main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Losing my mind, going crazy, whacko -- Updated 05/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Merry Christmas everyone. [:D]

Getting water splashed into your face so you?ll wake up is evil. Especially when you can?t defend yourself because a) you?re too drowsy to really movie and b) you?re bound to a friggin? chair. My wrists hurt when I twisted my arms. I winced as pain shot through my hands. I wanted to rub my eyes to keep the cold water away. The stuff tickled as it ran down my face, along my throat. Disgusting, I tell you.

?Wake up.?

A voice I hadn?t heard before. I blinked rapidly, stifling the urge to yell out obscenities. Through the blurry haze of tears and water, I recognized a man crouched in front of me. He had his arms crossed over his knee, as if having me tied down was the most normal thing in the world. Maybe he was into that kind of stuff, who knew? He smiled at me and I noticed dimples in his cheeks, which really ticked me off because when he smiled, he was cute.

The bad guys aren?t supposed to be cute. And I knew he was a bad guy because I was certain he was the one who had me kidnapped.

His voice was deep and soft as he spoke again. ?Water was the only way to wake you.? He said slowly. ?You didn?t respond to anything else. I apologize.?

Saying that I was confused would have been understating the fact. ?Who are you? What do you want with me??

?All in good time.? He gestured with his hand and I felt someone slip off the binds around my wrists. It was more than just a bit unsettling knowing that there was someone behind me. I turned my head and saw Porky there, grinning at me like the idiot he was. I wanted to punch him.

When my hands were free I rubbed my wrists furiously. ?Tell me what?s going on??

?Let me introduce myself first.? He said in this velvety yet slimy voice.

?I don?t want to know who you are!? I barked at him. ?I want to know why I?m here.?

He completely ignored me. Slowly he got up and I realized that he was pretty tall. An imposing figure, actually. I?d already noted that he was good looking with those dimples but add in the fact that he was tall, had short white blond hair and seemed to have a bit of a fashion sense ? I sighed. But in an annoyed kind of way. He would have been perfect for Hollywood.

?My name is Zem Irun.? He went on, ignorant of the fact that I pretended not to listen. But his name rang a bell? he was the reporter who had sent me that message. ?And if we work together, I can get you home.?

Well, weren?t those the magic words. And home sounded awfully good at that moment. But strangely, when I thought of home, I didn?t think of Earth, I didn?t think of my apartment or my job or my friends and family. I thought of my little tiny quarters back in the temple. Isn?t that odd?

?I?m listening.? I went on, making sure he knew I didn?t believe a word he said. Sure, I wanted to believe him but the Jedi had said there was no way to get me back. And why would they lie to me? They had no reason to and I trusted them whereas this guy had me kidnapped, bound up and splashed water into my face. The latter still had me pissed off.

?Perhaps we should speak of this in a more comfortable environment.? He reached out his hand so I could grasp it. He was being quite the gentlemen. I didn?t trust him, not for a second. Smirking, I got up from the uncomfortable chair and stretched. There were popping sounds all over the place ? my muscles and joints didn?t like being in one position for too long which then let me wonder how long I?d been unconscious anyway.

Zem dropped his arm to his side and nodded once, completely unfazed by my defiance. ?Follow me.?

I glanced over my shoulder, noting that Porky was walking behind me. There was a blaster at his belt and a long knife. ?Tell your friend to drop his weapons or walk up in front of us. I don?t trust him, especially not when he?s armed.? I said, staring at Zem with arched brows.

?He will not harm you.?

?So you say.?

?Yes, so I say.?

He snapped his fingers and Porky led the way, leaving Zem walking at my side with his hands clasped behind his back. There was something eerie, something scary abo

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I don't trust this slimy Zem either :p Shana either. Kyp needs to arrive about now LOL ;)

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    I vote for Jedi to the rescue!

Great update.

4. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    This update isn't the best, just to warn you. I'm not satisfied with it at all but oh well. ;) And now, I'm going to bed.

