main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! action figure finds post here

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike321, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    They are very nice indeed! The packaging is awesome! the plastic, just from looking seems a little bit cheeper than the other figures, but they are army builders not individual figures....

2. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I found the Boba Fett Carkoon wave at Wal-Mart. I was thinking about getting a Star Tours shuttle .

I didnt forget about your birthday AJ, you will get your present when I see you at the cookout. It will be a "BIG" surprise. I can't wait to see the look in your eyes.

3. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    AJ has the presents he needs, I am sure he will not be wanting any "extras."

4. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    His present is nothing extra, it's not even Star Wars related. It is none of your concern.

5. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
  6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, don't pay attention to him, he's not worth it... But next time Mike wants to post something that is not of other people's concern, he should just PM the person :)
    Anyways, AJ and I picked up the Collector's Edition of SWG, very nice.... EVEN IF I STILL CAN"T LOG IN!!! :eek:

7. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    The collectors edition is very nice, I haven't been able to log in yet either, partially because I just got home from being out with family....

8. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    BBelieve me, it's worse than we expected, I can't even login, and 99% of the people trying to log in are in the same situation!!

9. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I got as far as entering in my credit card info then after hitting next and the page not loading several times (using right click and the back option to go back) it forgot what subscription plan i wanted and i had to start all over!

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Same here, got as far as the credit card, twice!!!!

11. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    frustrating indeed!

12. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I just beat Jedi Outcast! WOO HOO!!!

13. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Good JOB! :) It would take me forever to finish that game! I am currently addicted to the new Zelda game. It is awesome! :D

14. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Yesterday I found the Trinity action figure from Matrix reloaded. All I have ever seen everywhere is Neo and the Chateau scene. I finally found Trinity at the KB in the Fairfield Commons Mall. I still need Morpheous and the Twins, If anybody sees them please let me know asap. :)

15. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    I beat the Gamecube Jedi Outcast a long time ago. But only recently beat the PC game. That game rules. Nothing like picking someone up with a force choke and dropping them off a cliff.

16. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Check at Suncoast videos, i've seen both of them at the Tricounty suncoast, I'll try and check while I'm at work today

17. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    They had the twins at kenwood.

18. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I picked up the new Luke, the new Vader, the new C-3P0, the "new" Snowtrooper, the "new" (new card) Jango, and the "new" (new card) Maul. All but the maul were found at walmart, and i unpacked them myself (with permission for the first time) They also had Han and Chewie as well as flying R2 and Boba Fett, i had all those already so didn't pick them up.

The Maul i got at Target in Florence, on the same outing Ludo got the Maul at Target off of Ridge Road.

I also broke down and got Aayla Sacura, Barris Offee, and the research droids at The Earth for $9.00 a pop. a

19. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    More new finds for me!

I picked up at Walmart Lauma Su with clone child, Barris Offee, and the New Leia.

AND

At Toys R' U i picked up
    Luke Unleashed, Emporer Unleashed, and Obi-Wan unleashed

20. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    I gotta make my way down to the Earth, because every time I go searching around here, I find nothing.

I wanted to go tomorrow, but that wont be happening, maybe next weekend I'll go searching and report what I find

21. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm sure we will find lots of stuff at Gen-Con, not the least of which the silver Boba Fett.

22. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    which is exactly the reason I'm waiting until next weekend 8-}

23. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Hey Brandyn,

If you can, hook me up with an autograph of Ray Park?

24. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    I'll try my best :)

25. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Today I picked up The new TIE fighter, the Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank, and the Cone Wars Jedi Star Fighter. Got them all at KB in Tri-County Mall believe it or not!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.