Discussion in 'Community' started by tom, Dec 15, 2014.
My name is not David.
My name is not Sean.
I consider JTS a bad person.
It's okay. We are best friends now!
I do this too! I love it when it's just a little melty.
David, that doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you an awesome person
i should try that. i have so many bent spoons. i almost never use my microwave so i tend to forget i even have one.
tom, I give you, my bezzie, the gift of an ice-cream scoop.
we can't let the best friends club die guys.
I brought a copy of Blade Runner and some beer, who wants to watch?
Which version is it?
I'll watch to see if my opinion is different this time around. It's been a while since I've seen it last
1. I'm indifferent to Blade Runner
2. I like beer
3. I'm working away from home at the moment and miss my kids and missus (2 is seeing me through the next three days)
The 1982 cut on the Definitive blu-ray. I've not seen this one yet.
guys i'm really struggling with this
1) I will be a member of the 15-year club next year, as well, and missed my whole ten year JCCerversary thingie altogether.
2) I'm trying to learn Spanish as a way of warding off early dementia, apparently as I can't recall anything these days, like why I went into the other room... Also, I think the language is beautiful.
3) I've recently had a nostalgic need to get back in touch with my Star Wars fandom, but I can't quite recall why.
Granted, I'm talking more when it's in my bowl to eat, but nuking it soft helps it out of the container too. And I've broken ice scream scoops too on hard ice cream
Ender Sai - what kind of beer?
I'm trying to forget how to speak German, but my wife keep's talking it at me, so I can't get it out of my head.
Breaking news--I made soup for the 11 year old last night. His criticism:
"THE VEGETABLES ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!"
I spent the night tormenting him about it. Sneaking up behind him and whispering in his ear "the vegetables are everywhere." I'm thinking of getting t shirts made.
My name is Bill Gates.
The password to my computer is "applesucks"
I've slept with all my secretaries. Even the male ones.
It's summer here and the Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, brewed in beautiful Byron Bay, is a perfect summer golden ale. It's a lighter version of the Sierra Nevada Summer Ale, if you've ever had that.
summer...that's a nice thought five days out from the longest night of the year.
Sadly not a fan of pale ales, but I keep trying them.
1) I like pizza.
2) I truly am lazy in real life and this causes me most of my life's problems.
3) I have been on Bill Clinton's air force one as an infant.
Bonus) I didn't chose the avatar stealing life, the avatar stealing life chose me.
My name is not Bill Gates.
The password to my computer is not "applesucks"
I would probably prioritize the male secretaries if I was trying to sleep with all of my secretaries.
1. I've had that Lorde song from Mockingjay stuck in my head for the past few days.
2. I really really like artisanal cheeses
3. I'm debating whether to tell my neighbor that her boyfriend may be cheating on her.