main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MDSWS Meetings & Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Where is this shindig at?

2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    The mall food court. We shall discuss a few things and then just hang around. We will hold it probably around two or so. That is the way things are looking so far.

3. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    Okay, change of plans. The meeting will now take place at Amanda's house at noon. I can pick up a few people.

4. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    Gah! Ok, well I didn't know about Curtis' plans because I hadn't had a chance to check the boards, so I called Jon and asked him to post on my behalf because I had to go to work and I had just found out that we could do it here because we hadn't another location at the time. However, work sent me home earlier because we had too many people there and I didn't want to be there anyways.. but yeah.. so where for sure is the meeting then? My place is an option, but if everyone would rather do it at the mall then that's fine as well, but rides still need to be figured out and the like..

Sorry.. I was just trying to help things go along but if the meeting is else where then fine, someone post soon so we can have a total understanding of this all Curtis is the chapter rep. and Mike is in charge of activities and meetings from what I'm aware, so you two decide for sure.. I'll follow along..

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience..

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I'm sorry all, I contacted Curtis as to let him know I will be unable to make this next meeting :( . I have a cold, which has flared up in the past few days. Just sitting here is horrible, but I have so many things yet to do... :_|

6. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    The meeting will still be held at the mall. That way it won't inconvenience someone. Two is when it will take place. As far as I know all rides are taken care of.

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    So, how did the meeting go yestrday? And what did I miss? :confused:

8. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    We didn't really do too much... we just talked about the flyer for a few minutes then wandered around looking for Anime and the like ^_^;;;;;;

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "We didn't really do too much... we just talked about the flyer for a few minutes then wandered around looking for Anime and the like ^_^;;;;;;"

Oh, well atleast I did not miss anything more then that :D . I am much better, and should be there for the next meeting ;) .

10. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Heh, that's good... I'm barely getting over a cold I've had for over a week... hehe, maybe I made you sick somehow... that'd be cool... er.. I mean...

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Heh, that's good... I'm barely getting over a cold I've had for over a week... hehe, maybe I made you sick somehow... that'd be cool... er.. I mean..."

[face_shocked] You are one cruel, evil young woman... 8-}

12. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Why thank you, I strive for excellence you know ^_^

Have a nice day.. and cold...

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Why thank you, I strive for excellence you know ^_^

Have a nice day.. and cold...
    "

Nah, now its all headaches...mainly because the school did a backwards schedule which through my entire day plans out of whack! :_|

Here is how it went:

(i.e.: 6 period, 5 period, 4th period...etc...)

For me school started at 8:01 a.m. because of my open 6th, yet did not end till 2:00 p.m. :(

No wonder I had a HUGE headache when I got home!

14. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Danggit... my powers are wearing off... must find more victims for sacrifice... anyways..why was it backwards? *plots* that's quite an odd schedule indeed....

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "that's quite an odd schedule indeed...."

Yeah, they said it was so that teachers whom had 5th & 6th periods open as their conference period actually had the chance to serve (keeping watch) during the CHSEE (California High School Exit Exam). Which is now only manditory for 10th graders and the incoming freshmen [face_laugh] .

Missed the test yet agian! 8-}

16. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Hah! They need to keep it straight... I gotmout of it of course though ^_^

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Hah! They need to keep it straight... I gotmout of it of course though ^_^"

As did I ;) 8-} .

18. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Ok, five bucks says I can't make it to this next meeting... um... so Curtis, when is it?

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Ok, five bucks says I can't make it to this next meeting... um... so Curtis, when is it?"

*gets $5.00's ready* 8-} *then thinks*

Wait! You owe me, if you're wrong, huh!? [face_mischief]

*grabs Curtis*

Find a date that works around her schedule. Come on man, five dollars depends on it! Thats my College Money! [face_laugh]

20. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    HAHA! You dork!

21. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    If not tomorrow then we shall try for Sunday. I will have to see what is going on with work and all that. If we are having one tomorrow I will call everyone and let them know the where and when.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "HAHA! You dork!"

[face_shocked] Excuse me? :(

[i][color=blue]Jedi_Knight_Seifer[/i][/color]: "[i]If not tomorrow then we shall try for Sunday. I will have to see what is going on with work and all that. If we are having one tomorrow I will call everyone and let them know the where and when.[/i]"

Sounds good [face_wink] [face_grin] .

23. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Neep, sorry, can't make it... you owe me five bucks Alex... unless the meeting is sunday after seven...

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Neep, sorry, can't make it... you owe me five bucks Alex... unless the meeting is sunday after seven..."

Um, what five dollars?

*hides it under his computer seat* 8-}

And, as for a meeting scheduled for tommorrow, that may place a problem upon me. As I will be getting off Spring Break this up-coming Monday. So, attending a meeting the day before at 7:00 p.m. may be a bit impossible for me... :(

25. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    So, how about a meeting this weekend? We can have it at my house, as no one else is here.

P.S.- Curtis, what's going on with the flyers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.