Good night, all! [:D]

They kept me locked up for a day. Granted the room was beautiful. It reminded me of a palace suite from ancient Egypt, a lot of gold, a lot of intricate carvings along the walls. Truly beautiful but still a cage. I had explained to Zem that I couldn?t read his speech due to the lack of knowledge about the writing of this world. So he?d had Shana read it aloud to me and I was forced to memorize this horrendously idiotic and completely fabricated speech.

The Jedi were evil. They kept me hidden from the public, denied me my freedom. They used me as a test subject (at which point there would be fake pictures where I was bruised due to failed tests). They spoke of how they wanted to overrun the public, how they thought themselves better than everyone else. How the government would eventually bow to their will alone. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

?You?ve got to be kidding me!? I yelled at Shana. She didn?t speak much, other than what I needed to memorize and each time I made a mistake, she would push or hit me. And I?d have to start all over again.

What had I gotten myself into, I wondered? There was no doubt in my mind that home was still as far away as it had been before. Of course, I hadn?t been given much of a choice. Having someone point a gun in your face will make you do a lot of crazy things. I gave up hope of ever going back home and surprisingly, it didn?t matter as much anymore. There was still so much to learn here, so much to do ? I?d be a fool to want to return to my normal average life, right?

Shana wandered into my suite like she owned the place that same evening after our little memorizing game. In her hands she carried a gown, the satin shimmery kind of stuff I?d never be caught dead with. Plus, the thing was pink and that?s just way too girly for me.

?Get dressed.?

?In that?? I asked with raised brows, shaking my head. ?No.?

Within seconds the blasted woman had her blaster pointed towards my head. I had no more strength to be angry. I was exhausted, annoyed. So all I did was sigh.

?Get. Dressed.?

?Fine.?

There was a part of me that was severely impressed with all the work Zem had put into this little game of his. A game I really didn?t want to be part of. But what choice did I have? I knew he?d have me shot without even feeling sorry about it. I wasn?t anyone important, just someone he could use for his own gain.

I didn?t want to betray the Jedi either. I trusted them and I considered those I had met to be my friends.

While I walked behind Zem in a long dark pink gown with my hair hanging around my shoulders, I could already hear a crowd. We walked down the corridor I?d been down before but this time turned a different corner and suddenly we stood atop a balcony, overlooking a part of this marvelous city. And below us? A thundering, roaring crowd.

I swallowed, suddenly too afraid to even move.

Here I stood looking like some Princess out of a cheap drama about to betray the only friends I had on this strange new world. I felt tears prick at my eyes as I realized what was going to happen. The crowd would roar, they would pump their fists into the air and they would yell gleefully when I approached the end of the speech where I demanded the Jedi be brought to justice.

What a bunch of crap.

I still had a way out of course. I didn?t have to do this. I could take a step back and refuse and have Zem shoot me.

Did I want to die here? Of course not.

Did I want to betray my friends? No.

So I had to be sneaky. Artful. Deceitful.

I almost laughed at the thought. Sure, I would head out and start speaking to the public. But I wouldn?t be saying the things they wanted to hear.

?You?re up.?

Zem might just as well have hit me upside the head with a brick. I was nervous and my hands were shaking. I was going to go through with this but I had a feeling that the outcome wouldn?t be a good one. Sure, they wouldn?t shoot me when the pub

5. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    great update.. can't wait to see how they get you out of this one! :D

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very good update. =D= I think the only thing harder than getting a person out of a tight scene isaction scenes. I love reading them but mine aren't very ... specific LOL

So glad Kyp is there. That Roguish grin -- better watch otu -- he is running very close behind Jag in the GFFA's hottest green eyed gents department [face_laugh]

No I won't ask that here. :D

;)

I'll wait for the Trek diary.

:)

7. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Another update! :D I don't do action well. I really don't like writing action scenes. [face_worried]

I knew what I had to do.

Stall the bastards.

But how? I swallowed at least twice before clearing my throat and looking over the expectant crowd yet again. All these strange people were staring at me, waiting for me to go on. And to top that, I felt the muzzle of a blaster at the small of my back.

Talk about a very tiring and frustrating day.

I peeked over my shoulder, expecting to see Zem or Shana but no ? it was Porky.

