main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOST (Non-Spoiler Discussion)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by ObiWan506, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    May I ask what episodes you watched? If you randomly atrted anytime except from episode 1 you will not get the story. So tomorrow watch the Pilot and ddecide for yourslef. And Most are flashbacks yes.

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Its the same technique. o_O

At least most of the time. There was one where I got lost in the flashbacks of flashbacks of dreams but thats for a different thread.

3. Darthness

Darthness Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Well we can't talk about it yet, but based on the preview for next week, it looks like it's gonna be a pretty exciting epsode.

4. Darthness

Darthness Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    New episode in 2 1/2 hours! [face_dancing]

5. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I'm still waiting for the DVDs here. :p

6. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    As everyone knows, I'm waiting until the DVDs so I can watch the entire season at once. Though I'm scared. I've heard reports that this season is no comparison to Season One. At least in Season One you got some questions answered, but from what I hear, the show drags on more. Is that true? What's your take on Season Two so far?

7. SpreadtheMuse

SpreadtheMuse Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2006
    I disagree entirely. Season one kept us hanging with promises. THIS is the clear superior season as it delivers on those promises with the ultra revelations about The Others and the deaths of main characters right and left. You cant fake that kind of shock value and it is worth every viewing minute. You cant take your eyes off the screen for a minute and that is the sign of dang good TV.

8. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Take last night for instance. The final few minutes were absolutely riveting. [face_hypnotized]

9. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Ive heard we can expect the season two dvd's this fall... anyone else know anything about their release.... and how many episodes are left in season 2?

10. DK_Force85

DK_Force85 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    As of now, just one! [face_dancing]

And it's the season finale! [face_dancing]

I've heard we may learn a few big things, as in answers to long awaited questions. What those specific questions are, I won't say in a non-spoiler thread.

11. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    From amazon.com:

[image=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000FIMG68.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V53136408_.jpg]

Scheduled to be released October 3rd, 2006.

This may not be the cover that is going to be used in October, but it's the working cover that Amazon has right now. I really hate when continuity isn't maintained with DVD covers for things like this. Season One had the large 1 beneath the picture, and this one just has Season Two written across it instead. I'm a stickler for things that match up, though.

Finale on Wednesday! I'm beyond excited, and have been avoiding everything LOST online in fear of reading anything about it.

12. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    [image=http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/LOST-2-fine.jpg]

Dose this satisfy you you? I actually love how the put the hatch and numbers on there.

13. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    I cannot wait.. since I have not seen any of Season 2 yet!

14. Forbidden_Priestess

Forbidden_Priestess Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    Has anyone found and updated date for the release of Season 2 on DVD, or does this date above still stand?

15. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    It's September 5th now. This coming Tuesday.

16. Forbidden_Priestess

Jul 3, 2006
    Yes I just saw such in Target the other day, I am so excited! Thank you for the update as well.

17. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Yay! My Season 2 DVDs should probably come in tomorrow. And I'm four episodes away from making it through Season 1 again. I'm very excited.

-Paul

18. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I just bought season 2, it looks totally awesome. :D

19. Forbidden_Priestess

Jul 3, 2006
    I got the season 2 dvd's the day they came out, we are one the 5th disk now, my husband and I we cannot stop watching them.

20. DK_Force85

Apr 13, 2006
    First episode of new season airs tonight! [face_dancing]

I'll be at work, but I'm definitely taping it, and plan to watch it as soon as I get home.

21. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBoc2xwI-v4&eurl=

The final promo before Lost premiers tonight.

22. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    My local library carries a lot of DVD collections...I recently saw season 1, and I have season 2 on hold. Supposedly 48 or so people survive, I've paused and counted the crowd scenes and there's only like 30 people give or take including the main characters...I got to wondering, do they use the same extras for every episode? Obviously they bring in an experienced actor when they need a speaking roll like Arzt or Ethan...but I'm just curious. I'm not a hard core nitpicker who's gonna pause every scene and take screencaps to find out, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on this.

Edit: Heh, nevermind, I found an awesome site dedicated to the background survivors.

23. DK_Force85

Apr 13, 2006
    Last night's episode was great.

24. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
  25. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    So I gather it was a double episode to kick off the new season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.