main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Limited Run CLOSED Mysteries of Mustafar

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Kato Sai, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    IC: Tia

Tia removed her robe and placed it on a rock, rather neatly. She unclipped one of her lightsabers from her hilt and activated her red blade for illumination, as it was getting darker now, that she could barely see the face of the one she simply called warrior, and it was about to get darker still.

"lead on" she says "unless you believe I will strike you in the back"

[​IMG]

TAG @Kato Sai

Kato Sai and Lady_Belligerent like this.
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Aleric Qel Droma

The Young Jedi raised an eyebrow at the remark about striking in the back.

“I do feel a tad like the frog giving a ride to scorpion across a lake of lava.”

With that Aleric took up his mace saber, the crown of black spikes at the emitter unleashing the familiar yellow-green. He went ahead of the Dark Maiden, his eyes darting back and forth at the clifftops rising above like walls of teeth.

As he took careful steps on the grey rock pebbles, he saw a shadow in the distance. He stopped and raised his left hand, his fingers becoming llike a wing.

“Something ahead..”

One of the Shadow Warriors stepped on to valley floor, it held a Light Pike with a sythe like blade.

Aleric took a defensive posture, angling his green blade across his body in diagonal, the pummel of his hilt pointed away from his body.

The Dark Warrior raised its Pike as if it were a crosier or priestly staff. It then let out a rumbling bellow like a horn. Emerging from behind the Black Guard was shapes from nightmares, they had rounded skull like heads of jet black, razor sharp teeth, four rib like tentacles on their spines and a long whip like tails with pitchforks.

[​IMG]

Aleric face grew pale.

“By Ashla! What darkery is this?!”

TAG: @Dandelo

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
    Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  3. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Tia tilts her head admiring the creature "whatever it is...it's angry, dangerous, and wants to kill. I like it" her eyes sparkle at the creature. "I can only imagine whatever it's guarding is important. Perhaps trying to communicate with it might be in order" she gently pushes Aleric towards it with a thin smile.

TAG @Kato Sai

Lady_Belligerent and Kato Sai like this.
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Young Jedi felt Tia giving him a push.

“What are you doing?! It doesn’t look like it wants to communicate!”

The Roggwart tilted its head as saliva dripped down from its mouth like the lava flows in the distance. Aleric held his saber with both hands, keeping the blade pointed at the creature that now paced in a serpentine gate.

Aleric tried to reach out in The Force, attempting an Animal Bond. But it resisted and let out a shriek.

“Perhaps you should try.. since you seem to like it..”

5. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

The Sith gave a sigh and walked forward clearing her throat "I am Darth Virulenta and this here is-" the monster roared in her face, showing razor-sharp teetth, the power of the roar projected froth like phlegm onto her face. Tia casual wiped it away with a hand "excuse me..." she returned to Aleric "I don't think it likes us very much, you must have upset it"

TAG: @Kato Sai

6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Disciple Of The Krath

The Jedi saw the Black Guard stsnding there like a sentinel, watching, waiting.

Aleric felt the impulse to attack the creature. It was so dark, so void of peace, a twisted creation by the dark side. But then he remeberrd he was similarly twisted, a Krath Heir, meant for darkness, had he been written off like this beast, where would he be now?

Aleric closed his eyes for a moment, his free hand glowing in a emerald light. The Roggwart stopped hissing, it drew closer to The Krath Disciple, sniffing. Aleric opened his eyes which burned like fire green coals. The Creatures nuzzled its head in his hand, and licked at it. Aleric began to rub its chin and neck.

He turned to Tia.

“It’s an animal thing..” [1]

[1] Richard B. Riddick, The Chronicles of Riddick, Crematoria Prison

7. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

She gave a raised brow at the bonding, slightly miffed it wasn't her that tamed the beast "well...takes one to know another I suppose" she quipped. "so now that you and that...thing now have a bromance, why don't you order it to attack the guards? it will save us some sweating" she suggested, almost in a sarcastic tone.

8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi shook his head at the suggestion.

“That’s not the Jedi Way.”

Aleric walked towards the Black Guard and deactivated his peridot blade. The Black Guard in turn shook its pike and sickle blade disappeared, Aleric motioned with his hand as Roggwart ran to its master who pet it on the head.