I wasn?t afraid of Porky not even when he was shoving a blaster into my spine. I smiled at him and winked. ?Having fun back there??

?Shut up and get on with it.?

I frowned at him. ?Make up your mind. Do you want me to shut up or be quiet? I can?t do both, you know.?

?Do what you were told to do!? Zem said, standing beside me. His face betrayed nothing of his anger, of course, having to keep up his perfect appearance and all that stuff. But his fake smile surprised no one, I was sure. Even the crowd was getting a bit agitated, murmuring because of the hassle up on the balcony.

I took a deep breath and turned back to the people. I felt so out of place with sweaty hands and racing heart. What the hell was I supposed to say to these people? I tried looking for Master Durron but I didn?t see him. I knew he was there, blending in with the other Jedi he?d no doubt brought along.

Were they really here to save me? The girly part of me wished it was so and I started fabricating this fantasy of how my Prince Charming whisked me away from the bad guys and we?d live happily ever after. But, since this was reality and Prince Charming didn?t exist, I was pretty certain the Jedi were here mainly for their personal gain. Because if I went ahead with the speech their image was pretty much ruined.

?Well?? I said towards the crowd, watching as the hovering microphone droid zoomed back and forth above my head. ?I?um?? Again, I cleared my throat. Notice how I do this when I get really nervous?

Stall them, dammit! Stall them.

?This is all so new to me. I see how people stare at me as if I?m some sort of experiment gone wrong but I?m an average human. This planet is a place where no man from my world has ever gone before and I feel honored to be the first of my home world to come here.? I tried hiding a smile as I continued. ?This is one small step for me but a giant leap for my kind. A final frontier and?yeah.?

Ugh. I was talking a whole bunch of junk, I know and I searched my brain for any science-fiction anecdotes to lay at these peoples feet. But then Porky dug the blaster deeper into my back.

?The Jedi.? He hissed near my ear and I sighed.

If this wasn?t the best of time for the Jedi to swoop in and end this all?

?The Jedi took me in.? I continued. ?After a security guard knocked me unconscious, that is.? A slight pause as the crowd whispered in unison. ?Yeah, I dropped out of the sky on the wrong day, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I don?t know, some political thing bla bla bla. Didn?t do what the guy wanted me to do and I think he stunned me. But never mind that ? you want to hear about the Jedi right??

?What the kriff are you doing?? Zem hissed between his teeth, his smile having all but vanished.

?Telling the crowd about the Jedi, what else?? I said loudly. At this point, I didn?t care about the blaster or about Zem?s threats.

?Well, the Jedi are interesting people.? I continued with a smile. ?They use the Force. It scared the bejesus out of me first time I saw them using it. Yeah ? that first time wasn?t very comfortable.? I wrinkled my nose as I remembered how Master Durron had me dangling in mid air. Bastard. But cute bastard so I won?t complain.

?Anyway, they took me in. They helped me understand this place a little bit. They told me about their culture as Jedi, they showed me their history. They tended to my wounds when one of you people stabbed me.? I let that last comment hang in the air for a bit. ?Yeah. I wanted to leave. I wanted to get away from it all but you stab

8. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Great update.

[face_laugh] Zem goot his butt kicked! [face_laugh]

[face_laugh] I'd burn the dress too. I hate pink. :p

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very good update. Ah! So Kat got giddy, huh? It is so fun to write about our fave guy characters, we can gush and melt and blame it on the female character LOL ;)

Besides, they would be melting :D

10. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    girl you write lightening fast
    now I am exhaust and go to bed

does the not prince charming kiss the girl in the ugly pink dress in the end? :p

[:D]=D=

11. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    More dialogue than anything else, I think. I don't like this update too much but honestly, right now I don't care. :p

Hope you'll like it anyway.

I had expected that Master Durron would take me back to the temple but we headed to the space port instead. I watched as ships landed and lifted off, some quietly whereas others were so loud, I couldn?t hear myself think. It was amazing watching these machines fly towards space.

I mean ? space! The thought alone was unbelievable.

?Where are we going?? I asked, walking beside Master Durron through a mob of people who paid little or no attention to us. He glanced my way underneath the cowl of his cloak.

