defined. I loved the bickering between them as well.

5. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Great letters Kettch - I especially liked the one from the Ewoks - but then I have always had a soft spot for the little guys :D

Wedge :>o<: [/color]

6. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Kettch, I declare you, "The Ultimate NJO Author Hater" And that's a good title! :p Those two were great, you captured the Riina and Tahiri personalities perfectly. And I liked the Ewok bit, the NJO kinda skipped over Endor didn't they. Morons.

7. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    I loved the Tahiri/Riina banter. That was great. I adored the Ewok letter that was just way to cute! I can't wait for the next letter. They just keep gettin' better and better.

Fireyforce

8. JadeDjo

JadeDjo Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    YA! More letters! I love them!

9. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Dev, RK_Striker_JK_5 is the ultimate NJO hater, and is allready reckonised as such by the YJK Fan Club.

10. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    The Tahiri/Riina letter was HILARIOUS! I think it was my favorite! Great job! I look forward to more.

11. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh]!!! Ewoks! They so rule! Gotta love them! :D

Loved Tahiri/Riina's letter. That was spot-on. Nice how you changed colors for each of them. Very good.

12. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    *Falls off chair*

13. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    For the record, Riina was actually a conglemeration of memories or something from Nen Yim that Mezhan Kwaad implanted into Tahiri.

The Ewok one was great. Though I'm sure the Ewoks could get Threepio to spellcheck for them.

14. MJSLSBS

MJSLSBS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2003
    tahiries was so good caitn wait for more.

MJSLSBS

15. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    More soon ?

WHen do we get Tenel Ka ?

16. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    They made her wear shoes!!!!!!!!

Crowning injury!

Keep going! Anakin's is going to be a real laugh riot!

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    well, I never made it far enough in NJO to see Tahiri's split personality (planning on finishing out the series this summer)so I don't really know too much about that...

BUT, the ewok part was GREAT!

18. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Oooooooo [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Perfect!!! Tahiri was so good! I'm still voting to send these to DR. Either set up an email address or something, these have got to be read by them! [face_laugh]

Kettch, I declare you, "The Ultimate NJO Author Hater" And that's a good title!

Dev, RK_Striker_JK_5 is the ultimate NJO hater, and is allready reckonised as such by the YJK Fan Club.

What are the quaifiations of such a title? Maybe that will settle it? :)

(and for the record, I went through a depression because of DR :( )

19. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    [face_laugh] That was great!!! very clever ;)

20. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    I replied to the first one and somehow forgot about it. Sowwie. [face_blush]

And anyway, these are brilliant! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I agree, Del Rey should definately see these. Right now they're probably blissfully unaware of what people really feel about the NJO. [face_plain]

21. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    I loved Tahirir's letter it was so funny, all of your letters are great. keep it up!

22. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    As has been said Tahiri and Riinas personalities merged but we can take it as a letter written before this happened and very much enjoy it :)

(Whole thing with Tahiri rather reminded me of the Starfleet Academy comic written a few years before where the ?Vulcan? cadet was actually a female Romulan who had the Vulcans katra in her head. Both of them intended the Romulan to take the katra to Vulcan, but the Tal?Shiar (Romulan secret police) had other ideas. The two personalities ended up too entwined to be separated on Vulcan when this was discovered and and ended warring each other in a very similar manner to Tahiri and Riina (same sort of mindscape, same pain felt by both, etc.) Finally with advice from the joined-Trill (host plus symbiote) who was their professor the Betazoid cadet managed to persuade the two personalities to join together to avoid mutual death or madness in the same way as they had Tahiri and Riina do.)

Perfect arguing by Tahiri and Riina, and even without having read the YJK things I tend to agree.

I wish the Yuuzhan Vong had come in the other side of the Galaxy, but can you imagine Ewoks with the coral implants...the ultimate soldier! Endor would have made just as nice a place to deploy that bioweapon as Ithor did anyway :)
    Or to put it another way ?grate Eeewok letr, the Vong wud dyie at thee hans of thee miete Eeewok armyes!?

23. Tekli_theInsane

Tekli_theInsane Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    That was HILARIOUS! Especially the Ewoks... They're so sweet... [face_love] The whole Tahiri/Riina thing was awesome, too.

_JM_, I can't believe I forgot that! :eek: Oops. [face_blush] Thanks for pointing that out. I do hope that her character is continued in future novels... We should get Zahn to write a series of novels detailing those who stayed on Zonama Sekot. I would definitely read those. :)

24. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Really hilarious... :)

I liked all your letters so far but Riina/Tahiri just took the cake.

Looking forward for more.

25. Jedi_PrincessAZ

Jedi_PrincessAZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2003
    Wow, Kettch...you actually managed to make me like the ewoks! //shudders at the thought//

Truly hysterical!

More...more...more!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.