“Z'kaina Wo: Worthy One.”

Aleric bowed his head as he replied.

“Mes Zemas Nie Dis Vik'dyt Kia Tave Malotre: We mean no dishonor to the sacred.”

The Black Guard tilted his head as if suprised the Jedi knew the Sith Tongue.

Aleric looked at Tia.

“I picked it up as a child.”

9. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Tia curled her lip at the events "shocking..." she nodded at his explanation, and she folded her arms "so now we are all best buddies...what was that thing guuarding?"

10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Black Guard pointed down the valley of sharp rock with its metal gauntlet, its single spiked finger guiding the way.

“J'us Galez Pasuo. Butiwari iv Nuyak Refer: You may pass. Beware of my brothers.”

Aleric bowed and began to walk past The Black Guard. The Roggwart wagged its tail and went after Aleric. The Black Guard bowed his head and lifted his palm in a gesture to indicate his approval at the creature going with The Jedi.,

Aleric turned to Tia.

“See.. aggression doesn’t solve all. We bypassed a battle and now have a hound to help us detect threats.”

Aleric felt a desire to gloat. Tia was rubbing off on him.

“I mean.. The Force is with us.”

11. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Green eyes gaze at everybody, her expression somewhat bemused. "Well it's certainly with me...you're not seriously suggesting this...thing comes with us are you?"

TAG @Kato Sai

12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Warrior looked at Tia with another raised eyebrow. He realized she was gling to exercise his brows often.

“I recall you being the one who suggest we talk to it.”

The Young Jedi turned inward for a moment.
    ‘Women..’ [1]

[1] Batman, Batman Forever

13. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

"that was before, when I thought this was a fierce beast that could take on armies, and not this...this...tamed cur" she looked at it with a rather disdained expression. She then muttered her next sentence "well if it gets hungry, you're the one who gets eaten, deal?"

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Jedi removed a ration from his belt pouch and threw it to Roggwart that leapt and snapped its jaws as it downed the piece of food.

“It will have no need to feed on either of us.”

They had made progress through the valley, so far no disturbance. The Roggwart sniffed and then stopped, beginning to growl. A fire brand landed next to Aleric. It looked like a hot poker. Above in the jaggid walls there was tall figures with masks holding hot iron. One had a rod with a clamp thay held magma in a bowl and threw it at The Jedi and Sith Outcast.

[​IMG]

“Evasive Maneuvers!”

Aleric ignited his ligjtsaber and grabbed the firr brand with his mechanic arm and threwcit at Mustafarian up on the cliff, the hot blade tore into him and he fell. The Roggwart charged the impaled Mustafarian and bore its teeth, tearing into its kneck.

Dandelo likes this.
  15. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Another Mustafarian threw hot iron at the Sith and she suspended it in mid-air before letting it drop with a mighty clang. She was clearly shocked that anyone had dared throw anything at her. "Oh you want to play? lets play then" she unclips both her sabers, and activates two crimson blades, she force ran at a bunch and mercilessly slays five of them, swinging and thrusting gleefully

TAG @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  16. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Jedi watched as the Sith Lady entered the battle, her movements a violent gracefulness. Aleric threw his lightsaber, its green blade spun like a disc of brilliant light and rent asunder the head of a Mustafarian on the rock wall, and cut another’s leg making it tumble forward and land below, the Roggwart digging its claws into it and snapping at its neck.

The Grey Warrior caught his hilt in mid air and continued forward behind Tia. Another Mustafarian attempted to toss magma down on her, Aleric stopped the yellow orange liquid in mid air with The Force, and raised it back up on the assailant who caught on fire and melted into mountain wall.

Dandelo likes this.
  17. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Nodded at Aleric as a gesture of respect before lifting a Mustafarian several feet in the air. She did this without any motion from her arms she used both sabers to scissor cut him at the torso, and he landed with a thud, he withered in pain as he tried to crawl away from her, she smiled a cruel smile and impaled him with both blades. Her eyes were a golden yellow.

TAG @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Blind Rage

The fight had gone well, and then.. several Mustafarians with elogated necks pointed crossbow like weapons, they put metal bolts heated in fire and began to unleash them on the valley from the clifftops. The sky lit up with orange dots that began to fall. Aleric took up his saber and cut through four that nearly hit him.