?We need to get you away from here.? He said slowly. ?I?m certain half the galaxy now knows who you are and it?s not safe. Not anymore anyway.?

?What do you mean it?s not safe??

He didn?t give me an answer and I felt like there was a ball of lead floating around in my stomach. I hurried to keep up with Master Durron and stared in awe at the ship that loomed in front of us. I have no idea of the model or make or even the name but it looked old. It was scratched all over and there were scorch and burn marks along the hull as well. I hoped the thing could actually fly. I was so nervous I felt sick and if this thing was anything like the planes back home, I hoped I could hold on to my dinner a while longer.

?You don?t need to be afraid.? Master Durron leaned towards me and winked. ?I?ll make sure nothing happens to you.?

Well, that was a nice thought. I had this image in my head that I fell and Master Durron caught me and in that instant our eyes met and we kissed. Wonderful image, wasn?t it?

?And we?re flying in that thing?? I wrinkled my nose at the ship ahead of us. Maybe I wasn?t too far off the mark about falling.

?Yes.?

?Is it safe??

Durron chuckled. ?Perfectly.?

?Is this your ship?? I asked while I sat in the cockpit with Master Durron working on the controls next to me.

?No. I don?t own a ship.?

?So you just borrowed it??

?The Jedi have ties with certain people. We have access to ships when we need them.?

I frowned at him. ?All kinds of ships??

?A lot of different models, yes.?

?Then how come you picked this piece of junk??

His fingers hovered above the controls as he looked my way with raised brows. I suppose he didn?t know if he should smile or be annoyed ? there was a mixture of both in his face.

?I?m just saying.? I shrugged. ?It looks old and run down.?

?She flies perfectly fine. It?s what?s on the inside that counts.?

?So the ship is fast??

?Yes.? He sighed, sounding a bit exasperated already.

?How long will it take for us to get where we?re going??

?A little over a day.?

A day? I stared at him, open mouthed. I was supposed to be cooped up on a ship, alone with Master Durron, for an entire day? Had he no idea what that would do to me? I [i]liked[/i] the man! How the hell was I supposed to be all nonchalant and cool around him when we?d be together more than twenty-four hours nonstop?

?Well, that?s not fast.? I said with a little huff. ?You said the ship was fast.?

?The planet is quite a distance away.?

?How far away is it??

?A little over a day away.?

I wrinkled my nose. ?That?s not a good answer.?

?Could you be quiet for just a minute??

?Why??

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ?Please.?

I glanced out of the window ? wait, viewport ? watching as people scuttled about a few meters away. The com unit crackled to life and a female voice said something about coordinates and vectors and that we were free to take off and she wished us a good flight.

Good flight my ass.

There were two separate cabins in the back of the ship. Very small but sufficient. I changed out of the horrid pink dress into a black overall, then lay on the make-shift bed and simply stared at the ceiling. Sure, I could have stayed in the cockpit with Master Durron but?I don?t know. He made me edgy and that?s actually my fault.

Because every time I looked at him, every time he actually and honestly smile at me, I thought back to that over

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee hee! Liked the tone -- all that dialogue worked quite well actually. Teasing and Kat trying not to think ... erm ... fantasize about Kyp [face_laugh]
    I wonder what his image is of Kat? ;) LOL

Actually, I like scenes with dialogue -- work especially well in missing scenes -- and as preludes to mush. [face_laugh]

13. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Great update Ce. Dialogue can be fun sometimes. :D

14. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    After dinner I sat staring out the viewport, my mind completely blank. I didn?t feel like thinking about anything because thinking usually led me back to home and home sounded so perfect at that moment. Because home was safe and there weren?t any maniacs out to kidnap me and hurt me for whatever twisted reason.

People keep saying ?Be careful what you wish for?, right? I understand that sentiment completely. Sure, I wished for a handsome man to whisk me away, I wished for adventure but at what cost? This was not what I had expected at all.

Of course, there were upsides to this little endeavor as well. My first time in space! I tried not to let it show how excited I was being able to be amongst the stars. It was something I?d always dreamed about as a young girl, back when Lieutenant Tom Paris was still my hero. Oh, I remember those childish girly fantasies quite well. I smiled to myself, feeling exhausted and tired all at once.

