main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends March New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mouse2, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be helping out a little on this while Mouse is recovering. Please send any questions to me if I've missed something.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    1 new story for March 31, 2006

Title: The Forgotten Tales of the Sith
    Author(s): MASTER-OF-EVIL
    Timeframe: 2000 years before the prequels
    Characters: Too many to name
    Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy
    Keywords:
    Summary: This story happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it. In a period where no one knows the time these events took place, all recordings have 'vanished' but one thing remains, that these events shaped what will come of age. Even though this partcular era will be never be remembered but the people that participated in these events, their actions will never be forgotten to the people who witnessed them...the beginning of the end starts now.
    Notes: Before i begin, just a message to all. That this story was created in an rpg i participated in and now in its 4th thread which i have become the GM of. I decided to go back to the orginal thread and have compiled it and edited it into a fan-fic for the players. The players of the rpg loved the idea of me making it into a fan-fic but certain character's have been changed around for the fan-fic to match the events that is currently taking place so without further a do, here's the The Forgotten Tale's of the Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.