The Roggwart whimpered as a bolt hit it and the fire of steel burned it. Aleric ran to it but then four more bolts landed on it, it fell and let out a howl.

“Nooooooooooo!”

The Grey Warrior ran to the creature that now shook all over. Aleric placed his left hand on it and felt the beat of its heart begin to slow, with a thud thud thud.. thud.. and then it was gone.

Aleric let out a wail and his eyes burned with coals, he took the bolts that laid on the ground, seizing them with The Force, and with a fist he raised them up and sent them at the archers, knocking several off the cliffs. One rolled down and landed unharmed. Aleric leapt on him and grabbed the Mustafarian by the neck with his mechanical hand, he increased the squeeze, the metal fingers bore into its eyes as it screamed.

“Bleed for me!”

When Aleric had finished the blood stained work, he looked up at some Mustafarian Archers who began to quiver with fear. They fled into shadow.

Tia likes this.
  19. Tia

Tia Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2022

Tia approached him, putting a hand on his shoulder, "give in to your anger, go after them. Avenge the death of your friend" she glanced at the now-dead beast. "Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Grey Jedi deactivated his saber.

“No.. we have a task at hand. Chasing nobodies will accomplish nothing. I am not ashamed of what I have done. Peace and Passion have a place in me.”

Aleric turned to look at Tia.

“The key is to know when to use your anger or else you may find you burn down with its embers.”

The Young Jedi took some steps, Tia hand sliding off his shoulder. He took up some cloth and wiped the blood from his black glove.

“The path looks clear. I doubt they will attempt that assault again. Shall we?”

Tia likes this.
  21. Tia

Tia Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2022
    (the following is a combo post with Kato Sai thank you, brother [:D] )

Tia gave another thin smile, Aleric was strong in the belief the Sith way was not for him and would leave the matter be.
    "you sure there is something of great importance in that temple?" she says glancing in that direction.

The Grey One stood looking at the hill before the black rock of the temple.

“I can feel it.. something is there.”

He turned to Tia.

“The Sith Path isn’t folly. I just.. know there has to be something else.. another way beyond the dogmas of Jedi and Sith. I hope to find it here.”

Aleric had looked into her mind, he didn’t probe deep, it was a surface thought about The Sith and him.

“I won’t be doing that anymore without your consent. Reading minds is dangerous.”

Tia moved forward and was now stood next to him

"you think I ascribe to the doctrines of Bane? Sidious? Krayt? Talon? even Exar Kun, my, my..you didn't go deep at all did you? if you feel whatever is in there offers you something I cannot, that is your choice"

Aleric looked at Tia and then march forward. He left words unsaid, and instead made his way to the Temple of Black Rock. It was foreboding, and was riddled with menace. There was great long steps that ascended into a black opening that a Rancor could enter. Aleric began to ascend, so far there was no sign of trouble.

The Gray Jedi went through portal and inside there was candles of red burning in black sand in railings of rock. The Warrior looked at what appeared to be skulls among the candles.

Tia’s words about sensing something made The Jedi nod.

“it's close..”

They came into a larger rectangular room with great mirrors on the wall. Some were in jagged shapes. Beside them thin brazers, whose flames seemed to lay on their side from some wind.

Tia looked around and picked up a skull with one hand and observed it with curiosity before putting it back
    "I sense it too" she seemed incredibly laid back about the whole thing. Jedi masters would have called her foolish, still, she had one saber ignited that cast a red light on the walls.

The Gray Jedi took a step and looked in a mirror, and saw the back of something, a great cape, with a gnarled crown rising above it. It turned to face him, its helm had lifeless iron-accented eye sockets.

It reached out its gauntlet, its hand summoned a javelin saber. It tossed it and it flew from a mirror from behind Aleric.
    Tia turned and raised her saber in an attacking stance
    "show yourself now and your death will be swift, you wait and waste time you die slowly"

The javisaber struck Aleric in the right shoulder. The hot blade burned. He dropped to another knee and ignited his peridot green blade. He look in the mirror at The Black Crown who prepared another javelin, and threw it, this time it came out of the front mirror and The Gray Warrior blocked it. There was a raspy cackle, and suddenly the mirrors grew larger with the image of the Black Crown in all of them.