A warm, comfortable bed would have been wonderful.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. ?Where are we going??

Kyp sat opposite me reading something on a transparent sheet of plastic. It was a neat bit of technology, really. There were all sorts of news articles to read and books and magazines. If I had understood correctly, you could download stuff from the net and read at your leisure.

?Home.? He answered curtly.

?I thought home was Coruscant.?

?Not my first choice.? Master Durron placed the pad on the table and leaned back and stretched his arms. ?We?re heading to Ossus.?

?What?s there??

?The Jedi.?

I frowned at him. ?Like a Jedi hideout??

Surprisingly, Master Durron laughed. ?No. It?s the academy. Jedi students are trained there. Some take on Masters, others go through their various training programs.?

?So more of you mind reading folk?? I raised my brows. ?I?m doomed.?

He laughed. ?Something you?re trying to hide??

I didn?t answer that. Yeah, I had something to hide. Although, I?m pretty sure Master Durron knew that I..well?sort of liked him.

Sort of.

I cleared my throat and got up, casting a look around the empty galley. In one glance I could see that there wasn?t anything to do here. I would have loved to read. Back home, I owned a bucket load of books. So many books that I didn?t even have space to fit in new ones. I would have enjoyed sitting back with a romance novel, preferably with Vampires having the lead. A wonderful way to get my mind off my predicament.

As was the case, there were no romance novels to be had. But, I thought to myself, instead of reading I could write. I used to write a lot when I was younger and time sped by so fast when you wrote so why not? And anyway, maybe someone would be interested in the story I had to tell. It wasn?t everyday you woke up in another universe, right?

?Is there a datapad I could use?? I asked. Master Durron looked at me with surprise written all over his face. He didn?t ask why I wanted the datapad, which I thought was great. It showed me that he respected my privacy. He pushed away from the table and led the way back to the cockpit. Crouching down in front of the main controls, he reached under the dashboard and brought out a datapad. Like a laptop, just smaller.

But I heaved a sigh as I realized I wouldn?t really be able to use it. I understood the basics about this tiny bit of technology but I still had no idea about this strange alphabet. Master Durron seemed to notice my annoyance and raised his brows. ?Not to your liking??

?Oh no, it?s great. It?s just I can?t use it. Still can?t read or write.?

?You can?t read or write??

?Your language, idiot.?

He arched a dark brow at me. I wished he wouldn?t do that. It made his look bigger and that in turn made my stomach do all sorts of stupid things. ?We speak the same language.? He said matter-of-factly.

I sighed and snatched the pad from his hands. ?Nevermind. How about pen and paper instead??

He took the pad back, pushed around on the touchpad screen and handed it back to me with a smile on his face.

?You?ll need this.? He said, pressing a little button on the side of th

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. :) :D

The lift of a dark brow can be quite sexy indeed. Sighs!!!!! And the word "indeed" and "fascinating" LOL Tell me to quit! [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

16. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    awesome update

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow I got behind 8-} But awesome story so far! So much has happened 8-} Ganner made me laugh :D I love the food fight and Kat kissing Kyp :D

18. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    a real ignot - he should know - he had read to her all the time :p

So he can be a nice man after all ;) :D

where is the next part? *pouts*

19. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Have I mentioned how happy it makes me that the protagonist of this story is a Trekkie? Because it does. :D

It also makes me happy that she's incapable of keeping herself from checking out the hot Jedi man-meat that populate this universe. And that she's constantly struck by the fact that they dress like disco never died. I know the story has to end sometime, but I think it's a real waste that she would find a way home now that she and Kyp seem to have a thing going on. I want them to get married and have lots of snarky babies.

20. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    *waits* where is the next adventure of Miss Janeway? :p

21. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Yep...it's that diary from 2009.

The diary that still has me laughing. [face_laugh] I wonder if I was on a sugar high when I started writing this.

Anyway, I promised Maggy that I would finish this.

And so I'm finishing it.

Next update should be up in a day or two. Unless my muse decides to run away with MsLanna's male muse, of course...

