main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY LGA guild on SWTOR

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, May 4, 2011.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Don't really have a main. I usually play some kind of healer though. I really like the Trooper/Bounty Hunter healer, they still can do and take some good damage...very balanced. My Scoundrel and Sage healers are really squishy. Never tried a DPS class.
    You?

2. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    I have a level 38 Jedi Knight Sentinel I use as my main (haven't played in like 3 years lol) on the same server... I'm melee DPS all the way.. in a raid or dungeon (Flashpoint or Operation in SWTOR) there is way less responsibility and it can be a lot of fun.... My character's name is Aldrein if you want to add me to ur friends list

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Awww...my first friend. I added you to all my Pub toons...Mikeli, Amaiza, Mer'reedia, Likaele and Suniaja.

4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008

Bringing this one up from the graveyard (hey it IS almost Halloween) since there’s another update/expansion coming up in a few weeks. I’m still playing. Still casual, still solo, no operations or guilds. I didn’t care for the story on last year’s expansion…not much re-playability, not very interesting and with all the cut scenes I left like I was watching more than playing. I finally finished up my last class story this year (8 total!) and have pretty much just been hunting achievements. I’m hearing criticism with this new expansion that its becoming even more of a single player game rather than an MMO and a lot of the rewards that people got for group play (PVP, Operations, Etc.) are going away. A lot of the Free to Play abilities are also going away. A lot of big changes. None of it really affects me but if people leave the game it won’t be as fun. Yeah, I don’t play well with others but I still like seeing people around with all their crazy avatars and gear and it will feel empty otherwise. I’ll give it a try after it comes out and even though I really like lightsabers, if the story isn’t engaging I may be thinking of leaving as well.