“That’s it.. Let’s Rock!”

Aleric began cutting into all the mirrors on his side, his blade causing streaks of molten orange that turned black and pieces of of shattered.

Tia turned and spun towards the other mirrors , and thrusted her sabers into them, Impaling a knight with glee. She turned in a clockwise position, striking another mirror, and took off his head,

The Gray Jedi noticed that as they perished, the Black Ones broke into puffs of black smoke.

“They are phantoms..”

Aleric finished the last mirror, and then turned to see stairs leading ahead. He held his peridot blade humming at his side.

“I have a bad feeling about this.”

Just as Aleric said these words a phantom crashed out of the final mirror leaping at Tia. A shard of glass strikes her scar on the cheek causing it to bleed anew, the phantom then kicked her in the stomach and she hit the floor with a thud and hit her head hard.

The Young Jedi felt his heart darken at the sight of Tia being harmed, he became enraged and struck at the Phantom with a rage he had not summoned since Teta. His eyes burned like coals as he tore phantom into shreds and then he returned to Tia, he raised her up on his knee and felt panic swell inside him. He checked her pulse, it was faint. He placed one hand on her chest, his glove sliding between the peaks of her bosom, then he lowered his mouth to hers and breathed into if as his hand glowed dazzling blue topaz of light. His lips met hers and a fire filled his soul.

Tia felt his lips press against hers and she felt a little bit of life force resuscitate her, she opened her eyes, green and shining, and slapped him hard across the face "what on Exegol are you doing??"

The Gray Warrior did not reliquish Tia, he held her in his arms, the red hand print of her smite upon his cheek, fading. He looked into her eyes..

“You.. forgive me.. but I thought I was losing you.”

He softly rolled his knee out from under her, his hand being careful not to catch in her hair.

“I.. I want to say.. can I say..”

Aleric stood up and turned away.

“That need you spoke of.. it is there.. and.. its..”

The Crowned Guard descended the stairs interrupting.

“You defile this sacred place!”

Aleric looked to Tia as his saber hilt raised into his hands from his belt.

Tia rolled out of the way and did a kip-up to her feet and activated her two sabers, whatever it was Aleric was trying to say can wait

"we'll take him together"

“You go in on left and I’ll..”

The Black Crown ignited a Lightwhip with a Beskar ball of spikes on the end. He flug it around. Aleric dove down and tried to move closer before the ball came swinging back around.

Tia grinned and moved forward and force jumped out of the way of the whip and struck, taking an arm clean off
    "aww looks like your 'armless now" she mocks at it.

22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Combo Post Continued
    Aleric Qel Droma and Tia

The Black Crown arm fell in its cold onyx armor and then coming our of it was black ooze that formed a tentacle that shot at Tia’s neck.

Aleric leapt and swung his blade with both hands cutting at the Black Crown’s other arm, but the Beskar Ball came back like pendelum and hit Aleric in the cheek and right eye. The Gray Warrior fell to the ground, he dropped his saber, and with a motion of his free left hand commanded the Force to unsteady The Black Crown who fell on his back.

Tia force-leaped on to it, pinning it down with her knees, "Warrior kill it!"

Half blind Aleric grabbed his lost saber, and igniting it anew he leapt and dug the blade into its chest.

The Black Crown let out a shriek before it armor seemed to lose its fullness, it imploding and seeming void of life.

The Gray Jedi tended to his eye, calling forth the Force, a blue light surrounding the torn cornea. He was able to see through it save some floaters of transparent black like speckles. But cut like scars from the morning star made a mark like lashes of red gashes around his eye.

Tia glanced at him, "your eye...let me see it. Let me see it!"

Aleric turned to Tia, the gashes were red like runes and blades. His eye a little foggy.

Tia checked it thoroughly, and let out a deep sigh, she took a silver bottle from her pouch on her belt, lifted his chin, and poured two drops into his eye. "it will sting, but don't rub your eye, you'll only irritate it"

Aleric enjoyed her touch, it soothed him as much as the medicine stinged. He felt an overwhelming desire to rub his cheek into her palm, but did not.