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    If it is one thing I adore more than prolific authors, it's authors who finish. [face_love] [face_love]

[face_dancing]

:D

Huggles!!!!

23. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    *pouts*

24. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    No need to pout, Maggy.

I gots an update finished! :D

On a scale from one to ten, ten being the most boring place I?ve ever been, Ossus ranked a fifty.

I like nature, don?t get me wrong, but too much is just too much. The view was breathtaking, I?ll admit to that. Tall trees, colorful flowers (some of those flowers moved in unnatural ways, though), silvery rivers running through grassy fields.

The only thing missing were pretty little petite houses with playgrounds and laughing kids and obnoxiously nice parents hugging and kissing each other to make the scene seem like something out of a cheesy Danielle Steele movie.

The Jedi temple complex?well, if I?d thought what they had back on Coruscant was huge, than this baby was ginormous. The entire complex spanned out several kilometers. The main temple, little temples and a whole bunch of small buildings I assumed were living quarters. The space port ? that?s the right word, isn?t it? Like airport only different? ? was right behind the main temple.

After Master Durron set the ship down, he gestured for me to follow him. He didn?t talk much. I caught him grinding his teeth and sighing now and again, as if he were agitated, irritated or annoyed.

He probably was all three of those things.

Outside, the fresh air was a welcome change to the stuffy stuff we?d been breathing on the ship. Or back on Coruscant for that matter. It smelled clean here. For all I knew back on Coruscant, I could have just as well been breathing manure without knowing it.

I followed Master Durron down a path that led to the main temple. Flowers grew on each side, there were insects jumping around in the grass and even a few birds picking at worms in the soil. I stopped and pursed my lips.

?I don?t like this place.?

Master Durron threw me a quizzical look over his shoulder. ?Why??

?Cuz it?s too damned happy, that?s why. It?s like a freakin Disney movie! In a minute, you?ll have a prince and princess dancing along the path and singing ?It?s a small world?. If that?s the case, I?m going to shoot you.?

There was a long pause in which Master Durron stared at me, expressionless. His face was blank. He just stared.

?You?re a very strange person, Kat.? He turned on his heel and kept going.

?Oh, I?m the strange one?? I called after him. ?I?m not the one who can move things with my mind!? I had to raise my voice so he heard me. He kept walking, ignoring my outburst. ?That?s freakishly abnormal, just so you know!?

Then he did something I didn?t even think him capable of.

He flipped me off.

I couldn?t believe I?d kissed this guy!

No?wait?yeah I could. And I would so totally do it again.

I thought we were headed for the main temple but Master Durron led me down a path towards the little buildings I presumed were housing for the Jedi and their students. I walked several feet behind Master Durron, not even bothering to catch up to him. Without a doubt, he didn?t want to speak with me.

But?I sort of wanted to speak to him.

You know, it kind of sucks when you?re all alone in a foreign world with a bunch of aliens who stare at you as if you?ve dropped out of the sky. Oh wait! This actually happened to me.

Master Durron, although he?s the walking grouch and I wondered where he was hiding his trash can, was the only person around who I could almost call a friend.

Almost.

Didn?t think I?d ever get used to those mood swings and let?s not even start on the cynical, sarcastic streak he has going on. He?s like Doctor McCoy only worse.

I always liked Bones, come to think of it. Always made me laugh.

Never wanted to kiss Bones, though.

Anyway, following Master Durron like a nice widdle gurl, I stopped a few feet behind him when he halted in front of a non descript door and touched his fingers to a keypad in the wall. It flared up once and he punched in a few numbers and voila, the door opened.

?Get inside.? Master Durron said.

I raised a brow, crossed my arms over my chest and shot him my best [i]Say-What-[/i]look that I could muster. Now, with that tone of voice the

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !!!!!!!!

I enjoyed that! All of it!

Her entire running commentary -- great!

I never wanted to kiss Bones either -- a certain other someone however -- different story alto-gether =P~ !!!!!!!

Hahaha! Especially rofl-ed over her reaction to Kyp and Jaina -- greeting each other o_O

Makes even me wonder if they're just friends

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.