Tia placed the bottle back into her pouch, she did not usually do 'nice' things for people. But he did not leave her for dead, so reasoned by doing this for him, she did not owe him further "you ready to go?"

Aleric nodded as he clipped the saber to his belt. He ascended up the stairs with the Sith Outcast and there in a great hall of golden rock was thrones, and in the center a pedestal with a red pyramid of medium to small size, a holocron.

Tia followed behind him until she herself gazed upon it "you think that is it?" she asked

Aleric nodded.

“That is a Sith holocron.”

The Gray Jedi did not approach it.

“You can access it with your dark side powers.”

Aleric looked about the room for boobytraps. He used Force See and did not detect anything at the moment.

Tia approached it carefully, and put two hands over it and closed her eyes concentrating, the holocron began to levitate, and Tia started to whisper a strange language, after awhile the holocron opened

"Naga Sadow..."

Aleric watched a Tia commanded the Holocron, Lord Sadow emerged. The Gray knew of him because of his Ancestor Ulic being involved with the Spirits of the Dead Dark Lords.

The Gray Warrior decided to give Tia some privacy and stepped outside the circle where she was navigating The Holocron in the Force.

Standing at the entrance he saw movement in shadows at the base of the stairs. Aleric turned and reached out with both hands to one of the thrones, it rose and slowly came towards him, it was heavy. Aleric brow began to moist with sweat as he laid the throne at the portal doorway to the Great Hall. He reached out again and took another throne, and repeated this till the enterance was barricaded, Tia inside, him outside. He took hold of his saber hilt, igniting yellowish-green blade that bathed him its brillant light. He descended, as he drew closer with each step, he saw ignited red blades.

‘They had come.’

Aleric made his way down the narrow stair path, till he was face to face with Three Black Guards checking the armor of The Black Crown.

In unison they shouted,

“Pliurzaer! Defiler!”

They ran at Aleric swinging their pikes and lightsabers wildly. Aleric parried, his blade catching all three and then he broke from the lock up as he spun the saber around his body and the three surrounded him. They jabbed in unison with the pikes, and Aleric’s blade spun around catching each blade as it moved in circle around him. Aleric dropped to floor as all three blood blades crossed over his head and met. He dove forward with his saber pointed into one Black Guard, that let out a shriek and ducked as saber chopped for his head and cut that stabbed Blackguard’s head off. Now there were two, and they moved as one in their serpentine arching motions. Aleric went into Soresu stance, blocking and letting them overextended and attack with rancor.

The Gray Jedi was holding well for a novice, but then he saw behind in the hall of broken mirrors the fragmented images of approaching Black Guards.

There was but one option, he leapt over a pike blade in the Sai motion, and grabbed one of the other Saber Pikes, he now duo wielded and turned around, backing up the steps as he jabbed and cut. One Guard leapt at his knee and Gray Jedi stabbed the end of his pike into it, and it rolled down the stairs.

Two down, Eleven to go.

Tia continued to converse with the 'spirit of Sadow' as Aleric battled the guards. After finishing their conversation she put the holocron in her pouch, she glanced at Aleric and smiled secretly impressed, She stood back and watched him

Aleric continued to hold the Eleven back, but their sabers were too many, they cut past his defenses and like a spiked wall, many cut into his shoulders, legs and torso. The blades burned, one pushing him into the throne where he now sat. The wounds were too many.. Aleric felt his life force beginning to leave, his inner self shaking out of mortal shell, was this it? His journey’s end?

One of the Black Guard stepped forward and plucked a pike blade out of Qel Droma and turner knocking the other blades back. Aleric looked at the Figure that drew nearer.

“Z'kaina Wo: Worthy One.”

Aleric felt his body seize up and then his body slunk against the black rock throne, a breath like vapor leaving his body.

The Last of the Line of Qel Droma was no more…

Tia ran towards him, kneeling before him, checking for a pulse. Finding none, she closed her eyes again and used the force to levitate hi to the alter, she took out the holocron and opened it again with Sith incantations.

"Master Sadow show me secrets are raising the newly dead"

Tia listened to instruction, and breathed life back into the grey Jedi.

Aleric felt he was in the twin suns of Tatooine, he didn’t burn, but it was so bright, and he heard words from the realm of the living. The light softened and standing before him was tall man in Peridot Green Robes and with a similiar hair cut. Aleric knew it who it was..

“Ulic?!”

The Legendary Jedi smiled.

“You have been busy Young Aleric.”

Aleric nearly prostrated himself when he realized he had no body to do so.

“It is an honor to be in your presence Ancestor.”

Ulic chuckled.

“Your esteem for me maybe excessive, but it brought you here, and to her.”

Aleric would hear Tia’s voice speaking in the tongues of the Sith.

“She is trying to raise you. To bring you back to your flesh.”

Aleric looked at his idol.

“What if I do not want to return? I could learn from you here and become One With The Force.”

Ulic walked over to Aleric.

“You do have a choice before you my Descendant. Stay here or return. Before you decide, you need to know that your life has great importance to the Outcast. She and you have a great destiny.”

Aleric sighed.

“What would you advise Master Ulic?”

Ulic paced.

“What does your heart tell you? Do you really long to commune with The Force or go back to her, to the fight, and find out how your lives will shape one another for good or ill?”

Aleric went to brush his bangs, when he realized though they were there, his hand passed through.

“There is a chance she will kill me anyway. She is dedicated to the dark side.”

Ulic frowned.

“As was I.. but then someone believed in me, a young, frightened girl, like her, who brought me back from brink of shadow and allowed me to be redeemed so that I reside here rather than Chaos.”

Aleric lowered his visage, ashamed.

“Would you deny her that chance?”

Aleric heard Tia’s voice, it sounded strained, perhaps warm with feeling.

“Do not lie to yourself Aleric, you care for her.”

Aleric nodded.

“I will go back.”

Ulic smiled.

“Remeber one thing my Successor, success is not in the result but in the attempt. If you try to lighten another’s burden and show them love, you have already won. To lose is to do nothing. Remember that.”

Aleric bowed his head.

“Yes Forefather. I will remeber that.”

Aleric felt the light intensify and he felt himself descending like falling into shadow, and he awoke with a gasp after Tia breathed into his mouth.

He felt the weight of his body, his organs, and pounding of his heart. He looked at Tia and took her hand and kissed it.

Tia gazed down at him, a slight smile formed on her lips "you really are a warrior" she closed the Holocron and helped him to his feet "I was impressed"

Aleric rose at Tia’s behest, his legs wobbled a little. He looked around and saw The Blackguard all gathered about, they bowed their heads

Aleric held Tia’s hand for a moment, not wanting to let go. He turned to Tia, his eyes swimming with light.

“Did you find what you were looking for?”

The question he posed seemed ill suited to the situation, but it was layered.

Tia stared at the holocron in her hand "I did...I learned many secrets of the sith. Now...question is do I leave it here or take it back to the True Sith Empire?" her voice was very nearly a whisper, contemplative.

Aleric smiled.

“You must decide that. I will not interfere with your choice. But the holocron is yours. I found what I was searching for elsewhere.”

He placed his free hand on his heart and looked upward and then at Tia. He noticed she didn’t slap his hand away yet that was still holding hers.

Tia thought, hard. Lady Bellorum would want it. She put it in her pouch. And looked back at Aleric "what did you find? that you truly are a warrior worthy of recognition?"

Aleric gave a grin.

“I found a reason to stay.. to live. And now that have seen the Other Side, I have a profound peace and resolve in the path I have chosen.”

Tia looked down, seeing her hand was still in his "maybe a paths will cross again one day"

Aleric looked down at their hands which hung together and clasped.

“I know we will see each other again. I feel it.”

He looked her in the eyes.

Tia looked back at him "may the force be with you, young Warrior"

Aleric smiled.

“And also with you.”

The Gray Jedi watched as The Dark Maiden walked away, her prize in her possession, while his was the very sight of her. Even if she would change and only be fleeting star that crossed the sky of his life, he would treasure her always.

OOC: It is done! That was such a joy @Dandelo @Tia ! :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    Lady_Belligerent and Tia like this.
  23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    @Lady_Belligerent is it possible to get the title strike through Mysteries of Mustafar now that its finished? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.